Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3059994 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
The reason ms wasn't troubled was because he smart enough not to go into details like the the op. and i just remember that he later edited some sensitive stuff after realizing he made some mistakes that might reveal his identity.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Passionate888:
That moneysoldier na just stories, I no say that scenerio never happen before o, I just know say that moneysoldier story na just 'story'

If you say so. Perhaps, it was a general story he told..

Or maybe he had to dilute his stories to mask his identity as usual...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
he said it ended in a very bad note but he didn't disclose what they did to her.
Yes that's true
I really wish I knew what happened to her
What she did is totally inhuman for real
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
gideonite98:

Yes that's true
I really wish I knew what happened to her
What she did is totally inhuman for real
for me i think they either killed her or they did some really strong damage to her but who knows.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
for me i think they either killed her or they did some really strong damage to her but who knows.
dem pour acid for her body
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2020
@falklandsaga...thanks for your update.. It is consistent updates like this that answers the questions of naive curious minds who don't have the patience to go through a 300 page thread to cover all angles...

From your last update, the deceived young blood who came trying to glorify BAN will take a back seat, and tout his naivety in hushed tones if he insist on being a loud sailing member of BAN (assuming he is already).

Most importantly, before you come forward with your experiences as a cult member, whether active, passive or ex... Make sure you expunge certain specifics like real names, location, time. More especially try and leave your real victims name off the chat...

Open a new account with an untraceable email to you before proceeding.

If you can't satisfy all these, then please hold your peace and say nothing, your overall safety and that of your lovely family is more important than any tale you want to put out here.....

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Nobodycan:
dem pour acid for her body
who knows?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
who knows?
Na wetin Dem go do am ,cause if u followed money soldier story u go know say na wetin end am
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Nobodycan:
Na wetin Dem go do am ,cause if u followed money soldier story u go know say na wetin end am
i followed it till the end and i think that was the part 2 of it. and he never mentioned what happened to her after the embarrassment at the engagement party. but he said it ended in a very bad note.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
i followed it till the end and i think that was the part 2 of it. and he never mentioned what happened to her after the embarrassment at the engagement party. but he said it ended in a very bad note.

You are very correct...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
yeah ,they can't kill her so I think that is the best punishment they will give her
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SamXcoded234: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by myk2mic: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
OBelz:
Don't say what you don't know.

King, was the the head of a temple, as usual heads have many girl friends, he was in his finals and one of his girl had a CO course.

One cool Saturday evening, they were all gathered having a good time, aibjust bumped into them to greet them when, Solo, cornered me and told me to talk to King about his decision to write the CO course for the babe. He said, "we (all of them) don yarn make him no do am, but king say he will do it".

The day came for the exam, he went in to seat for her, unfortunately, he was caught and rusticated. She graduated went for service while King was expelled from school.

They (brothers) all blamed him for not hiding to their advise. He was still forming love to her, but as a girl she has moved but King was like Laycon of BBNAIJA loving and having feelings, would you blame him? She sent king nasty messages he later moved on. She invited him to her wedding, but she specifically instructed servers not to serve King.

BlackBra! Did the remaining Job.

I think I remember this story was shared by one guy here on nairaland about his cult life story in abraka . He didn't tell us what happened to the lady dat got married but ended it by saying it wasn't pleasant. If I remember clearly he said the lady personally shared food to all of them but keep passing her ex(their leader) over and the guy cried.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
SamXcoded234:
Aye axemen !!! Aye

May the devil that leads you guide you well o.

It's like you are the thread id*ot for this week.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
jmaine:

This reminds me of a thread by moneysoldier in 2013 about his sojourn in Abraka.. Appears dude was giving us the main jist oo as an NBM member and a lover boy as well.. .

That thread was a hit back then with lots of campus tales....

The thread is below....

https://www.nairaland.com/1399216/confessions-rough-rugged-n-raw

So many Abraka cult stories o. E clear say the town don cam dwn wella o. For abraka now sef, nothing abut cultism. Na only yahoo yahoo dey rain.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Realhommie(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

You're free to do so, but you must know that my nairaland email isn't my real identity.

