Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3087797 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2020
opera1:
Hmmm, this week is a festival of idiot.
Three already & still counting..........

Lol!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2020
We are having an August bonus of idiots...
One week one three idiots

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2020
hatchetman:
We are having an August bonus of idiots...
One week one three idiots

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
d
What did you modify? angry angry angry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2020
@Greenarrow1..... This Chief's story is quite touching...

It reveals the danger of bad associations, especially as a youth with limited funds to make a bolt for a new life elsewhere when those hard choices of repentance come calling.

Now he is entangled in a web he wished he never, ever got into. Saotome case is a good example of knowing when to withdraw from certain bad elements as soon as one can.

We have heard countless stories of how jew men were brutally murdered , simply because of their close association with a rugged gang member who bolted without informing his pal danger was coming. As soon as the rival nabbed the innocent friend, he was fair game cos they felt he was close cartel member of their target and they wanted to make their statement loud.

Inasmuch as we preach that we stay off joining cults... Keeping close association with members of any gang is even worse...

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2020
opera1:
Hmmm, this week is a festival of idiot.
Three already & still counting..........
can we also classify you as one of the idiots. that's 4 idiot.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
SCOOPERJEF:
can we also classify you as one of the idiots. that's 4 idiot.

I knew already that an idiot wil surely respond to such message "being their week....."
THIS IS NUMBER FOUR, STIL COUNTING.........
We have nothing to drag wit u[idiot] , enjoy ur week.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
opera1:

I knew already that an idiot wil surely respond to such message "being their week....."
THIS IS NUMBER FOUR, STIL COUNTING.........
We have nothing to drag wit u[idiot] , enjoy ur week.
dont derail the thread. grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pierced:

I never said people should stop posting hits stories.....I said people should stop asking for them as if that's the only thing the thread is made for.
the major thing that should be posted here is hits and initiations and the evil acts they commit. any other thing here should be considered derailing. if asking for them will make them post more then its a good thing to ask

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
forexguruu:
the major thing that should be posted here is hits and initiations and the evil acts they commit. any other thing here should be considered derailing. if asking for them will make them post more then its a good thing to ask

So talking about their OT and areas and states where their strong hold are is derailing?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
forexguruu:
ayade na baga? see wetin he wear here lol
https://www.nairaland.com/6049363/cross-river-pdp-nass-members

I hear he is a PC member, while his very influential senior bro (in his administration) is alleged to be the force behind Klans untoward arrogance towards other frats, due to perceived support from the government in power..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
jmaine:

Inasmuch as we preach that we stay off joining cults... Keeping close association with members of any gang is even worse...

You are right. That's one of the worst things an individual can ever do to themselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mkpoikot: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
#Saynotocultism.....There is this chap now late...

He was the best WAEC student in CRS in 1995,born abroad but his dad came back on political map to Nigeria.
Nigga was from a responsible family...Heir,an only son in a family of 7,He got admitted to study Medicine and Surgery in UNN that year 1997.

I remember he drove that 84 accord around college then....very brainy and nice chap....machine o....only son chaiiiii

After he graduated started working on his papers to relocate abroad oo...They came all the way from Nsukka to Gwarimpa Abj didn't meet him at home,layed his parents and relatives down for hours asking for him
Unfortunately he was coming from outing with his sister in the front seat of the car he was driving when he got home at the gate those bad guys came out..he recognized them and Said something thus "Oh am bleeped" he got shot there,one Groundnut to heart and he died.this happened in 05 or 04 been long..what a waste of brains.... #RipDrUkeOgar #Saynotocultism...

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IamGinger: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mkpoikot:
#Saynotocultism.....There is this chap now late...

He was the best WAEC student in CRS in 1995,born abroad but his dad came back on political map to Nigeria.
Nigga was from a responsible family...Heir,an only son in a family of 7,He got admitted to study Medicine and Surgery in UNN that year 1997.

