Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (65036 Views)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by YungLasaint(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested eight suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crime.

The suspects are: Adesanmi Abiodun, Olasupo Emmanuel, Segun Amudah, Aina Oladipo and Babatunde Olawuyi.

Others are: Oluwaseyi Emmanuel Fagbemiro, Felix Onyebuchi and Abdulazeez Ismaila.

The suspects were arrested on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 in the Forthright Estate, Magboro area of Lagos State. Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.

Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars, phones and laptops.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/21/again-efcc-arrests-eight-internet-fraudsters-in-lagos/

And I was planning to get a laptop....
God forbid bad things make that side just rest for now...

Naija which way?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2019
zone51:
The problem is most of these guys aren't techy...they just know how to use the tools needed to spam. Otherwise, with a nice RDP and low lifestyle...your identity is as safe as elephant's liver

U wanna be too smart for money u stealing I laugh u well for ur information karma always knock at the door

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Softgamer: 4:28pm On May 21, 2019
lol
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by jahbiz: 4:29pm On May 21, 2019
The guy in back long sleeves for 2nd pic be like oga take am easie, do me jeje jare no be money you go collect after all

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by cozy7(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2019
fuckerstard:
Don't be surprised that EFCC will arrest almost 50% of the youths, they need to look at this issue from another angle..
which angle?? C'mon shut up your dirty mouth. Pple like u are those that embarrass us outside Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Murphy123: 4:33pm On May 21, 2019
Young man having a laptop equates to yahoo boy.

It's like young boys don't use laptops in the northern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:
Felix Onyebuchi was "added" to calm frayed nerves. We all know who are the flag bearers of yahoo yahoo!

Their brother ambassador cum artiste currently in EFCC custody speaks volume!

It seems skull mining is no longer lucrative hence yahoo is the trend.
ur memory card [brain] is damaged.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by zone51: 4:35pm On May 21, 2019
The problem is most of these guys aren't techy...they just know how to use the tools needed to spam. Otherwise, with a nice RDP and low lifestyle...your identity is as safe as elephant's liver.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by zone51: 4:36pm On May 21, 2019
The problem is most of these guys aren't techy, they just know how to use the tools needed to spam. Otherwise, with a nice RDP and low lifestyle...your identity is as safe as elephant's liver.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 4:37pm On May 21, 2019
The Government has to do something abt these epidemic. There should be job and atmosphere for business. Government is the root cause of these problem.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2019
olumalcolm:
ur memory card [brain] is damaged.

Stop crying like Adisa Bunmi grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2019
Elslim:
Hydras head, cut of one two more replaces it....
HAIL HYDRA.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Kcuf: 4:39pm On May 21, 2019
everytime I see a trend like this one I'm always scared I don't see someone I know cos all the guys I know that resides in Lagos are all yahoo guys

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by demolinka(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2019
LuciferQuran:

grin grin Yes
These NCAN brand ambassadors will continue to promote our corporate objectives behind bars.

This is a bold statement to those who doubt our wide coverage.

Long live NCAN!
Long live tribalism!!

Buhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2019
Gaddafi1:
It's so sad that this able body young men are involved in fraudulent means of making money simply because our visionless politicians have refused to create job opportunities.
Do we deserve the kind of leaders we have?

Yes we deserve it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by stanley000: 4:40pm On May 21, 2019
YungLasaint:

And I was planning to get a laptop....
God forbid bad things make that side just rest for now...

Naija which way?
Me too I needed one to be doing Architectural designs jeje but with this Efcc seeing laptop owners as gboiz abeg make lappy matter rest o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by NwaliE01: 4:41pm On May 21, 2019
In this country, if you own a laptop, you are a yahoo boy.

Useless arm forces to the core.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Frankfixedgam99: 4:43pm On May 21, 2019
See bellow

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Kaypower112(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2019
These guys are not smart, why not clean up the money, recycle it into the system, bitcoins, etc etc, if possible dnt even buy a car, just be plain. Bt dem no smart
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by shugabasbn: 4:44pm On May 21, 2019
fuckerstard:
Don't be surprised that EFCC will arrest almost 50% of the youths, they need to look at this issue from another angle..

50% of lazy youth not hardworking ones
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
salford1:

Let EFCC start from somewhere. These are the same one that will use proceeds of crime (yahoo) to finance election and rule over you lots.

You Don't leave elephants inside the house and start chasing ants and coach roaches outside.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46pm On May 21, 2019
I'm beginning to believe that 90% of western youths are fraudsters
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 21, 2019
greatbrian:

Its not about employment. Who told you an average yahoo guy wants a job. They want to live above their means they want cheap massive income without much work. They cant stoop low for a 30k job

The so called teeming youths are just too greedy and want to live wherr they didnt sow. I use to have a friend who was into the stuff. I was like guy u r a graduate y not try and get a job. D guy told me no job can pay him almost a million per cashout. He was even like even if today i pass out of d academy i cant make d money he makes in a week within a year and he was so sure about it.

