Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3060221 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:
H
Pope really had a strong mind (foolishness looking back now). He ran into a group of Black Skulls and while trying to battle up his way out, took a lot of beatings and cuts. He ran back in. The Redskins now shouted, "Two two legging!" Meaning everyone was to DSB (disembark) the venue walking in twos. As with the tradition of the Vikings, they were trained to always walk in twos or sit at tables in twos (each person facing the other so that everyone could watch the other's back.

One of bagas cappings ...
Apartnemi Apartneru .. Apartnemi disasater
" watch my back while I watch your back, watch my back while I tabobo the bst"

Mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

One of bagas cappings ...
Apartnemi Apartneru .. Apartnemi disasater
" watch my back while I watch your back, watch my back while I tabobo the bst"

Mtcheew
Bro, cult activities really serious for Uyo?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Fast-forward to SS3, during WAEC exams, Chief had already built up a notorious reputation in his school environment. Deep down, he only wanted to finish school and be done with Redskins for good. He had gotten used to coming to school with weapons in his bag and special protection detail was provided for him (so much jobless people in cultism). His classmate was a notorious Bkack Skull who was constantly clashing with him. Seeing that Chief was very intelligent and even his seniors who had graduated and joined BAN other cult groups were always checking up on him hoping to get him to join them upon graduation and admission into a university, the Vikings made a point to show him uttermost care and protection in thief own twisted way. The Black Skulls were also very much waiting for an opportunity to finally make their mark on Chief. It was a scary period.
When WAEC exams started, a few teachers permitted Chief to write his exams with a gun on his waist after they saw the multitude of MBS and Redskin members camping daily in the school field protecting their various candidates and waiting for an opportunity to attack opposing members. On one occasion, it took the intervention of the police to disperse the crowd of opposing cult groups. Yes. Makurdi was that rugged. The school principal (a white priest now late) had to call a meeting and plead for peace to allow the exams go on peacefully.
Chief graduated with flying colors and was looking forward to University admission upon writing Jamb. He had become inactive in Redskin activities. His parents had moved out of that rugged area and built their own house. All was well.
One evening, there was a gentle knock on the gate and Chief answered. He saw two older guys he had never met before staring menacingly at him.
"Ajemate! Planet name: ........ 1.
Crew name (real name): M......
Present Golden Eye on board ........ Platoon
By ........ Marine Patrol.
Ajemate!"
The other echoed "Aje!"
Chief thought go himself, "Which kind wahala be this?" He thought this was behind him and nobody knew him here. He was wrong.
They asked him to identify himself which he did. They informed him there was a TBM the next night and he was to attend unfailingly. He was new in the area and had to anchor men. This was no longer secondary school levels.
He attended the TBM. He was made to lie down and drilled for failing to identify with RS men upon Jazzing in the new area. Since he was a senior man, he was drilled only lightly. He found himself in the midst of Bus Conductors, a few secondary school graduates and a few drop outs mostly lacking orientation and incapable of pronouncing basic JVC words. The responsibly to shape up the ship had become his wether he liked it or not.
That School with a white priest as principal who is now late (MSG)was a breeding ground for Redskins, Vikings and Buccaneers.
I remember an incidence that happened in that school around 2005 or So, that this Vikings were using back of those class rooms(the ones after the football field) to initiate Redskins, I don't know how the members got wind of the whole thing going on there.
That cool night we sat down outside receiving fresh with some of my friends in the neighborhood when a bus just parked some metres away and we saw boys come out all hooded in Black attires heading towards the school, we all stood up and ran inside our various houses, because as Ju men we didn't want to be roped in what we didn't know about.

Like 10mins later we started hearing shouts and gunshots, nobody dared to even come out to inquire what has happened, it was after they had finished their operation and gone, that we came out and upon further inquiries we heard what had happened.

The JVC guys were initiating some new members and some SVC guys in Ankpa Ward and some in UAM had come around to talk to the newly INI Aje's.

That night a young guy was killed, this young guy very dark in complexion a motor mechanic who just came back from work that evening for was served him to eat, he was about eating when his neighbor a fellow Viking rushed in to remind him of the initiation taken place tonight and the need for him to be around before time to put some things in place, that was how the young guy left his meal with the promise to come back and eat it but he never made it alive back home to eat his food, till today his mother still kept those plates hoping he would come back some day and eat it........he was killed that night in a most gruesome way, his hands were tied behind, these guys slaughtered him like a ram and still shot him on the forehead to ensure he died dead.........

