Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (47779 Views)

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Fixedmaches1195: 9:17am On May 23, 2019
See below

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by warriorPedigree: 9:20am On May 23, 2019
ValCon888:
That's a lie abeg. Different women have different maturity levels.
I've been with women above 30 who reasoned like kids and girls of less than 24 with maturity that's on sage mode.

Any woman that's ready to marry is ready.
Manga don enter your blood�
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2019
Girls at the age of 23 can't stay focused cos they are still exploring.. jumping from one guy to another. They can't stay without cheating

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Unrated900(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2019
So you want them to get married to ladies of

28 to 37 those ladies are semi retired oloshos

Have you forgotten they would have retired from their olosho work at that age,hence be seeking for a cool man like the writter to end their life with.

Thank God me am married to a pretty lady with kids.

3 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by kunleweb: 9:26am On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
i'm 26 and ready to marry. if you are a nice guy that is ready to put an end to singlehood like me, then join me let's make it work with no regret

R u on whatsapp?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Chinashopping84: 9:29am On May 23, 2019
Not a good reason.Some above that age self some of them don't have emotionally..we pay your Chinese sellers with rmb
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by RTSC: 9:30am On May 23, 2019
Billy0naire:
At 25, you are marrying a left over. With Exs lined up to 'advise' her each time she is emotionally distraught.
Only very few guys will not Marry left overs anyway.

The vast majority of guys will marry left overs.

So we might as well just get on with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Gabson001(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2019
Just kuku tell us say their brideprice dey too expensiv.. As them de old na so e go de reduce
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 9:35am On May 23, 2019
yes, i am
kunleweb:

R u on whatsapp?
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by cooljoe(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2019
People will marry today and tomorrow they are experts on anything marriage. Tufiakwa
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by MiracleABEL(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2019
[/quote] undecided
Samanza89:
Nobody should castigate him or abuse him for any reason.

It is personal opinion and personal experiences... I can also attest to it from my own experiences...
[quote author=Samanza89 post=78639377]Nobody should castigate him or abuse him for any reason.

It is personal opinion and personal experiences... I can also attest to it from my own experiences...
Samanza89:

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by PRIEST001(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2019
[left][/left]
[/quote][quote author=Akinowon123 post=78639506]Hmmm, not true joor. I got married at the age of 21 and my wife was 23 years back then 2 years ago and we are happily married.
what he suggested is 70percent true.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by HMarshal(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2019
Well experience they say is the best teacher if you live to review it that is.its his experience, if u havnt dated,tried proposing or proposed to a lady below 25yrs old it's beta u keep quiet.because its logical,dosnt make it practical.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by MiracleABEL(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2019
[/quote] undecided
Samanza89:

[quote author=Samanza89 post=78639377]Nobody should castigate him or abuse him for any reason.

Samanza89:

HMMM
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by pestrolus2002(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2019
I totally disagree with this opinion, age doesn't have anything to do with maturity. Maturity is a thing of the mind, you can get married to a 20yr old that is mature and well behaved even more than a 26 or even 29year old
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by collykute(f): 9:38am On May 23, 2019
This one just got married and has already turned to marriage counselor
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2019
Billy0naire:
At 25, you are marrying a left over. With Exs lined up to 'advise' her each time she is emotionally distraught.

At least, they're stable. Better to be with a stable leftover than an unstable and confused pushover.

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by luminouz(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
i'm 26 and ready to marry. if you are a nice guy that is ready to put an end to singlehood like me, then join me let's make it work with no regret
Can u pound yam,cook soup with a big ass cheesy
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Ishilove: 9:43am On May 23, 2019
post=78639313:
To every rule, there is an exception.

What is the assurance that ladies over 25 are 100% wife materials?!

Just pray to God to give you your flesh and bones for you to enjoy your life in peace and love!
#truth

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by Stillthebest: 9:44am On May 23, 2019
Lol may be
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by ogongogames(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:

If serious, I applaud your boldness here.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On May 23, 2019
Ishilove:

#truth
You can say that again!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by anonimi: 9:46am On May 23, 2019
post=78639313:
To every rule, there is an exception.

What is the assurance that ladies over 25 are 100% wife materials?!

Just pray to God to give you your flesh and bones for you to enjoy your life in peace and love!

So you can talk sense like this?
Why don't you talk like this when you are talking politics grin

2 Likes

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by franzis(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2019
there is no manual or guide to this relationship stuff, everyone to their own standards
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by muyinet: 9:50am On May 23, 2019
adelekesulaimon:
THE HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items & location
- FREE Original Charger

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!

Send whatsapp number pls.
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by uchelouis45(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2019
KevMitnick:
It's his opinion though. Age has got nothing to do with it, it's the values the girls were exposed to at a younger that shapes their ideologies on marriage and commitment. I know younger ladies who love the family life, very respectful to their husbands and are committed to their marriages.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by hamrof(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2019
crazyABO:
So people that got married to woman under age of 25 and had peace of mind nko He should goansidan tongue marriage wey go cut go cut angry even people that got married to a 60 year old woman some no still get peace of mind shocked at wah age did Toronto Duke got married
and wetin the anty do youtongue >:
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by kunleweb: 9:50am On May 23, 2019
faithsystem:
yes, i am

I'll send a pm
Re: “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” by faithsystem(f): 9:52am On May 23, 2019
OK, WELCOME
kunleweb:

I'll send a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.