Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him (33470 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Lamasta(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2019
There is light at the end of the tunnel grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Shinjitsu: 11:54am On May 27, 2019
Men should learn form this...if a woman dumps you its not a crime, but when you dump them you have committed the biggest crime in the world

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by oyetunder(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2019
stop crying. Go for a thanksgiving.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by AdeTish: 11:55am On May 27, 2019
Thank your star bro
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by utanii(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2019
[LMAO, be like the puna been too wide that night ]when it comes to dating, modify urself for worse case scenarios... zero ur mind and believe anything can happen

l recently saw in the news...A man was shouting ```I no do again``` and stormed out while at the wedding alter with his wife to be. leaving everyone surprised and confused.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by tydi(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2019
He will heal.. Crying is an antidote many seems to overlook

But why cry for loosing a woman, when you could cry for loosing bet9ja slip of 1billion dollars where one game cut
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Smile4daddy(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2019
The runway girlfriend brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by rhythyson: 11:56am On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
..........but why, what did he do?

...He did not know how to do it well

That is what he do grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by labusinessguide: 11:56am On May 27, 2019
LordIsaac:
He can't be a husband by showing this level of vulnerability. Ladies get turned off by sisses. She left because she wants a man in her life!

Meaning
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Dannyhajo(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2019
I thank God for whom I am ooo.because before she go think of breaking my heart i go don go tey tey
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by KristaPretty(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2019
I hate it when women treat men like trash angry angry angry! How can a grown man be crying when you have women like me out here looking for who to make you happy always with peace of mind.

Please give me his number or contact, I want to tell him something.[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by KristaPretty(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
..........but why, what did he do?

I hate it when women treat men like trash angry angry angry! How can a grown man be crying when you have women like me out here looking for who to make you happy always with peace of mind.

Please give me his number or contact, I want to tell him something.[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 27, 2019
If you bothered to watch the video yourself you'd have noticed that it is a Ghanaian man, not a Nigerian man.

HumphreyGspot:
A Nigeria man has been left heartbroken as his fiance broke up with him and changes her phone

In the video, he was calling her number, but the number was switched off. And then in burst in to tears as his friend consoles him.

I wanted to marry this girl, he said;

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/nigeria-man-breaks-down-in-tears-after.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2019
Let the shitt go! If u did anything wrong change
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Ugosample(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2019
LordIsaac:
He can't be a husband by showing this level of vulnerability. Ladies get turned off by sisses. She left because she wants a man in her life!

undecided

Yea right

"A man in her life"
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Lovelyn451(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2019
Ntoor tongue...I wanted to marry her yen yen yen...dats how he'll date her oo until he gets tired and dumps her for anoda. Thank God she ws able to see that there was no future with u and dumped u first...sharp girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:05pm On May 27, 2019
Exactly, that's why I wondered why he cried. The problem is that the few good men we have fall into wrong hands. The plenty bad ones, alias alpha males, seem to get good wives/women, and turn out treating the good wives/women like shit. But not all good ladies take their excesses anyways. I just wish good can find good.
KristaPretty:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin maybe!
rhythyson:

...He did not know how to do it well

That is what he do grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2019
dodoyo a lady leave u so what? in any broken relationship, it's easy for a man to rise fast out of it than ladies

he should man up, with the way they're consoling the imbeciles, he must have been the regular ATM of that world class beauty he's crying for

radarada
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Guyman02: 12:13pm On May 27, 2019
Sometimes a man needs to cry cry, wash your face and quickly move on. Tears can help relieve the accumulation of emotions, so let it burst and afterwards tell yourself, life goes on, I am going to be better off after this

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by kernel01: 12:13pm On May 27, 2019
LordIsaac:

Every man has a breaking point. Don't come here and start claiming spirit of iron.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by jaksmillioniar: 12:17pm On May 27, 2019
she will face pains
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
N so he started crying undecided

See how sissified how Nigerian men have become!!!
I'm sure he bought her iPhone, pays her rent, school fees and even gives her allowance while neglecting his own family....

Shiooooooooorrrrrrr!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Edyice: 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
Another lad has arrive grin grin

Uncle can't control again ..

Very painful when you are no longer in charge grin grin

The good thing is , no matter how many time he calls
Nothing can stop her from doing WHAT EVER is in her mind ( block number or not )

The lady has seen another attractive dude , end of story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2019
I don't think he's from Nigeria... undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by MrBen619(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2019
I know he've been begging her on his knees to marry him all this while. If you're not a fool, as soon as you meet a lady who is ready you will know.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Ntoor tongue...I wanted to marry her yen yen yen...dats how he'll date her oo until he gets tired and dumps her for anoda. Thank God she ws able to see that there was no future with u and dumped u first...sharp girl cheesy
Lmaoooo...
Nice one....
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
men who cry like babies disgust me

Men do cry, forget the men should not cry, you need to cry sometimes, you are human, if something hurt you like this cry, Jabez cried to God, Gen Diya cry, Mandela cry when he had no option than to let his wife go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Exactly, that's why I wondered why he cried. The problem is that the few good men we have fall into wrong hands. The plenty bad ones, alias alpha males, seem to get good wives/women, and turn out treating the good wives/women like shit. But not all good ladies take their excesses anyways. I just wish good can find good.
I'm an Alpha... I'm not bad....stop that misconception. Alpha males are good men,just firm and decisive. So please stop dating these sissy crybabies u call nice guys and date a real man,an Alpha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
men who cry like babies disgust me

Men do cry, forget the men should not cry, you need to cry sometimes, you are human, if something hurt you like this cry, Jabez cried to God, Gen Diya cry, Mandela cry when he had no option than to let his wife go, many more. Nothing hurt any human than betrayal When you have built some fence around them, it’s life, we learn, he will learn his lessons and become DEMONS LIKE US.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2019
kernel01:

Every man has a breaking point. Don't come here and start claiming spirit of iron.
So ur own breaking point is crying cuz a woman left u
I think u need to eat more of that kernel stuff innur moniker!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.