Dz z not abt d govt, though d govt as a part but what abt the 30percent who wont indulge in d act but will rather do all kind of socalled dirty jobs

There is no justification in the engaging in the act. Nobody should justify it. Nobody should even do it, let’s call a spade, a spade.

Regardless, do you know how much the average store worker makes abroad?

Heck do you know how much the average store worker makes in South Africa?

Will you work a 30k job for a full year? 30k naira o

Even if you get a better job, there are other things that will eat deep in your pockets.

I have met yahoo boys, I have seen some things they go through to push them into it, not hear o, but see. Before you criticize, you need to realize that there are times when life hits you super hard.

In the working systems, if you’re arrested for doing drugs, the government ensures you spend time in a rehab.

If you’re a good cyber criminal, the NSA most likely will absorb you.

People involved in armed robbery that are sentenced to jail get paid while they work in jail and are assigned jobs when they get out if they can’t find on their own.

The truth is if you’re spraying your room for mosquitoes, you must also make sure the mosquito nets are not leaking.

Finally, the people that now decide to do the yahoo are actually dumb, unintelligent and stupid. If you’re arrested, I won’t pity you because it evidently shows how careless and unorganized you are.

I think entrepreneurship will solve the problem. How to encourage and foster that is where we all have to be smart.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by uselesscountry: 4:49pm On May 21, 2019
zone51:
The problem is most of these guys aren't techy...they just know how to use the tools needed to spam. Otherwise, with a nice RDP and low lifestyle...your identity is as safe as elephant's liver

Not that. You can be in your house and this kind of thing will happen. Most of the guys there are innocent

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by damose12(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2019
There are still legit ways of making money. Nigerian govt is not helping matter though
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by igboamaka007: 4:51pm On May 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested eight suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crime.

The suspects are: Adesanmi Abiodun, Olasupo Emmanuel, Segun Amudah, Aina Oladipo and Babatunde Olawuyi.

Others are: Oluwaseyi Emmanuel Fagbemiro, Felix Onyebuchi and Abdulazeez Ismaila.

The suspects were arrested on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 in the Forthright Estate, Magboro area of Lagos State. Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/21/again-efcc-arrests-eight-internet-fraudsters-in-lagos/
afonjas and cybercrime be like barca and messi grin
Nollyzonenews:

afonjas and cybercrime be like barca and messi
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by uselesscountry: 4:51pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

There is no justification in the engaging in the act. Nobody should justify it. Nobody should even do it, let’s call a spade, a spade.

Regardless, do you know how much the average store worker makes abroad?

Heck do you know how much the average store worker makes in South Africa?

Will you work a 30k job for a full year? 30k naira o

Even if you get a better job, there are other things that will eat deep in your pockets.

I have met yahoo boys, I have seen some things they go through to push them into it, not hear o, but see. Before you criticize, you need to realize that there are times when life hits you super hard.

In the working systems, if you’re arrested for doing drugs, the government ensures you spend time in a rehab.

If you’re a good cyber criminal, the NSA most likely will absorb you.

People involved in armed robbery that are sentenced to jail get paid while they work in jail and are assigned jobs when they get out if they can’t find on their own.

The truth is if you’re spraying your room for mosquitoes, you must also make sure the mosquito nets are not leaking.

Finally, the people that now decide to do the yahoo are actually dumb, unintelligent and stupid. If you’re arrested, I won’t pity you because it evidently shows how careless and unorganized you are.

I think entrepreneurship will solve the problem. How to encourage and foster that is where we all have to be smart.

Be running your mouth anyhow. People are in their houses and they arrest them. Both innocent once. You are saying rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by deltateam: 4:54pm On May 21, 2019
yinkus6750:
What is the societal problem that needs to be addressed?
Its not all about EFCC arresting boys all over the place.
Government should create employment opportunities for the teeming youths.
An idle hand is the devils workshop.

Grammar. Have you finished & O2.5?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 21, 2019
uselesscountry:

Not that. You can be in your house and this kind of thing will happen. Most of the guys there are innocent

Lau lau, doing things loudly, driving cars that the old man hating on them in their street cannot afford is what casts these guys.

Have you seen a house where yahoo boys live? Most especially the foolish ones?

That’s why when they come, they just bundle everybody, including the innocent ones
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Newguyhere: 4:54pm On May 21, 2019
Say no to fraud shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Okuda(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:
Felix Onyebuchi was "added" to calm frayed nerves. We all know who are the flag bearers of yahoo yahoo!
the
Their brother ambassador cum artiste currently in EFCC custody speaks volume!

It seems skull mining is no longer lucrative hence yahoo is the trend.

men would you shu.thefuck up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.