Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (55729 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Boyfriend's mum Advice / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Holyvet(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2019
God bless you
Easybela:
undecided all these ladies above and below me,you are entitled to your opinions, but surely, one day you all will become mother in-laws then you will understand better.

How dare she sit and watch the elderly woman sweep ,what she did is bad,she lacks respect.one day, she will be a MIL,she will be treated the same way.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by sweetrace(f): 3:01pm On May 29, 2019
The lady in question has great self esteem. What test is that? so, she should impress the guys mother that she can sweep or will do anything to be accepted by them? I’ve seen and heard of ladies that sweep, clean, wash and cook and the guy did not marry them. I’ve seen those that hate housework of any kind and got married. Real men generally know what they want in a woman. The ones that don’t know what they want end up marrying eye service ladies sometimes. After the wedding, the service ends and the guy starts to lament that the lady has changed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Lumig: 3:01pm On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ehn!
... You must be an...

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=Hadampson post=78829326][/quote]

This one that you're looking at me like this…hope there is no problem wink

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2019
Lumig:
... You must be an...

Pls complete your statement cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Hadampson(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

This one that you're looking at me like this…hope there is no problem wink

No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2019
Preshy561:
Haa!! You are a very funny man.
She even lifted her legs and you are complaining? I will wait for her to lift my legs for me and then, when she's done sweeping the portion, she should bring it down too.

I'm meant to be pampered and petted as I'm gonna be the one to choose if I'm marrying their son or not, and also gonna be the one that's gonna choose if the family is hardworking and compatible enough for my liking.
isaiah 4vs1 for you. Read n be blessed wink
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by EnaibeSam: 3:08pm On May 29, 2019
The lady had just failed moral test. It shows that she was not well brought up. Every mother wants their sons to marry well mannered ladies, that will give their sons and the family the respect they deserved
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Hadampson(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2019
Lumig:
... You must be an...

Let the sleeping dog lie.. I won't say more than that cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by shugamummy: 3:12pm On May 29, 2019
So basically what are the basics for marriage if this is not basic enough. Point is it is bad to raise your fucking leg for elderly woman to sweep past. Secondly, who says you sweep the house only in the morning? Now a teaser, if you work in an office and you find your Boss sweeping his own mess right in front of you, would you raise your leg for him/her to sweep by even though the office has a cleaner? Now answer me. Marriage is not meant for all folks young lady. Dont get in if you can't conform.

joyberry:
Test ko test ni,so if the girl collects the broom,she is a wife material? Based on what her ability to sweep,is that the basics for marriage, All these so called tests sef,i never heard of multi-millionaires doing such, its always the struggling ones.Who even sweeps when guests are around sef?its rude and shows the guests he or she aint wanted, if the girl is a regular at the house ,fine thats different but a first-time visitor haba sef?
All these guys on this thread, if u go to your gf house and the father starts to wash his car in ur presence will u join him to wash the car?I don't get the act of degrading or putting some tru certain tests cos he or she wants to marry your child. That why many people pretend tru out courtship to put up with their potential in-laws unnecessary tests, and unleash their true colours in marriage .

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by TFLAME(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2019
people supporting this lady , I know you are not married .. you people should go and marry and come back here .. if you are married and you are supporting the girl , because your mother inlaw is not nice to you .. don’t be bitter .. she’ll go old and die someday . Sorry .

All the men supporting the girl .. I know you are an hypocrite.. you won’t do that to your moms , would you ? Haha haha .. be forming on the internet o . Na una dey beat una wife last last ��.. lol

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by anonymous1759(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why sweep when u have a visitor?

That's a sign of test she failed anyways.
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by pkang: 3:18pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

In other words the woman should not sweep her house when she wants to.
Did she shout at the visitor for not helping her?
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nwa, na test of morals but it's a stupid one
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Amatarasha(f): 3:20pm On May 29, 2019
bamidelee:

e.g amatarasha
adaibeku et al
fvck u

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by noble2faith(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2019
Preshy561:
She even lifted her legs and you are complaining? I will wait for her to lift my legs for me and then, when she's done sweeping the portion, she should bring it down too.

I'm meant to be pampered and petted as I'm gonna be the one to choose if I'm marrying their son or not, and also gonna be the one that's gonna choose if the family is hardworking and compatible enough for my liking.

Walahi wa kpe loko giri akparo
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Fadedvoices2: 3:23pm On May 29, 2019
LordKO:
That's goading at its peak. Well, only a feeble-minded or pretentious lady will submit to her (the man's mother) action and shenanigans. . . no sane person treats a short-term visitor (guest) like a long-term one. She should avoid having anything serious to do with such family of small-minded people.

The lady acted conscientiously.

You’re finally getting wise .

