Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Real Definition Of Nairaland... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Definition Of Nairaland... (395 Views)

Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Definition Of Nairaland... by bigpriik: 3:10pm On May 24, 2019
Nairaland just a land where people have the opportunity to express their innermost opinions and desires in which they do not have the guts to express in real life because of fear of being ridiculed or judged.in this forum I have heard and seen things and come across people I have never come across my entire life.some are dumbos ,some are weirdos ,while some are extremely intellectual I will not mention names of weirdos and dumbos here before them I shake table .

byeee.

1 Like

Re: The Real Definition Of Nairaland... by sonofspada(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2019
Concur
More concur
Most concur
Re: The Real Definition Of Nairaland... by frbona: 3:19pm On May 24, 2019
bigpriik:
Nairaland just a land where people have the opportunity to express their innermost opinions and desires in which they do not have the guts to express in real life because of fear of being ridiculed or judged.in this forum I have heard and seen things and come across people I have never come across my entire life.some are dumbos ,some are weirdos ,while some are extremely intellectual I will not mention names of weirdos and dumbos here before them I shake table .

byeee.
with a moniker like yours, where do you classify yourself, Dumbo or Weirdo?
Yea you right, both of them grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Definition Of Nairaland... by donbachi(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2019
I am a madman...and so what?
Re: The Real Definition Of Nairaland... by luvyaself95(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
Some people will just open unnecessary thread with empty their brain...
who ask you to describe nairaland in your opinion...
idiot...
Re: The Real Definition Of Nairaland... by bigpriik: 4:03pm On May 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
Some people will just open unnecessary thread with empty their brain...
who ask you to describe nairaland in your opinion...
idiot...

another dumbo wooow what a forum.
Re: The Real Definition Of Nairaland... by luvyaself95(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2019
bigpriik:

another dumbo wooow what a forum.
asin ehn

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Groom Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day / A New Way To Meet People / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.