Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (64435 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 10:48pm On May 23, 2019
nogragra:

This devil called Trump ehn, is causing irreparable damage to the world.

Does this look like gossip section? If you don't have details of a topic, just keep quiet and watch, you will learn.

China is simply cheating America in trade volume, and America called for a fair or balanced fare, but the Chinese refused, the end result is this ... I no do again.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by CrazyPros: 10:51pm On May 23, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
smiling to what stupid bank
lmao china makes up majority of Apple's market, they're their biggest revenue source
if china should blacklist Apple products, watch what would happen to Apple's value

1. China has over 100 phone makers, yet apple is a top brand and you think blacklisting will stop it being patronized. It will simply go underground.

2. Apple prides in scarcity, it's a luxury product, the less people can't afford it, the higher the value.

3. Breaking a phone has no effect whatsoever on apple, the consumer has already paid for the product. Breaking it means 1 less phone to be sold to black market or traded in, that's one more need for an apple phone.

4. Apple is the most valuable brand in the world worth over a trillion dollar, why go into trouble with them for a company that's worth less than 10 billion dollars. Apple can even buy over Huawei that's causing the whole issue without thinking about it.

5. Do you know how much chinese part and expertise is used in manufacturing an iPhone? I bet its worth more than the total worth of huawei.

I can go on and on about why apple is smiling to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 10:52pm On May 23, 2019
olioxx:
China and Huawei will scale through this, it is just a matter of time.
They might fell the blow at first, but they will jog on.
I personally don't want China to be world power because of their Communist system of Goverment, but I admire their firm stance against America.
I just hope Usa knows that China has $trillion bonds in the US reserve bank, and so if china can find a trading patner(s) to do business aside the $, then the $ will shed its value, and that will pay back time.

The state treasury will buy up the bond. It's just $1.1 trillion dollars, less than 3% of American bonds. But remember that America is the Chinese biggest market.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Oselu28(f): 10:53pm On May 23, 2019
I used my Huawei Y520 for over 2year bf I bought a new phone,I'm sure their come back is gonna be huge

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Kennyfancy(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2019
Definetech56:
Huawei is Far Better than IPhone in all ways..

China is the King Of Technology... Comparing Huawei with IPhone is like comparing Drake with small doctor
weed

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Victorvibes(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2019
China stole America's intellectual property, dats why America is fighting dem

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 11:00pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
bro if 1.5 billion Chinese start using the Os Android Don go

It's a lie. Mandarin is Chinese languag and most spoken language by number, but it's not Lingual franca any where.

If the make an OS, and American companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Whatsapp doesn't give them license, where will they sell it?

In fact it took only Whatsapp absence to close Black Berry till today.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
Chinese phones are cheap cos of 2 reasons
1) Chinese government subsidise them and in return,they feed their government with Ur information......all Ur chat, pictures etc are sent to Chinese government servers

2) Chinese phone makers don't pay royalties on intellectual property of western nations companies
lets not blame Chinese alone even the American government are not Left out in this information gathering of a thing
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2019
kernel01:

It's a lie. Mandarin is Chinese languag and most spoken language by number, but it's not Lingual franca any where.

If the make an OS, and American companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Whatsapp doesn't give them license, where will they sell it?
abeg na by force to use all those things you put up and moreover have you try ask yourself how American and some Russian use telegram even though there government disapprove it

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2019
Victorvibes:
evidence pls?
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by dealbest: 11:04pm On May 23, 2019
In other not to suffer the same fate Nokia suffered the Americans are smart enough they knew what was coming.. Asia fe takeover grin
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 23, 2019
I thought the Chinese are wiser than this. Although Apple iPhone is a US product design in California, it is assembled in China. This is probably due to China abundant supply of labour and low wages. Many Chinese gain a lot of money by working with Apple in assembling the product. If they destroy it, it also affects them. If Apple global market share falls, there will be an income effect on Chinese labourers as well.

They should retaliate against the United States in other ways, just like they have done with tariff. Not on a product they gain from its earnings.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 11:08pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
abeg na by force to use all those things you put up and moreover have you try ask yourself how American and some Russian use telegram even though there government disapprove it

We're talking of open market operation in Europe and America. It's criminal offense to use one's intellectual property in America and Europe where they will be targeting.