Th other guy that also died that night an SVC guy that was staying around Ankpa quarters, he was on his way coming so the shortcut to the initiation ground, the back gate of the secondary school we're he followed was already taken over by the Ayes so when he saw them standing in a circle, he thought they were his men that came to mount guard for a successful initiation.

So when him holla OT the Ayes reply him think say na only sons of Odin dey background not knowing that Ayes down take over everywhere, na so the guy enter the circle only to see strange faces and then it was too late na so ICE..........take die that night, them cut this boy like nama.

There was this neighbor of ours that was coming back from work that night and decided to follow that shortcut to our area, he said they stopped him and when the flashed their torch lights and saw that he was a neutral man they made him lie down until they finished their operation and left.

He was the one that rushed to the area to tell the vigilante and elders what just happened inside the school, that night police came, went to the school that night and in searching for clues we now saw the dead bodies and the JVC boys who they injured because they could not run as they were already blind folded, till today am still wondering why they didn't kill the JVC boys that were blindfolded for the initiation?.

@Green Arrow 1 your story just succinctly captures the lives of all these small boys in my area late Sparrow and the rest.

Are you also aware that late Sparrow's elder brother was an Axeman, his death was not cult related.

My people, story too plenty about the dangers and evil of cultism.

#Saynotocultism

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
NoBones:

@Green Arrow 1 your story just succinctly captures the lives of all these small boys in my area late Sparrow and the rest.

My people, story too plenty about the dangers and evil of cultism.

#Saynotocultism

That's how deep the dangers run. For many years now, cultists have resulted to recruiting teenagers in the hope to catching them young as convincing adults has gotten a little harder and also the need to gather more cash in form of dues.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
saynotocultism:
News had gone round town that I was dead . News had gone round my department that I was dead . I immediately called a lecturer who was a strong man to cover for me as my issue was already a debate.

Me: my lord, Na hi name frank dey align.
Lecturer : clear road Africa, oboy you still dey alive ?
Me: my lord, kf no go let man fall before him time , Abeg you go cover for me

Immediately the lecturer covered for me and told the department that I was still alive and no one should speak of the issue again and it was robbers that attacked me and not cultist . I reached my mum and she was crying bitterly thinking I was dead ,

Me: mama I still dey alive , I never die ooo
Mum: wetin come be all this one wey I dey hear franky? You go join cult ? No wonder you no dey come house again ? You go join cult? With all the suffer wey I dey suffer for you? Why u want make enemy laugh us ? Why you want make I die ? I dey suffer for you since franky.

Me: mama Na arm robbers ooo, I know join cult oooo mama.

I immediately dropped the call to avoid hearing her cry. I was in eku taking treatment when I heard they peace talked the issue behind me . I was furious and I called the axe head

Me: kpoai, them peace talk this matter, no worry Na me go use my hand scatter the T again.

I started getting calls and plead that I should forget the issue . The guy who set me up left town immediately when he heard I was still alive and looking for him. I sent squad to his department and he was in theatre art department . Tony one of my squad member from ekosodin walks into the department when it’s most filled and moves from seat to seat with laughter in his face . Everybody go dey surprise . I returned to school for my exams and eiye guys saw me and kept mute and couldn’t believe I survived that HIT. They immediately sent news to the man who set me up never to return . I started looking for the girl who they tried using and found her . She was at a local beach we do regard as indigene beach . She was with a group of girls swimming and immediately I knew she was a blue queen because they love swimming . I went straight to her and told her I wanted to see her . She knew it was over for her. Walked up to her when he knew I was having compassion for her already as she was begging . There and then we made a deal with her to drop all the names of the guys that cane for the HIT and she denied knowing any of the guys. Then and there I knew she was an indigene of abraka community and never a student . She gave me the parents address of the guy who set me up in sapele . Then and there tony told her to stretch her hands which she did and her left hand was chopped off there with just a little piece holding her flesh. She screamed and we pushed her into the river to continue swimming .

Two days later after my first paper, I got a call that the man I was looking for is currently in a small town known as Elume. He was hiding in elume . Elume is close to amukpe sapele . I called all my squad together and we agreed that it was a perfect time and place to finish him up.