The only problem I have with you is that your perceptions about things change everyday , if this same topic is brought up two months time you’ll have something stupid to say.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Sterope(f): 3:25pm On May 29, 2019
That is not the point. The point why would you sweep when you have got a guest in your house? What message is the mother trying to pass? Why would she treat a possible in-law that way? The mum's action is very rude. The girl should have probably collected the broom from her then break up with the guy. She will be wise not to marry into that family.

TFLAME:
people supporting this lady , I know you are not married .. you people should go and marry and come back here .. if you are married and you are supporting the girl , because your mother inlaw is not nice to you .. don’t be bitter .. she’ll go old and die someday . Sorry .

All the men supporting the girl .. I know you are an hypocrite.. you won’t do that to your moms , would you ? Haha haha .. be forming on the internet o . Na una dey beat una wife last last ��.. lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Bizibi(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2019
Preshy561:

hmmmm,I have to be careful in this country.
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Bizibi(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2019
Adinije:
The lady shouldn't get married to a family with this kind of mentality. Test ko exam ni. All for what?

When you sweep in the presence of a visitor, you are only telling them that they are not welcome. Which if I am the lady in question, I will take the clue and be gone.
hmmmm
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by LostMyZeal(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2019
Sweeping when there's a visitor is wrong

But the girl had to let the MIL to-be, raise her legs...
now that's very wrong

They were both wrong, anyway...but, when it gets to the level where one's legs have to be raised while sweeping, then it becomes a matter of questionable good morals and courtesy... these values must not be compromised for any feeling of entitlement whatsoever undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by NobleAngell(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2019
I will only collect that broom and sweep because i can't watch an elderly person sweep while I'm sitted(not for approval sake), but it is very rude for her to sweep when she has a guest. I will point it out to her son how irritated i am by her actions. And if it happens another time, I'll assume its deliberate. They are not the only ones to give the test. I am there to test them as well.

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Adinije(f): 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
Bizibi:
hmmmm
Yes, that's my opinion. My MIL never did any useless test on me neither did my mom do it to her daughters-in-law.

It's high time Nigerians stop treating would be wives as American visa applicants.

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
pkang:

In other words the woman should not sweep her house when she wants to.
Did she shout at the visitor for not helping her?
I hear u. We don't sweep when there's visitor though

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Iretii0511(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2019
updateboutique:
Loll

We sell menswear

How much?
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2019
SageMK:
grin

Well before you start smashing your keyboard about her lacking morals or courtesy, when was the last time you gave up your seat for an elderly person or help that blind man cross the street or carry a pregnant woman's load?

To begin with, it only shows lack of courtesy and respect to start sweeping when you've got a guest in your house.

So she did the right thing. After all, she was there as a guest, and not for a domestic help interview or anything.

Sir, your comments gives life to the lifeless and hope to the hopeless, educates the uneducated.,RIDE ON SIR.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
idonhammer:
Las Las na one dirty rasta and tattooed body Yahoo ritualist go tear your small ass and abandon you.

That's not a nice way to describe your father sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by LordKO(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

You’re finally getting wise .

The only problem I have with you is that your perceptions about things change everyday , if this same topic is brought up two months time you’ll have something stupid to say.

Stop trying so hard to quantify something beyond the capacity of your little brain. My life philosophy has been the same all through my existence, both online and offline. . . it's all about altruism and conscientiousness for me.

You're like the people in support of the man's mother's shenanigans, because to you it's always about self and self-interest. A typical validation seeker.

In fact, whenever a psychological projection and hypocritically disingenuous entity like you try to pick on me, I laugh so hard. You can only succeed in perpetrating your shenanigans towards people who aren't discerning, not on someone like me.

By the way, when you quote me, like you did now and have always done, it's not hate. But if I quote you, like I did the other time (the first time I ever quoted you first), it'll be about me hating you. Lol. Kindly stop being petty.

Have a lovely day.

15 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by adedehinbo(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2019
joyberry:
Test ko test ni,so if the girl collects the broom,she is a wife material? Based on what her ability to sweep,is that the basics for marriage, All these so called tests sef,i never heard of multi-millionaires doing such, its always the struggling ones.Who even sweeps when guests are around sef?its rude and shows the guests he or she aint wanted, if the girl is a regular at the house ,fine thats different but a first-time visitor haba sef?
All these guys on this thread, if u go to your gf house and the father starts to wash his car in ur presence will u join him to wash the car?I don't get the act of degrading or putting some tru certain tests cos he or she wants to marry your child. That why many people pretend tru out courtship to put up with their potential in-laws unnecessary tests, and unleash their true colours in marriage .
las las Na ur papa house u go old put,spoil brat
Re: Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
fvck u
bleep u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.