Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? (10771 Views)

God Does NOT Have A Religion. Don't Be Fooled. / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / What If, The Devil Don't Exist, Will You Still Be A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2019
Maximus69:
Wisdom is justified by all her children Sir! Luke 7:35

You can do well to invite or welcome my JW brothers into your home for more information, and if you still DON'T CARE, then relax and suit yourself! wink

Unfortunately I live in a gated environment, door to door solicitors are not allowed in. I really would have loved to sit down with JWs and talk. I do have a JW friend or should I say former JW cos he is kind of disillusioned with religion though he still believes in god.
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2019
LordReed:

Unfortunately I live in a gated environment, door to door solicitors are not allowed in. I really would have loved to sit down with JWs and talk. I do have a JW friend or should I say former JW cos he is kind of disillusioned with religion though he still believes in god.

¤Knowledge is 'the accumulation of useful information'

¤Wisdom is 'the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits'

I'm sure you spent time,energy and resources in order to accumulate infos that made you an atheist today!
Why not spend the time, energy and sell off your ego instead of spending your resources to know more about us?
It won't cost you a dime but your ego! wink
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2019
Maximus69:

¤Knowledge is 'the accumulation of useful information'

¤Wisdom is 'the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits'

I'm sure you spent time,energy and resources in order to accumulate infos that made you an atheist today!
Why not spend the time, energy and sell off your ego instead of spending your resources to know more about us?
It won't cost you a dime but your ego! wink

How is my ego preventing me from knowing about your organisation?
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2019
LordReed:

How is my ego preventing me from knowing about your organisation?
You can't stand at a distance perceiving the aroma of a meal to conclude for certain if it tastes good or not, neither can you experience the nourishment of a balance diet without a taste!

That is exactly what is happening now!

You 'live in a gated enviroment {where} door to door solicitors are NOT allowed!

But what about the case of INVITED GUESTS?
Are you also not allowed to be visited? undecided

Of course you must 'sell off' that ego because neighbours will eventually notice your guests are JWs, and that will take a lot of humility and courage on your part when they discover you {of all people} are ready to start studying the Bible even with the most vilified religious group ever 'JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES'! wink

That's why i said 'it costs you NOTHING other than your time, energy and EGO'
You will surely experience a sense of true fulfillment when you see how helpful you become to individuals suffering from self inflicted scourge without even knowing it!

Our environment is dying off gradually,our greedy merchants are selling of everything health, topsoil, fresh air, youths even the future of our yet unborn progenies all for cash!
Many are been deluded with false religious ideas, they're been robbed each day of their hard earn money, they're dying of stomach ulcer due to unwarranted hunger strike called ritual fasting, many are infecting their neighbours with deadly viruses through sex, body contacts, dirt and so on.

Of course you'll be happier doing something worthwhile like helping the foolish around you to become wise!
Is that not what you've been trying to do here on Nairaland? wink
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2019
Maximus69:
You can't stand at a distance perceiving the aroma of a meal to conclude for certain if it tastes good or not, neither can you experience the nourishment of a balance diet without a taste!

That is exactly what is happening now!

You 'live in a gated enviroment {where} door to door solicitors are NOT allowed!

But what about the case of INVITED GUESTS?
Are you also not allowed to be visited? undecided

Of course you must 'sell off' that ego because neighbours will eventually notice your guests are JWs, and that will take a lot of humility and courage on your part when they discover you {of all people} are ready to start studying the Bible even with the most vilified religious group ever 'JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES'! wink

That's why i said 'it costs you NOTHING other than your time, energy and EGO'
You will surely experience a sense of true fulfillment when you see how helpful you become to individuals suffering from self inflicted scourge without even knowing it!

Our environment is dying off gradually,our greedy merchants are selling of everything health, topsoil, fresh air, youths even the future of our yet unborn progenies all for cash!
Many are been deluded with false religious ideas, they're been robbed each day of their hard earn money, they're dying of stomach ulcer due to unwarranted hunger strike called ritual fasting, many are infecting their neighbours with deadly viruses through sex, body contacts, dirt and so on.