It's important I tell you this, since I don't know your reasons.
I just sent a pm sir. Been following this thread since inception, also read your own thread on the spiritual side of cultism.

Please i need your help, I'd be glad if you oblige me. Thanks in anticipation.

P.S - I'm not a cultist, never been one. Neither do i have any alterior motive.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
mmrinn:

So many Abraka cult stories o. E clear say the town don cam dwn wella o. For abraka now sef, nothing abut cultism. Na only yahoo yahoo dey rain.

Their Yahoo plus levels now dey extreme.. E be like say anything wey dem put hand inside dey go haywire .. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
SamXcoded234:
Aye axemen !!! Aye
Another fool spotted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
myk2mic:

I think I remember this story was shared by one guy here on nairaland about his cult life story in abraka . He didn't tell us what happened to the lady dat got married but ended it by saying it wasn't pleasant. If I remember clearly he said the lady personally shared food to all of them but keep passing her ex(their leader) over and the guy cried.

Such a man in that state of grief will commit an unstoppable and vicious havoc..

I won't blame him one bit.. She had it coming for teasing and humiliating such a monster....

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arturitoroman:

Another fool spotted

They are better ignored!. Don't quote a fool next time, don't argue with them else they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
mmrinn:

May the devil that leads you guide you well o.

It's like you are the thread id*ot for this week.
Actually the second idiot of the week

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
perestroika:
Actually the second idiot of the week
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good to see that the guy hyping BAN has admitted that he is already experiencing one of the negative sides of joining a cult group. You can beat your chest and say where you are currently practicing your cultism, you guy don't face RS, so there's no violence. That is so wrong on so many levels.
Shey you are a new initiate abi?
Just wait until you are drafted by your strike chief (or whatever they call it in BAN) as part of an external HIT squad to assist a far away deck sending S.O.S and facing serious RS with another cult group.

Na that time you go know why soldiers from America dey die for Afghanistan.

Renounce or go inactive while you can. The moment you get involved in a single act of violence, you are already being owed a payback.
A word is enough for the wise.

36 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
The story of Chief and how by JSS 3 he got initiated into the Supreme Redskins Confraternity (Aje mates). A junior arm of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity (Aro Mates).

As a JSS1 student of the best secondary school in Benue State, Chief got into the boarding house and was immediately placed under the care of a school father. The school father was was very religious and the best singer of responsarial psalms during the everyday masses students were obligated to attend in this very religious and highly academically excellent school. He was in a very ideal environment or so he thought. He would later find out that the reverse was the case.

One afternoon after Sunday mass, chief was told by his school father to get dressed and accompany him to visit an aunt in town and eat a good family meal and probably get transport money to boot. He happily obliged. There was no way a JSS1 student who was already homesick wouldn't jump at that opportunity. Little did he know that this was his ticket to a one-way train to headed for waywardness, an addiction and finally cultism.
The visit went well. There was plenty Sunday rice and chicken at the house he and his school father went to visit. After which the customary transport fare was given by the host.
On their way back, the school father walked Chief to a mallam's kiosk and ordered two cigarettes. And thus, Chief had started smoking at the age of 11, at JSS1.
Fast-forward to JSS 3, Chief had left the boarding house and become a day student the same school. He lived in an area infested with cultists some of who where expelled or rusticated university students and the usual street touts with rap sheets as long as the holy books.
Chief would sit in their midst listening to OTs and running errands for them in the evenings. He felt a part of them and so whenever any of them or their friends was HIT of killed, he felt personally attacked. This was a teenager bursting at the seams with youthful exuberance and boy! He was willing to join up.
This was the era when the old frat heads of both the NBM and the SVC split up the less popular White Diamonds Confraternity and setup the Black Skulls and Redskins Confraternities respectively. Hitherto friends became enemies overnight. Battle lines and territories were drawn. Makurdi was to become a very deadly place to live in and everyone had to pick a side and prepare for the long war ahead. Chief joined the Redskins. His street was a Viking stronghold.
He started wearing a red overall on his school uniform and resulted to climbing Okada to school after encountering a series of attacks on the few occasions he ventured on foot through the Black Skull infested area he had to pass through on his way to school. He also made sure he was well armed and would occasionally taunt the Skulls when passing through their area on top of an Okada. He was a marked man.

