Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (65037 Views)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Torg77: 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested eight suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crime.

The suspects are: Adesanmi Abiodun, Olasupo Emmanuel, Segun Amudah, Aina Oladipo and Babatunde Olawuyi.

Others are: Oluwaseyi Emmanuel Fagbemiro, Felix Onyebuchi and Abdulazeez Ismaila.

The suspects were arrested on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 in the Forthright Estate, Magboro area of Lagos State. Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.

Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars, phones and laptops.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/21/again-efcc-arrests-eight-internet-fraudsters-in-lagos/

16 billion dollars was taken out to fix NEPA.obasanjo and atiku are still smiling

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by enshi(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
zone51:
The problem is most of these guys aren't techy...they just know how to use the tools needed to spam. Otherwise, with a nice RDP and low lifestyle...your identity is as safe as elephant's liver

RDP would mean??
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
uselesscountry:

Be running your mouth anyhow. People are in their houses and they arrest them. Both innocent once. You are saying rubbish

Shut up bros.

If they’re arresting yahoo boys and you’re there, they will bundle you too.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
enshi:

RDP would mean??

Don’t stress yourself.

You can always use google
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

Stop crying like Adisa Bunmi grin grin grin
u jst buttres my point.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by uselesscountry: 4:58pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

Lau lau, doing things loudly, driving cars that the old man hating on them in their street cannot afford is what casts these guys.

Have you seen a house where yahoo boys live? Most especially the foolish ones?

That’s why when they come, they just bundle everybody, including the innocent ones

Normally if u ever attended a Nigeria school. “Higher institutions” Guys do stay in a flat together. Some have car while others don’t have. What about if it’s my dad’s money. And this kind of thing happens. You will be tagged. Let’s just forget about that 1. Or you have never squatted with someone b4.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by otipoju(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2019
fuckerstard:
Don't be surprised that EFCC will arrest almost 50% of the youths, they need to look at this issue from another angle..

What angle?

Let them continue to destroy the lives of other human beings?

There is only one angle to look at this- they are criminals.

If this is the one thing that Buharis government focus on for the next four years. I will be happy.

Do you think there are no fraudsters in USA, RUSSIA, INDIA and other parts of the world...of course yes but this ones are the loudest. Their own scam is not to get something and go legit. Its to make noise carry prostituites, pop bottles in clubs and oppress hardowrking people and call them lazy.

Bro they deserve every heat that tbey are getting and more.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
olumalcolm:
u jst buttres my point.

Learn to write good tenses!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
cool. Efcc are working now ooo. May Almighty Allah be with them. Amin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested eight suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crime.

The suspects are: Adesanmi Abiodun, Olasupo Emmanuel, Segun Amudah, Aina Oladipo and Babatunde Olawuyi.

Others are: Oluwaseyi Emmanuel Fagbemiro, Felix Onyebuchi and Abdulazeez Ismaila.

The suspects were arrested on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 in the Forthright Estate, Magboro area of Lagos State. Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/21/again-efcc-arrests-eight-internet-fraudsters-in-lagos/
All that glitters is not gold, yahoo boys una time is up but come to think of it wetin government Don do for the youths of this country nothing even the npower self na 30k in a month can that one solve house rent no, not to talk of feeding and catering for your family and siblings infact life in nigeria is hell fire �

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Torg77: 5:03pm On May 21, 2019
Nollyzonenews:

If you have any thought that your friend is into fraud,stop visiting that friend because the day efcc raid,they ll arrest you and put your name and face all over TV and the internet and once your name and face touches the internet it remains there forever and if you are found not guilty in court which probably won't be the case,you won't get any compensation ..that is the judicial system in Nigeria. You can't tell me every single one of these guys being put on TV and internet is guilty.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
greatbrian:

Its not about employment. Who told you an average yahoo guy wants a job. They want to live above their means they want cheap massive income without much work. They cant stoop low for a 30k job

The so called teeming youths are just too greedy and want to live wherr they didnt sow. I use to have a friend who was into the stuff. I was like guy u r a graduate y not try and get a job. D guy told me no job can pay him almost a million per cashout. He was even like even if today i pass out of d academy i cant make d money he makes in a week within a year and he was so sure about it.

Dz z not abt d govt, though d govt as a part but what abt the 30percent who wont indulge in d act but will rather do all kind of socalled dirty jobs
So 30k can take care of your health bills, rent an apartment, change cloths, feed, care for ur mum and dad?
No doubt what you friend said is very true, naija is messed up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2019
NwaUnubi:
To think of it. I had plans to join

I don't think that route is safe for me
if you know how to keep low profile, u might remain evasive. Keeping a low profile is a very hard thing for this boys that is why intelligent efcc is catching them anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by desmond2pk: 5:07pm On May 21, 2019
This government has plan to cripple every sector that nigerians breath from

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by uselesscountry: 5:08pm On May 21, 2019
otipoju:

What angle?

If this is the one thing that Buharis government focus on for the next four years. I will be happy.

Do you think there are no fraudsters in USA, RUSSIA, INDIA and other parts of the world...of course yes but this ones are the loudest. Their own scam is not to get something and go legit. Its to make noise carry prostituites, pop bottles in clubs and oppress hardowrking people and call them lazy.

