Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (8657 Views)

Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
tpia*:

another misogynist spewing his sick mind and typing crap.

oh, thead was started by 190.

nuff said.

his cronies don full am I'm sure.

Good reply by A Ghanian Deranged animal who eats RAW MEAT,

Tpia lets go 2 the bedroom grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vertexroya(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]****Vertex walks in****

Peace, this arena was created to settle the dispute between the chicks and guys
not where to start another fight, Anna, behave yourself otherwise I'll call in my men to discipline you  angry  angry[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Orton10(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
koolchicco:

The movie dey Youtube, and what's the title? tongue

Lol. You wish. grin
tpia*:

another misogynist spewing his sick mind and typing crap.

Tpia* c'mon here and get on your knees, No Blow Me bi'atch!!! angry
You dare call me a mi·sog·y·nist?
So in your heart of hearts you take me a Woman hater?
I dunno, theres just something about your posts,
they just have a way of not annoying me. lucky you. [size=4pt]Crackhead![/size] wink grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
SMH.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by annawhite(f): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14pt]****Vertex walks in****

Peace, this arena was created to settle the dispute between the chicks and guys
not where to start another fight, Anna, behave yourself otherwise I'll call in my men to discipline you  angry  angry[/size]
i already schooled u on this ur pets
am no trouble maker,leave me alone or u will have DSENSE to contend with
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Orton10(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

SMH.

Seen a Ghost? shocked wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
Why are you talking to me? angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by annawhite(f): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orton1_0:

Seen a Ghost? shocked wink
back off PUNK
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you talking to me?   angry angry

Because he's got a boner 4ya already lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
I see sis! Men are disgusting.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Orton10(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you talking to me? angry angry

Wat has Mr Orton done this time huh? angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I see sis!  Men are disgusting.

Save the planet and delete urself already. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
koolchicco:

Safe the planet and delete urself then. grin

I am much more valuable than you. Happy deleting!

Orton1_0:

Wat has Mr Orton done this time huh? angry angry

(clicks ignore)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am much more valuable than you.  Happy deleting!

I wasn't the complainant. You were. angry tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
You don't have enough to complain. tongue

Nigerian girls are wonderful and strong sisters! Keep your head up ladies and don't let these dogs tear you down! Be victorious in the midst of the hating and malice.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by tpia6: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You don't have enough to complain.   tongue

None whatsoever tongue undecided

Nigerian girls are wonderful and strong sisters!  Keep your head up ladies and don't let these dogs tear you down!  Be victorious in the midst of the hating and malice.  

OK lets do some simple/elementary mathematics.

If men = dogs?

then,

Mr.Chima = 1 dog

Happy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sure.  All of YOU MEN are dogs.

(laughing at Koolchicco putting Mr. Chima in the mix like I didn't already)

My hat go off to the Nigerian women that PUT UP with the (silence).  Yall some STRONG WOMEN.  BRAVO!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Orton10(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
tpia*:

I`m so tired of all this whining!! Can misogyny be classified as a mental illness already so anyone (Male or female) suffering from it can get help!
*******Views Tpia* profile for the first time shocked***********

Girl I pity you seriously, You're pathetic and full of s'hit!

Name: tpia*
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: May 12, 2009, 09:59 PM

What a Sadist. One hateful comment per day. And To think i kinda admired you before now , yuck!!!
Don't worry, so long as I've got meself some time to wasteand burn here, I'll take it upon myself to see to it that you loosen up and become a lovely, sweet, joyful and brand New Tpia* kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vertexroya(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Here they go again[/size]

[size=14pt]Mrs. Chima should be banned from this thread, she and Annawhite, the women can never accept their faults with them around
We need harmony, but they breed war, we work towards serenity, they bring confusion angry angry

Go back to Mr. Chima and beg for forgiveness, I'm sure he'll treat you better than the agent of chaos that he feels you are[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
(laughing)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orton1_0:

*******Views Tpia* profile for the first time  shocked***********

Girl I pity you seriously, You're pathetic and full of s'hit!

Name: tpia*
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: May 12, 2009, 09:59 PM

What a Sadist. One hateful comment per day. And To think i kinda admired you before now , yuck!!!
Don't worry, so long as I've got meself some time to wasteand burn here, I'll take it upon myself to see to it that you loosen up and become a lovely, sweet, joyful and brand New Tpia*  kiss kiss kiss

Loneliness is a disease

i really wanted 2 help her
i offered my hand in friendship but shes too OLD to accept it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sure.  All of YOU MEN are dogs.

(laughing at Koolchicco putting Mr. Chima in the mix like I didn't already)

My hat go off to the Nigerian women that PUT UP with the (silence).  Yall some STRONG WOMEN.  BRAVO!

U women are buncha numb-heads.

I persuaded u to infer. . . lipsrsealed@ Mr.Chima and u just did. Airhead! grin

Oh well, its now official - You're married to a DOG!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Orton10(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
190:

Loneliness is a disease

i really wanted 2 help her
i offered my hand in friendship but shes too OLD to accept it

^
Lmfao.
Em, 190 bro, don't worry, I'm gonna finish what you started.  wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
koolchicco:

U women are buncha numb-heads.

I persuaded u to infer. . . lipsrsealed@ Mr.Chima and u just did. Airhead! grin

Oh well, its now official - You're married to a DOG!

Unfortunately, the women have to help you dogs.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Lmfao.
Em, 190 bro, don't worry, I'm gonna finish what you started.  wink

^^Please do what you can do to rehabilitate her back to her senses
she seems so frustrated and angry
what i dont get is why Tpia hates men [ esp me ]
and im her greatest FAN here and really like her,

Im worried

Im thinking of writing a police petition against her for my safety
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
You know, it's amazing how a certain few people have the ability to derail 99.9% of the topics in which they post. This thread isn't about Tpia is it? Free her smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
ogugua88:

You know, it's amazing how a certain few people have the ability to derail 99.9% of the topics in which they post. This thread isn't about Tpia is it? Free her smiley

Come,

Do you know why i respect you
Its just because of that your beauty
if you were not up 2 my standard of beauty
I would have personally dealt with you for this statement you just made!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Unfortunately, the women have to help you dogs.  

Your statutory right to choice is/was not hampered. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
190:

Come,

Do you know why i respect you
Its just because of that your beauty
if you were not up 2 my standard of beauty
I would have personally dealt with you for this statement you just made!! angry angry

Oh please >.> Spare me lol.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
ogugua88:

SLAP!! angry angry

How dare you!! undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vertexroya(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2011

SLAP!! angry angry

How dare you!! undecided undecided

I can't shout grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) / When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.