CC Jmaine, NoBones et al.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
His first encounter on being cornered came soon enough when at a post junior WAEC party organized by his mates, members of the Black Skulls (NBS) and NBM had come uninvited and surrounded the venue, looking for Redskins to HIT.
Although, Chief was the Palms Guide (treasurer) of his Platoon (equivalent of a Viking Deck) of the Redskins, he acted as the Armourine (person in charge of weapons) for his cartel on any outing. He was a small, fine boy and so he was the best bet to beat suspicion.
At that party, he sat as usual by the bar, drinking, he Rucksack loaded with pistols and daggers by his side. Eyes darting round the club they had rented for the daytime party they had going on, looking for any sign of trouble. Soon enough, his friend Pope, ran into the club looking anxious and troubled, his T-Shirt torn. Chief calmly stood up and walked into a toilet and Pope followed closely.
"Bastardos don anchor the arena outside. E don set." Pope said. Without a word, Chief opened the duffel bag and handed Pope a dagger and an Awka Made (local pistol) loaded with two catridges. The decision was made to send a new initiate by name Chaos (who would later go on to join BAN) to take a bike to North Bank (SVC and Redskin stronghold) an hurry up the Terminator (Redskin Executioner) and other Skinners and Baggers who were scheduled to attend the party. (There were no phones back then).
Money was given to Chaos to dispatch but before then, alert all members dancing to converge at the bathroom and retrieve weapons from Chief and get ready for the battle ahead. It was do-or-die.
A few minutes after Chaos left, a lagging Skinner by name Brave who was outside the club rushed in with blood on his head. Pope ran out to peep and had a bottle of beer thrown at him. It missed him and landed on the head of one of the bouncers. There was blood everywhere. Party don scatter.
Pope really had a strong mind (foolishness looking back now). He ran into a group of Black Skulls and while trying to battle up his way out, took a lot of beatings and cuts. He ran back in. The Redskins now shouted, "Two two legging!" Meaning everyone was to DSB (disembark) the venue walking in twos. As with the tradition of the Vikings, they were trained to always walk in twos or sit at tables in twos (each person facing the other so that everyone could watch the other's back at all times). All the girls except the Red Bras at the party were now screaming in fear.
So began the slow match into enemy territory.
Point of note, all through Chief's involvement with cultism, his family members (save his elder brother) never had the slightest idea that he was involved in any vices. He would sleep in his room with a pistol under his pillow every night. Go out to attend Iceland (initiations) and TBM (Tales by moonlight) which were normal meetings and return back home looking very innocent. Parents, watch your kids and their friends.
By the time Chief moved out of the club, Pope was already being axed and hit with a long iron pole outside the gates. He got a chance and pulled out his gun and shot in the air. Everybody retreated, giving him the chance to run all the way from Ankpa quarters to his house at Inikpi street.
When chief got to the gate with his side man Stains and a girl he was seeing off, he looked up and saw that an axe was thrown at him, he ducked and it hit the gate making a loud noise akin to a gunshot. The three of them started running down the road, chased by the Skulls and just at that moment, a V-Boot, followed by a White Bus loaded with senior and very notorious members of the Redsikns and some Vikings arrived the scene. Gunshots rented the air. That's day was a narrow escape. A teaching moment for Chief on the dangers of cultism.
To be continued.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:
The story of Chief and how by JSS 3 he got initiated into the Supreme Redskins Confraternity (Aje mates). A junior arm of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity (Aro Mates).

As a JSS1 student of the best secondary school in Benue State, Chief got into the boarding house and was immediately placed under the care of a school father. The school father was was very religious and the best singer of responsarial psalms during the everyday masses students were obligated to attend in this very religious and highly academically excellent school. He was in a very ideal environment or so he thought. He would later find out that the reverse was the case.

