Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (968268 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Walt007: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2021
2214678648 zenith Bank
Birthday surprise please cry cry cry
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chukel(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
I saw a leakage from my Mercedes Benz w202 gear box bottom plate yesterday so I took it to kazeem and after checking he recommended that the gasket is bad and should replace it. We replaced n he suggested we drain the gear oil and put new gear oil. Upon completion my gear is now misbehaving o. From gear 3 it just enter neutral. Engineers in the house pls advice me. Another kazeem suggested we should remove the brain box and service it and the program it. Engineers pls come to my aid before these guys finish my car
drain out that oil asap and use recommended ATF for your car.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity0001: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
solaaje1976:
How did you resolve the AC issue. Am having issue with my M111 AC compressor

What then would you say to those using the C200 M271 for ehailing, average 600miles weekly.

I've used 3 corollas
1 big daddy 4plugs
1 big daddy V6
1 Honda V6
1 Honda Civic 03.

Since I started using the C200 I haven't had any regret apart from the AC system that gave me serious headace, I believe you know why...

@ Icetrice01 do more research but some persons said the red top (M111 or so) is better than the black top (M271).

Though ikorodu is known for notorious bad roads so may want to consider tye ground clearance but I can tell you since I started using my C200 I've not had any issue with bad road maybe because I'm a very careful driver shall... I still have my follow come rim and tires... Its been 3months now. 195/65/R15.

The S.tu.pid weyrepay you quote to have bad mouth where is he today? Listen to people like him and see how you achieve nothing in life.

I was advised to changed to manual compressor and its working perfectly for me.

What type is yours?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Felicity0001:

What then would you say to those using the C200 M271 for ehailing, average 600miles weekly.

I've used 3 corollas
1 big daddy 4plugs
1 big daddy V6
1 Honda V6
1 Honda Civic 03.

Since I started using the C200 I haven't had any regret apart from the AC system that gave me serious headace, I believe you know why...

@ Icetrice01 do more research but some persons said the red top (M111 or so) is better than the black top (M271).

Though ikorodu is known for notorious bad roads so may want to consider tye ground clearance but I can tell you since I started using my C200 I've not had any issue with bad road maybe because I'm a very careful driver shall... I still have my follow come rim and tires... Its been 3months now. .195/65/R15.

The S.tu.pid weyrepay you quote to have bad mouth where is he today? Listen to people like him and see how you achieve nothing in life.
Your last paragraph suggests you weren't destined to achieve anything in the first place.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kewtt:

Your last paragraph suggests you weren't destined to achieve anything in the. first place.

Felicity001:
Please everyone your advise is needed here.

The dealer that sold the MB I bought didn't inform me it was conversation even for the 3 times I went b4 closing the deal. The only mistake I did was not going with a mechanic but must one always go with a mechanic to inspect a car especially a tokunbo b4 buying? Now, I've not even started using the car it's already giving issues.

I've done registration already. I've done change of break pad and stabilizer linkage and have also bought some parts to replace the bad once, e.g... Side mirror and water can for the radiator. I've spent almost 100k already.

What do I do now please, the dealer asked me to bring the car tomorow to give to his AC technician, he claims not to have any knowledge of conversion about the car.

What advise do you have for this. situation.

weyreypey:

Nope no need. You didn't inform us when you were about to throw away your millions of naira. Ordinary 50k max for inspection will have prevented this hullabaloo. Diportivo would have opened your eyes, gazzuzz would have gone on an M16 espionage to warn you, nakoks would have written it off and even gotten you a better offer, but no you went solo ... Now you're going to keep moving from ojekunle to trinity to aspamda looking for part sellers... Kazeems will open office on your head... You will sweat like a monkey trapped in a bakery oven.... Ol'boy you're going to suffer on this apparition you bought. Mechanics will know you by first name basis.... reputable mechs will evade you consistently leaving you with those almajiri kazeems....who don't have a specific shop... who will fix serpentine belt and brakes will stop working.... Brake pads and fuel pump will cease to work.... If you're not careful it may catch fire with you inside.... In short say what say what anything can happen.... If you have not been checking your blood pressure please get a monitor and keep in the car....what you bought will require it.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
chukel:
drain out that oil asap and use recommended ATF for your car.
okay bro, I'll do just that.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
What's the recommended gear oil for Mercedes c klass w202?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
What's the recommended gear oil for Mercedes c klass. w202?
Star oil original or liquimoly some used Mobil while Total Fluidmatic is also very good

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by David275(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pls can anyone help with the cylinder numbering/arrangement of c240 w203. How can I identify cylinder coils/plugs 1 to 6 according to the picture. I have been having constant misfire on cylinder 1 and 3 and want to identify the coil and plugs for each cylinder. Thanks

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by autologic: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
David275:
Pls can anyone help with the cylinder numbering/arrangement of c240 w203. How can I identify cylinder coils/plugs 1 to 6 according to the picture. I have been having constant misfire on cylinder 1 and 3 and want to identify the coil and plugs for each cylinder. Thanks
For 112 engine ,as depicted in pics below ,cylinder 1 and 3 are on the same bank ( left bank )
Hope this help

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by autologic: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Praxtech:

Star oil original or liquimoly some used Mobil while Total Fluidmatic is also very good
Star ,liquimolly etc are brand name not atf oil specification
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by autologic: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
What's the recommended gear oil for Mercedes c klass w202?
For 5 speed automatic transmission 722.5 ,Manufacturer specification is ATF134 ,look for good brand atf that bears that specifications like pics below

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
autologic:

Star ,liquimolly etc are brand n.ame not atf oil specification
I'm not spoonfeeding. That's your job as a mechanic.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by autologic: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Praxtech:

I'm not spoonfeeding. That's your job as a mechanic.
Sorry sir grin

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by David275(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
autologic:

For 112 engine ,as depicted in pics below ,cylinder 1 and 3 are on the same bank ( left bank )
Hope this help
It really helps. Thanks so much
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by autologic: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2021
David275:
It really helps. Thanks so much
U are welcome sir cool
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Syber(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hey guys where can I get an oem brand new fuel pump for a 2010 glk350 or Bosch,vdo,Delphi brands in lagos
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Manuella4ace: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
I want to get transmission fluid for my 03 c200 kompressor, which can I buy because there are many product in the market.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Manuella4ace:
I want to get transmission fluid for my 03 c200 kompresso.r, which can I buy because there are many product in the market.
Liquimoly or Total Fluidmatic ATF 134

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Syber:
Hey guys where can I get an oem brand new fuel pump for a 2010 glk350 or Bos.ch,vdo,Delphi brands in lagos
I have one. But I'm not selling. Are you sure your filter is not blocked? Contact Oluwaseunla
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Praxtech:

I have one. But I'm not selling. Are you sure your filter is not blocked?
So how does that help someone in need for Christ's sake? Too many kids in here cry

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by autologic: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Manuella4ace:
I want to get transmission fluid for my 03 c200 kompressor, which can I buy because there are many product in the market.
Check this link on KongA (replace "dot" with sign "." )
https://www.konga dot com/product/fluid-134-mercedes-a-t-f-g7-5034518?gclid=Cj0KCQiA47GNBhDrARIsAKfZ2rAniI61iiVXL72_53wKU01dR7ya1UtGYsWWHqVUYdEJdodeKFgW2NUaAqQ4EALw_wcB
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by toyeoye(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kewtt:

Your last paragraph suggests you weren't destined to achieve anything in the first place.

Lord have mercy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by toyeoye(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Praxtech:

Liquimoly or Total Fluidmatic ATF 134

Thanks for spoonfeeding this time. wink

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2021
toyeoye:

Thanks for spoonfeeding this tim.e. wink
Did I? I didn't mention the specific liquimoly o.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Syber(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Praxtech:

I have one. But I'm not selling. Are you sure your filter is not blocked? Contact Oluwaseunla

I doubt...it's throwing off electric fuel pump dtc on my scanner... Vehicle starts and drives and shuts off after an hour or two when hot
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Syber:

I doubt...it's throwing off electric fuel pump dtc on my scanner... Vehicle starts and drives and shuts off after an hour or two whe.n hot
Ensure that you change both.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity0001: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Kewtt:

Shame on you and those that don't condemn wrong deed... Its you and your generation that is destined to fail and failure will continue to dwell with you and your household and those that supports you.

Someone boldly wish another man accident and death instead of you to call him to caution you're supporting him... Non.sense!

I chose to be calm on this thread for a reason doesn't mean anyone can just throw jabs at me anyhow, let's all be respectful to ourselves, contribute meaningfully to issues and if you don't have anything good to respond to someone issues please keep quet, read and pass and stop acting like a kid all the time but if you want werey me go tell you say i get am plenty for head.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

Someone boldly wish another man accident and death instead of you to call him to caution you're supporting him... Non.sense!

I chose to be calm on this thread for a reason doesn't mean anyone can just throw jabs at me anyhow, let's all be respectful to ourselves, contribute meaningfully to issues and if you don't have anything good to respond to someone issues please keep quet, read and pass and stop acting like a kid all the time but if you want werey me go tell you say i .get am plenty for head.
Quit ranting. If you want respect. Give it
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity0001: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Kewtt:

Quit ranting. If you want respect. Give it

Same goes to you as well, same way I didn't react or respond to wereypey's comments and evil wishes to a gentle hard working and lawful man is same way I didn't react to yours even after seeing it Immidiately it was posted.

Time is a factor, yet no reframe of statement whatsoever and here you're demanding respect, from who?

That a Lion is quiet looking doesn't mean the kangaroo should go about playing all over tge place.

Respect is reciprocal and also can be earn.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by bahaushe1: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello nairalanders.

The Gear programming of my W203 is frequently lost; the Gear goes into free mode regularly.

My mechanic only reprograms the Gear and delete some errors. But the problem keeps recurring.

He now recommended changing the whole Gear.

My question is: is changing the Gear the BEST and ONLY way out of this problem? And how much does a Gear cost these days?

Thank you.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Praxtech: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
bahaushe1:
Hello nairalanders.

The Gear programming of my W203 is frequently lost; the Gear goes in.to free mode regularly.

My mechanic only reprograms the Gear and delete some errors. But the problem keeps recurring.

He now recommended changing the whole Gear.

My question is: is changing the Gear the BEST and ONLY way out of this problem? And how much does a Gear cost these days?

Thank you.
What's the code?

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.