TBC.........
Her Left Hand Just Go Like Dat. Akparakumbe.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Sincerely it has reduced not that crazy before udom period. After the introduction of Anti cultism and anti crime squad.

Tho some areas are still stronghold like urua-ekpa, plaza junction e.t.c

Because of the close proximity of the schools ( uniuyo & uyo poly) at urua ekpa..
Most cult u find in uyo na dem bagas- dem plenty, ( most of them dey loot die. Obtaining of cappa and rest).

Ayes ( most confident .. Dem dey knack egede for broad daylight and fly their black caps ( not beret) with printed logo of nbm and their different styles like Uhuru 0147 and rest ,or just map of Africa.)

Klans - u go hardly find dem for street but na until acada system dem dey wella.. Dem follow craze gan.

Mafia- na anoda ppl wey dey game for uyo sha.

Unto that Aye mata.. E get one if their embers wey bn die for Enugu na matured man tho, I guess na govt worker or construction worker. He was killed poisoned tho( not cult related). He was poisoned when he came back home and died in Enugu.
On the day of his burial, a pastor of RCCG was present and some of his church membas in uyo. The burial took place at a cemetery tho in the afternoon.

They were to sing like 3 songs for his burial when axemen arrived the scene and met the pastor.

The Chairman introduced himself to the pastor as the chairman uyo zone that the deceased was a former member and they are their to perform his right.
The pastor should be quick and sing only one one song and leave. That they to have theirs to perform.

About 2 dead bodies where dropped that day later on at the cemetery road and was discovered the next day. I bn get the guy pics b4 but I bn dn comot am for my phone. I for drop am make una see.

So na unto that mata wey I dey tell u because most street gangsters dy bam movt for uyo.

Iceland na anoda group wey dey very well but na for mainly etim ekpo l.g.a those ones na ex militant dey run am and na only unto election mata. They operate towards PH axis too.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
jmaine:

If you say so. Perhaps, it was a general story he told..

Or maybe he had to dilute his stories to mask his identity as usual...
Haven't you ever wondered how lady koi-koi is in EVERY BOARDING SCHOOL legend? How almost every girl's school have raped a groundnut seller to death?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Fast-forward to SS3, during WAEC exams, Chief had already built up a notorious reputation in his school environment. Deep down, he only wanted to finish school and be done with Redskins for good. He had gotten used to coming to school with weapons in his bag and special protection detail was provided for him (so much jobless people in cultism). His classmate was a notorious Bkack Skull who was constantly clashing with him. Seeing that Chief was very intelligent and even his seniors who had graduated and joined BAN other cult groups were always checking up on him hoping to get him to join them upon graduation and admission into a university, the Vikings made a point to show him uttermost care and protection in thief own twisted way. The Black Skulls were also very much waiting for an opportunity to finally make their mark on Chief. It was a scary period.
When WAEC exams started, a few teachers permitted Chief to write his exams with a gun on his waist after they saw the multitude of MBS and Redskin members camping daily in the school field protecting their various candidates and waiting for an opportunity to attack opposing members. On one occasion, it took the intervention of the police to disperse the crowd of opposing cult groups. Yes. Makurdi was that rugged. The school principal (a white priest now late) had to call a meeting and plead for peace to allow the exams go on peacefully.
Chief graduated with flying colors and was looking forward to University admission upon writing Jamb. He had become inactive in Redskin activities. His parents had moved out of that rugged area and built their own house. All was well.
One evening, there was a gentle knock on the gate and Chief answered. He saw two older guys he had never met before staring menacingly at him.
"Ajemate! Planet name: ........ 1.
Crew name (real name): M......
Present Golden Eye on board ........ Platoon
By ........ Marine Patrol.
Ajemate!"
The other echoed "Aje!"
Chief thought go himself, "Which kind wahala be this?" He thought this was behind him and nobody knew him here. He was wrong.
They asked him to identify himself which he did. They informed him there was a TBM the next night and he was to attend unfailingly. He was new in the area and had to anchor men. This was no longer secondary school levels.
He attended the TBM. He was made to lie down and drilled for failing to identify with RS men upon Jazzing in the new area. Since he was a senior man, he was drilled only lightly. He found himself in the midst of Bus Conductors, a few secondary school graduates and a few drop outs mostly lacking orientation and incapable of pronouncing basic JVC words. The responsibly to shape up the ship had become his wether he liked it or not.

