Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (64412 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2019
mvem:
..more than 70% of iphones are manufactured in China
yes....most American, European and Asian tech companies manufacture their products in China as a result of cheap labours...they are gradually moving their factories away from china today Vietnam,India, Thailand, Indonesia etc

4 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by grandstar(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
china knows they can't survive if they don't infringe on intellectual property of western and far east companies.thats why their government eliminate anti piracy laws...chinese companies lack innovations.thwy wait for American,Europeans, Taiwanese,Korean and Japanese companies to innovate and then steal their IPs.recently Samsung caught Chinese stealing their projects and apple realised that Chinese tried hacking into their systems to steal their intellectual property

this ban is a clear warning that china isn't as powerful as it think it is...

So true! And worse. China's debt burden is excessive and were it to burst, it would take the world down but Western nation's can counteract it using pump priming and quantitative easing. A Chinese crash will lead to a collapse in the prices of many commodities and an export of deflation globally.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nuzo1(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
is not compulsory it should be there neighbor even America that they're trading with are not their neighbor so forget it, even you too you trade with them and the only way you can escape it is only if you don't use made in China,if you're using it forget China na boss

I'm hopeful Huawei would come out of this. But if the ban is affected 100%, then it may shake them to the roots like it did ZTE. By the time Trump lifted the ban one ZTE; they've never been the same till date.

Operating system is just one of the things Huawei buy. It's even not as important as most parts of the phone hardware they buy from other partners who are USA allies.

Huawei only moulds the phone body and a few other things, the rest are purchased and assembled from outside China. Japan, south Korea, USA, Taiwan and Singapore.

Aside from the fact that Huawei has been very harsh and unprofessional to these countries; they have rival companies in these countries waiting for this ban on Huawei due to competition.

There's no easy way out for Huawei except they and the Chinese government find a way to appease Mr Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by falopey: 10:04pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
what are your evidence that they're stealing From the western World
I have personally seen fake iPhones made in China. Who made it. Na Apple? They stole that technology to clone fake iPhone. That’s evidence number one

4 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by abbey621(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
make them do am first

Omo you brave o.....I bow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Sommydisaster(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2019
Lol

Revenge of the dreamers

Let's see who wins the social war
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by mvem(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
yes....most American, European and Asian tech companies manufacture their products in China as a result of cheap labours...they are gradually moving their factories away from china today Vietnam,India, Thailand, Indonesia etc
alright...let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes in this trade war ....my own say make dey no come cause economic meltdown wey go affect the world...am not too into economics though
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by dovakhiin(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2019
let em continue,our sharp naija boys there wil pack nd send here as scrap so we can fix more at cheaper rates..fine biz plan sha.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by dapadawee: 10:09pm On May 23, 2019
I pray Nigeria will reach the place of national strength and sense before our Lord Jesus Christ come

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2019
mvem:
alright...let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes in this trade war ....my own say make dey no come cause economic meltdown wey go affect the world...am not too into economics though
the economy meltdown will only impoverish Chinese....that's why china is very calm and not trying to retaliate.the moment they try to retaliate,trump will ask Americans and foxconn( world largest hardware manufacturer...a Taiwanese company that manufactures iPhones,Xbox etc) to leave china and trump will also tax Chinese goods heavily.thosw moves will kill and bury china totally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by tohyorsih(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2019
Definetech56:
Huawei is Far Better than IPhone in all ways..

China is the King Of Technology... Comparing Huawei with IPhone is like comparing Drake with small doctor

Thank God you know cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by marvin906(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2019
Joshua166:
BABA HUAWEI NO NEAR IPHONE IN ANY WAY,AM SURE NA WIFIROUTER AND MODERM DEY GIVE THEM MONEY CAUSE I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN HUAWEI AND TECNO AND INFINIX THEM ,IF NOT BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE GOOD SPEC ,AND AS FOR THEY FLAGSHIP DEVICE ITS CRAP

guy abeg bring the highest iPhone and let me bring hawei mate 20 pro let me show that iPhone is just an expensive name
when I saw iPhone Xmax that's when I know those niggas have nothing to offer..
before Huawei demoted iPhone to 3rd in the world do you think their phones are ordinary...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2019
grandstar:

So true! And worse. China's debt burden is excessive and were it to burst, it would take the world down but Western nation's can counteract it using pump priming and quantitative easing. A Chinese crash will lead to a collapse in the prices of many commodities and an export of deflation globally.
yeah
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by GeneralPula: 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
Definetech56:

