Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. (8417 Views)

If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? / Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Oyindidi(f): 7:50am On May 23, 2019
nwanneni:
yes!I was not born in Nigeria.
And you have been making some statements that I do not understand but wasn't in the mood to engage anyone!
So you were saying?
Did I mention you? I said my mind and I hold nothing against anyone
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
Did I mention you? I said my mind and I hold nothing against anyone
well,you can take your mind somewhere else if you can't contribute positively about business.this is not a parliamentary house,thanks wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Oyindidi(f): 8:08am On May 23, 2019
nwanneni:
well,you can take your mind somewhere else if you can't contribute positively about business.this is not a parliamentary house,thanks wink
I already advice you. I thought you wanted to commit suicide earliergrin na me you want take catch feelings abi? Wrong move
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
I already advice you. I thought you wanted to commit suicide earliergrin na me you want take catch feelings abi? Wrong move
noted.I wouldn't want to use you for anything at all and I could also care less about how you feel,alright?
Just move if you've got nothing meaningful to say,thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Oyindidi(f): 8:14am On May 23, 2019
nwanneni:
noted.I wouldn't want to use you for anything at all and I could also care less about how you feel,alright?
Just move if you've got nothing meaningful to say,thanks.
Be happy dear, no hard feelings here.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
Be happy dear, no hard feelings here.
I am very happy already.As a matter of fact,I'm heading for breakfast smiley
You should too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Less than 24hrs to port out of here.
Anxious,scared,excited and worse of all sick too(caught some annoying cold because I was seriously soaked by today's rain)!
I'll keep the thread updated!
love you all and may we all succeed in our various endeavours.
Nature's blessings smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Chidonc(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Logobenz:
bro,we are just very similar.
I also went bankrupt too late 2016.I lost it all
No more working capita,I still had a roof though cos I renewed my rent not long ago before it happened.had cars I could no longer fuel too.reason my honda then fell apart.
Funny thing,my friend(importer) that lived with me at the time was so broke that there was a day he borrowed 400 hundred naira from me grin dude I saw hell and what caused the bankruptcy is the reason I am still indebted today.(fucking arabians duped the 3 of us in an export deal)
But guess what?another friend of mine(Mr v) saw how I was struggling,hopeless and frustrated and gave me a grant(cash gift) of €7,000 euros.He never asked or bothered about the money till date.
Funny thing is he left Nigeria and since I haven't been able to contact him again.
I owe my life to Vincent walahi.
Bro keep on that hustle,talk to people,don't be ashamed.you go heal.
when I hear stories like this I am motivated, I owe you guys a lot even though I don't know you guys, nairaland returning to it good old times

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Chidonc(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
infinitygod87:

he is really a God Sent!!! you were luckly,you rarely find such friend, despite the fact you were the one tipping them..

i have two other monicker I have when the going was Good.. it speaks volume about me,i later suspend it.

my net worth isnt much then but i was so comfortable then (maybe 3-4 million + a car + good online business,I started out with reselling data /airtime with 15 k borrowed money but God prove himself ,I raised it to 950k in less than 7month ,later expand and hit million ,got a car and buys land through my dad (the land was meant has a sock absorber if things goes south),unknowingly the land was having depute ,I got to know when everything finish and I resort to sell the land to stage a come.

I Use to buy stuff with my ATM card online I guess that's was where my ATM was hacked, I loose 1.7 million cash within 24hrs ,I was just getting debt alert ,firstly I thought it was an error.. I rushed to the nearest ATM machine to check and truly I was left with #750..chai,in years I cried and pple couldn't understand. I rushed home thinking of where to start,the money was meant to switch to other business, for like 6-7 months I was so sober staying home doing nothing was just managing the liitle cash left,selling house hold item on olx just to manage( me and my little daughter )

2016 through 2017 ending till i find a job but am not the 8-6 guy,going entrepreneur is my way.. raising fund back to start afresh .. not easy tho

dont forget to mention my moniker once you start giving back your success story, as for your atm card hack, it was an inside job.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by infinitygod87: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Chidonc:

dont forget to mention my moniker once you start giving back your success story, as for your atm card hack, it was an inside job.
oh,sure.. am going to write a long epistle here,lol. May God Crown our effort this Month
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cheeeee!umu boys abatala America grin grin cool
Na sooooo!
Super excited.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Ranchhoddas: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
nwanneni:
Cheeeee!umu boys abatala America grin grin cool
Na sooooo!
Super excited.
Logo beeennnzzzzzzz!