This one weak person oo.. So Makurdi rugged that time sotay teachers dey give pass to secondary school students, make dem hold side tight while writing critical exams... Oboye! shocked shocked...

That's a whole new level oo..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Passionate888:
Haven't you ever wondered how lady koi-koi is in EVERY BOARDING SCHOOL legend? How almost every girl's school have raped a groundnut seller to death?

Lolz.. You see that lady koi-koi story... Forget am.. I have always been a rational thinker since when I was very young. I remember laughing and scorning those with such stories until I was faced with an event in school I couldn't explain or answer...

I insisted on seeing with my eyes before I believe their bullshit as I felt it was, until my eyes see wetin I no fit explain...

A new boys hostel for JSS 1 students had a scare of Lady koi-koi, but this time they reported they were a couple (I laughed even harder they could insult my intelligence that lady koi-koi came with a spouse) ..
We all grouped to their hostel to see deep shoe prints on the floor.. As if their their sheer weight cracked the cemented floor, and there was an imprint of their shoes. We could see their steps to and fro a distance.

At that instance, I was forced to shut up and expect there are certain things rational thoughts can't explain... Who could be that visitor in midnight that was capable of leaving deep cracked shoe imprints on a cemented floor, mind you, being a newbie hostel, their security is considered high priority and they are locked in latest by 11pm....

Make we no derail the thread.. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Sincerely it has reduced not that crazy before udom period. After the introduction of Anti cultism and anti crime squad.

Because of the close proximity of the schools ( uniuyo & uyo poly) at urua ekpa..
Most cult u find in uyo na dem bagas- dem plenty, ( most of them dey loot die. Obtaining of cappa and rest).

Ayes ( most confident .. Dem dey knack egede for broad daylight and fly their black caps ( not beret) with printed logo of nbm and their different styles like Uhuru 0147 and rest ,or just map of Africa.)

Klans - u go hardly find dem for street but na until acada system dem dey wella.. Dem follow craze gan.

Unto that Aye mata.. E get one if their embers wey bn die for Enugu na matured man tho, I guess na govt worker or construction worker. He was killed poisoned tho( not cult related). He was poisoned when he came back home and died in Enugu.
On the day of his burial, a pastor of RCCG was present and some of his church membas in uyo. The burial took place at a cemetery tho in the afternoon.

They were to sing like 3 songs for his burial when axemen arrived the scene and met the pastor.

The Chairman introduced himself to the pastor as the chairman uyo zone that the deceased was a former member and they are their to perform his right.
The pastor should be quick and sing only one one song and leave. That they to have theirs to perform.

About 2 dead bodies where dropped that day later on at the cemetery road and was discovered the next day. I bn get the guy pics b4 but I bn dn comot am for my phone. I for drop am make una see.

So na unto that mata wey I dey tell u because most street gangsters dy bam movt for uyo.

Iceland na anoda group wey dey very well but na for mainly etim ekpo l.g.a those ones na ex militant dey run am and na only unto election mata. They operate towards PH axis too.
Thanks a lot brah.
Sosongo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
jmaine:

Lolz.. You see that lady koi-koi story... Forget am.. I have always been a rational thinker since when I was very young. I remember laughing and scorning those with those stories until I was faced with an event in school I couldn't explain or answer...

I insisted on seeing with my eyes before I believe their bullshit as I felt it was, until my eyes see wetin I no fit explain... abeg i want sleep.

A new boys hostel for JSS 1 students had a scare of Lady koi-koi, but this time they reported they were a couple (I laughed even harder they could insult my intelligence that lady koi-koi came with a spouse) ..
We all grouped to their hostel to see deep shoe prints on the floor.. As if their their sheer weight cracked the cemented floor, and there was an imprint of their shoes. We could see their steps to and fro a distance.

At that instance, I was forced to shut up and expect there are certain things rational thoughts can't explain... Who could be that visitor in midnight that was capable of leaving deep cracked shoe imprints on a cemented floor, mind you, being a newbie hostel, their security is considered high priority and they are locked in latest by 11pm....

Make we no derail the thread.. grin
this story was scary when one was young not now again although if he occur say na real matter then na to run without looking back to find out who's putting on the shoes.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
this story was scary when one was young not now again although if he occur say na real matter then na to run without looking back to find out who's putting on the shoes.

grin grin grin....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
jmaine:

grin grin grin....
where i come from we run first if there's any gbege and find out the details of the gbege later. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
where i come from we run first if there's any gbege and find out the details of the gbege later. grin grin grin grin
U from delta ughelli and warri to be precise na only we dey use that slang gbege.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 2:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Ohhh okay thank you for explaining sir.