China is the King Of Technology... Comparing Huawei with IPhone is like comparing Drake with small doctor

You no no as e dey go, nah why you dey reason so. If only you know!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nathphil(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
Hauwei this, I phone that, where is my beloved country home made phone?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
the most glaring evidence is the design of iPhone x.most Chinese OEMs designed their phones exactly the same. way as iPhone X.

last month, Samsung caught 3 Chinese men trying to steal their Intellectual works on oled screens and foldable phones
and I can boldly tell you that iPhone is the real owner of notch display

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2019
Nathphil:
Hauwei this, I phone that, where is my beloved country home made phone?
we Still dey learn work for China cheesy
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
marvin906:

guy abeg bring the highest iPhone and let me bring hawei mate 20 pro let me show that iPhone is just an expensive name
when I saw iPhone Xmax that's when I know those niggas have nothing to offer..
before Huawei demoted iPhone to 3rd in the world do you think their phones are ordinary...
abeg help me tell am oo

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by mvem(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
the economy meltdown will only impoverish Chinese....that's why china is very calm and not trying to retaliate.the moment they try to retaliate,trump will ask Americans and foxconn( world largest hardware manufacturer...a Taiwanese company that manufactures iPhones,Xbox etc) to leave china and trump will also tax Chinese goods heavily.thosw moves will kill and bury china totally
Taiwan is a independent nation and not part of China ...I don't know but you guyz make it seem as if US have nothing to loose which I doubt ...I know US is having the largest debt in the world which a lot comes from China. Am not an economics analyst but am sure China can still pull strings that will negatively affect US...

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2019
abbey621:

Omo you brave o.....I bow cheesy cheesy cheesy
bro I fear USA pass China, imagine,USA will harm you and they will still be giving you aids after they've nearly kill you after you will now start seeing them as helper,a typical example is Libya.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2019
mvem:
Taiwan is a independent nation and not part of China ...I don't know but you guyz make it seem as if US have nothing to loose which I doubt ...I know US is having the largest debt in the world which a lot comes from China. Am not an economics analyst but am sure China can still pull strings that will negatively affect US...
do you know the funny thing is that the people who are taking side with USA are all using made in China

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
and I can boldly tell you that iPhone is the real owner of notch display
I'm not dragging dat....I said Chinese OEMs imitated I phone X design and that's intellectual property infringement

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2019
mvem:
any strings China try to pull against USA will affect their own economy grossly

4 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Mickeybook(f): 10:24pm On May 23, 2019
etrange:

Maybe it's because there is nothing like "corect English sentences". grin
common , badt guy angry

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
I'm not dragging dat....I said Chinese OEMs imitated I phone X design and that's intellectual property infringement
but Chinese perfected it so people like us could afford it, that is +1 to them abeg with 70k I can use a gadget with 4gb Ram and 64 gb ROM and you are telling me chinko people are not doing us good,if we remove them I swear na Uk used phone majority of us go dey use just as how blackberry and symbian do us that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Mickeybook(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2019
Definetech56:

You are not close to making sense bro....

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by CharlesJok3r: 10:35pm On May 23, 2019
Any Chinese that destroy their iPhone is very daft and ignorant... Apple computer has nothing to do with Huawei plights which it drag itself into...

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Cheeryfeet: 10:37pm On May 23, 2019
��� guy u bad!!! Leave them all these fake Queens English Nigerians
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
but Chinese perfected it so people like us could afford it, that is +1 to them abeg with 70k I can use a gadget with 4gb Ram and 64 gb ROM and you are telling me chinko people are not doing us good,if we remove them I swear na Uk used phone majority of us go dey use just as how blackberry and symbian do us that year
Chinese phones are cheap cos of 2 reasons
1) Chinese government subsidise them and in return,they feed their government with Ur information......all Ur chat, pictures etc are sent to Chinese government servers

2) Chinese phone makers don't pay royalties on intellectual property of western nations companies

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by omoiyalayi(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2019
Hauwei finding it's way into America market like........

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by mvem(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
any strings China try to pull against USA will affect their own economy grossly
did US not bring China to the negotiating table because there economy was been affected.I don't see a win-win situation either way ....time shall tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones / Update Your Blackberry To Os 7.1 For The Best Ever Blackberry Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.