Land of the free and home of the brave. There was a time I was obsessed with that country. Even knew the words to their anthem.

Total update with pictures. cheesy From moment you board to touchdown and beyond.
Safe trip.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Logo beeennnzzzzzzz!

Land of the free and home of the brave. There was a time I was obsessed with that country. Even knew the words to their anthem.

Total update with pictures. cheesy From moment you board to touchdown and beyond.
Safe trip.
sure thing bro.
Make I reach hotel,I go sama you guys with pics.
I don tire wella.and jetlag too is messing with my head.

Tomorrow work start fully!We must take this money home cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Wheew!I've never been so exhausted in my life.not even when I use to go to interior villages for work purposes then.
I guess I'm getting old or perhaps this was just too much for one day!
Anyways,had dinner with friends and all,today business starts.
I've gotta be quick cos I didn't budget for more than a week's stay grin money dey finish here like say no tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2019
This is the shit I was fed on the plane.
Making me sick walahi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Oops!It is 05;43am here and despite the fact that I was really tired and stressed,I can't sleep!!!
Today is the day that will define my life here on...
All options exhausted,I'm just a deer in headlights.
Everything I ever stood for is at stake...business,property,lifestyle,...everything!
I even heard my creditors are anxiously waiting to double slam me with lawsuits the moment i step into Nigeria sad
The only way out is to succeed at this.it is the only lifeline...jeez
Be careful with friends as there is no such thing!people coming close to you is the biggest threat you can ever worry of!it is a fucking time bomb.
I am facing all of this today(except collapsing business) because I let a snake get too close to me to be able to burn me!!!two snakes actually.
My friend sold my information out to the people I was indebted to for 150k naira,can you believe that?
And inside sources tell me he only got 10k out of the 150k paid because he went through my own security detail to get me,who later refused to share the money equally with him cheesy
But I must succeed at This!heaven knows I need it!!!to at least rub my success on the faces of frenemies cool I didn't die like you wished me smiley
I wish I could still talk to you my baby,but you left me when I exposed to you how things are for me at the moment.women sha embarassed
All I ever wanted was those comfortable arms of yours to cry on,nothing else!well...failed chapter angry
Oops,I'm slowly becoming a poet.. cheesy
Let me try and catch some 2hr sleep,I need it badly,before I run insane....later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2019
All that ribs/chicken or whatever it is. Look at you friends plate and compare with yours.

Na Tipper go carry u come back as I dey see am so or u will be forced to pay for two seats. grin

Enjoy your trip. May it be fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
It's 07;14 am out here.
Just got up,placed a call to my friend/host and he is on his way.
You gotta love these Americanas and punctuality!
Ordered some breakfast and it's here already even though I've got no appetite.scared to shìts.. cheesy
Anyway,I think by the end of today I'll know my fate!
Will keep the thread alive for sure,ciao....later people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Bossjakande: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
It's 07;14 am out here.
do u want to come back or become a citizen dere.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
do u want to come back or become a citizen dere.
I'll come back for sure boss.
I'm just here to look for an alternative business since the one I was doing isn't working again.
Thanks for your concern boss,I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
My host is here.explained everything I'm going through at the moment and he said some of the most valuable words I haven't heard in a while.
He said "I've got you brotherly"..
Someone I haven't even done anything significant for in this life.
N.a. wa.
Working at the moment over breakfast...
Will keep the thread alive.
Thanks people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
nwanneni:
It's 07;14 am out here.
Just got up,placed a call to my friend/host and he is on his way.
You gotta love these Americanas and punctuality!
Ordered some breakfast and it's here already even though I've got no appetite.scared to shìts.. cheesy
Anyway,I think by the end of today I'll know my fate!
Will keep the thread alive for sure,ciao....later people
Why no appetite, mehn, forget about the daily worries and eat your food, take every day one step at a time, to be a business man is not a child's play

