Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (65081 Views)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2019
mrAMG2:

There is no justification in the engaging in the act. Nobody should justify it. Nobody should even do it, let’s call a spade, a spade.

Regardless, do you know how much the average store worker makes abroad?

Heck do you know how much the average store worker makes in South Africa?

Will you work a 30k job for a full year? 30k naira o

Even if you get a better job, there are other things that will eat deep in your pockets.

I have met yahoo boys, I have seen some things they go through to push them into it, not hear o, but see. Before you criticize, you need to realize that there are times when life hits you super hard.

In the working systems, if you’re arrested for doing drugs, the government ensures you spend time in a rehab.

If you’re a good cyber criminal, the NSA most likely will absorb you.

People involved in armed robbery that are sentenced to jail get paid while they work in jail and are assigned jobs when they get out if they can’t find on their own.

The truth is if you’re spraying your room for mosquitoes, you must also make sure the mosquito nets are not leaking.

Finally, the people that now decide to do the yahoo are actually dumb, unintelligent and stupid. If you’re arrested, I won’t pity you because it evidently shows how careless and unorganized you are.

I think entrepreneurship will solve the problem. How to encourage and foster that is where we all have to be smart.

I smh for those three fools wey like your post!

you are calling 30k job demeaning?

so, because I can't find a jumbo paying job, I should venture into Yahoo?

hope you are not one of them?

Tell us how much every graduate in your household started with when employed!

the basement of all these is that average youth in Nigeria like to live large and show off... they have arrived!

like they are competing with some other person!

na armed robbery Dem go venture to Las las when the money is not coming again!

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2019
greatbrian:

You start somewhere bro....... and u get bettee. After from 30k if u cab work your ass out, u will surely get more from side jobs. Who told u today billionaires didnt start small.

And about 30k paying my bill, hell yeah as long as i can cut my coat according to d yards

correct oil dey your head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by zone51: 9:02am On May 22, 2019
fafambo:
forget that level Baba, this arrest is like a pyramid, once ur caught EFCC will deceive u on cooperating with them via SNITCH, so that they will help u reduce your jail term.
You are right

Safari29:

whether techy or no techy, there can never be rest of mind from stolen money, if you dont desist from this act, its just a matter of T before u are nabbed
You also very right. Mind you, "I AM NOT A YAHOO BOY" cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2019
TechCapon:
I tell you boss. These ones mature die grin

Lol oga mi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Babachuks6: 8:26pm On May 22, 2019
How are these yahoo boys even caught by the way, out of curiosity
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by YungLasaint(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2019
stanley000:
Me too I needed one to be doing Architectural designs jeje but with this Efcc seeing laptop owners as gboiz abeg make lappy matter rest o

I tell you bruh prevention is better than cure... If the see as you dey carry lappy around the go halla effcc sharp sharp......

I no sabi how the wan make boys
do, because not all guys with laptop be gboy some are just programmers or doing some design work...
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by stanley000: 1:36pm On May 23, 2019
YungLasaint:

I tell you bruh prevention is better than cure... If the see as you dey carry lappy around the go halla effcc sharp sharp......

I no sabi how the wan make boys
do, because not all guys with laptop be gboy some are just programmers or doing some design work...
this is very shamefull of the Efcc, how can laptop be an evidence A laptop that is use to program phones and other digital devices?? Even a sim card is now an evidence. I have about almost 8 Sims at home because I love promos and once I hear a new promotion is running I will buy their sin and now I am even thinking of getting Etisalat because I hear 1gig is 200#. When Airtel was giving 4gig for 4g I went and got an Airtel SIM. So on a bad day now someone sees simcard on my table I am automatically a fraudster This shit is so unacceptable, the efcc is so unprofessional, how do I design houseplans if I have no laptop, but then when I have a laptop I am a fraudster

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by YungLasaint(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
The best thing is Just to calm down first....

Technology is spreading like wild fire so you need to note what you do with you laptop.
Atleast your parent need know the kind business you do online for security reason because I think that can help also. And stop showing up you don't know who your neighbor is...
stanley000:
this is very shamefull of the Efcc, how can laptop be an evidence A laptop that is use to program phones and other digital devices?? Even a sim card is now an evidence. I have about almost 8 Sims at home because I love promos and once I hear a new promotion is running I will buy their sin and now I am even thinking of getting Etisalat because I hear 1gig is 200#. When Airtel was giving 4gig for 4g I went and got an Airtel SIM. So on a bad day now someone sees simcard on my table I am automatically a fraudster This shit is so unacceptable, the efcc is so unprofessional, how do I design houseplans if I have no laptop, but then when I have a laptop I am a fraudster
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by stanley000: 2:39pm On May 23, 2019
YungLasaint:
The best thing is Just to calm down first....

Technology is spreading like wild fire so you need to note what you do with you laptop.
Atleast your parent need know the kind business you do online for security reason because I think that can help also. And stop showing up you don't know who your neighbor is...
my parents like how? I don't understand, or like I am still living under my parents?? I understand u not!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by YungLasaint(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2019
Oh thought you with parent...... Just pursue your dreams man nothing gonna go wrong just be careful.
stanley000:
my parents like how? I don't understand, or like I am still living under my parents?? I understand u not!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Who also remembered this thread grin notice this thread did not go tribal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.