They can use Waibo, Baidu and WeChat in China, but the World wants Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Instagram and Others.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by HitSong: 11:10pm On May 23, 2019
DSoj:

That one na typo. Go sleep jor
Shut up!
EngRIsh teesha
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by olawooro: 11:11pm On May 23, 2019
That is why I like these people. These are the citizens o, not to talk of the political leaders. They are patriotic, love and very loyal to their state. Unlike terrible, hatred people in Nigeria, who will never see anything good about their country. They are citizens, yet they are more or less enemies of the state. They will never criticize their govt constructively, their ultimate goal is to destabilize and if possible to bring down their state.

Their is a saying in Yoruba that says: Omo ale lo ma n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.' That is to say, you shouldn't speak ill of your father's house to the outsiders, no matter what. Unless you are a bastard.

The reason why Putin and his govt is able to compete and provoke US is because of the support he receives from his people, as majority of Russians are actually pleased with the kind of foreign policies he is pursuing.
As bad as Kim jom hu is (as US portrays him), over 95 percent of North Korean people still pleased with his action, and will never compare him with any foreign leader.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 11:12pm On May 23, 2019
Kkshanana90:
I thought the Chinese are wiser than this. Although Apple iPhone is a US product design in California, it is assembled in China. This is probably due to China abundant supply of labour and low wages. Many Chinese gain a lot of money by working with Apple in assembling the product. If they destroy it, it also affects them. If Apple global market share falls, there will be an income effect on Chinese labourers as well.

They should retaliate against the United States in other ways, just like they have done with tariff. Not on a product they gain from its earnings.

They can't because the trade deficit is too high. They sell over $500 billion worth or goods to America, while America sell less than $150 billion worth of goods to the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by alphaNomega: 11:14pm On May 23, 2019
Abudu2000:
Not seeing any iPhones tho,

I'm seeing iPhone 3 & 4 in the pictures...Lol

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2019
kernel01:

We're talking of open market operation in Europe and America. It's criminal offense to use one's intellectual property in America and Europe where they will be targeting.

They can use Waibo, Baidu and WeChat in China, but the World wants Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Instagram and Others.
i hope Trump won't do what will make him not to return after 2020 election, because companies like wallmart are already complaining about it.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2019
olawooro:
That is why I like these people. These are the citizens o, not to talk of the political leaders. They are patriotic, love and very loyal to their state. Unlike terrible, hatred people in Nigeria, who will never see anything good about their country. They are citizens, yet they are more or less enemies of the state. They will never criticize their govt constructively, their ultimate goal is to destabilize and if possible to bring down their state.

Their is a saying in Yoruba that says: Omo ale lo ma n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.' That is to say, you shouldn't speak ill of your father's house to the outsiders, no matter what. Unless you are a bastard.

The reason why Putin and his govt is able to compete and provoke US is because of the support he receives from his people, as majority of Russians are actually pleased with the kind of foreign policies he is pursuing.
As bad as Kim jom hu is (as US portrays him), over 95 percent of North Korean people still pleased with his action, and will never compare him with any foreign leader.
God bless you jaare, This things wey Chinese citizens do Sweet me Big time

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 11:19pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
i hope Trump won't do what will make him not to return after 2020 election, because companies like wallmart are already complaining about it.

Go and check, American Economy has done well under Trump. But then... If he's able to win this Chinese deal, he will be remembered for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by gnykelly(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
that's the highest they can do...trump has ganged china and xi..any retaliation will land china into recession.

the tears of Japanese,Korean and Taiwanese companies have been heard

u can't ban google, Facebook,WhatsApp, Instagram,Twitter, Snapchat,Skype etc because u think they are security threat and expect America to allow huawei to take over 5G In their country

Did you check the American stock exchange today.... China did not ban Google and others... Do your research, I won't do that for you.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2019
kernel01:

Go and check, American Economy has done well under Trump. But then... If he's able to win this Chinese deal, he will be remembered for a long time.
I doubt
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by gnykelly(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2019
Victorvibes:

Stop peddling wrong information

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by omooajisnooni: 11:30pm On May 23, 2019
crackhouse:
I am sure these phones will definitely find its way to Nigeria...