If I document my personal business challenges of and on the few times l was in Nigeria and that of my friends , you will be shocked, a friend of mine shipped in over 25 vehicles and different machines to lagos and as I type this message, he is bankrupt, the Nigerian system / ports authorities messed him up, he has counted his losses and returned back to Hamburg, another class mate of mine, came to Nigeria to set up a juice factory in lagos worth millions of naira, as I type, he has sold off everything because of the harsh economic environment in Nigeria and he has moved back to his base in Europe

l can go on and on to share with you what lots of my close associates went through trying to do business in Nigeria, they were not failures but the system is too chaotic to operate a good business because you have to virtually provide all the basic infrastructures yourself like power, good roads, security, and different overhead costs and you now have to compete with other competitors in your line of business, are business men making it in Nigeria, yes, but they are few and it depends on the kind of business and the fall back capital to support you incase things go south,

Again, doing business in Nigeria is a great risk and only few people survives it, that is why people prefer to remain in politics because it is the best place to enjoy free government money without wahala, as you are in politics, you can loot 100 billion naira given to you for a project, EFCC arrest you, you hire 50 SAN'S and they drag the case for donkey years while you smoke your Cuban cigarettes, sip champagne at Sheraton Abuja with your imported Brazilian damsel, and the case will eventually die Lol.

In addition, I think l will go with your mums suggestions, that is, you can apply for a school in the US for further studies or look for a nice African country like Rwanda, Mauritius, Seychelles, Botswana to setup a small business where you know that the infrastructure to operate is already provided by the government of those countries, and you can gradually start paying off your debtors in Nigeria.

Furthermore doing business in Nigeria of today is like driving Okada alone to Sambisa forest in Borno state and you know what the outcome is and that is part of the reasons why lots of big conglomerate are moving there businesses out of Nigeria because the business environment is too chaotic, it is not easy to survive as a business man in Nigeria today except you are ready to deaden your conscience and do anything just to make money grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Why no appetite, mehn, forget about the daily worries and eat your food, take every day one step at a time, to be a business man is not a child's play

If I document my personal business challenges of and on the few times l was in Nigeria and that of my friends , you will be shocked, a friend of mine shipped in over 25 vehicles and different machines to lagos and as I type this message, he is bankrupt, the Nigerian system / ports authorities messed him up, he has counted his losses and returned back to Hamburg, another class mate of mine, came to Nigeria to set up a juice factory in lagos worth millions of naira, as I type, he has sold off everything because of the harsh economic environment in Nigeria and he has moved back to his base in Europe

l can go on and on to share with you what lots of my close associates went through trying to do business in Nigeria, they were not failures but the system is too chaotic to operate a good business because you have to virtually provide all the basic infrastructures yourself like power, good roads, security, and different overhead costs and you now have to compete with other competitors in your line of business, are business men making it in Nigeria, yes, but they are few and it depends on the kind of business and the fall back capital to support you incase things go south,

Again, doing business in Nigeria is a great risk and only few people survives it, that is why people prefer to remain in politics because it is the best place to enjoy free government money without wahala, as you are in politics, you can loot 100 billion naira given to you for a project, EFCC arrest you, you hire 50 SAN'S and they drag the case for donkey years while you smoke your Cuban cigarettes, sip champagne at Sheraton Abuja with your imported Brazilian damsel, and the case will eventually die Lol.

In addition, I think l will go with your mums suggestions, that is, you can apply for a school in the US for further studies or look for a nice African country like Rwanda, Mauritius, Seychelles, Botswana to setup a small business where you know that the infrastructure to operate is already provided by the government of those countries, and you can gradually start paying off your debtors in Nigeria.