Of course you'll be happier doing something worthwhile like helping the foolish around you to become wise!
Is that not what you've been trying to do here on Nairaland? wink

LoL here you are saying you need to taste a food before you know its taste yet you are there making a judgement on me when you don't know me. Are you not being hypocritical? How do you know I am ashamed of having JWs in my home when I openly stated that I'd like to have them visit? I even stated that I have a JW friend (who I will add comes to visit me) and yet you judge me as having an ego trip thats why I don't talk with JWs. You know I find it insulting but I gonna let it slide just for the sake of having a conversation with you next time but if you repeat something like this again I will not be as considerate as I am now.
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2019
LordReed:

LoL here you are saying you need to taste a food before you know its taste yet you are there making a judgement on me when you don't know me. Are you not being hypocritical? How do you know I am ashamed of having JWs in my home when I openly stated that I'd like to have them visit? I even stated that I have a JW friend (who I will add comes to visit me) and yet you judge me as having an ego trip thats why I don't talk with JWs. You know I find it insulting but I gonna let it slide just for the sake of having a conversation with you next time but if you repeat something like this again I will not be as considerate as I am now.

When true Christians speak with someone giving a listening ear, it is not all about sweet conversation. Nothing is holding you back from discharging me now if not because your inner sense is saying something silently in your heart.
Of course there is no human old enough to type all what you've been typing on Nairaland, that's not egoistic to a level!
Most of the times when i see posts coming from your folks claiming they're atheists i often laugh my brains out. Why? Because 80% of you guys claiming atheists aren't even atheists at all from Bible's point of view!

Let's solve a riddle together!
Imagine a thief has been stealing from the neighbours and his friend who happens to be known in the neighbourhood as a virtuous guy has been informing him about the movement of each victim.
Please Sir, which of the two is the REAL thief, the one carrying it out or the informant? wink

The Bible made it clear to us that the REAL atheists are the Religionists! How? Because their conduct and lifestyle is saying exactly the opposite of what they're uttering out! 2Timothy 3:5
They proclaim there is God but they disown him by their works!
90% of atheists will ask thought provoking questions emerging from religious point of view, as they're not seeing any sign of godliness in the life and attitude of the so called believers!

Well Mr LordReed,
if truly you've decided to study the Bible with JWs{true Christians} permit me to say 'you're welcome to the forum of the wise ones where you'll become a wizard in reasoning'! Psalms 19:7

Please log on to jw.org, fill in the gap that says 'do you want a free home Bible study?'
Our correspondent closest to you will contact you!
Do have a nice day! wink

Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Most of the times when i see posts coming from your folks claiming they're atheists i often laugh my brains out. Why? Because 80% of you guys claiming atheists aren't even atheists at all from Bible's point of view!

We are what then or what does the bible say we are?
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
LordReed:

We are what then or what does the bible say we are?
Surely you won't like to know that Sir!

But know that atheists from Bible's point of view means someone who feels 'there is nobody watching whatever i do in secret, so i can decide to be a WOLF but covering my skin like a sheep' Matthew 7:15

A Nigerian billionaire once promised a renown Nigerian atheist who got himself in a huge debt 'i will pay off all your debt, if you can just declare publicly that God exists'
The billionaire is a polygamist and sex addict who sleeps around with anything in skirt, also involved in all the embezzlement ever occurring in Nigeria and sponsoring all the military coups!
But do you know that the atheist in question married only one woman all his life and disagreed with all his mates saying 'i will only stop dressing like a primary school student, the day Nigeria declares FREE education to all levels'

Please which of these two is truthfully proving that God exists by their WORKS? James 2:18-26 wink
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Surely you won't like to know that Sir!

But know that atheists from Bible's point of view means someone who feels 'there is nobody watching whatever i do in secret, so i can decide to be a WOLF but covering my skin like a sheep' Matthew 7:15

A Nigerian billionaire once promised a renown Nigerian atheist who got himself in a huge debt 'i will pay off all your debt, if you can just declare publicly that God exists'
The billionaire is a polygamist and sex addict who sleeps around with anything in skirt, also involved in all the embezzlement ever occurring in Nigeria and sponsoring all the military coups!
But do you know that the atheist in question married only one woman all his life and disagreed with all his mates saying 'i will only stop dressing like a primary school student, the day Nigeria declares FREE education to all levels'

Please which of these two is truthfully proving that God exists by their WORKS? James 2:18-26 wink

How does good works prove a god exists? I don't believe a god exists and I do what we consider good how does that now prove there is a god?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
LordReed:

How does good works prove a god exists? I don't believe a god exists and I do what we consider good how does that now prove there is a god?
Thanks for this awful and thought provoking question!

Answer!

When people like you who don't give a bleep about what any god has got to say takes your stand for doing what is right, our hearts beats faster because your indomitable stance on good works is the only VISIBLE signs now that there is a God somewhere! Romans 2:14-15
Jesus said nobody is good but God! Luke 18:19

@ Genesis 1:26 and 5:1 we read that God created man in his image, so if Jesus said the one who created all things is GOOD and some humans{who do not believe in God} are trying to be good, our heart burns within us because we're seeing the image of that invisible God{who is good} in them! Romans 1:20
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Thanks for this awful and thought provoking question!

