Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl (1017 Views)

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat / How Can You Start a convo With A Girl And Immediately She Ask For Recharge Card / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by raydatingtips: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
A conversation is more of a discussion between two people which involves sharing ideas with lots of questions and answers being asked between the parties involved.
Making interesting conversations with a lady has to do with knowing how to ask simple, intriguing and twisted questions that would make her give you more than just a superficial first answer along with teasing her in between conversations.
In other words, ask questions that would not bring just a yes or no answer, ask intriguing questions that would make her answers in form of a sentence so you can easily pick up your next question during her speech as this is key to long interesting conversations.

For example:
Guy: So what do you like to do when you are bored?
Girl; nothing much.. well, I just lay on my bed and chat or just listen to music...

Guy: oh.. hmmmm.. what kind of music do you listen too? You look like the kind of girl that listens mainly to blues. Am I right?

Girl:*smiles* yea blues most of the time... but I still love our naija afro pop too...

Guy: oh.. Okay when it comes to naija songs which artists do you love the most?

Girl: hmmm. Okay, let me say Wizkid.

Guy: hmmmm... Okay if you were to choose between dating a guy like Wizkid.. that is short but with money, or a tall guy who is average financially which would you pick?

Girl: I would pick the short guy ooo.. as far as he is rich... but maybe the tall guy tho if he loves me and can still take care of me...

GUY: so money is probably the main thing right?

Girl: yes oo.. to a large extent

By now I think y"all get my drift right. ? The questions asked above would result in more than a superficial answer which is key in making interesting conversations.
As I said, you need to ask questions that would make her give you more than a superficial first answer so as to easily know what to talk about next and keep her involved in the conversation.

Another thing to note is not to dwell on one topic for a long time. Dwelling on one topic for too long would make the conversation boring.
#Note: Take pauses sometimes, you don't want to talk endlessly and appear like a talkative. Take pauses and just smile while looking at her. If she asks why you smiling tell her you just enjoy talking to her.

Another thing again to note is the kind of topics you should bring.

#Note you don't want to bring boring topics during the conversation.
But generally, ladies love discussing about love and anything that has to do with relationship in general.

So your conversation could go like:

Guy: So who do you think cheats more between girls and boys?

Girl: hmmm it's boys oooo... Boys are damn dangerous...

Guy: well I think it's girls tho. I caught my ex-girlfriend sleeping with my friend...

You could then go like;

Guy: you strike me like a dangerous girl. How many hearts have you broken.?

Questions like the one above would keep her interested in the conversation and would definitely keep her talking and laughing, giggling, etc...

So to wrap it up, if you wanna make interesting conversations with a girl:

Sorry but please resume here: https://naijadatingtips.com/how-to-make-an-interesting-convo-with-a-naija-girl/
Re: How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by Obinnau(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
All this for some brain dead over entitled wrinkled thing? You for say we should get an Msc on romance while we are at it.
Don't go and find job and put yourself first be there looking for what will sink your money and still give you headache.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by pryme(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sometimes I envy women, they just taken too seriously.

I have never seen anywhere where it says Ladies Guide On How To Talk To A Man.

1 Like

Re: How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by Darkseid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
The title should be how to make good conversation with an "angel". By the way OP, let me show you how the chat will most likely go

Girl: nthn

Guy: oh.. hmmmm.. what kind of music do you listen too? You look like the kind of girl that listens mainly to blues. Am I right?

Girl:hmm

Girl: Wizkid

Guy: hmmmm... Okay if you were to choose between dating a guy like Wizkid.. that is short but with money, or a tall guy who is average financially which would you pick?

Girl: y do u ask

Girl: yes

So there you have it
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lol, for this buhari regime? who get that time to dey talk with girl, who babe helppppp

1 Like

Re: How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Just imagine nonsense
So I should memorize all this just to make a convo with a girl that will end up demanding money from me?

You're a woman op.
No Girl will sit with you and allow u spill all this bullshit.
Except you mean secondary school girls and those village girls with only 3 pants in their boxes and 1 green brazzia

1 Like

Re: How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by Cockanfanta: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
More on the matter

Tone also matter as it conveys the emotions. Yeah you tone tells her if it a witty comment or a serious question.

And don't forget to brush your teeth. Nothing kills a convo' fast more than stinky breathes.
Re: How To Make An Interesting Convo With A Naija Girl by Cockanfanta: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Darkseid:
The title should be how to make good conversation with an "angel". By the way OP, let me show you how the chat will most likely go

Girl: nthn

Girl:hmm

Girl: Wizkid

Girl: y do u ask

Girl: yes

So there you have it
angry angry
I'll will just slap the girl, for wasting my time. grin

(1) (Reply)

Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch / The Slay Queens Makeup Scam! / I Am Giving Away 5 Virigns To 5 People Randomly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.