Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. (8478 Views)

If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give? / Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Last fight...
The faces we made when we got close to what we wanted cheesy
So happy right now!!
I owe some people on this thread.
Will keep y'all updated....still looks like a dream to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by morakinyo20(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
I have been following your post and topics keenly, regardless of the negative feedback about your character and manner of approach to past and present issues about life and on nairaland which some people doesn't like about you. Experience is a big property no human can buy, one need to acquire it via taking risk (good or bad), seeking knowledge and wisdom which we sum up as ignorance. I have learnt one thing or the other from you and believe me, you have more to offer to the world.

You are special in your own kind and have tried not to be the second version of someone else. The Lord shall always abide by you and remember to always say your little prayers to God (He listens).

I wish you safe journey back to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2019
morakinyo20:
I have been following your post and topics keenly, regardless of the negative feedback about your character and manner of approach to past and present issues about life and on nairaland which some people doesn't like about you. Experience is a big property no human can buy, one need to acquire it via taking risk (good or bad), seeking knowledge and wisdom which we sum up as ignorance. I have learnt one thing or the other from you and believe me, you have more to offer to the world.

You are special in your own kind and have tried not to be the second version of someone else. The Lord shall always abide by you and remember to always say your little prayers to God (He listens).

I wish you safe journey back to Nigeria.
oh thanks bro,I just try to do what I will be ok with me and also will appease the people around me.
Thanks a lot,I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good morning y'all..
So yesterday was good and we had a good time with the guys.
I even got a date for breakfast this morning and she is here already,bugging and provoking me to death.can't wait for my friend to arrive so I leave this monster.
I think foreign women are more materialistic than our girls back home,yuck!!
This girl even had the guts to ask how much I make and that I should migrate and enter med school if I want to date her.Can you imagine the effontery!
I can't shout cos I hear say the easiest way to enter panti for here na to even argue with woman
Can't wait to be done!!!A fucking accountant sef.
Spits angry
Anyways,I even wore my best tuxedo thinking it'll be worth it.yeye

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by mercyway: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
nwanneni:
Good morning y'all..
So yesterday was good and we had a good time with the guys.
I even got a date for breakfast this morning and she is here already,bugging and provoking me to death.can't wait for my friend to arrive so I leave this monster.
I think foreign women are more materialistic than our girls back home,yuck!!
This girl even had the guts to ask how much I make and that I should migrate and enter med school if I want to date her.Can you imagine the effontery!
I can't shout cos I hear say the easiest way to enter panti for here na to even argue with woman
Can't wait to be done!!!A fucking accountant sef.
Spits angry
Anyways,I even wore my best tuxedo thinking it'll be worth it.yeye

wishing you all the best bro

We gonna talk on phone when you are back

just like someone suggested, try and have backup at all times. its not good to put all your eggs in one basket, I had issue of going to ground zero too in the past but the experience taught me lesson to always have little savings no matter how small. In addition, always spend wisely and diversification is not a crime. Having more than one source of income/business is good as long as its what you could manage effectively.

and hey, don't forget to bring me America water when you are coming back to naija

I'm going to follow up your thread to catch full updates

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
So it's Sunday afternoon here and we threw a little success party grin
Men,guys here are something else and chicks are beginning to troop in...I like where this is going cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol,money good ooo!
Sophisticated women weh know whatsup.not all those local Homebase skanks weh no dey let people hear word with false standards!
Abeg make I dance go jarey..no time grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
I go post more pics abeg,my song don come up.
Make I go rock nyarsh abeg.e don tay when I see pant ooo.uncertainty make me turn celibate grin grin
God bless me with Toto tonight abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Laaaadddiiieeeees!!!
Na sooo... cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wow,so after yesterday's house party,I got a date and we decided to go for a little stroll this afternoon after work.
So she brought me here(downtown) to an aquarium.
Nice girl and I think she is smart but what's the point when my bags are already packed? undecided
Video call tinz abi wetin undecided not again!
But I will miss her though,such a sweet thing.and funny thing is all of tonight will be her treat cheesy make my wallet rest small jarey cry cry
Homebase/brokeass feminists,make una dey learn ooo.
I have no issues with some of her views you know why?cos I ain't paying her bills tbh cool