I remember he drove that 84 accord around college then....very brainy and nice chap....machine o....only son chaiiiii

After he graduated started working on his papers to relocate abroad oo...They came all the way from Nsukka to Gwarimpa Abj didn't meet him at home,layed his parents and relatives down for hours asking for him
Unfortunately he was coming from outing with his sister in the front seat of the car he was driving when he got home at the gate those bad guys came out..he recognized them and Said something thus "Oh am bleeped" he got shot there,one Groundnut to heart and he died.this happened in 05 or 04 been long..what a waste of brains.... #RipDrUkeOgar #Saynotocultism...
I felt weak reading this. How medicine students dey take practice frat sef dey fear me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
IamGinger:

I felt weak reading this. How medicine students dey take practice frat sef dey fear me.
For Uniuyo that year, I been dey feel se law and medicine students no de ever de fray.
gringrin

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
IamGinger:

Na dem dey cold blooded and brutal pass... No fear of blood whatsoever to do the unthinkable to rivals, very unfortunate to fall in their grasp.

Reminds me of Dr Saif (cant really remember the correct spelling) of the SVC in Calabar. Na him clinic confra men dey go treat bullet wounds to avoid the prying eye of the authorities.

If you see this man dey waka Ehn! You go think say na Rev. Father dey waka, very little strides, calm and a very timid outlook.

There was this hostel close to our house then that was dominated by the SVC, na that time when Baggers no dey gree hear word for Calabar, and these group of boys were very bold, battle tested and fearless. Aiye and SVC go dey get war, dem go still go sleep for their SM (girlfriend) hostel dominated by Aiyes to show say nothing dey happen.

When Dr. Saif came to stay with them for a brief period, I saw these same mean tested gang lords acting very scared, terrified and overwhelmed in their efforts to please him, and my Gee was just chilled. On further enquiry, we learnt he is one of the few SVC sailors no one fvcks with. There is a belief that when Dr Saif falls out for a hit, the SVC are 100% assured that whatever the enemy get for body, he must fall, and he was creative with his cruel ways of killing rivals to the disgust of his fellow members. Maybe as a medical professional, he knew delicate parts of the body to target.

It was obvious they felt really honored to play host to such a cold blooded monster. During Ini, na him dey administer first aid to new initiates when mending don pass boundary for Island.

You see those bright and intelligent chaps, na them dey bad pass oo...

36 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Number five.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
jmaine:

I hear he is a PC member, while his very influential senior bro (in his administration) is alleged to be the force behind Klans untoward arrogance towards other frats, due to perceived support from the government in power..
i now see why his govt is filled up with youths. i knew there was more to those appointments

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
forexguruu:
i now see why his govt is filled up with youths. i knew there was more to those appointments

No mind Ayade... One of the most unserious governor in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
jmaine:

Na dem dey cold blooded and brutal pass... No fear of blood whatsoever to do the unthinkable to rivals, very unfortunate to fall in their grasp.

Reminds me of Dr Saif (cant really remember the correct spelling) of the SVC in Calabar. Na him clinic confra men dey go treat bullet wounds to avoid the prying eye of the authorities.

If you see this man dey waka Ehn! You go think say na Rev. Father dey waka, very little strides, calm and a very timid outlook.

There was this hostel close to our house then that was dominated by the SVC, na that time when Baggers no dey gree hear word for Calabar, and these group of boys were very bold, battle tested and fearless. Aiye and SVC go dey get war, dem go still go sleep for their SM (girlfriend) hostel dominated by Aiyes to show say nothing dey happen.

When Dr. Saif came to stay with them for a brief period, I saw these same mean tested gang lords acting very scared, terrified and overwhelmed in their efforts to please him, and my Gee was just chilled. On further enquiry, we learnt he is one of the few SVC sailor no one bleeps with. There is a belief that when Dr Saif falls out for a hit, the SVC are 100% assured that whatever the enemy get for body, he must fall, and he was creative with his cruel ways of killing rivals to the disgust of his fellow members. Maybe as a medical professional, he knew delicate parts of the body to target.

It was obvious they felt really honored to play host to such a cold blooded monster. During Ini, na him dey administer first aid to new initiates when mending don pass boundary for Island.

