Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him (33468 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by ibknaanii80: 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
Rhymez:
Sissy

Better to be Sissy than to be RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
eni4real:
Stress=Force/Area cool
U get it... I pour out those frustrations and add some more packs to my tummy...by the time I'm done,I'd be too fagged out to even think of it. I eat,sleep and then rationalise. First,she is gone...she ain't coming back..so should life stop? No...what next? Continue living. Other girls will come.
Shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Ryan03(f): 1:15pm On May 27, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
she will face pains
Will you shut up your mouth? Na only to type Rubbish here dey claim relationship blogger you sabi. She will face pains because she broke up with him, just see your rotten brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Safiaa(f): 1:16pm On May 27, 2019
Emotionally weak = unable to cope well with situations that may toil with your emotions. Men naturally being less emotional than women may not be able to deal with their towering emotions when it comes to tragic events like heartbreak, causing them to deal with it terribly since they are not accustomed to feeling that way. Women get sad over anything, we cry a lot we are naturally emotionally, so we may know how to cope with tragic situations better. Hope you get it.
luminouz:

Now,here is what I like reading from NL gehs...cool,cold,logical facts...not some emotional drivel devoid of reasoning. I quite agree with some of ur points. Men could handle heartbreaks terribly but does that make them more emotionally weak that women? That's my point. Cuz I think the percentages favour the women more,not the men.

At ur last point,I'm not here to argue but learn and exchange ideas.so most times,I quote to learn and reason out facts,even if its ur opinion and its factual.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:17pm On May 27, 2019
Maybe you don't read stuffs on nairaland or observe a great number of your Nigerian male folk, otherwise you would have known that what you call alpha male in the Nigerian context, is a man full of pride,confidence, a stubborn fellow who should be inconsiderate to the emotions of a woman, ''shouldn't cry for love'' like you said. I use cool headed cuz an alpha male can never be cool headed. Concerning the issue of how women feel about men who cry, I suggest you read comments from females above and draw conclusions, rather than mention your mum or siblings whose opinions we can't read here.
luminouz:

I said self confidence, u mention overdose of confidence,seems u excel at twisting my words to suit ursef. Firm and decisive= a man who knows what he wants,not some directionless mofo that doesn't have his own mind.
U say I speak for them? Yes I do...I have a mum and sister and have other women in my life. None of them liked a crybaby guy...why? Cuz they see it as a woman's thing...they dont want they already have,they desire what they dont have,that the guy has,strength and will to lead.
Seems u confuse ursef@ coolheaded guy again. An alpha can be cool headed or u envision us as some fiery fvcks with steam oozing outta our noses and ears?? coolheaded means he is rational and even tempered. If doesn't he won't have a mind of his own or say NO to ur opinions at every turn.

I think ur being very personal, maybe from previous experiences.

I love u babe... kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Alexis29: 1:17pm On May 27, 2019
He should be jubilating. grin

enjoy yourselves with this jare:

I took three quick steps backward to create enough space between us, then I gave him a perfect kick to the jaw. The kick stopped him in track; he was dazed for a few seconds. Although the night was still illuminated by a full moon without stars, I was sure my dear inexperienced friend was seeing a full constellation, a galaxy bright enough to blind him. He blinked for a while before landing hard on his flat buttocks. Then he did something I utterly never expected. He started crying. I was confused; he was a grownup, he was not supposed to cry; and besides, my kick, although swift and direct, was not hard enough to elicit this kind of tears.

Read from the beginning through this link:

http://www.pentinent.com/2019/05/24/kanu-the-brutality-of-a-rogue-update-1/
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Maybe you don't read stuffs on nairaland or observe a great number of your Nigerian male folk, otherwise you would have known that what you call alpha male in the Nigerian context, is a man full of pride,confidence, a stubborn fellow who should be inconsiderate to the emotions of a woman, ''shouldn't cry for love'' like you said. I use cool headed cuz an alpha male can never be cool headed. Concerning the issue of how women feel about men who cry, I suggest you read comments from females above and draw conclusions, rather than mention your mum or siblings whose opinions we can't read here.
*sighs*
U used NL as a judge? Lol...ion care about faceless entities with access to the internet...the men around u,the women around me are what I used as case studies. I suggest u do same babe!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 27, 2019
Staged.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by kernel01: 1:22pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

If the woman died,I'd get that..but cuz she left u Ur fvcking soft...would u date a woman who cries at every little thing? Nope... Shuuuuu....a woman wants some stability and strength in a man,not a crying factory like her,so stop trying to play that reverse psycho bullcrap on me....

Superman you've won, try me real life, you won't live to tell the story.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2019
Safiaa:
Emotionally weak = unable to cope well with situations that may toil with your emotions. Men naturally being less emotional than women may not be able to deal with their towering emotions when it comes to tragic events like heartbreak, causing them to deal with it terribly since they are not accustomed to feeling that way. Women get sad over anything, we cry a lot we are naturally emotionally, so we may know how to cope with tragic situations better. Hope you get it.
We dey say the same thing o...
The percentage of men in that regard is small,so most move on with other women or cool off before dating again. Women in that regard are in the majority,they cry and all that but do they take more or less time to move on compared to the men despite being naturally emotional? That's what the real question is...I believe they take more time. U may think differently dou! And herein lies our conclusions
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by jaksmillioniar: 1:26pm On May 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Will you shut up your mouth? Na only to type Rubbish here dey claim relationship blogger you sabi. She will face pains because she broke up with him, just see your rotten brain
u are just a fool did wat she did is it right. I pray u are dumped and face such pains d guy is going thru
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2019
kernel01:

Superman you've won, try me real life, you won't live to tell the story.
U are sounding emotional and that's a weakness I could exploit. Threatening to kill me doesn't scare me cuz I'm sure u dont even know what it means to kill a human being. Nor have u successfully dealt with the emotional harangue that comes with taking another soul.

