Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him (33471 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2019
kernel01:

Every man has a breaking point. Don't come here and start claiming spirit of iron.
So ur own breaking point is crying cuz a woman(a gf not a wife o) left u
I think u need to eat more of that kernel stuff innur moniker!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by freemi(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2019
sherylbakky:
His own is better, at least he is not thinking of Sniper
how do u know
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Heylius(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2019
Others are crying because they don't have any food to eat..this idiot is here crying because of one olosho .
Spitz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2019
Guyman02:
Sometimes a man needs to cry cry, wash your face and quickly move on. Tears can help relieve the accumulation of emotions, so let it burst and afterwards tell yourself, life goes on, I am going to be better off after this
I prefer going to the gym and venting my so-called emotions on a threadmill or some dumbbells,than crying and moping away tears

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by dapadawee: 12:32pm On May 27, 2019
that is the result you get after slashing your salary to two every month all in the name of taking care of a girl friend

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Safiaa(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2019
It’s so funny because men are actually emotionally weaker than women. Most men never get over a serious heartbreak, it scars them for life and it changes their whole perspective about women. Where as women eventually get over it and will probably make the same mistake again and again lol. All these men condemning the man for crying are hypocrites, it’s okay for men to cry. Men are prone to die early and fall into depression all because society says that a man must bottle everything in and get over it. You are a human being for God sake not a robot, allow yourself to feel emotions for the sake of your sanity.
Oluromantic:

A heartbroken state is not the best state to draw general conclusions about a person's being. It's a vulnerable state for everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2019
tolulope39:

guess youve not experience terrible heartbreak after investing so much into the relationship. you wont know when you would bust out crying

Spent your hard earned cash, time, attention, built your mind you seek no further, your family, friends, compound all know you and her, you are comfortable with yourself she is yours, all of a sudden she tell you not going any further, the guy fit kolo for like 1 month if e no strong, mine was just 1 day, the next day I begin my life, I tell people , BE A REALIST, and little bit of optismt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2019
You have a cool headed sissy guy like you said, then link me up. I love cool headed guys, not some egostic, so called firm/decisive men like you said. God created them all, the sissy, the egostic alphas, each has a woman that equates his attributes!
luminouz:

I'm an Alpha... I'm not bad....stop that misconception. Alpha males are good men,just firm and decisive. So please stop dating these sissy crybabies u call nice guys and date a real man,an Alpha!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 27, 2019
Move on man.calm down.please don't Sniper oo.please.the world has the best in for you.

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You have a cool headed sissy guy like you said, then link me up. I love cool headed guys, not some egostic, so called firm/decisive men like you said. God created them all, the sissy, the egostic alphas, each has a woman that equates his attributes!
Seems ur prejudiced already...I said firm and decisive,u mentioned egoistic,how in hell do u equate the three as one? shocked..... Alphas are defined by self confidence,not brash ego. Where have u been getting ur info from? shocked....u dont even know what it means to be called an Alpha. Its not some narcissistic tendency to hurt women or some crap like that.

No woman likes a man who burst into tears at every turn,not even U!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Dudeladude(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by kernel01: 12:45pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

So ur own breaking point is crying cuz a woman(a gf not a wife o) left u
I think u need to eat more of that kernel stuff innur moniker!

If you think crying because of a woman makes you soft, then... You're whatever your mind calls you.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Dudeladude(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2019
The lady has found her own ned jare
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2019
Safiaa:
It’s so funny because men are actually emotionally weaker than women. Most men never get over a serious heartbreak, it scars them for life and it changes their whole perspective about women. Where as women eventually get over it and will probably make the same mistake again and again lol. All these men condemning the man for crying are hypocrites, it’s okay for men to cry. Men are prone to die early and fall into depression all because society says that a man must bottle everything in and get over it. You are a human being for God sake not a robot, allow yourself to feel emotions for the sake of your sanity.
Wrong at ur first statement....where in hell do u girls get ur stats from shocked
If that's so,why is okafor's law so established?? If women actually get over shiiit,why make the same mistake over n over again?? That's not getting over anything.
A man who cries cuz his gf left him is weak....if she died, I'd understand that. I mean,she is not even ur wife naaaaaaaaaa.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Queenserah26(f): 12:48pm On May 27, 2019
I feel for you Jared sad take heart
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2019
kernel01:

If you think crying because of a woman makes you soft, then... You're whatever your mind calls you.
If the woman died,I'd get that..but cuz she left u Ur fvcking soft...would u date a woman who cries at every little thing? Nope... Shuuuuu....a woman wants some stability and strength in a man,not a crying factory like her,so stop trying to play that reverse psycho bullcrap on me....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:49pm On May 27, 2019
Firm and decisive are usually strong headed and stubborn, I hate them. Overdose of confidence usually amounts to a man full of ego and pride. Why do you speak for the female gender? Are you a woman? I saw guys condemning a man for crying on his wedding day on a particular thread, but to me, I don't see it as weakness. Give me a cool headed guy, I worship and treat him like a king. Not some silly stubborn fellows, that are straight minded and can never bend.
luminouz:

Seems ur prejudiced already...I said firm and decisive,u mentioned egoistic,how in hell do u equate the three as one? shocked..... Alphas are defined by self confidence,not brash ego. Where have u been getting ur info from? shocked....u dont even know what it means to be called an Alpha. Its not some narcissistic tendency to hurt women or some crap like that.

