Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113647 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by seeker121(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2019
Rip nairaland will miss you...
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by candycrushsoda: 8:17am On May 24, 2019
Oh Dear!!! May his soul rest in peace
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by sharpwriter(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
seriously I don't see the importance. I don't even believe in anything anymore. I stopped praying since. Stopped all those churches and mosques trash. What's the essence sef?

Lol... What you should know is that the life of men is a reality show before the spirits. They watch us like movies in different genres.
Men lived the same cycle of life.... Born today, struggle to survive tomorrow, bear children, attain greatness if possible, grow old and die, and the children continue same cycle.

Honestly it makes no sense... But as a Christian, the religious factor and teachings introduced some form of sense and we hope we haven't believed in vain. It's the hope in the after life that gave sense to the kind of life man is living. But the way we live and ending it with death makes no sense!

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Officialgarri: 8:18am On May 24, 2019
Jesus Christ... My Hungerbad. cry cry I'm about to cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Rilwayne001: 8:18am On May 24, 2019
This is shocking and really heartbreaking.

May he RIP
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by ekpesa(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by avicky(f): 8:20am On May 24, 2019
Ishilove:
This is a rather painful exercise. I first read about his demise on a now deleted thread in this section, but i dismissed it as a joke done in bad taste, so you cannot imagine how flabbergasted I was when i got the tragic confirmation here-
https://www.nairaland.com/5204257/kennedy-onoriode-ovabore-dies-after

I knew Hungerbad as Kenneth Marshal, not Kennedy Ovabore, but what is in a name?

He had his faults but he is human, just as the rest of us. Indegenous to Sapele, Delta state, he was a generous person who helped people a lot, and at one time was afraid of opening his mails because of the flood of financial requests always waiting for him.

Well, God knows best. Surely, God knows best. He will be fondly remembered by those whose life he touched.

I never imagined that I, of all people, will be the one to announce your death on Nairaland, Ken. Too bad.

Sleep well, soldier.
Ishilove, this is heartbreaking. shocked shocked shocked.
May God give his family and all of us the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by tolugar: 8:22am On May 24, 2019
Rip sir
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by ChristineC: 8:24am On May 24, 2019
May God accept his soul.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by tabaski: 8:24am On May 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by gifty99200(f): 8:24am On May 24, 2019
Rest on soldier , Nairaland has lost a rare gem.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by gratiaeo(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2019
RIP bro
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by yomi96(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2019
Rip he will be missed
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Gkemz: 8:28am On May 24, 2019
Death is what awaits every living being. Nobody know when and how it'd come but what matters most is to be always ready when the clock stops ticking.

RIP hungerbad. You'll always be remembered by your hilarious comments and monicker. Indeed hunger bad.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Roon9(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
I really don't know him but I have come across his sarcastic posts a lot. From what have read so far, He's a rare gem. Rip soldier
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by fuke(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2019
Sorry good heart.
Sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DabuIIIT: 8:31am On May 24, 2019
So this guy is from Sapele,Delta state!?
A Niger Deltan!?

Folks used to say he's also Liondeleo.

Well RIP.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by chocolatelady(f): 8:34am On May 24, 2019
Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord and may Perpetual light shine upon him, amen. May his soul rest in peace, amen

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by delugajackson: 8:34am On May 24, 2019
This is totally saddening.

He was a generous man, a rare gem and also one of my favorite commentators on Nairaland. I'm really short of words to say. Rest in peace, HungerBAD.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ezeego1(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2019
RIP brother

Rest well you will always be remembered.

Sleep on.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Khemhyte(f): 8:35am On May 24, 2019
R.I.P to this great soldier
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by lapo(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2019
RIP, Good man.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 8:36am On May 24, 2019
They call you Hungerbad but I call you brother. Brother in beliefs and brother in arms.
Rest on brother, I pray...so mote it be. cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Bamz(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2019
My heart goes out to his family in this very difficult time. May his soul find eternal rest.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by chocolatelady(f): 8:37am On May 24, 2019
Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord and may perpetual light shine upon him ,amen. May his soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Chrisus(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2019
Was scrolling through front page topics some days ago and was wondering why I hadn't seen his comments recently.

R.I.P good sir.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by optional1(f): 8:39am On May 24, 2019
Jesus
Ah � �

I sent him mail in March cos I haven't heard from him.
Praying � that he stay safe.
Not knowing he was on sick bed.

Rest in peace my captain
May your find a peaceful rest. Amen
Ukamaka your lil baby will always love you.

Ishilove:
This is a rather painful exercise. I first read about his demise on a now deleted thread in this section, but i dismissed it as a joke done in bad taste, so you cannot imagine how flabbergasted I was when i got the tragic confirmation here-
https://www.nairaland.com/5204257/kennedy-onoriode-ovabore-dies-after

I knew Hungerbad as Kenneth Marshal, not Kennedy Ovabore, but what is in a name?

He had his faults but he is human, just as the rest of us. Indegenous to Sapele, Delta state, he was a generous person who helped people a lot, and at one time was afraid of opening his mails because of the flood of financial requests always waiting for him.

Well, God knows best. Surely, God knows best. He will be fondly remembered by those whose life he touched.

I never imagined that I, of all people, will be the one to announce your death on Nairaland, Ken. Too bad.

Sleep well, soldier.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Codezz: 8:39am On May 24, 2019
OMG.. may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Lighthammer(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2019
Rip brother
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Briller: 8:42am On May 24, 2019
zolajpower:

It is not a secret society, it's open to all . Only if u have ur money . It's for the rich ,they are well connected . Dey are in oil company, medical field , Banking to name a few. It's not a an ogbono cult where blood or gimdn life is required. They are mostly involved in giving to the needy and d less privileged in society. They even pay jamb and other exam fees for the less privileged children in society. Reason y someone said the late hungerbad refused to check is email atimes .........since he couldn't cope with the too much request to financial help I pray God bless and grant his soul . Mason or freemason is a good society to join .

May God forgive you �. Don't deceive people on this forum. It's either GOD or Mormon. There's always a hidden part to all these stuff. My Dad was one and I tell you, he paid for it.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 8:44am On May 24, 2019
naptu2:
May his soul rest in peace.
When you see Naptu2 comment, just know that his death is a heartbreaking one..

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by 3mmyz(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2019
RIP Hungerbad, I never got to know you but from the words I've seen here, you were really an Angel in disguise. Rest On Great Hero

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.