I dont want to win...I just hope u see things my way
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Ntoor tongue...I wanted to marry her yen yen yen...dats how he'll date her oo until he gets tired and dumps her for anoda. Thank God she ws able to see that there was no future with u and dumped u first...sharp girl cheesy
Shut up, do u think a guy will cry for a girl he was planning to break up with.
If a girl break up with a guy na to dey celebrate
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2019
...And they made a video of it, posted it online, to what end? Seriously, what are we supposed to do with this crap?... People who abuse social media in this part of the world are yet to fully understand that a lot might change, but one thing remains constant here: Most of us will never truly give a flying fvck!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:29pm On May 27, 2019
Using NL to draw conclusions is a perfect medium, especially since we have men from different tribes, etc. humans are behind each moniker, and their online attitude gives atleast a good definition of who they are. We see the good as well as bad. Using few people around your environment isn't a better option.
luminouz:

*sighs*
U used NL as a judge? Lol...ion care about faceless entities with access to the internet...the men around u,the women around me are what I used as case studies. I suggest u do same babe!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Using NL to draw conclusions is a perfect medium, especially since we have men from different tribes, etc. humans are behind each moniker, and their online attitude gives atleast a good definition of who they are. We see the good as well as bad. Using few people around your environment isn't a better option.
Wrong again!
NL is not one...since those monikers give alter egos to the users.they can say anything,be anything and get away with it. So they are not real. Only few monikers are real like what they post. I mean a good majority of the 'f' monikers are actually males . you think they will talk like men?? I travel a lot and watch people in real life scenarios/situations without an option of concealment. So I have an inkling of what the true heartbeat of men and women sound like.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Ryan03(f): 1:35pm On May 27, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
u are just a fool did wat she did is it right. I pray u are dumped and face such pains d guy is going thru
shut up, will you? You claim to be Mature but you brain is the size of a peanut. Even a 15 year old wont type like this
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

I'm an Alpha... I'm not bad....stop that misconception. Alpha males are good men,just firm and decisive. So please stop dating these sissy crybabies u call nice guys and date a real man,an Alpha!

Tell them.. I am getting tired of correcting such ignorant misconceptions... Funny thing: They will frown if you say the same trash about an independent boss lady.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Tell them.. I am getting tired of correcting such ignorant misconceptions... Funny thing: They will frown if you say the same trash about an independent boss lady.
Been saying it on NL since...ion know where they got that mentality from.
Lol @ ur last statement
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2019
My niece rates this boldness very cool =)
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by jaksmillioniar: 1:45pm On May 27, 2019
Ryan03:
shut up, will you? You claim to be Mature but you brain is the size of a peanut. Even a 15 year old wont type like this
may god purnish u. did I post to u. did I even know u u just jump in and attack me. no do pass urself cos if I got ur time I sware u will live nairaland
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:47pm On May 27, 2019
MVPtesley:
when it comes to dating, modify urself for worse case scenarios... zero ur mind and believe anything can happen

l recently saw in the news...A man was shouting ```I no do again``` and stormed out while at the wedding alter with his wife to be. leaving everyone surprised and confused.

The lady cheated on him and he found out during the wedding procession.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Ryan03(f): 1:57pm On May 27, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
may god purnish u. did I post to u. did I even know u u just jump in and attack me. no do pass urself cos if I got ur time I sware u will live nairaland
I know you will soon call NL police on me, thats the worse you can do abi? Big for nothing fool, i'll 'live' NL? See who say he go school o, you are just a low life illitrate grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2019
You are the one who is wrong.
luminouz:

Wrong again!
NL is not one...since those monikers give alter egos to the users.they can say anything,be anything and get away with it. So they are not real. Only few monikers are real like what they post. I mean a good majority of the 'f' monikers are actually males . you think they will talk like men?? I travel a lot and watch people in real life scenarios/situations without an option of concealment. So I have an inkling of what the true heartbeat of men and women sound like.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by mekuso89(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
LordIsaac:
He can't be a husband by showing this level of vulnerability. Ladies get turned off by sisses. She left because she wants a man in her life!
A man that would throwing punches at her. OK I understand
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by emelda86(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
MVPtesley:
when it comes to dating, modify urself for worse case scenarios... zero ur mind and believe anything can happen

l recently saw in the news...A man was shouting ```I no do again``` and stormed out while at the wedding alter with his wife to be. leaving everyone surprised and confused.

I watched it too....its heartbreaking
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
..........but why, what did he do?
Maybe he has no money to maintain her lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LordIsaac(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2019
mekuso89:
A man that would throwing punches at her. OK I understand
Ok...I'm just stating the psychology of a woman in my understanding. I can just imagine what will happen after seeing that amount of emotional outburst and she decides to come back to him. He should then get ready to always weep for the rest of his life to save his marriage as she would not fail to exploit it at every given opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by OdenKelechi(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2019
sherylbakky:
His own is better, at least he is not thinking of Sniper
We don't know for sure yet. The case isn't over yet
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 27, 2019
Oluromantic:

A heartbroken state is not the best state to draw general conclusions about a person's being. It's a vulnerable state for everyone
God bless you, and been able to let out pent up feelings by crying actually shows how strong he is.. who no go no know
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Didcot: 2:27pm On May 27, 2019
Fu cking ninny.
Crying shamelessly over a woman
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by liverpool72(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
instead of crying cos a woman leaves me I cry cos no money in my pocket. Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.