Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him (33460 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are the one who is wrong.
Ok darling!!!
Happy children's day!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 27, 2019
Oluromantic:

A heartbroken state is not the best state to draw general conclusions about a person's being. It's a vulnerable state for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by YungMillionaire: 4:59pm On May 27, 2019
?

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by GenFunction: 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
no shack SNIPER O
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by YungMillionaire: 5:03pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:
I hate it when women treat men like trash angry angry angry! How can a grown man be crying when you have women like me out here looking for who to make you happy always with peace of mind.

Please give me his number or contact, I want to tell him something.[/color][color=#000000]

So you want him to go from frying pan...to fire...?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by mekuso89(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2019
LordIsaac:

Ok...I'm just stating the psychology of a woman in my understanding. I can just imagine what will happen after seeing that amount of emotional outburst and she decides to come back to him. He should then get ready to always weep for the rest of his life to save his marriage as she would not fail to exploit it at every given opportunity.

I taught women would kill to have a man that will love them even more than this, am no longer understanding this world again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
mekuso89:
I taught women would kill to have a man that will love them even more than this, am no longer understanding this world again
Lmaoooo..
Seems u dont really know women o...
What they say n what they mean are different!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by mekuso89(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo..
Seems u dont really know women o...
What they say n what they mean are different!
hmm well I just feel for the guy sha! I understand what it feels like losing some one you love so badly
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by luminouz(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2019
mekuso89:
hmm well I just feel for the guy sha! I understand what it feels like losing some one you love so badly
The key is loving them but not becoming weak in the process or too docile....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by mekuso89(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

The key is loving them but not becoming weak in the process or too docile....
yes
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by mozona(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
i hope he will not go after sniper
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by LordIsaac(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2019
mekuso89:
Women are not logical by nature. They are emotional beings who thrive on feelings. As you know, feelings are transient...a man must not be moved so much by such a flighty nature

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Biodup: 7:10pm On May 27, 2019
Crying over women, it is pitty. The guy is weak and poor.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Ntoor tongue...I wanted to marry her yen yen yen...dats how he'll date her oo until he gets tired and dumps her for anoda. Thank God she ws able to see that there was no future with u and dumped u first...sharp girl cheesy
so she has become a sharp girl but in the other thread that the guy was shouting I no do again, people were blaming the guy. if it were to be the reverse case, the guy is wicked abi. at times, I wonder why did God create women into this beautiful world
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Lovelyn451(f): 7:23pm On May 27, 2019
Oma307:

so she has become a sharp girl but in the other thread that the guy was shouting I no do again, people were blaming the guy. if it were to be the reverse case, the guy is wicked abi. at times, I wonder why did God create women into this beautiful world
me too..I wonder why He made man...oya let's wonder together angry
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by zealous2121(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2019
I know you are a cult boy
Joromi12:
Woe unto weak men. They dont deserve to live
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
me too..I wonder why He made man...oya let's wonder together angry
Chai... women are too wicked
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 27, 2019
zealous2121:
I know you are a cult boy
how
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Lovelyn451(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2019
Oma307:

Chai... women are too wicked
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
grin grin grin
I fear who no fear una. how I wish we are living in two different planet
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Lovelyn451(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2019
Oma307:

I fear who no fear una. how I wish we are living in two different planet
me too, we're both wishing for the same thing, just that I wish guys live in sun angry
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by kikelomojessy(f): 7:43pm On May 27, 2019
Oluromantic:

A heartbroken state is not the best state to draw general conclusions about a person's being. It's a vulnerable state for everyone

Tell them!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
me too, we're both wishing for the same thing, just that I wish guys live in sun angry
maybe sha ooo, Pluto would have been better for ladies
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Lovelyn451(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2019
Oma307:

maybe sha ooo, Pluto would have been better for ladies
sun is best for guys, bt they can be visiting us on earth wink
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
sun is best for guys, bt they can be visiting us on earth wink
visiting who? I would rather visit lion in the zoo to some monster called ladies. so I can come and visit you
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Lovelyn451(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2019
Oma307:

visiting who? I would rather visit lion in the zoo to some monster called ladies. so I can come and visit you
why nah angry u can even spend holidays with us b4 going back to sun
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
why nah angry u can even spend holidays with us b4 going back to sun
I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by zealous2121(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
You are too hard guy” what kind of quote was that?”
Joromi12:
how
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Daniwak: 8:50pm On May 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You have a cool headed sissy guy like you said, then link me up. I love cool headed guys, not some egostic, so called firm/decisive men like you said. God created them all, the sissy, the egostic alphas, each has a woman that equates his attributes!
in Faze's voice " m a cool headed guy, i no like kasala". Maybe we can link up
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by oblaak(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
men who cry like babies disgust me
Yes. I believe you bro.. Crying men disgust the hell outta me too

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him by Olamideayomide(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2019
Amaka disappoint cause the guy dey cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.