Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (65038 Views)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 21, 2019
fuckerstard:

Lol like that Covenant university IT guy, flying chopper every weekend.

That one na just mumu
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2019
Na efcc go taya to arrest
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
zinaunreal:

Dem plenty oh

shocked

And some of them just over love-vendor their cars shocked

Black spider on red wheels

Black benze on red wheels
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by uselesscountry: 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
zinaunreal:

No mind them.
No level for dem
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by maigemuu: 5:56pm On May 21, 2019
Na these guys dey make digital marketers dey fear to carry lapi around...for fear of police.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Edyice: 6:07pm On May 21, 2019
EFCC has finally arrived by employing genius , if not they won't have any clue grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Halo22: 6:10pm On May 21, 2019
Until these people do the needful as it concerns Tinubu, Amaechi and others, they are just joking.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2019
Zane2point4:

So 30k can take care of your health bills, rent an apartment, change cloths, feed, care for ur mum and dad?
No doubt what you friend said is very true, naija is messed up.

You start somewhere bro....... and u get bettee. After from 30k if u cab work your ass out, u will surely get more from side jobs. Who told u today billionaires didnt start small.

And about 30k paying my bill, hell yeah as long as i can cut my coat according to d yards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

There is no justification in the engaging in the act. Nobody should justify it. Nobody should even do it, let’s call a spade, a spade.

Regardless, do you know how much the average store worker makes abroad?

Heck do you know how much the average store worker makes in South Africa?

Will you work a 30k job for a full year? 30k naira o

Even if you get a better job, there are other things that will eat deep in your pockets.

I have met yahoo boys, I have seen some things they go through to push them into it, not hear o, but see. Before you criticize, you need to realize that there are times when life hits you super hard.

In the working systems, if you’re arrested for doing drugs, the government ensures you spend time in a rehab.

If you’re a good cyber criminal, the NSA most likely will absorb you.

People involved in armed robbery that are sentenced to jail get paid while they work in jail and are assigned jobs when they get out if they can’t find on their own.

The truth is if you’re spraying your room for mosquitoes, you must also make sure the mosquito nets are not leaking.

Finally, the people that now decide to do the yahoo are actually dumb, unintelligent and stupid. If you’re arrested, I won’t pity you because it evidently shows how careless and unorganized you are.

I think entrepreneurship will solve the problem. How to encourage and foster that is where we all have to be smart.

About them engaging in yahoo coz they r pushed to the wall.... well ntin justifies it. The so called clients worked so hard for the pay. And hv had life tough, hv enjoyed the two sides of life, sometimes the good nd most atimes the bad. But one thing hv never done and will never do z crime....

To make another cry just to feather my own nest coz i know what it takes to make money. Lastly, how r d yahoo boys better than the so called politicians? Crime z crime fraud z fraud they make their victims crime and some to commit suicide also d politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2019
Zzyy:
Dis one na Yahoo men
I tell you boss. These ones mature die grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by mokt(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2019
I just hope the Govt has a plan for these guys after their jail terms. Else, hope this doesn't result in creating some terrors on the street.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by MorufuAtanda: 6:31pm On May 21, 2019
Why is that most yahoo boys always think about buying cars before buying land assets and houses? Dem use poverty-mentality swear for dem?

I never thought buying a car until I saved up to 32 million, many people never knew my real worth, in fact only my mum knew I had that kind of money and she was the one who forced me to buy a car which I never really drove until I put on it uber.

I live on the street where I have my business, I stroll to work, so where is the economic sense in driving a big car that only swallows fuel money everyday and maintainance costs when it is either working or parked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2019
This doesn't make sense.