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 11:30pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007post=78662278:
I doubt

He will likely win, because he has nothing to lose. OS with Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and Google App Store won't sell any where.

Secondly, Americans are buying more from Chinese $500 billion, while China buy less $150 billion. If you drive Apple from China, it will affect China, employment and revenue wise.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by aril: 11:33pm On May 23, 2019
US ban won’t derail Huawei’s European 5G rollout.
High-ranking European government officials say that Washington’s latest move does not threaten the Chinese telecoms giant

According to Jimmy Goodrich, vice-president of global policy at the Semiconductor Industry Association, Washington runs huge risks with such a move.

“There’s really no segment of the industry that’s dominated entirely by US companies … If the US acts unilaterally in this space, then they’re really just going to end up hurting innovation in the US and China’s still going to get the technology that they’re concerned about,” Goodrich said at a recent panel discussion in Washington

Washington in the dark
While some semiconductor industry insiders in the US are wary of the danger export bans pose to domestic companies, Washington has been slow to comprehend the extent of strides already made by China.

According to a recent analysis from Japanese research firm Techanalye, Huawei is already on par with Apple in terms of 4G chip design for smartphones. The research suggested that Huawei may already or soon be capable of rivaling US semiconductor-maker Qualcomm in mobile chip design. For the moment, Qualcomm is the still arguably the world leader in mobile chips, but that is thanks in large part to the 65% of its revenue that comes from China.

But the Trump administration and lawmakers on both sides of the political aisle have not gotten the memo.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/05/article/us-ban-wont-derail-huaweis-european-5g-rollout/

Huawei is more than prepared... Click the link above and read thoroughly..

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by thunderbabs: 11:33pm On May 23, 2019
Trump will plunge American economy into shambles.... Donald Trump wey be runs man.... He makes arbitrary economic decisions that can be catastrophic so as to prove his dumb intelligence.

America is lagging behind in infrastructure, technology except for war machine tech though, citizen welfare has dropped drastically compared to most Euripean nations. Education sef na struggle... Deir drop outs no be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Dellfoam(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2019
Still on the fraud matter

ESET researchers spotted a Fake app, impersonating the Hardware cryptocurrency wallet providers on Google play store.

Source:-https://coincasts..com/2019/05/eset-researchers-spot-fake-trezor-app.html?m=1
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Oluseye101: 11:43pm On May 23, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you making 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by aril: 11:46pm On May 23, 2019
thunderbabs:
Trump will plunge American economy into shambles.... Donald Trump wey be runs man.... He makes arbitrary economic decisions that can be catastrophic so as to prove his dumb intelligence.

America is lagging behind in infrastructure, technology except for war machine tech though, citizen welfare has dropped drastically compared to most Euripean nations. Education sef na struggle... Deir drop outs no be here

“Let China Sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world,” (Napoleon Bonaparte)....

4 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Ikillfools: 11:54pm On May 23, 2019
CrazyPros:
Lol, apple smiling to the bank. Like " you think you are doing me?"

1. China has over 100 phone makers, yet apple is a top brand and you think blacklisting will stop it being patronized. It will simply go underground.

2. Apple prides in scarcity, it's a luxury product, the less people can afford it, the higher the value.

3. Breaking a phone has no effect whatsoever on apple, the consumer has already paid for the product. Breaking it means 1 less phone to be sold to black market or traded in, that's one more need for an apple phone.

4. Apple is the most valuable brand in the world worth over a trillion dollar, why go into trouble with them for a company that's worth less than 10 billion dollars. Apple can even buy over Huawei that's causing the whole issue without thinking about it.

5. Do you know how much chinese part and expertise is used in manufacturing an iPhone? I bet
the financial returns to the Chinese government per year is more than the total worth of huawei.

I can go on and on about why apple is smiling to the bank.

Abeg let's leave billionaires with their headache.
Do you need a website - Get a professional website design, name your price and pay on delivery: 07035002495

@no. 5 abeg which Chinese expertise is used in manufacturing iPhone apart from cheap labour?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.