Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3060028 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
BabaOwen:
Which place for Lagos dem dey control?
I don't think he's talking about them controlling any hood in Lagos but as you and I know, people from all over the country are likely to flood Lagos , with such migrations , there's bound to be movement of many cult groups that they are members of where ever they are coming from. They might not have the population to hold any area but it doesn't negate the fact that they are present

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Neddstark:

I dont know how valid his story was. But if his story is anything near the truth, my prayers are with him. But the only wise thing he should do now is involve military or law enforcement into the matter and change location. Please if you have to tell your story, code the necessary that will expose you and fire on.

Can you drop a link to the thread? I think I missed it.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Krak:

Can you drop a link to the thread? I think I missed it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6449069/rise-mario..my-journey-far-cultist
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Neddstark:

I just finished reading the whole thread. If the Mario guy had initially read this thread from the beginning, he would have learnt enough that it is dangerous to reveal anything about yourself when narrating about your life and experiences in cultism, even up till changing names, locations and dates.

But alas he was naive enough to give real names, locations and events. And to make it worse he had already revealed his real names and locations on a previous thread.

Now they have successfully mapped him and I really hope and pray that he gets out of this without any scratch.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Coolbite(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
angry sad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Any cultist when map that guy must be so jobless.who get work nor go dey waka about dey find who to map. Imagine today a young lady was begging online, what was he begging for, he want make person carry an waka.him dey find who go bam and for NBM. That's not the first I have seen. The thing come dey do me like say them nor like themselves. Even girls self go wear red beret dey throw SVC OT. Nigerians get 90% gangsterism for body.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
freshkpomo:
Any cultist when map that guy must be so jobless.who get work nor go dey waka about dey find who to map. Imagine today a young lady was begging online, what was he begging for, he want make person carry an waka.him dey find who go bam and for NBM. That's not the first I have seen. The thing come dey do me like say them nor like themselves. Even girls self go wear red beret dey throw SVC OT. Nigerians get 90% gangsterism for body.

There are so many jobless people who have turned cultism and gangster ism into their full time jobs. You should not be surprised that some of them will turn it into their jobs to track the OP, because he made it quite easy for them to track him.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mrtom34: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/justiceemmyblog/videos/486287399170259/?app=fbl

Shameless Vikings at work ...Aro mates and robbery
How can some one join a cult and start robbing till you get caught or killed ... dammn cursed humans
The more you thief the more your rank go high
Once your broda na aro mate , and any robbery happens for your family just know who to point finger at .. especially if dem ask one of there member to rape .. na aromate style be dat

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
perestroika19:

I don't think he's talking about them controlling any hood in Lagos but as you and I know, people from all over the country are likely to flood Lagos , with such migrations , there's bound to be movement of many cult groups that they are members of where ever they are coming from. They might not have the population to hold any area but it doesn't negate the fact that they are present

Nice one...

I never intended replying his question. Eti Osa (lekki is dominated by SEC) but you will see NBM,BAN and Vikings here and there. Enugu is dominated by Apache and Vikings but you will see NBM,BAN,BF and Maphities here and there. Calabar is dominated by KK and Vikings but you will see Jurists,BAN and NBM. Benin was once an NBM stronghold. Today the story is different.

Point is they are EVERYWHERE...Hell, I don see enuf Abokis wey dey cry Habakrier (imagine) and I was shocked.

Say no to cultism!!!

End of!

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2021
mccloud224:

Nice one...

I never intended replying his question. Eti Osa (lekki is dominated by SEC) but you will see NBM,BAN and Vikings here and there. Enugu is dominated by Apache and Vikings but you will see NBM,BAN,BF and Maphities here and there. Calabar is dominated by KK and Vikings but you will see Jurists,BAN and NBM. Benin was once an NBM stronghold. Today the story is different.

Point is they are EVERYWHERE...Hell, I don see enuf Abokis wey dey cry Habakrier (imagine) and I was shocked.

Say no to cultism!!!

End of!
Though you're right. I've only met Vikings members in the south west around school environment.

I've never seen/meet a Viking member outside a school environment.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2021
perestroika19:

Maybe some areas in Lagos sha and tertiary institutions environment.

I've never seen a Viking member in the whole of ikorodu metropolis. The first time I met a Viking member was in 2014. The guy was a student of OOU and he is from either Bayelsa or Rivers state. It was in a school environment I knew more about Vikings.

Most of all this cult groups i dey hear now, nah on top this thread I dey hear about them.