You see those bright and intelligent chaps, na them dey bad pass oo...
this one still dey alive so. people like this dont last long.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
Number five.
make we ignore am lol

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
jmaine:

No mind Ayade... One of the most unserious governor in Nigeria.
i most of my guys full him govt. u go see one small boy as commisioner. the one wey fear catch me na the guy wey he make head of cuda. i wish it was possible to share this thread to most calabar boys because i see them as one of the most vulnerable. luring them is so easy

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Realhommie:
I just sent a pm sir. Been following this thread since inception, also read your own thread on the spiritual side of cultism.

Please i need your help, I'd be glad if you oblige me. Thanks in anticipation.

P.S - I'm not a cultist, never been one. Neither do i have any alterior motive.
then ask hm here na. wetin be the special thing wey u wan ask am privately?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
forexguruu:
this one still dey alive so. people like this dont last long.

I will be suprised if he is still alive with the current reckless Klans resurgence, those ones no dey respect age or past ruggedity...

Any senior man is fair game to them, no matter how long you have moved on from your notorious past..

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
forexguruu:
i most of my guys full him govt. u go see one small boy as commisioner. the one wey fear catch me na the guy wey he make head of cuda. i wish it was possible to share this thread to most calabar boys because i see them as one of the most vulnerable. luring them is so easy

The average Calabar guy wants to be seen as being tough, and not easily belittled. These factors as we all know is the perfect recipe to "level up" to check oppression.

You go dey vex for artisan wey no keep to his own side of the deal, the next thing wey you go hear na: "Oga, no dey raise your voice, I no dey fear you"... You go dey wonder say Shuo! Wetin bring fear and intimidation enter the matter.? What happened to "please, I am sorry, give me some time"...

The lack of jobs is another serious issue...

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

For Uniuyo that year, I been dey feel se law and medicine students no de ever de fray.
gringrin

For Uniuyo na Faculty Of Social Science top list oo, followed by Faculty Of Law before you even begin the reason Engineering and the rest

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Almost 1million views on this thread, and I think at least 100,000 lives will have been touched in one way or the other.

I hope it touches lives and makes a lot of youths flee from cultism as the OP has intended

E no pay anyone and your parents will only cry for 1 week max after you don die

- You will regret your last moments and no matter how strong you dey, you will cry and beg for mercy from people wey dey find who to use as scores

- Highest wey them go do for you na to mention your name for song, who don die, don die like fowl

- Instead of joining, go and join aisec and travel abroad. The world big pass your sch and your street wey u wan form hard man for

- Instead of running up and down cos rivals want to kill you, enjoy your life as a ju man. Nothing be like freedom and peace for this life.

- Inside this same Nigeria wey u wan go join cult wey no benefit you, some 24 yr olds dey make 2M+ naira per month, develop yourself, learn new things, explore and do exploits

A word is enough for the wise
I rise!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IamGinger: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
SayNoToCultism

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
IamGinger:
Real life story of three svc members back then in my former neighbourhood.
Prior to the 2015 elections,money was shared for 'men' ,beta money!!!. On the eve of the elections they had one small 'brew sec'. Enough brew, coda, rochi yakpa (every man with him card).The three main svc boys decided to 'two aside' and cap sharing formular for 'election rubbers' because "if na rubbers matters, time no dey".
Blacksea begin shuffle device on code begin dey tell Funky say "without 'akpo' the ship cannot sail",say make dem loyal 'Alltrue'(the third svc guy) ,rebel am via the rubbers and if him no loyal, na OvB matas. The rubbers na better rubbers, funky sef involve..
The plan was to loyal him first but due to "excess cruise" Blacksea shot Alltrue on sight.. Matter buga, them burn Blacksea and Funky house...... Family escape but "shi shi" no remain.. Life start again for them..Blacksea n funky don disembark till today..
if this is how you intend sharing your story and passing a message to younger ones then I think you should stop cause only few understands what you said and it doesn’t translate to SayNoToCultism

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IamGinger: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
if this is how you intend sharing your story and passing a message to younger ones then I think you should stop cause only few understands what you said and it doesn’t translate to SayNoToCultism
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (644) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.