Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (8626 Views)

Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by beebop(f): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
nigerian guys toasting skills were honed in the stone age.

imagine a guy hissing at a girl like he would his driver and telling her to 'come here'. WTF? any guy who did that to me was solidly ignored. or someone coming up to you and lamely saying 'can i get to know you?' seriously? seriously? can you be more original. If i 'got to know' every guy I met, I'd have a harem by now. Try to come up to a girl in a classy manner like making conversation and finding common ground before asking for her number. I can't count how many guys who in the next sentence ask for a number without bothering to converse or even seeing if the girl is attracted to him

I never insult but I just politely turn them down and some people really have issues hearing the word NO or thinking the chick is fronting when she's completely disinterested.

at poster, you need to step up your game dude. FIRST make sure the girl is attracted to you, it could be body language, the way she looks at you, MAKE conversation (if you don't know how to, pele for you) and THEN when there is a rapport, ask for a number
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2010
^^

Thanks Hot!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by JstTinking: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2010
beebop:

nigerian guys toasting skills were honed in the stone age.

imagine a guy hissing at a girl like he would his driver and telling her to 'come here'. WTF? any guy who did that to me was solidly ignored. or someone coming up to you and lamely saying 'can i get to know you?' seriously? seriously? can you be more original. If i 'got to know' every guy I met, I'd have a harem by now. Try to come up to a girl in a classy manner like making conversation and finding common ground before asking for her number. I can't count how many guys who in the next sentence ask for a number without bothering to converse or even seeing if the girl is attracted to him

I never insult but I just politely turn them down and some people really have issues hearing the word NO or thinking the chick is fronting when she's completely disinterested.

at poster, you need to step up your game dude. FIRST make sure the girl is attracted to you, it could be body language, the way she looks at you, MAKE conversation (if you don't know how to, pele for you) and THEN when there is a rapport, ask for a number

Thumps up!!

I dont insult any guy at all unless he wants to show him himself

After you have followed me around and become a nuisance, then insults go roll in
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2010
Hmmm, I wanna see more responses for this one.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by julianH(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2010
Arem they still using the word "toast" still?

Funny!

They are better ways to end up dating a lady without necessarily "toasting" her first.

Try getting to know her.

Been nice (but not too much oh!)

going out together etc.

Before you know what, you are on!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
^Well that is just common sense.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Olami099(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
Mr 190,Are u learning?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^Well we don't know whether 190 is male or female or even why exactly this thread was created in the first place.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2010
ROTFL,

Do i look like a learner,

This thread was created for the single Nairaland guyz (they know emselves)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

ROTFL,

Do i look like a learner,

[color=#990000]This thread was created for the single Nairaland guyz (they know emselves)
[/color]

So it's true that 190 is a chick, undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^

sorry to dissapoint you sweetheart

Check my profile

Im one sweet chick that u kant get anywhere else,

[s]sorrry for hiding my gender all these years![/s]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by soki2ng(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
<< matured reply  grin
It is believed that sometimes No means Maybe, or initial "gra gra"
Its is also said that if first you don't succeed, try again.

Anyways, It depends on the girl, the scenario, your choice of words and other relating factors.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
soki2ng:

<< matured reply  grin
It is believed that sometimes No means Maybe, or initial "gra gra"
Its is also said that if first you don't succeed, try again.

Anyways, It depends on the girl, the scenario, your choice of words and other relating factors.
[size=13pt]
word

Guyz are u reading this

if any guy approaches me with the right words i would agree 2 date him immediately
[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

[size=13pt]
word

Guyz are u reading this

if any guy approaches me with the right words i would agree 2 date him immediately
[/size]

GAYDA
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Change2010: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
Naija Naija (things must change!)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by teeboyseve(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
How you present yourself will determine how you will be rejected if the toasting goes wrong.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2010
teeboyseve:

How you present yourself will determine how you will be rejected if the toasting goes wrong.

Good point.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 29, 2010
Sorry to derail the thread for a minute

@@Inked-nerd

Remember how I said I will not give my organs to my partner because humans are the most selfish species on earth?

Here is a story of a guy who took his wife's kidney and is now divorcing her. http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/27/george-lopez-ann-divorce-wife/

If I were the wife I will ask for my kidney back.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2010
^^
Ebonyeyes

Dont u derail me thread

Do u want to be banned~ grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Sorry to derail the thread for a minute

@@Inked-nerd

Remember how I said I will not give my organs to my partner because humans are the most selfish species on earth?

Here is a story of a guy who took his wife's kidney and is now divorcing her. http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/27/george-lopez-ann-divorce-wife/

If I were the wife I will ask for my kidney back.

I didn't see anything about about her giving him her organ. Hmmm, they seemed so happy when the were on Oprah.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I didn't see anything about about her giving him her organ. Hmmm, they seemed so happy when the were on Oprah.

She gave him her kidney a few years ago. sad Now because he got new money he is in search of the next best thing. I would sue his arse for my kidney back if it were me.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 3:20am On Sep 29, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

She gave him her kidney a few years ago.  sad Now because he got new money he is in search of the next best thing. I would sue his arse for my kidney back if it were me.

Its kinda illegal to do that. Since you can't buy or sell body parts in the United States, trying to sue would mean that there is a price to it/on it which would be illegal. So unfortunately for her it is impossible.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2010
thread totally derailed

I wanted matured responses and now u two (inkerd and ebony) wanna turn here

to a human parts selling and buying market! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
so poster how far,

do girl's still insult in nigeria
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by anunaki(f): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
i know that jamaican girls are short tempered here and i never like to befriend them as a lady because they can tear one,s face for something very minor, i have never met a tempered nigerian woman,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
anunaki:

i know that jamaican girls are short tempered here and i never like to befriend them as a lady because they can tear one,s face for something very minor, i have never met a tempered nigerian woman,

We sure are short tempered. Ones like me do not take kindly to disrespect.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by playboy19(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
Naija women too dey shakara. When they are young they insult guys wey woo them, especially in front of their friends. And after time don pas them and their Mr. Right don pass them, them go start to dey turn to "Make ups" for help when he don too late. That time God is in trouble, like sey na Him no create them well. You go see them from different prayer moutain to another giving pastors wahala.

I think it is just ignorance, cos for a man to even step up to you alone, you should be glad and feeling lucky, some ladies no even get that kind luck.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by darkman200: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2011
what a thread! hilarious and entertaining, i love these guys! naija folks are the best , i just wish we can remove this 419 stigma - i don't wanna be anything else but Naija4life!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Brite02(m): 1:58am On Jan 29, 2011
@topic. . .low mentality, showin off, shakara e.t.c kills/wears dem off. . .
U r nt interestd fine- mk him see reasons n move on, or z dat hard 2. . tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vertexroya(m): 2:52am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=15pt]Ex fugitive 190 grin[/size]

[size=14pt]Thanks for this Thread, I wonder why our girls dey too kolo, then latter they'll be crying of loneliness [/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Tosinville(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2011
Playboy19,

U are funny, bruh! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.