Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. (1125 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by MrLankeeee(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2019
Hello everyone

My girlfriend is pregnant and her family people are forcing me to marry her but the problem is that i am too small to marry.
Pls where can i hide?
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by SageMK: 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
What do you mean by you're too small to marry?

You didn't consider that fact when you kicked aganist using contraceptive and impregnated her... Marry her.

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by merit455(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2019
Hide inside third mainland bridge! Ode

4 Likes

Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by DaniDani(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2019
May it be your portion, Amen. May this wish of impregnating someone and under to marry her be your portion, Amen.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by scarwiz(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Hello everyone

My girlfriend is pregnant and her family people are forcing me to marry her but the problem is that i am too small to marry.
Pls where can i hide?
cool cool
train your child . marry her if you want
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Sundrus: 8:55pm On May 23, 2019
The number of mumu people for this Nigeria just too plenty...smh sad
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2019
this is too funny to read... person give girl belle dem come say make em go marry the girl, the guy dey cry say em too small to marry

when you dey Bleep without condom, you no know now responsibility dom come you won run commot
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by donbachi(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2019
Wen u dey fvck u hide...belle come don come out,u still wan hide...stop hidding from ur blessing.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by phelonrays: 9:10pm On May 23, 2019
DaniDani:
May it be your portion, Amen. May this wish of impregnating someone and under to marry her be your portion, Amen.
ah ah bros........ e no reach like that na...gringrin........which one com be "may it be your portion" again?? ....do you know if the bros is actually nursing the situation right now...... cheesy

people sha....... undecided
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
when you were fvcking her, you were not small then, it was sweet then, but now the sweetness has turn bitter, you are looking for help. may God have mercy on you. Note that, you are not the first to experience this and you will never be the last to experience it, and mind you heaven will not fall
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 23, 2019
Hahahahha...face d consequence mi frd...where will u hide??
MrLankeeee:
Hello everyone

Pls where can i hide?
cool cool
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by osemoses1234(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2019
You say

Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Hello everyone

Pls where can i hide?
cool cool

Where you can hide? Inside a condom.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by boxer022(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Hello everyone

Pls where can i hide?
cool cool
You know what that you are too small to marry and not too small to score free goal in her stomach. Go and pay her bride price and carry your wife. Congratulations, you are now a father.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by MrLankeeee(m): 3:37am On May 24, 2019
boxer022:
You know what that you are too small to marry and not too small to score free goal in her stomach. Go and pay her bride price and carry your wife. Congratulations, you are now a father.

Thank you. grin grin grin
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by LarryBee1k: 4:14am On May 24, 2019
Advice given. You should buy baby food , pampas and marry that girl.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by castro316: 4:52am On May 24, 2019
blissgregory:
Hahahahha...face d consequence mi frd...where will u hide??

When he was penetrating up and down, baack and forth like a grinding machine, he don't remember there are consequences if the chuking practice goes south

Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 24, 2019
I swear
castro316:

When he was penetrating up and down, baack and forth like a grinding machine, he don't remember there are consequences if the chuking practice goes south
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:37am On May 24, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Hello everyone

Pls where can i hide?
cool cool

But you are not too small to fvck, smh undecided
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:19am On May 24, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Hello everyone

Pls where can i hide?
cool cool

cheesy
Re: ADVICE NEEDED. She's Pregnant. by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2019
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air.

(1) (Reply)

Best S**x In Th#e Worl3 / Why I Admire black and Nigerian men / Questions Nigeria Will Start Asking Google This January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.