Furthermore doing business in Nigeria of today is like driving Okada alone to Sambisa forest in Borno state and you know what the outcome is and that is part of the reasons why lots of big conglomerate are moving there businesses out of Nigeria because the business environment is too chaotic, it is not easy to survive as a business man in Nigeria today except you are ready to deaden your conscience and do anything just to make money grin
wow that's some huge losses up there.
My problem has never been Nigeria as I don't do Business there.
I sell at central Africa and just use Nigeria as a transit point.
Well,the only thing I need is to convince JD to sell to me,that's all.
I am seriously considering returning to school too like you said.
If today doesn't turn up good,that should be the next thing to do sadly.I just don't know how I will adjust to that life after all of my largesse! grin grin
Well,make we dey see sha
Thanks bro.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
At the lawyers now.handling legalities,necessaries and combining ideas.
Top shot Nigerian lady btw.wow,girls dey vex here o!
It ends today,tired of anticipating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Sorry I couldn't update y'all on yesterday's movement.
Something really pissed me off and I just headed home in anger.
Stopped to grab some cheap dinner at a diner close to my friend's place.
He said I could stay at his from now on cheesy at least make I dey save that hotel money and free food grin
But I'm feeling better now.
About 3+ more hours to daylight.we continue today,I'll keep y'all posted....later people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good morning.
Movement cool
A little busy at the moment,I'll update y'all soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wheew!so something very funny happened today.
Remember my case in Nigeria right?Ok let me look for a way to express it so y'all can see the humour in it. grin grin
I've been laughing throughout today grin grin grin.....
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by budaatum: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Those who write as intelligently as this should not spit.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by baby124: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Change your lifestyle and I hope after these challenges you are more mature. I can only imagine what a 21yr old with so much money would have spent that money on!

100k is not that much to be staying in nice hotels and have breakfast at the hotel. Very expensive. Also, please try to verify properly these people that are “helping” you and be cautious. Try to pay your debt before it accrues interest. You can negotiate payments or negotiate the amount owed for a lesser amount.

Also, try not to announce your plans to the world with specifics. You just came here and told us your whole business plan. A lot of people lack business ideas and with this information they will oversaturate your market thereby limiting your business potential.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
baby124:
Change your lifestyle and I hope after these challenges you are more mature. I can only imagine what a 21yr old with so much money would have spent that money on!

100k is not that much to be staying in nice hotels and have breakfast at the hotel. Very expensive. Also, please try to verify properly these people that are “helping” you and be cautious. Try to pay your debt before it accrues interest. You can negotiate payments or negotiate the amount owed for a lesser amount.

Also, try not to announce your plans to the world with specifics. You just came here and told us your whole business plan. A lot of people lack business ideas and with this information they will oversaturate your market thereby limiting your business potential.
yeah bro,you are right.
The extravagance was too much I swear.
But as for the debt,it has been resolved to some extent grin (in a very funny manner cheesy )
As for the exposure thing,you are right about that as well(the things confusion can do to a person angry )
Yeah,I'm also very cautious with these people cos I know it's at points of vulnerability that people usually get defrauded!But from what we have achieved so far,I know it is genuine for sure and we are heading somewhere.
Thanks a lot bro,I appreciate.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by baby124: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
nwanneni:
yeah bro,you are right.
The extravagance was too much I swear.
But as for the debt,it has been resolved to some extent grin (in a very funny manner cheesy )
As for the exposure thing,you are right about that as well(the things confusion can do to a person angry )
Yeah,I'm also very cautious with these people cos I know it's at points of vulnerability that people usually get defrauded!But from what we have achieved so far,I know it is genuine for sure and we are heading somewhere.
Thanks a lot bro,I appreciate.
After this, try to save 30% of your income in a certificate of deposit or savings account. Always try to have some good savings set aside. Business is so unstable income wise. This is why most people are working. Business is not easy at all. All the best and make sure every move you make is documented and you have a copy of every transaction and signed document. Before you drop any money, verify that the person you are dealing with is a JD employee with the right authority. All the best. I am a woman by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice / See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.