So, any young man on Lagos streets with a laptop is now a yahoo boy?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by smartchoice900: 6:42pm On May 21, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by djbussy(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2019
EFCC didn't take pictures with uniforms with these boys ? grin

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2019
Guy men

Na dem
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Safari29: 6:50pm On May 21, 2019
HolyClement001:
i hope government are providing legimate
job as you dey arrest them because if they release them from prison they will still go back to it.... you are inviting robbers and kidnapping into our society because if there is no employment there is no way people won't commit crime.
in one way or the other nobody holy even all this efcc agent are into fraud
even if there is jon, do you think this ones wud do it. they are greedy abeg. crime doesnt pay, its just a matter of time before theyre caught up walai, except if them repent now. this clamp down must continue, Nigeria shall rise again
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by bionixs: 6:53pm On May 21, 2019
gurunlocker:
EFCC dey para real time in the past weeks...
they are just stupid. as much as I hate fraudsters,I make bold to say that these boys are not our problems. the politicians are. we have been tackling the effects of our problems as a nation and not the problems or the causes
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Safari29: 6:55pm On May 21, 2019
greatbrian:

Its not about employment. Who told you an average yahoo guy wants a job. They want to live above their means they want cheap massive income without much work. They cant stoop low for a 30k job

The so called teeming youths are just too greedy and want to live wherr they didnt sow. I use to have a friend who was into the stuff. I was like guy u r a graduate y not try and get a job. D guy told me no job can pay him almost a million per cashout. He was even like even if today i pass out of d academy i cant make d money he makes in a week within a year and he was so sure about it.

Dz z not abt d govt, though d govt as a part but what abt the 30percent who wont indulge in d act but will rather do all kind of socalled dirty jobs

thank you jare. they dont know that this thing is corrupting their mind and rewiring their brain cell as they grow. some of them may never fiind it easy to work legitimately again, even when yahoo don finally cast for life

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:56pm On May 21, 2019
Infct i need to start kushing inee my tsx
Am fed up
I cant drive well again
Every hilux i see is white and tinted
Despite carrying my torchlight phone
Sars can change it to stolen car
Stolen phone
Men na to go buy portable aboki big man bike of 200k.
Begim dress like aboki
Irete26:
I'm just surprise sometimes and hope this people ain't arrested just for been youth, an instance is zlatan, he wasn't guilty but still his picture went round the internet like he is a fraudster...you need to see how this SARS harass you when they see you are a youth and drive a car, immediately they tag you an internet fraudster and milk the little you have saved off your legal hustle....pray and hope we get over this someday...scared each time I drive even when I'm clean and got nothing incriminating on me, with all of my vehicle documents complete what they told me the other day was that my car is a suspected stolen vehicle and I was like WTF...las las I pay ooo

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Safari29: 6:58pm On May 21, 2019
zone51:
The problem is most of these guys aren't techy, they just know how to use the tools needed to spam. Otherwise, with a nice RDP and low lifestyle...your identity is as safe as elephant's liver.

whether techy or no techy, there can never be rest of mind from stolen money, if you dont desist from this act, its just a matter of T before u are nabbed
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2019
KILL EM ALL
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2019
Oizatobad:
EVERYTHING PASTOR OLUKOYA OF MFM SAID ABOUT FRAUDSTER IN 2019 SHALL COME TO PASS

Maybe you are not aware that he is also a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:14pm On May 21, 2019
NwaUnubi:
To think of it. I had plans to join

I don't think that route is safe for me

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by salford: 7:21pm On May 21, 2019
mrAMG2:

There is no justification in the engaging in the act. Nobody should justify it. Nobody should even do it, let’s call a spade, a spade.

Regardless, do you know how much the average store worker makes abroad?

Heck do you know how much the average store worker makes in South Africa?

Will you work a 30k job for a full year? 30k naira o

Even if you get a better job, there are other things that will eat deep in your pockets.

I have met yahoo boys, I have seen some things they go through to push them into it, not hear o, but see. Before you criticize, you need to realize that there are times when life hits you super hard.

In the working systems, if you’re arrested for doing drugs, the government ensures you spend time in a rehab.

If you’re a good cyber criminal, the NSA most likely will absorb you.

People involved in armed robbery that are sentenced to jail get paid while they work in jail and are assigned jobs when they get out if they can’t find on their own.

The truth is if you’re spraying your room for mosquitoes, you must also make sure the mosquito nets are not leaking.

Finally, the people that now decide to do the yahoo are actually dumb, unintelligent and stupid. If you’re arrested, I won’t pity you because it evidently shows how careless and unorganized you are.

I think entrepreneurship will solve the problem. How to encourage and foster that is where we all have to be smart.
you are contradicting yourself sir. you rebuke them on one hand and unrebuke them on the other hand.