Iceland,Maphite,Apache, KK etc
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Burna boy and his cultist friends with cdq celebrating his Grammy
Naija which way

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeccFnATEw-5oSyVHHZ_WGkagMzvFTko6_BJs0/?igshid=v4o980v1n5we

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Neddstark:

Omo I know all the area wey this guy dey mention naw

Cult boys almost extorted some of my guys in that same Osiele in 2006

Very useless sch

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Zobah: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
very true many girls have been raped by not following the underlisted
OBelz:
Ladies:
Get your drinks directly from the bartender.
Don't drink if it tastes odd
Refrain from open group drinks
Don't turn your back on your glass
Tell someone where you're going
Have a designated driver

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Zobah: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
https://twitter.com/Tolu_ex/status/1371755353797447681
freshkpomo:
Image 1:
See young kids already doing this stuff, what do we see in the future? A woman is standing behind staring, the kids got guts to do the dress and take shots with it. I said it earlier, na secondary schools the main battle against cultism dey.
Image2:
Our celebs are selling cultism, expect more initiates as burner win grammy so.
Image3:
I won't upload this because it contains a soldier man doing his thing... Our security force na them full am, its like the thief who stole your money helping you to search for it, you will never find it.
Image 4:
I won't upload this too. It contains several images of people from different cult groups holding weapons and saying words to motivate the members to kill others members. If government really mean business people like these and those on their friend list would have been tracked down.

If you live in Benin and you are a cultist or you are visiting, just avoid EKIADOLOR, for over a week now people are going down steady.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by harmony2021: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ekiadolor is very calm now, Ayes revenged after the killing of Marcus and nothing more
Zobah:
https://twitter.com/Tolu_ex/status/1371755353797447681

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
freshkpomo:
https://www.nairaland.com/6461331/police-raid-initiation-ceremony-delta

Quick advice to you

1. What we think about most of the time, we tend to attract into our life. You dwell a lot on cult related matters and that’s why you’ve had some encounters lately

2. Take time off this thread. It has a way of invading your subconscious and you may even start to have funny dreams

3. For the next 2 weeks or 1 month, ignore all cult related conversations and do not even entertain the thought. You would see that your mind will elevate above it and you would forget it even exists. As you forget it, so would they forget you.

4. I used to be active on this thread but quit when it started to affect me and I was attracting some funny occurrences.

Take heed to my advice bro

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2021
Amazingguy55:

Quick advice to you

1. What we think about most of the time, we tend to attract into our life. You dwell a lot on cult related matters and that’s why you’ve had some encounters lately

2. Take time off this thread. It has a way of invading your subconscious and you may even start to have funny dreams

3. For the next 2 weeks or 1 month, ignore all cult related conversations and do not even entertain the thought. You would see that your mind will elevate above it and you would forget it even exists. As you forget it, so would they forget you.

4. I used to be active on this thread but quit when it started to affect me and I was attracting some funny occurrences.

Sometimes I wonder why some people feel they are in the position to advise others. Funny enough this guy didn't ask for help of any kind or claim he is facing challenges. Dude just shared a link only for you to post an epistle. Well, those who this thread is affecting negatively should take your advice. But this is quite unnecessary.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
[[s]quote author=Neddstark post=99953472]

Sometimes I wonder why some people feel they are in the position to advise others. Funny enough this guy didn't ask for help of any kind or claim he is facing challenges. Dude just shared a link only for you to post an epistle. Well, those who this thread is affecting negatively should take your advice. But this is quite unnecessary.[/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mrtom34: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMfadXqnVpn/?igshid=50tj46a6baby

Eiye men on rampage in Benin ,,, las las na omila level
Human dey waka dem dey call am bird ... Mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2021
mrtom34:

mumu say e need financial support grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2021
mrtom34:

Ayes na the most troublesome cult group lately, from these guys tone you go discover say them don die taya. Them need support to fight their oppressors, na this same oppressors say them dey fight for black man freedom.... Na so nelson Mandela take fight him freedom?

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

Ayes na the most troublesome cult group lately, from these guys tone you go discover say them don die taya. Them need support to fight their oppressors, na this same oppressors say them dey fight for black man freedom.... Na so nelson Mandela take fight him freedom?
Guy, leave cult matter na; you no do hear word.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Amazingguy55:

Quick advice to you

Bros thanks... What you said I have noticed.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2021
The5DME:

Guy, leave cult matter na; you no do hear word.
Why body dey bóbó you lately? Nor go injured yourself o

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
freshkpomo:

Why body dey bóbó you lately? Nor go injured yourself o
[/s]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s]
last last you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
freshkpomo:
last last you go dey alright.
abi na...... na joke i dey oh. i jus dey find trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Amazingguy55:

Quick advice to you

Law of attraction enthusiast spotted. Cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (643) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.