Truvel:
Female Cults Rarely Cause Chaos Compared 2 Male Cults.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 3:11am On Aug 12, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Extra serious bro, you have to literary watch the words (slangs) that come out of your mouth to avoid driving.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 3:18am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Vanzcharles post=92717176]

An astute analysis sir

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 3:31am On Aug 12, 2020
forexguruu:
if people dont post hits, how will the new guy that just stumbled into this thread and is in a hurry know the evils of cultism? an advice to lock the thread will make more sense. asking people not to post hits is kinda senseless

I never said people should stop posting hits stories.....I said people should stop asking for them as if that's the only thing the thread is made for.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 3:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Uyo be confam uyo boy lol, you forgot to mention Ikot Ekpene (Akwapoly), Idoro,(na klans stronghold) Eket,(Aye and svc) plenty die, Aksu(Klans,aye and svc, na just this year I never hear has dem drop person), Ekpere nusukara(na mafians stronghold).

In general, uyo calm die this year oo, unlike uyo of 2013 to 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Otunana:

U from delta ughelli and warri to be precise na only we dey use that slang gbege.
oshare we plenty here even op na area o

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2020
OBelz:
The bolded is true but not totally. If you play the "game" up to NATIONAL level, that's when you know the one way you play for HT or Deck na child's play.

Note: Am speaking from a female angle.

I wouldn’t want to call out anything about myself and sojourn in the murky and unfavorable journey of ... I assure you tho that that statement is wildly speculative.

Joining a cult is also never a criteria for success. Let nobody deceive you that you can’t make it in politics or other ventures without joining a cult.

With proper ingredients like hardwork, dedication, determination etc you can be anything you want and make a successful living without joining a cult.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
Op na old meat for the game. The time when him run ayes, darkess (junior ayes) never come out sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
ose;mingwo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
ose;mingwo
vrendo omome. Mavor

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Otunana:

Op na old meat for the game. The time when him run ayes, darkess (junior ayes) never come out sef.
i sure say op go be one of all those essi layout boys them. as at when he young.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
vrendo omome. Mavor
I dey fine o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
i sure say op go be one of all those essi layout boys them. as at when he young.
Yeah but make we nor derail thread boss.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2020
saynotocultism:
News had gone round town that I was dead . News had gone round my department that I was dead . I immediately called a lecturer who was a strong man to cover for me as my issue was already a debate.

Me: my lord, Na hi name frank dey align.
Lecturer : clear road Africa, oboy you still dey alive ?
Me: my lord, kf no go let man fall before him time , Abeg you go cover for me

Immediately the lecturer covered for me and told the department that I was still alive and no one should speak of the issue again and it was robbers that attacked me and not cultist . I reached my mum and she was crying bitterly thinking I was dead ,

Me: mama I still dey alive , I never die ooo
Mum: wetin come be all this one wey I dey hear franky? You go join cult ? No wonder you no dey come house again ? You go join cult? With all the suffer wey I dey suffer for you? Why u want make enemy laugh us ? Why you want make I die ? I dey suffer for you since franky.

Me: mama Na arm robbers ooo, I know join cult oooo mama.

I immediately dropped the call to avoid hearing her cry. I was in eku taking treatment when I heard they peace talked the issue behind me . I was furious and I called the axe head

Me: kpoai, them peace talk this matter, no worry Na me go use my hand scatter the T again.

I started getting calls and plead that I should forget the issue . The guy who set me up left town immediately when he heard I was still alive and looking for him. I sent squad to his department and he was in theatre art department . Tony one of my squad member from ekosodin walks into the department when it’s most filled and moves from seat to seat with laughter in his face . Everybody go dey surprise . I returned to school for my exams and eiye guys saw me and kept mute and couldn’t believe I survived that HIT. They immediately sent news to the man who set me up never to return . I started looking for the girl who they tried using and found her . She was at a local beach we do regard as indigene beach . She was with a group of girls swimming and immediately I knew she was a blue queen because they love swimming . I went straight to her and told her I wanted to see her . She knew it was over for her. Walked up to her when he knew I was having compassion for her already as she was begging . There and then we made a deal with her to drop all the names of the guys that cane for the HIT and she denied knowing any of the guys. Then and there I knew she was an indigene of abraka community and never a student . She gave me the parents address of the guy who set me up in sapele . Then and there tony told her to stretch her hands which she did and her left hand was chopped off there with just a little piece holding her flesh. She screamed and we pushed her into the river to continue swimming .