Answer!

When people like you who don't give a bleep about what any god has got to say takes your stand for doing what is right, our hearts beats faster because your indomitable stance on good works is the only VISIBLE signs now that there is a God somewhere! Romans 2:14-15
Jesus said nobody is good but God! Luke 18:19

@ Genesis 1:26 and 5:1 we read that God created man in his image, so if Jesus said the one who created all things is GOOD and some humans{who do not believe in God} are trying to be good, our heart burns within us because we're seeing the image of that invisible God{who is good} in them! Romans 1:20

If nobody is good then how can it be proof? Jesus said a good tree does produce evil fruit which means if I am producing good fruit then I am a good tree and don't need a god or else I am not good and still does show there is a god. Also if mere feelings are a proof of something then everybody who ever felt their particular brand god was real was correct. Meaning Allah is real, Thor is real, Zeus is real, Sango is real, Horus is real and so on and so forth. Feelings are not a way to determine truth so telling me that because I feel something, it means a god exists holds no water at all.
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
LordReed:

If nobody is good then how can it be proof? Jesus said a good tree does produce evil fruit which means if I am producing good fruit then I am a good tree and don't need a god or else I am not good and still does show there is a god. Also if mere feelings are a proof of something then everybody who ever felt their particular brand god was real was correct. Meaning Allah is real, Thor is real, Zeus is real, Sango is real, Horus is real and so on and so forth. Feelings are not a way to determine truth so telling me that because I feel something, it means a god exists holds no water at all.
Of course all those Gods you mentioned are REAL, but there is a lot to learn about all these Gods and their origin.
That is the real key to divine wisdom!

The one and only true God is just one of the spirits claiming God, so how much do you know about these spirits, their thoughts, words, attitude, hobbies, likes and dislikes?

Studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses will help you to know all of these, and you'll also know about how magic began and why many do claim they're having real dealings with the spirit of the dead!

There is lot to learn from the Bible, so when we see the attributes of each God in individuals as well as in the activities of a group of persons just as the Bible depict these Gods, we become joyful that we are the only people who knows all the secrets of things happening in the spirit world! smiley
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
malvisguy212:
hey bro, were you go hide ?
NL became boring land.
Had to go off
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Maximus69:
Of course all those Gods you mentioned are REAL, but there is a lot to learn about all these Gods and their origin.
That is the real key to divine wisdom!

The one and only true God is just one of the spirits claiming God, so how much do you know about these spirits, their thoughts, words, attitude, hobbies, likes and dislikes?

Studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses will help you to know all of these, and you'll also know about how magic began and why many do claim they're having real dealings with the spirit of the dead!

There is lot to learn from the Bible, so when we see the attributes of each God in individuals as well as in the activities of a group of persons just as the Bible depict these Gods, we become joyful that we are the only people who knows all the secrets of things happening in the spirit world! smiley

Great! I feel there is no god so my feelings means I am correct. Thank you for showing me that no god exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
LordReed:

Great! I feel there is no god so my feelings means I am correct. Thank you for showing me that no god exists.
Great!
That's why i said you are OK with whatever you feel Sir, the only problem now is the ability to make others FEEL the same way you're feeling without insulting, abusing or undermining their intelligence for giving you an audience!
Everyone has a brain and we're all entitled to feelings, that's why we have freedom of speech, expression and worship.
So nobody should insult another intelligent creature just because their feelings differs! cheesy

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, our job is to connect all those who feels there is a God and educate them on what God requires of them. And since you don't feel there is a God, that means you aren't one of those we're searching for! Matthew 10:6, 15:4

Thanks for your time Sir! wink
Re: Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? by LordReed(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Maximus69:
Great!
That's why i said you are OK with whatever you feel Sir, the only problem now is the ability to make others FEEL the same way you're feeling without insulting, abusing or undermining their intelligence for giving you an audience!
Everyone has a brain and we're all entitled to feelings, that's why we have freedom of speech, expression and worship.
So nobody should insult another intelligent creature just because their feelings differs! cheesy

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, our job is to connect all those who feels there is a God and educate them on what God requires of them. And since you don't feel there is a God, that means you aren't one of those we're searching for! Matthew 10:6, 15:4

Thanks for your time Sir! wink

Thank you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.