1 Share

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Iogobenz(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Damn it's been long since I came here.
Have been worried,had issues here and there and been lazy too.
Anyways shipment will be here by August.
I've spent almost all my money but for a good cause though,so I know things will be alright soon.
Trying to shape up for this new status and all...
Life has no formula!what worked for A might not for B.
I've been down so much that I know almost everything that is out there!
Was I a businessman?i don't think so.just an opportunist with a lot of courage.
I am happy with where I am right now.someone please tell my mom I am not going to any damn classroom no More!
She keeps saying you can be better.wtf?I don't want To,I love it here.
Carry your better dey go!!!
It is usually at points of transition that many people lose it all.
If you have succeeded in carving a nitch for yourself,good!stay there and make it better and not wander off chasing some phantom better life.
Started this out in the creeks and the ocean but now,we going for office!
What more can a nigga ask for?
Thanks y'all,I'll keep the thread alive as soon as it drops cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by baby124: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Iogobenz:
Damn it's been long since I came here.
Have been worried,had issues here and there and been lazy too.
Anyways shipment will be here by August.
I've spent almost all my money but for a good cause though,so I know things will be alright soon.
Trying to shape up for this new status and all...
Life has no formula!what worked for A might not for B.
I've been down so much that I know almost everything that is out there!
Was I a businessman?i don't think so.just an opportunist with a lot of courage.
I am happy with where I am right now.someone please tell my mom I am not going to any damn classroom no More!
She keeps saying you can be better.wtf?I don't want To,I love it here.
Carry your better dey go!!!
It is usually at points of transition that many people lose it all.
If you have succeeded in carving a nitch for yourself,good!stay there and make it better and not wander off chasing some phantom better life.
Started this out in the creeks and the ocean but now,we going for office!
What more can a nigga ask for?
Thanks y'all,I'll keep the thread alive as soon as it drops cool
Go to school my friend! If you refuse to go to school, buy some books and educate yourself. You don’t lose anything with education. Education broadens your perspective and opens your mind to ideas and strategies you can apply to grow your business.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Iogobenz(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2019
baby124:

Go to school my friend! If you refuse to go to school, buy some books and educate yourself. You don’t lose anything with education. Education broadens your perspective and opens your mind to ideas and strategies you can apply to grow your business.
I've been to the best university in the world.
Do you know what it's called?university of LIFE.
I wonder where we get the idea that without formal education,one is not qualified to be termed educated.
Baby124,I am a very sharp person that fits into every scenario fast.school or no school.
I am not your regular trader and believe me,my dreams are huge.
So you want me to leave all I have worked for that still needs building and go somewhere to spend some more time getting educated?
What if it does not turn out good in the end?
What happens to my brand and my money?
Don't you know I will regret it till I die?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by baby124: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Iogobenz:
I've been to the best university in the world.
Do you know what it's called?university of LIFE.
I wonder where we get the idea that without formal education,one is not qualified to be termed educated.
Baby124,I am a very sharp person that fits into every scenario fast.school or no school.
I am not your regular trader and believe me,my dreams are huge.
So you want me to leave all I have worked for that still needs building and go somewhere to spend some more time getting educated?
What if it does not turn out good in the end?
What happens to my brand and my money?
Don't you know I will regret it till I die?
You don’t have to leave all you worked for to go get educated. You can complete your education at your own time maybe on a part time basis. It’s always good to have a balance of street smart and boom smart. It’s not to please anyone, but for your own benefit. In future you may decide to go to business school at some of the best schools in the world just to sharpen your skills. Those kind of business schools look for your type and even give them scholarships. But a lack of a BSC may limit that opportunity. You don’t have to rush through the program. Enroll part time and take your time to finish the program but have your BSc

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Iogobenz(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
baby124:

You don’t have to leave all you worked for to go get educated. You can complete your education at your own time maybe on a part time basis. It’s always good to have a balance of street smart and boom smart. It’s not to please anyone, but for your own benefit. In future you may decide to go to business school at some of the best schools in the world just to sharpen your skills. Those kind of business schools look for your type and even give them scholarships. But a lack of a BSC may limit that opportunity. You don’t have to rush through the program. Enroll part time and take your time to finish the program but have your B.Eng
I get Bsc o madam.
N.a. mama dey shout how she wants to make a doctor out of me and all...
For another 8 years.these people are bananas I tell you.
I've got a 2.1 degree in petroleum engineering

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by baby124: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Iogobenz:
I get Bsc o madam.
N.a. mama dey shout how she wants to make a doctor out of me and all...
For another 8 years.these people are bananas I tell you.
I've got a 2.1 degree in petroleum engineering
Then you are ok. Read some books to sharpen up your business skills till you are ready to go for MBA. Since it’s business you are interested in. You should read books on financial and business management. Even if you have the sales skills, you must understand the finance aspect of your business. To run and maintain a sustainable business.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Contumely: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
logobenz

My spirit dey tell me say u suppose build house now wey small money dey.
What do you think?
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Iogobenz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Contumely:
logobenz

My spirit dey tell me say u suppose build house now wey small money dey.

What do you think?
I have properties...
Business structuring is now the challenge.
Not easy but can be done sha.
Wheew life as a grown up angry
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Contumely: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Iogobenz:
I have properties... Business structuring is now the challenge. Not easy but can be done sha. Wheew life as a grown up angry
ok bro
wish u well.
How u coping with border closure ish
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by Iogobenz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Contumely:

ok bro

wish u well.

How u coping with border closure ish
Business is hard this season o!
One bad news to the other,upsetting clients and growing competition.
Well,I'll survive cos I always do .
Thanks bro.
Re: Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. by waqar4841: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2019
i am not happy because when i even think to start about whiskey business , i do not have a courage to think about my future process , life is a slow poison and i am online marketer , do you i am earning some handsome amount but i am more than happy as i think this amount is comfirtable start a business which give your soul rest i am away from home feels [url]homesick [/url]https://99fictions.com/quotes-about-missing-home/but sill passionate to work strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xmas Tree Pictures / I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? / The Future Of Cloth Diapering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.