Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (64434 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Ugosample(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2019
martineverest:
that's the highest they can do...trump has ganged china and xi..any retaliation will land china into recession.

the tears of Japanese,Korean and Taiwanese companies have been heard

u can't ban google, Facebook,WhatsApp, Instagram,Twitter, Snapchat,Skype etc because u think they are security threat and expect America to allow huawei to take over 5G In their country

this position seems logical
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by marvin906(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
Apple will then simply produce lower quality iPhones for the African and Asian market with lower prices to make up for the Chinese loss.

Once done, they will even realise higher profit margins. Win win for Apple.

apple has already digged their grave creating expensive phones buh the content of those phones can't justify the price why do you think Huawei surpassed them the day they try to do what you said which they will never do that's when that company dies..
apple is a luxury brand
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2019
Ugosample:

this position seems logical

yeah
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by gnykelly(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
Please say what you know. China banned them.

Go educate yourself
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by shogsman(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
bro if 1.5 billion Chinese start using the Os Android Don go
That’s what people don’t get,it’s very easy for them to set a new trend because of their population.this is just a minor setback that they have been anticipating.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
chai, where is emeka, see biz ops for china oya go and start collecting these phones to dump in Nigeria.

its time to open an iphone refurbishing plant in Nigeria.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by sheller(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2019
pls someone should notify me when those damaged iPhones gets to Lagos
I'm sure my brothers have made the orders
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by hisgrace090: 8:33am On May 24, 2019
DSoj:

That one na typo. Go sleep jor

Serves you right!!!
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2019
shogsman:

That’s what people don’t get,it’s very easy for them to set a new trend because of their population.this is just a minor setback that they have been anticipating.
I tell you oo,our people don't want to see beyond what they're seeing now,China will bounce back strong with time
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Topmaike007(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
Apple will then simply produce lower quality iPhones for the African and Asian market with lower prices to make up for the Chinese loss.

Once done, they will even realise higher profit margins. Win win for Apple.
the lower phone that's is still sold around 200k is that one Small budget,they can never do it, it's just like saying Mercedes will produce a car Worth of 10 million naira
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by DipDap: 9:20am On May 24, 2019
Please I'm I the only one noticing that it's only IPhone 4 that's in the pictures. Why don't they smash IPhone X.. Lol..

ZWorld:
The U.S. stepped up pressure on Huawei recently, putting it on a blacklist that requires American firms to get a license from the government before selling to the Chinese telecom equipment and smartphone maker.

The move threatens to cut off the supply of key components to Huawei.

Chinese consumers are now calling for a boycott of Apple's products in China in favor of Huawei.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/chinese-people-angrily-destroying-their-iphones-in-response-to-hauwei-ban-by-us/

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by darealez(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2019
CrazyPros:
Lol, apple smiling to the bank. Like " you think you are doing me?"

1. China has over 100 phone makers, yet apple is a top brand and you think blacklisting will stop it being patronized. It will simply go underground.

2. Apple prides in scarcity, it's a luxury product, the less people can afford it, the higher the value.

3. Breaking a phone has no effect whatsoever on apple, the consumer has already paid for the product. Breaking it means 1 less phone to be sold to black market or traded in, that's one more need for an apple phone.

4. Apple is the most valuable brand in the world worth over a trillion dollar, why go into trouble with them for a company that's worth less than 10 billion dollars. Apple can even buy over Huawei that's causing the whole issue without thinking about it.

5. Do you know how much chinese part and expertise is used in manufacturing an iPhone? I bet
the financial returns to the Chinese government per year is more than the total worth of huawei.

I can go on and on about why apple is smiling to the bank.

Abeg let's leave billionaires with their headache.
Do you need a website - Get a professional website design, name your price and pay on delivery: 07035002495 https:///2347035002495

Typically Nigerian
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Ivanmykel(f): 9:45am On May 24, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
even me oh my brother

Lol
It's sister...
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by timesup234: 9:52am On May 24, 2019
So where are those American noisemakers posting bulllshit here? I hope you are all following the news now. America will make all the noise and China will win in silent. Americans naturally are loudmouthed, they can only bully third world countries. Where is the wall? What is the outcome of operation “Fire and Fury” against North Korea? What happens to “Assad must go”? Is Guaido the interim President of Venezuela or of USA? America is China's biitttch. China won the first half of the battle without even saying a single word.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-on-signs-trump-administration-could-soften-huawei-stance-2019-05-24?mod=mw_theo_homepage
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by UncletC: 10:33am On May 24, 2019
Definetech56:
Huawei is Far Better than IPhone in all ways..

