Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (30227 Views)

HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Stanleyville(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
Go girl kiss don't stay in an unhealthy relationship dump him if he ain't treating you right cool
shocked

You're that typical definition of an original Nija girl...

Insensitive, impatience, illogical, Daft and unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by nomenclature(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
The more reason these guys don’t pity their women once they are with guns, the more reason these guys can burn you ladies in your apartment without mercy. The most wayward set of ladies in the world are in South Africa
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by mapet: 7:53am On May 21, 2019
horlahwaley:
Oshey!, omo re bi iyan

iammo:
Ode, they are tossing your ass... why are some girls simpletons sef,

J4JUVENTUS:
This one's best friend will still call to ask if your guy sex u well?
You will answer no.... Then he will tell u,he can do better,then u will follow this his best friend again.
Stupid hoe low show
Some girls confusion is out of this world.

crackhouse:
The olosho don't even know they are passing her like football. Ronaldo pass to Messi

On point....
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by mapet: 7:54am On May 21, 2019
Stanleyville:

shocked

biacan: :
Go girl kiss don't stay in an unhealthy relationship dump him if he ain't treating you right cool

You're that typical definition of an original Nija girl...

Insensitive, impatience, illogical, Daft and unreasonable.
Asware!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by owila4luv(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2019
olosho! u cheated on your boyfriend with his best friend? i pray he cheats on you with your best friend
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by rockstar27(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2019
bull shit!!!
stupid girl
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Auxtin85(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2019
nomenclature:
You are right,I live here.love a south african woman at your own peril, they will never be loyal to their own men ,tell me what chances you as a foreigner.

I live here too bro, I have stayed here for about 11 months and I can describe South African women well. They are good at this phrase “can you finish it”
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:11am On May 21, 2019
All these best friends that always envy what you got, many a time this ladies are too dump to see it. Never let your girl too close to your friends.

Get a girl when your friends messages her she tells you not the one who hides it. That is when you know she is loyal.

That's how I innocently told a class mate about my new naija babe in the US. This dude blocked me and added her up.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by ghost3040: 8:19am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
Just like how Captainmitch dumped ur sorry ass..
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Fisher007: 8:27am On May 21, 2019
Simple logic. She monkey branched. Lmao.
She made sure that the branch of another tree is available before she left the other branch.

She will do the same after marriage or five years into the relationship. When the same new boyfriend becomes obsolete. Lmao.

Women are cats. Fickle and love hidden or dark (secrets) things. They can never be loyal no matter what you offer. They will always want more (hypergamous nature ).

That is why most live life full of regrets at old age. Mainly after 30-35 when they hit the wall.
The wall will always reverse at that age for men.

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by nomenclature(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
Yes bro,please never forget a condom,no matter how drunk you are.. E GET WHY
Auxtin85:

I live here too bro, I have stayed here for about 11 months and I can describe South African women well. They are good at this phrase “can you finish it”
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Auxtin85(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2019
nomenclature:
Yes bro,please never forget a condom,no matter how drunk you are.. E GET WHY

Always bro, thanks a million
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:43am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
well both of them have had her so...
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by friendl: 9:21am On May 21, 2019
Date his complete family
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Tallesty1(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
Actually it was the guy that dumped her and handed her over to his friend based on mutual agreement but the lady is too slow to read the handwriting in the wall.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2019
the fake friend should expect more too. how is your husband treating you? he has not cook for me today

stranger: I can do better

mumu girl: throway wedding ring come to social media after marrying the stranger. your ex husband might be someone who will push you to finally meet your future husband
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by SachaBastien(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2019
Why are some women this dumb?
How can you trust a treacherous fellow?
In the fourth year you're going to find out he's had three other girls those other three years.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by temmyz16(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
the question is"is she treating him right too"
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by MrDoGood(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
A South African lady has narrated how she started dating her ex-boyfriend's best friend, who she is celebrating her third anniversary with. According to the South African lady, she started dating her ex-boyfriend's best friend following a text exchange they had.

She further added that one's soulmate might her partner's best friend, his brother or his dad. Snazo Maduna wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/lady-narrates-how-she-started-dating-her-ex-boyfriends-best-friend/

I go wait for the last episode of this movie.

generation heart break looming
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Obiworld2020: 11:28am On May 21, 2019
But some guys dey try ooh.....something wey your paddy don chop tire you still go collect am as brand new.......I no fit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Adebash01(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2019
it was a joke, check the girl facebook page.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 21, 2019
if u check well u go find out say she and her ex are still nacking codedly.okafor's law is always a biatch.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by felixawe(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2019
And you happy, see ursself !

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Deepfeel(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2019
Two best friends f*cked same pussy las las he won't marry her, cause she once belonged to the his best friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by itegbemie: 2:38pm On May 21, 2019
The cane wey dey take flog first wife nah him dey go take flog second wife. Hope your 'boyfriend' only keep female friends? And hope his not scared of you living him for his other friends? angry
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by itegbemie: 2:46pm On May 21, 2019
I fear you. Hope your 'boyfriend doesn't keep male friends? undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 10:26am On May 22, 2019
Realhommie:
You're not a lady, are you?

I AM
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 10:27am On May 22, 2019
truthsayer009:

Mystic Lady, It's you I want, Not your spells tongue tongue tongue

grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Ayofe7: 2:36pm On May 22, 2019
tellwisdom:
98.9% discussions from women nowadays is all about breast, relationship, Sex, money, eating shii in Dubai, for money; and some stinking irritating topics not hear or see worthy. So its fair to say 99.9% OF NIGERIAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN Women are just useless to humanity angry
Big useless lie. Women are lovely beings created by God. Don't live your life by what you feed on social media. It will also be fair to say men are useless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.