One afternoon after Sunday mass, chief was told by his school father to get dressed and accompany him to visit an aunt in town and eat a good family meal and probably get transport money to boot. He happily obliged. There was no way a JSS1 student who was already homesick wouldn't jump at that opportunity. Little did he know that this was his ticket to a one-way train to headed for waywardness, an addiction and finally cultism.
The visit went well. There was plenty Sunday rice and chicken at the house he and his school father went to visit. After which the customary transport fare was given by the host.
On their way back, the school father walked Chief to a mallam's kiosk and ordered two cigarettes. And thus, Chief had started smoking at the age of 11, at JSS1.
Fast-forward to JSS 3, Chief had left the boarding house and become a day student the same school. He lived in an area infested with cultists some of who where expelled or rusticated university students and the usual street touts with rap sheets as long as the holy books.
Chief would sit in their midst listening to OTs and running errands for them in the evenings. He felt a part of them and so whenever any of them or their friends was HIT of killed, he felt personally attacked. This was a teenager bursting at the seams with youthful exuberance and boy! He was willing to join up.
This was the era when the old frat heads of both the NBM and the SVC split up the less popular White Diamonds Confraternity and setup the Black Skulls and Redskins Confraternities respectively. Hitherto friends became enemies overnight. Battle lines and territories were drawn. Makurdi was to become a very deadly place to live in and everyone had to pick a side and prepare for the long war ahead. Chief joined the Redskins. His street was a Viking stronghold.
He started wearing a red overall on his school uniform and resulted to climbing Okada to school after encountering a series of attacks on the few occasions he ventured on foot through the Black Skull infested area he had to pass through on his way to school. He also made sure he was well armed and would occasionally taunt the Skulls when passing through their area on top of an Okada. He was a marked man.

CC Jmaine, NoBones et al.

Oboy this red skins follow dey Benue?
They are also present in uyo tho mostly among secondary school boys

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by austine4real(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Think my people

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Very much present.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IamGinger: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Over plenty
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chief decided to keep a low profile after that event however, the very next week after seeing off a friend who had come to visit, he was attacked by members of the MBS.
He saw his friend off up to a street at around 8PM. On his way back, he ran into a large group of young boys in a dark area where there were big old trees.
"Aje, e don be for you today!" One of them belted out. Suddenly, he was surrounded on all sides. Anytime he made a move to push out of the circle, he haw shoved back in. He knew the die was cast. He was putting on Palm slippers (easy wears). How would he run? It was for this same reason members of the Redskins were warned to always put on shoes (preferably boots) whenever they where going out. He had disobeyed.
He felt a sudden thud in his chest (adrenaline rush). The guys surrounding him were holding cutlasses, chains and walking stick swords. One of them tapped him the by the waist and felt a bulge. He screamed out, "The guy pam!" Chief saw his opening. They had widened the circle to allow them use their long weapons on him. Chief didn't want any scar on his body as that would invalidate his good boy routine at home. So he reached for his waist, pulled out his Tiger knife, punched the button and as the blade shot out of the knife pocket, he grabbed the closest boy in front of him by the hand and dug in the knife. He then pulled downwards with all his strength. The sound of human flesh tearing and the screams from the boy made the other members to retreat and seeing an opening, Chief rushed down his street barefoot screaming, "Ajemates! Ajemates!!" No one responded. No one seemed to know that he had just had a chance encounter with death.
He got to his gate and gently pushed it open, tip-toeing to his room and entering the bathroom to shower and change. It was a Thursday and everyone was busy watching a soap opera on TV. He joined them and ate the food kept for him quietly. Occasionally joining in the laughter. His family oblivious of the true person seated in their midst. Wild thoughts ran through his mind. He was truly alone. There and then, a Chief made the decision to leave cultism. Hahaha! If only he knew what was to come next.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fast-forward to SS3, during WAEC exams, Chief had already built up a notorious reputation in his school environment. Deep down, he only wanted to finish school and be done with Redskins for good. He had gotten used to coming to school with weapons in his bag and special protection detail was provided for him (so much jobless people in cultism). His classmate was a notorious Bkack Skull who was constantly clashing with him. Seeing that Chief was very intelligent and even his seniors who had graduated and joined BAN other cult groups were always checking up on him hoping to get him to join them upon graduation and admission into a university, the Vikings made a point to show him uttermost care and protection in thief own twisted way. The Black Skulls were also very much waiting for an opportunity to finally make their mark on Chief. It was a scary period.
When WAEC exams started, a few teachers permitted Chief to write his exams with a gun on his waist after they saw the multitude of MBS and Redskin members camping daily in the school field protecting their various candidates and waiting for an opportunity to attack opposing members. On one occasion, it took the intervention of the police to disperse the crowd of opposing cult groups. Yes. Makurdi was that rugged. The school principal (a white priest now late) had to call a meeting and plead for peace to allow the exams go on peacefully.
Chief graduated with flying colors and was looking forward to University admission upon writing Jamb. He had become inactive in Redskin activities. His parents had moved out of that rugged area and built their own house. All was well.
One evening, there was a gentle knock on the gate and Chief answered. He saw two older guys he had never met before staring menacingly at him.
"Ajemate! Planet name: ........ 1.
Crew name (real name): M......
Present Golden Eye on board ........ Platoon
By ........ Marine Patrol.
Ajemate!"
The other echoed "Aje!"
Chief thought go himself, "Which kind wahala be this?" He thought this was behind him and nobody knew him here. He was wrong.
They asked him to identify himself which he did. They informed him there was a TBM the next night and he was to attend unfailingly. He was new in the area and had to anchor men. This was no longer secondary school levels.
He attended the TBM. He was made to lie down and drilled for failing to identify with RS men upon Jazzing in the new area. Since he was a senior man, he was drilled only lightly. He found himself in the midst of Bus Conductors, a few secondary school graduates and a few drop outs mostly lacking orientation and incapable of pronouncing basic JVC words. The responsibly to shape up the ship had become his wether he liked it or not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
News had gone round town that I was dead . News had gone round my department that I was dead . I immediately called a lecturer who was a strong man to cover for me as my issue was already a debate.

