Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me (5829 Views)

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by daewoorazer(m): 3:45am On May 28, 2019
logan2:
she's just 18, I'm not ready to wife anybody now, but I do love her....

If you respect yourself and her parents, lie about something urgent and promise to go later...but don’t show

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 28, 2019
smallie been dey vomit , dey catch cold with small small fever her mama come reason say smallie don carry load them come beat smallie small,come tell smallie make she bring the person wey give her load carry na im smallie come call you lol. on a more serious note don't be afraid just dress cooperate and give them your best English coupled with a bright smile them go no say smallie na small girl with big God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them / , / ★♥Nigerian Ladies should see this drawing♥★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.