Two days later after my first paper, I got a call that the man I was looking for is currently in a small town known as Elume. He was hiding in elume . Elume is close to amukpe sapele . I called all my squad together and we agreed that it was a perfect time and place to finish him up.

TBC.........

Awww mamas love. May God help us not to see shame.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Chief's family house would become the anchor point for Redskins every morning from then on. His family were busy people and very few in number and would leave home everyday to work and school leaving him at home. The moment that happened, his compound would be filled by Redskin members seating eagerly waiting to learn OTs, Sallys and stories of exploits in far away platoons and SVC decks. Neigbours had begun to take notice and had started responding to Chief's greetings suspiciously. So also were the Black Skulls on the other side of the area too. Chief's Jew friends who had graduated from other schools and always hung around him started getting attacked in various parts of town even though they weren't members of any cult group. The dangers of being friends with a cultist. Some of them wanted to join up but Chief refused repeatedly. There was no joy in this nonsense game and he didn't want that for them. However, one was particularly stubborn. His name Soatome (not real name).

FORCED INITIATION
Soatome would always come to Chief's house very early in the morning, sit amongst the Redskins and listen to OTs. The Redskins had decided amongst themselves that he had known too much and he had to be initiated or thrown overboard (killed). You see, in any Viking related setting, even if an individual is the leader, it is what the strongest men say would happen on the deck that would happen.
To become a Redskin, the prospective initiate would have to bring a bottle of Squadron (Monkey), a razor blade, a handkerchief, candles and some cash. Chief volunteered to provide those for his friend who was oblivious to the fact that he was going to be initiated the next day.
As usual, Saotome showed up the following morning, eager to hangout and listen to tales and OTs. After a few wordings, a member stood up and suggested they all move to an incomplete building which had already being scouted and mounted in a secluded part of the area to "Yo." Saotome followed unsuspecting of what was to come next. What the heck was he thinking!
Everyone moved in twos and entered the building already occupied by some redskins and SVC deckhands.
Sentries were also mounted to ward-off intrusion.
The moment Saotome walked in, he was forcefully seized and marched into a room, his hands tied and then blindfolded with the handkerchief Chief provided and his shirt removed. He was then taken and thrown into the bare floor of a toilet in the house. He was marooned while waiting to sight Iceland in order to be reborn. All his cries for Chief to saves him fell on deaf ears.
After a short while of deciding the order of proceedings and recieving sentry reports of a "clear coast," Saotome was then marched blindfolded into a circle of Redskin and SVC members, all with machetes drawn. His initiation had begun. This was before the era of cultists only being beaten on the buttocks during inis. His entire back was fair game.