Me: my lord, Na hi name frank dey align.
Lecturer : clear road Africa, oboy you still dey alive ?
Me: my lord, kf no go let man fall before him time , Abeg you go cover for me

Immediately the lecturer covered for me and told the department that I was still alive and no one should speak of the issue again and it was robbers that attacked me and not cultist . I reached my mum and she was crying bitterly thinking I was dead ,

Me: mama I still dey alive , I never die ooo
Mum: wetin come be all this one wey I dey hear franky? You go join cult ? No wonder you no dey come house again ? You go join cult? With all the suffer wey I dey suffer for you? Why u want make enemy laugh us ? Why you want make I die ? I dey suffer for you since franky.

Me: mama Na arm robbers ooo, I know join cult oooo mama.

I immediately dropped the call to avoid hearing her cry. I was in eku taking treatment when I heard they peace talked the issue behind me . I was furious and I called the axe head

Me: kpoai, them peace talk this matter, no worry Na me go use my hand scatter the T again.

I started getting calls and plead that I should forget the issue . The guy who set me up left town immediately when he heard I was still alive and looking for him. I sent squad to his department and he was in theatre art department . Tony one of my squad member from ekosodin walks into the department when it’s most filled and moves from seat to seat with laughter in his face . Everybody go dey surprise . I returned to school for my exams and eiye guys saw me and kept mute and couldn’t believe I survived that HIT. They immediately sent news to the man who set me up never to return . I started looking for the girl who they tried using and found her . She was at a local beach we do regard as indigene beach . She was with a group of girls swimming and immediately I knew she was a blue queen because they love swimming . I went straight to her and told her I wanted to see her . She knew it was over for her. Walked up to her when he knew I was having compassion for her already as she was begging . There and then we made a deal with her to drop all the names of the guys that cane for the HIT and she denied knowing any of the guys. Then and there I knew she was an indigene of abraka community and never a student . She gave me the parents address of the guy who set me up in sapele . Then and there tony told her to stretch her hands which she did and her left hand was chopped off there with just a little piece holding her flesh. She screamed and we pushed her into the river to continue swimming .

Two days later after my first paper, I got a call that the man I was looking for is currently in a small town known as Elume. He was hiding in elume . Elume is close to amukpe sapele . I called all my squad together and we agreed that it was a perfect time and place to finish him up.

TBC.........

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.