Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (30228 Views)

HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by fish23(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
Go girl kiss don't stay in an unhealthy relationship dump him if he ain't treating you right cool

Dem go blow u, blow u, blow u ehn na you go taya. Sebi una day Una wise ni. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by cardoctor(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2019
Continued
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by LordBuchi(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2019
[quote [b]author=biacan post=78574153]Go girl kiss don't stay in an unhealthy relationship dump him if he ain't treating you right cool[/quote]
Dump him ifhe ain't treating you fine?
Let assume you must comment on a post like this "A guy narrates how he started dating his ex girlfriend's best friend"

What will you comment ne like?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Unconquerable: 6:41am On May 21, 2019
No reasonable girl would do a thing like this; or guy too. Some lines should never be crossed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by chijioke17(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
Go girl kiss don't stay in an unhealthy relationship dump him if he ain't treating you right cool
Because he didn't text her that day, what happened to her texting him to find out why. What if he was sick or involved in an accident. Someone who doesn't respect your relationship with someone else, may not respect his relationship with you once he gets you

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Preshy561(f): 6:43am On May 21, 2019
I like her hair.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Quorax: 6:44am On May 21, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Ode, they are tossing your ass... why are some girls simpletons sef,
not really. I am dating a friend of a lady I once had interest in but she didn't want me. Heck, I am wondering what her reactions will be the day she finds out and also discover I treat her friend better than the guy she chose over me treats her. cool I love challenges.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by LordBuchi(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2019
biacan:

Dump him if he ain't treating you fine?
Let assume you must comment on a post like this "A guy narrates how he started dating his ex girlfriend's best friend"

What will you comment ne like?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Quorax: 6:46am On May 21, 2019
Baba419:
A man that follows the path of least resistance is no man.
tah... It's called smartness
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2019
The girl fine.. Make I slide too so that I go get my cut too!!! Before lala go run go form sharp man
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Galaticos444: 6:53am On May 21, 2019
Mopov37:
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
070-83-79-63-85
interested stakers needed, winning is guaranteed
una no dey sleep
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Zane2point4(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
No matter what, that guy can never have anything serious with her, guys generally despise marrying who there friends have slept with, its always there b4 them.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Alexrayz(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2019
biacan:

It funny to think that most lady believe cause a guy is dating u. you doing him a favour what bad in she texting him it a 50 50 arrangement so no one should come feeling so special

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 6:58am On May 21, 2019
Quorax:
not really. I am dating a friend of a lady I once had interest in but she didn't want me. Heck, I am wondering what her reactions will be the day she finds out and also discover I treat her friend better than the guy she chose over me treats her. cool I love challenges.

Guys will never move on,

Always convincing themselves their ex or the girl who said no is in a bad relationship.

Never seen a guy admit his ex is doing better/fine without him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 6:58am On May 21, 2019
Exchange gone wrong.
Hello. Happy Tuesday and I hope everyone is well today. It’s a new day. Second day of the week.
I realized a lot of people are struggling to make end meet. There are people here who are tired and really needs things to happen quickly in their life. Some have some emergency needs, unexpected bills to take care of or maybe you need to find work, money, prosperity etc. If you are feeling like you are not making sales, money isn't coming in, commission is low, you are a business owner and customers are not coming and you need to get your business up and running, it’s just sluggish slow and nothing is happening or even if things were going on well in your business and all of a sudden it has taken a sudden drop and you don’t know why this is happening or what to do. If that’s you, what you need is simply a money spell. Yes spell to attract money, job and customers. You don’t have to steal pants or shed blood when you can simply cast spells to attract money. It's very simple and easy effective money spell. I realize a lot of people where they live is not too conducive because they live with their family members, friends, spouse and there’s no privacy. Don’t worry, there’s still a way. It could be done on your behalf and you get your result wherever you are. dm me to get the highly effective ingredients to cast a money spell and any other spiritual materials you might need. order for your spiritual ingredients we way bill nationwide. also subscribe to our telegram channel to know more about our services and spiritual products. Thanks and have a great day.

Mystic Lady.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by TGMISKY(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2019
You see this dem, na dem be the major NA DEM
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2019
Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Toks2008(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2019
And this one will also come out when they call sensible people.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by boxypane(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2019
I don't want to believe that the more pretty they come, the duller they are...
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Quorax: 7:08am On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Guys will never move on,

Always convincing themselves their ex or the girl who said no is in a bad relationship.

why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by skyhighweb(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
n date his best friend.

just like if i dump u n date ur beat friend or cousin u will say mean are scam, girl stop supporting bad thing n use ur head
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 7:18am On May 21, 2019
MysticLady:
Exchange gone wrong.
Hello. Happy Tuesday and I hope everyone is well today. It’s a new day. Second day of the week.
I realized a lot of people are struggling to make end meet. There are people here who are tired and really needs things to happen quickly in their life. Some have some emergency needs, unexpected bills to take care of or maybe you need to find work, money, prosperity etc. If you are feeling like you are not making sales, money isn't coming in, commission is low, you are a business owner and customers are not coming and you need to get your business up and running, it’s just sluggish slow and nothing is happening or even if things were going on well in your business and all of a sudden it has taken a sudden drop and you don’t know why this is happening or what to do. If that’s you, what you need is simply a money spell. Yes spell to attract money, job and customers. You don’t have to steal pants or shed blood when you can simply cast spells to attract money. It's very simple and easy effective money spell. I realize a lot of people where they live is not too conducive because they live with their family members, friends, spouse and there’s no privacy. Don’t worry, there’s still a way. It could be done on your behalf and you get your result wherever you are. dm me to get the highly effective ingredients to cast a money spell and any other spiritual materials you might need. order for your spiritual ingredients we way bill nationwide. also subscribe to our telegram channel to know more about our services and spiritual products. Thanks and have a great day.

Mystic Lady.

Mystic Lady, It's you I want, Not your spells tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2019
biacan:
You won't do such o,but telling others to do such..
Make them "Go Girls" na their Toto go file las las...rubbish
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Realhommie(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Guys will never move on,

This isn't particular with guys, It's same for ladies...

My ex then kept stalking me physically via 2 of her friends and on social media too. The relationship she left ours for (she was already cheating with the dude) didn't last 3 months coz she discovered the dude had impregnated another babe, apparently his main chick.. She felt really stupid to have been played..

Though she's married now but after she got married she was still asking me for forgiveness.. Most times when we talk she would always ask very keenly about my relationship, who I'm with. Lol
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by AngelJennifer: 7:26am On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Guys will never move on,

Don't mind them
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Realhommie(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2019
MysticLady:
Exchange gone wrong.

Mystic Lady.
You're not a lady, are you?
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 7:33am On May 21, 2019
She has always crush on the guy, just needed a reason to leave the ex. When she mentioned being soulmate to the brother or dad, I just know say this one no well.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Akanoomobowale(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2019
if it was a guy dat did same......All D's ladies will rain curse on him .... You are just an osho.....soon we will hear how she started dating her ex junior brother.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by crackhouse(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2019
The olosho don't even know they are passing her like football. Ronaldo pass to Messi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.