Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How I Survived Drowning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Survived Drowning (594 Views)

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / I Survived Poison Today / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Survived Drowning by craigkoel1989: 9:21am On May 21, 2019
I went to the swimming pool with a female friend, I was used to swimming in the small pool but when I arrived there with her, she said that she was ashamed and that we should go to the big pool, we collected floaters and was practically enjoying it, I was astonished as how well I was swimming with the floaters so I left the 6 ft and went to 10ft, I was swimming, then all of a sudden I heard her say if you really like me remove the floater and I said to myself, didn't this babe see me swim to this point, then all of a sudden I removed the floater and then my life flashed before me, I realized I was drowning with no one to safe me, I tried to scream but could not, I was dying, I struggled, that moment I remembered my parents who has brought me this far, they would be heartbroken, I was praying to God to give me one last shot, then like a miracle she shouted my name and the life guard jumped and pulled me out, when I came out i realized I had faced death but survived
Please if you go to the pool do not try to impress anyone If they laugh at you that you are swimming where children swim, ignore them and do what makes you happy, it is 4 months now and that day still sends chill down my spine anytime I remember
Thank God for saving my life, there is a very thin line between life and death so be safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Drowning by Learnstuffs: 9:24am On May 21, 2019
You are a lucky man. I almost witnessed a guy drown. He wanted to show his swimming skills and impress some girls around. He decided to join us at the deep end of the swimming pool (12 feet deep) . He was lucky we had many divers who helped him. However, he drank enough litres of water. Funny enough, those girls were helping to press water from his stomach grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived Drowning by fox26: 9:28am On May 21, 2019
Lmao, you will not get drawn again because you are scared. Now I know your weaknesses, and I will invite your girlfriend to swim with me. grin on Sunday. She will tell you that she is going to church yet she is going to be with me in the deep side of the pool
Re: How I Survived Drowning by craigkoel1989: 9:29am On May 21, 2019
Before that day i would laugh when i heard people died in swimming pool because i thought it was impossible till the day it happened to me, lucky to still be alive

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Drowning by luminouz(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2019
Well...ion do shiit to impress anyone,certainly not when it puts the alien in jeopardy. I'm a poor swimmer,not been to any pool in ages but I learn quickly and even if I dont become an expert,at least I'll be good enough to save my own life in case of boat mishap or beach drag or whatever

Let's keep safe,people

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Drowning by craigkoel1989: 9:45am On May 21, 2019
Drowning is one of the most horrible way to die, you struggle till the end, you try to call out for help but nothing comes out
Re: How I Survived Drowning by MJBOLT: 9:45am On May 21, 2019
life is too precious to take stupid risks,i'm a good swimmer but i no dey pass my boundary.do not try to impress anybody in a swimming pool,
Re: How I Survived Drowning by SmellingAnus(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2019
My simple question for you is... Are you still with that babe that almost made you commit suicide in the pool undecided
Cc: craigkoel1989

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Drowning by donbachi(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2019
In my place a newborn of 9months is tied with rope and thrown into the river for 5min...1year six month later the child will be thrown again till his/her fears are gone...atleast i can swim for straight 3hours.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Drowning by skylowlow: 9:54am On May 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
My simple question for you is... Are you still with that babe that almost made you commit suicide in the pool undecided
Lolzz

He came by toto and almost died by toto..
Re: How I Survived Drowning by SmellingAnus(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2019
skylowlow:

Lolzz

He came by toto and almost died by toto..
anyway I no blame am... Never underestimate the power of a sweet wet toto grin
Re: How I Survived Drowning by craigkoel1989: 10:12am On May 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
anyway I no blame am... Never underestimate the power of a sweet wet toto grin
Abeg oooh just a friend
Re: How I Survived Drowning by craigkoel1989: 10:13am On May 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
We are just friends nothing attached
Re: How I Survived Drowning by SmellingAnus(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2019
craigkoel1989:

Abeg oooh just a friend
Which even makes it worse... Is bad enough to attempt suicide for a pussy you have fvcked ... But it's even worse to attempt suicide because of girl wey u Neva pound.. grin
Re: How I Survived Drowning by Overlord626(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2019
My dear go and do Thanksgiving in church ⛪ on Sunday
Re: How I Survived Drowning by SmellingAnus(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2019
craigkoel1989:

We are just friends nothing attached
most important thing you have learnt your lessons... At least you will not make that mistake again even if it's your wife that insist you do it grin
Re: How I Survived Drowning by Deepfeel(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2019
Village people at work grin so because of girl u for just die like that?
Lol learned how to swim in river swimming pool na beans to me
Re: How I Survived Drowning by craigkoel1989: 11:28am On May 21, 2019
I read news of a student that died and my heart skipped because i would have been one of them
Re: How I Survived Drowning by Obiworld2020: 11:43am On May 21, 2019
"Wisdom is profitable to direct"........ You for just die throway ....Ewu.

Have you ever seen who please a woman before??..... So you want to be sugar boy ni!! cry
Re: How I Survived Drowning by Triniti(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2019
Death by drowning is so cruel, you will be striving so hard to live. Watching as people pass by with no one noticing you, your life will just end before your very own eyes. That’s why when terrorist are held and water boarded, they will start singing the truth
Re: How I Survived Drowning by Raydans: 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
Something similar happened to me some years back at continental suites & cinemas ibara, abeokuta Ogun state. I am average when it comes to swimming. I was trying to navigate from the deepest part of the pool to the other side which I had done countless times earlier. But that particular one when i got to the middle i realised i was exhausted and could no longer throw my hands and legs like before. I began to struggle and drown. I was helpless and death was flashing through my eyes. Fear overwhelmed me and i was heartbroken when i thought of my parents and my people. All of a sudden i realised there was a guy sitting by the pool side that saw me gasping for breath. He immediately streched is legs and i grabbed it with my last strength and he pulled me out. I later realised that nobody was conscious that i was drowning except the guy. Everybody else in the pool includings few girls must have thought i was just doing my thing. I just finished my service year and we were having fun the booze must have weakened me. I thanked my stars. The thought of the moment alone stills frightens me till date. Any time I goto the pool now I don't pass my boundary. If I don't have the super strength to swim across the distance I have already calculated I don't dare it
Re: How I Survived Drowning by craigkoel1989: 2:34pm On May 21, 2019
You still even go to the pool, you get mind ooh, I never near the pool since then

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Her? / Early Sign To Quit A New Relationship For Ladies / Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.