These abroad you talk about, I live in the abroad. And someone working labour at a store will still find it hard to survive just like someone earning 30k a month in Nigeria. In the abroad, your house rent alone is around 250k a month and feeding expenses alone for a single person will be around 100k a month. At the end of the month, you are left with nothing.
Are you saying Nigerians are not doing yahoo abroad too?
What excuse are you going to make for those ones. Alot of this yahoo boys are also from well to do homes (middle class families).

And in addition, NSA does not recruit the likes of yahoo boys. Yahoo boys are not programmers or computer geeks, they just scam using deceptions and taking advantage of peoples gullibility especially the old and lonely.

abeg lets condemn bad things and not make up excuses for crime.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 21, 2019
salford:

you are contradicting yourself sir. you rebuke them on one hand and unrebuke them on the other hand.
These abroad you talk about, I live in the abroad. And someone working labour at a store will still fimd it hard to survive just like someone earning 30k a month in Nigeria. In the abroad, your house rent alone is around 250k a month and feeding expenses alone for a single person will be around 100k a month.
Are you saying Nigerians are not doing yahoo abroad too?

what excuse are you going to make for those ones.
I a cousing who started this yahoo thing in the early 2000. Alot of this yahoo boys are also from well to do homes (middle class families).
abeg lets comdemn bad things and not make up excuses for crime.

I am against them and warning those aspiring to go into it not to try it but I’m still shedding light on how stupid the ones that are already into it are.

Regardless of how much your rent and feeding is in the abroad, do you not meet it if you work? And still have money to save or invest? When you fall sick, do you not have insurance or medicare to to go to the hospital? You can’t tell me it’s the 30k they pay corpers or the 25k they pay addide/shoprite employees or the 75k they pay bank tellers that you are surviving on over there?

Unemployment rate in your fatherland is above 23.1%... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/05/03/fg-nigerias-unemployment-rate-reaches-33-5-by-2020/%3famp

Yes Nigerians are doing yahoo abroad, I’m not denying that. From stories I’ve heard, it wasn’t started in Nigeria, it was started over there.

When you come back home and do the math, it’s mostly people from poor backgrounds that are mostly into it.

Now what I’m saying is after these arrests, what reform programs are in place for them?
After they are released back into society, do you think they will not go back doing it?

Is arresting and passing sentences enough?

Deep reformation is key.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2019
STILESGANG:
LOL if you knew what you went through to build your money from 20,000 to 1 million you won't waste it anyhow but these guys don't go through this process they just hit it big once and it drives them crazy

Lol... what people dont know is that, the spirit behind being a yahoo guy is the spirit of flamboyancy or extravagance. It can only be overcome by a few. That spirit will make sure you reveal the extravagance, even on your skin. For example, one of the guys who graduated with us was seen by my bro somewhere. My bro told me that one look at his face, and he knew he is into yahoo cheesy cheesy and he never get car that tym o ... hair was more stylish and face was lighter; he just knew he has become different, and his assertion was very right. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by fafambo: 7:35pm On May 21, 2019
zone51:
The problem is most of these guys aren't techy...they just know how to use the tools needed to spam. Otherwise, with a nice RDP and low lifestyle...your identity is as safe as elephant's liver
forget that level Baba, this arrest is like a pyramid, once ur caught EFCC will deceive u on cooperating with them via SNITCH, so that they will help u reduce your jail term.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 7:36pm On May 21, 2019
That their head wey no wan gree correct . . . . . . .
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by salford: 7:38pm On May 21, 2019
uselesscountry:

I pray this kind of thing happen to you then you will condemn it. You don’t know there are fraudsters in other country because their government have better issues to tackle. Like unemployment and food security. Serious governments. Not the maggots we have now. Efcc with cheap publicity. Check to see what FBI are doing. They don’t just carry anybody on the street and tag them fraud. Efcc are loud for nothing.
Lies. Their goverment tackles it. infact they know how bad fraudulent activities can be that they immediately squash it with a sledge hammer to prevent it from spreading, since the foundation of their society is based on being honest. The Nigerian judiciary is even soft on yahoo boys. Please read up on how long the sentence of yahoo boys are in the US when caught.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by joe17: 7:40pm On May 21, 2019
NwaUnubi:
To think of it. I had plans to join

I don't think that route is safe for me
cheesy :Ddamn u made me laugh so hard... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.