China is the King Of Technology... Comparing Huawei with IPhone is like comparing Drake with small doctor
China only steal technology, they are never a king, are they king in military technology, are they king in medics technology, are they king in electronic? people whose products are often substandard you say is king....what will US , Russia, Israel be doing if China is king of technology.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by UncletC: 10:39am On May 24, 2019
marvin906:

apple has already digged their grave creating expensive phones buh the content of those phones can't justify the price why do you think Huawei surpassed them the day they try to do what you said which they will never do that's when that company dies..
apple is a luxury brand
when did they dig the grave? so Apple dey fear you to make lesser price phones.... if China is down from sales list, it is just an issue of Apple advertising in other countries they have not penetrated and sales move on
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Summerbody: 10:43am On May 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nobody: 11:40am On May 24, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Lol
It's sister...
so you sef know good thing cheesy
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by jhero23(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2019
kernel01:

Does this look like gossip section? If you don't have details of a topic, just keep quiet and watch, you will learn.

China is simply cheating America in trade volume, and America called for a fair or balanced fare, but the Chinese refused, the end result is this ... I no do again.

https://questionbump.com/question/what-becomes-the-fate-of-huawei-users-with-the-recent-clash-with-usa-google-and-andriod/#respond
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 12:21pm On May 24, 2019
jhero23:

https://questionbump.com/question/what-becomes-the-fate-of-huawei-users-with-the-recent-clash-with-usa-google-and-andriod/#respond

Oga can you buy a new cheap Huawei phone without Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp and any Google app that's not Android compatible?

Whatsapp alone shut down Black Berry.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by mbos: 1:04pm On May 24, 2019
etrange:

Maybe it's because there is nothing like "corect English sentences". grin

dont mind him, teacher teaching nonsense.....eulogizing the language of their enemy colonial master England. better mind your own native tongue.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by mbos: 1:19pm On May 24, 2019
aril:

Abi..

Hauwei's %G technology is the best in the world.

i get am before no be property...China Now leads..
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Eavy(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2019
If I was Chinese and have the means, I'll do the same thing, even if it is iPhone Xmax. Trump is a shit.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by leTrizzle: 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
Kingbenn:

Pele! I understand that English language is a barrier In communication. Goan sleep biko cheesy
Pele! I understand that English language is a barrier In communication. Goan sleep biko
Even after quoting me twice your post still dosent make sense.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Raskasal(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2019
CrazyPros:
Lol, apple smiling to the bank. Like " you think you are doing me?"

1. China has over 100 phone makers, yet apple is a top brand and you think blacklisting will stop it being patronized. It will simply go underground.

2. Apple prides in scarcity, it's a luxury product, the less people can afford it, the higher the value.

3. Breaking a phone has no effect whatsoever on apple, the consumer has already paid for the product. Breaking it means 1 less phone to be sold to black market or traded in, that's one more need for an apple phone.

4. Apple is the most valuable brand in the world worth over a trillion dollar, why go into trouble with them for a company that's worth less than 10 billion dollars. Apple can even buy over Huawei that's causing the whole issue without thinking about it.

5. Do you know how much chinese part and expertise is used in manufacturing an iPhone? I bet
the financial returns to the Chinese government per year is more than the total worth of huawei.

I can go on and on about why apple is smiling to the bank.

Abeg let's leave billionaires with their headache.
Do you need a website - Get a professional website design, name your price and pay on delivery: 07035002495 https:///2347035002495

But Apple is designed in US and made in China, I hope you know
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by marvin906(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
UncletC:
when did they dig the grave? so Apple dey fear you to make lesser price phones.... if China is down from sales list, it is just an issue of Apple advertising in other countries they have not penetrated and sales move on

which market do you think will give them the money china gives them..
Mr Man apple will never make low price phones why do you think apple stands out from other phones apart from Samsung until now
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Abudu2000(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

I'm seeing iPhone 3 & 4 in the pictures...Lol
lol u knew what I meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.