I pray this kind of thing happen to you then you will condemn it. You don’t know there are fraudsters in other country because their government have better issues to tackle. Like unemployment and food security. Serious governments. Not the maggots we have now. Efcc with cheap publicity. Check to see what FBI are doing. They don’t just carry anybody on the street and tag them fraud. Efcc are loud for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 21, 2019
The earlier they recognize that most Nigerian youths are depending on Yahoo, the better. Country is so messed up by crazy politicians.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 21, 2019
uselesscountry:

Normally if u ever attended a Nigeria school. “Higher institutions” Guys do stay in a flat together. Some have car while others don’t have. What about if it’s my dad’s money. And this kind of thing happens. You will be tagged. Let’s just forget about that 1. Or you have never squatted with someone b4.

Yeah I have but have you noticed that all the arrests these guys make are usually due to “tip off” or “intelligence report”?

Who do you think is tipping them off?

If you live in a house, lowkey, drive your small car, carry your babes lowkey, only seen rarely or make it seem you go to work and come back, do you think “anybody” will be “tipping” anyone off?

So even if you’re innocent, they’ll still carry you, when they get to the station, they sort the wheat from the chaff there.

I know because I’ve been in a situation like that. And it was because of igbo. It was when we got to the station that I was finally able to convince them that I don’t smoke by showing them my inhaler.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by blackboy(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2019
1. I think i have seen one of these guys somewhere.
2. Is yahoo yahoo a big business now?
3. Does having a laptop make someone a fraudster?
4. Have any court of law convicted them for 419 or Yahoo yahoo?
5. The way EFCC is after yahoo boys if they were after government officials the same way, corruption will be dealt a big blow

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 21, 2019
otipoju:

What angle?

That is why I like Tinubu. See where he has invested his dirty money...
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by SVC6000: 5:12pm On May 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
I JUST NEED TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY undecided undecided
For What? Leaving 4 Who? Don't Try It.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by uselesscountry: 5:19pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

Yeah I have but have you noticed that all the arrests these guys make are usually due to “tip off” or “intelligence report”?

Who do you think is tipping them off?

If you live in a house, lowkey, drive your small car, carry your babes lowkey, only seen rarely or make it seem you go to work and come back, do you think “anybody” will be “tipping” anyone off?

So even if you’re innocent, they’ll still carry you, when they get to the station, they sort the weed wheat from the chaff there.

I know because I’ve been in a situation like that. And it was because of igbo. It was when we got to the station that I was finally able to convince them that I don’t smoke by showing them my inhaler.

The kind of life you just described here are for guys who has money. Most guys there can’t even afford to pay for a flat not to talk of renting a house. Nigeria is such a hopeless country. Imagine a scenario where u live in a compound of 12 flats. Those fools will come and arrest everyone and publish it for eye service. They think that the US actually cares about what is happening in Nigeria. What nonsense
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by dallyemmy: 5:20pm On May 21, 2019
GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING DRASTIC ON THE ISSUE OF UNEMPLOYMENT
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2019
uselesscountry:

The kind of life you just described here are for guys who has money. Most guys there can’t even afford to pay for a flat not to talk of renting a house. Nigeria is such a hopeless country. Imagine a scenario where u live in a compound of 12 flats. Those fools will come and arrest everyone and publish it for eye service. They think that the US actually cares about what is happening in Nigeria. What nonsense

Most of the arrests effcc has been making has been in estates

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

True

Their biggest weakness is keeping low profile

Once they buy one ten year old C300

They can't keep calm again

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by uselesscountry: 5:26pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

Yea. Compounds where they feel that guys are much. Not everyone can afford a house in Lagos. It’s a fact. I have had someone squatting with me for job interviews. He has a car.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2019
So having a laptop now equals yahoo boy ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 21, 2019
We want to see political thieves being arrested and paraded like this too, what makes them superior under the eyes of the law?

Politicians destroy our society and values, because most of these youths are seeing the politicians enjoy easy big money, they want that life too.

Nigerian youths should demand, those criminal old men called politicians are investigated better and thoroughly, because we all see how they lavish wealth...EFCC please do the work thoroughly, unscrupulous politicians are our biggest problems, robbing us blind...and most of the politicians are unscrupulous...so more work needs to be done on them too...even more than any other petty financial criminals.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by STILESGANG: 5:35pm On May 21, 2019
Kaypower112:
These guys are not smart, why not clean up the money, recycle it into the system, bitcoins, etc etc, if possible dnt even buy a car, just be plain. Bt dem no smart
You haven't been in their position so you won't understand.Illegal money intoxicates

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 21, 2019
STILESGANG:
You haven't been in their position so you won't understand.Illegal money intoxicates

Lol like that Covenant university IT guy, flying chopper every weekend.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
All monies
Properties
And every other shiit recovered since obj set up this anti graft agency.
Of what use has it been to the common man
Any improvement in economy
Nothing changed
If God shud come
He wud use ak 47 to blast everyone first

Greedy thieves who rob kill,convert
Dont forget u ppl have curses and fam too
Efcc my foot
Go aft politicians
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by STILESGANG: 5:41pm On May 21, 2019
fuckerstard:

Lol like that Covenant university IT guy, flying chopper every weekend.
LOL if you knew what you went through to build your money from 20,000 to 1 million you won't waste it anyhow but these guys don't go through this process they just hit it big once and it drives them crazy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.