The moment he stepped into the circle He got a thunderous slap followed by the question, "Na who carry you come?!"
Saotome responded, "Na Chief!" Wrong answer. He got more slaps until someone whispered to him to answer "Nobody."
He was forced to lie down, bare back facing up. Then the beating started. They used the flat sides of machetes to flog him mercilessly, occasionally stamping on him with boots. Some of the obviously intoxicated Redskins would pour Rum on his bruised back chanting incantations. He was warned not to cry or scream. After about an hour of drilling when Chief saw it was getting too much for Saotome to bear, he called a halt to the beatings. I was time for Saotome to receive his oath of allegiance, get a Planet name and be assigned his teachers for learning of the OT's and practices of the Confraternity.
Saotome was made to kneel down. Candles were lit around him forming the shape of a ship's anchor. Suddenly everyone fell silent. The Yoo master started a solemn song. "Row, row, row! Another rugged Sally yo. Row, row, ...." After singing other songs, while the initiation materials were being prepared, the last Sally was sung. "Papa no de ooo, mama de house dey halla.... If you wan kill me, killi me make I die, I must follow Redskins Sally today."
Chief brought out a long dagger and placed in front of Saotome. He ordered Saotome to stretch out his right hand. He grabbed the thumb and with the razor made a cut for enough blood to spill out. A cup of Monkey (Rum) was handed to him and he squeezed the bleeding wound over the cup allowing blood to flow into the cup. All the while, incantations were being chanted by the Yoo master ( equivalent of SVC Skp). He picked up the dagger and placed it on Saotome's left hand, the sharp end pressed against the initiates heart. He then administered the Oath, words to which Saotome repeated accordingly. Chief heaved in regret, there was no going back now.
You see, the words in the oath of most cult groups contains sentences which gives license to the group to kill you at anytime they feel you have betrayed the brotherhood. Anyone with a personal grudge against you can shoot you or maim you and lay a false allegation of betrayal or cross-carpeting against you and would be left unpunished and maybe even promoted. What stupid way to live life.
Saotome's blindfold was removed. He was told to pick a name of a wild animal to attach to his Planet name. He was then given the lines of identification together with his new name. He was told to stand up and anchor everyone on board. He was introduced to the excos present at his sighting (initiation). He was informed that he was part of a much larger platoon and this was just one of the decks under it which had grown rapidly since Chief moved to the area, thanks to his coordination abilities. He was promised that soon, the deck would become a platoon of it's own. Chief was going to lead the mutiny. ("What?! Chief thought to himself. See setup. These guys had planned all this and didn't even inform him. He was planning his exit from this whole nightmare and these guys had already decided what dangerous responsibilities he was going to carry on next. He felt very uneasy).
Saotome was informed that at the next TBM in North Bank he would be introduced to the larger body and excos alongside other new initiates.
The deed had been done. Saotome had been forcefully initiated into a cult group because he was a fan and liked hanging around them even though he made it clear initially that he didn't want to belong. He managed to remain on his feet although very weak and could barely walk. Chief ordered a Brew Sec to hold and drinks were ordered. Mostly cheap dry gin with a lot of cigarettes and weed. This was to buy Saotome enough time to recover and be able to walk to the road and pick a bike. When he got home, he would lie that he had an accident.
Stay away from cultist friends!

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2020
swankyshank:

I wouldn’t want to call out anything about myself and sojourn in the murky and unfavorable journey of ... I assure you tho that that statement is wildly speculative.

Joining a cult is also never a criteria for success. Let nobody deceive you that you can’t make it in politics or other ventures without joining a cult.

With proper ingredients like hardwork, dedication, determination etc you can be anything you want and make a successful living without joining a cult.
Akin Alabi is a very good example. Man's a success without joining any confraternity.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
saynotocultism:
This is my True story and i advise people to learn from this and stay away from cultism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am not a good writer, just try to understand me.

I was 19 when i got admission into the Delta state university Abraka to Study Geology . I had a cousin i had to put up with due to accommodation issues as my parents are poor and couldnt afford it at the time. They had to borrow to pay my fees and acceptance fees. Reading geology was very expensive as i had to pay for field works, books and all other materials. I struggled through my first year into my second. My cousin then dropped out of school due to financial issues. I was left all alone in Abraka and i made new friends . I had a girlfriend in school then and we call her Joy ( not her real name ). Joy was also dating a cultist ( A member of VIKINGSSS) . I got a call from Joy that i should come to her hostel and we should pass the night together. She told me she prepared my favorite food and i rushed down like a hungry lion. I got to her house and we had a good time and even sexx . Around 9PM, i heard a loud bang on her door and i asked who the person was, YOU DEY CRAZE, NA YOU GET THE ROOM, JOY COME OUTSIDE I WAN SEE YOU, that was the voice i heard behind the door. I looked at the time and it was late in the night . I picked up my phone to call a friend to come get me as i sensed danger but my phone went dead. I then sat down in the room and she assured me that all is fine. She went out to meet the guy and they argued loudly and some other boys came in and joined them. The next thing i heard was AROMATE wetin dey happen, i immediately knew i was in trouble. She came back in and was shouting at them and screaming from inside, I KNOW ONE FRIEND AGAIN NA BY FORCE. I told her i wanted to leave and she said i shouldnt leave and that it was safer to stay than go out that night. I told her its better to leave than staying in doors and that could bugle the door at night pretending to be robbers and shoot me. I gathered courage and left and immediately i got outside, i saw 5 Fierce looking men and i ran for my life, they chased me and stabbed me , i managed to escape with the injury. The next day, i reported to the police and arrest were made. The police men that came for raid where also member of the VIKINGSSSS, they made arrest and released them same day.

.......................TBC
d

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Hmmm, this week is a festival of idiot. Three already & still counting..........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.