No woman likes a man who burst into tears at every turn,not even U!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by nkemjacob2(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2019
My brother go and tank God for your life oooo. The Lord has done marvellous tinks for u
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by abiolamitodun(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
MVPtesley:
when it comes to dating, modify urself for worse case scenarios... zero ur mind and believe anything can happen

l recently saw in the news...A man was shouting ```I no do again``` and stormed out while at the wedding alter with his wife to be. leaving everyone surprised and confused.
that one has been enchanted by his village people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
Joromi12:
Woe unto weak men. They dont deserve to live
Hope you will be glad to hear that when you are emotionally down..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
What should we do?

Yesterday, one of his brothers ran away from his wedding. Nobody died.
Are they related What is the name of their father?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Safiaa(f): 12:56pm On May 27, 2019
What I’m saying is that men handle heartbreak much worse, and that’s the truth. Once a man falls deep in love with a woman, spends money time and all other things only to be disappointed, it cuts deeper. Also because men are not naturally emotional beings, so dealing with all the heartbreak emotions can be very daunting, which also makes them deal with it terribly. Please everything doesn’t have to be an argument. This is my opinion that I believe to be factual, if you don’t believe it you can simply read my comment and ignore it. Thanks.
luminouz:

Wrong at ur first statement....where in hell do u girls get ur stats from shocked
If that's so,why is okafor's law so established?? If women actually get over shiiit,why make the same mistake over n over again?? That's not getting over anything.
A man who cries cuz his gf left him is weak....if she died, I'd understand that. I mean,she is not even ur wife naaaaaaaaaa.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Firm and decisive are usually strong headed and stubborn, I hate them. Overdose of confidence usually amounts to a man full of ego and pride. Why do you speak for the female gender? Are you a woman? I saw guys condemning a man for crying on his wedding day on a particular thread, but to me, I don't see it as weakness. Give me a cool headed guy, I worship and treat him like a king. Not some silly stubborn fellows, that are straight minded and can never bend.
I said self confidence, u mention overdose of confidence,seems u excel at twisting my words to suit ursef. Firm and decisive= a man who knows what he wants,not some directionless mofo that doesn't have his own mind.
U say I speak for them? Yes I do...I have a mum and sister and have other women in my life. None of them liked a crybaby guy...why? Cuz they see it as a woman's thing...they dont want they already have,they desire what they dont have,that the guy has,strength and will to lead.
Seems u confuse ursef@ coolheaded guy again. An alpha can be cool headed or u envision us as some fiery fvcks with steam oozing outta our noses and ears?? coolheaded means he is rational and even tempered. If doesn't he won't have a mind of his own or say NO to ur opinions at every turn.

I think ur being very personal, maybe from previous experiences.

I love u babe... kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

I prefer going to the gym and venting my so-called emotions on a threadmill or some dumbbells,than crying and moping away tears
Stress=Force/Area cool
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Dalby(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A Nigeria man has been left heartbroken as his fiance broke up with him and changes her phone

In the video, he was calling her number, but the number was switched off. And then in burst in to tears as his friend consoles him.

I wanted to marry this girl, he said;

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/nigeria-man-breaks-down-in-tears-after.html?m=1

Thank God later...dont worry
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by abiolamitodun(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2019
tolulope39:

guess youve not experience terrible heartbreak after investing so much into the relationship. you wont know when you would bust out crying
that's the plain truth
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2019
Safiaa:
Let's use your dad and your brothers as case studies. You might be wrong in some of your assertions...
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Deepfeel(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2019
Hmm when you spend all your life savings on a girl sh*t like this are bond to happen grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 27, 2019
Shinjitsu:
Men should learn form this...if a woman dumps you its not a crime, but when you dump them you have committed the biggest crime in the world

I tell u my brother! I wonder why it's like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 27, 2019
Wen she has probably seen someone based overseas signifying interest or her ex who has blowed in dubai reconnecting wit her so why wont she leave u. Dont kee urself oo.just dust urself and move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2019
Safiaa:
What I’m saying is that men handle heartbreak much worse, and that’s the truth. Once a man falls deep in love with a woman, spends money time and all other things only to be disappointed, it cuts deeper. Also because men are not naturally emotional beings, so dealing with all the heartbreak emotions can be very daunting, which also makes them deal with it terribly. Please everything doesn’t have to be an argument. This is my opinion that I believe to be factual, if you don’t believe it you can simply read my comment and ignore it. Thanks.
Now,here is what I like reading from NL gehs...cool,cold,logical facts...not some emotional drivel devoid of reasoning. I quite agree with some of ur points. Men could handle heartbreaks terribly but does that make them more emotionally weak that women? That's my point. Cuz I think the percentages favour the women more,not the men.

At ur last point,I'm not here to argue but learn and exchange ideas.so most times,I quote to learn and reason out facts,even if its ur opinion and its factual.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by abiolamitodun(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
What should we do?

Yesterday, one of his brothers ran away from his wedding. Nobody died.
hahahaha...u wan kee person with laughter...how u take know say him be his brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.