Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (64957 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by martineverest(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2019
this is too much na...shan George
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Kinikini: 11:01am On May 31, 2019
The largesse never reach Shan George.

MrGist:
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has called out Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ husband, over his recent marriage to the budding actress in a post & delete on social media. She wrote:

Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars, or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp? Is there a free well equipped children’s hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for d aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it. I’ve never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless. Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ademidedavid(f): 11:02am On May 31, 2019
Why is it that these rich men have small prick up and down.....1st davido, 2nd chuchill, now nwoko... And I am so blessed but no money

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ibkayee(f): 11:02am On May 31, 2019
The union is nasty as hell in my opinion but Regina has made her choice, their business

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Imoh555(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2019
Truth

Bitter truth
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by sleekpro(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
The deed has been done. Stop crying over spilled milk. You are castigating the man while shamelessly absolving the girl's faults. Don't you also think she is disgusting and shameless for marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather all because of money?

Or maybe you are trying to get the attention of Alhaji Nwoko for consideration as a 6th wife. But unfortunately for you, he does not do old and expired actresses. Fresh kpomo is the real deal. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

You sound confused...

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Spatta: 11:04am On May 31, 2019
Very Apt questions, His village No Hospital and he is a Billionaire,
Billions did not make him handsome? Rich people sometimes have additional packaging in beauty
No Primary school in his Village
No Secondary school in His village
No home for the elderly and widow
But he has a space for the Young in-between his legs
Ned Nwokolololo

5 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by nicepoker101(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2019
Blame the girl and the mama too. Especially that wooman. She aided and abetted the whole crime grin

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:05am On May 31, 2019
I don't care who she choosed to marry, that's her business.

My own problem is the age she is claiming.

That girl is not and can never be 20 years.
Plus or minus, she's 26 years.

59-26 isn't too old na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by GeneralPula: 11:05am On May 31, 2019
cool
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by DarkJeddi(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
I love Shan George, woman has no filter when it comes to saying her mind and she asked the right questions.

He's indeed a "sad little prick".

Very apt, Shan, very apt.
Beds of a feather flock together,

Maybe you should all learn to mind una business and leave Ned Nwoko to his life..

Abi una no get two hands to make Billions like him and spend it how you like?

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by PStacks(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2019
Its so sad... But

"ALL IS FAIR IN WAR, LOVE AND BUSINESS"...
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Butoneday2(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Shaun am with you on this one, that man is a mother fuvcker. For regina she's still sucvking her mother's bre.ast. Iberiberism. angry undecidedshaun how do u knw dat his prick is small has he fucvk u b/4. Nollywood actresses and prick are like bread and cocanut.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:08am On May 31, 2019
retired olosho is talking me I dont blame ned nwoko. Regina is young she has not likely to have abort.how many nollywood actress have useless thierself. if Ned didnt use DAT juju Regina will cheat on him
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by BigDick70inch(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
Rants of a frustrated woman, I don't support the marriage but why will we she insult someone for his choice was regina daniels forced into the marriage, was she not aware of the condition and traditional surrounding it before getting into it? He is disgusting but regina daniels is not disgusting? A small girl who can accept the marriage proposal from a man older than her father, married a man who had four wives already just because of financial gains.

If regina daniels had simply rejected ned nwoko marriage proposal, we would not be having a drama over this and maybe nairaland won't just be reginaland.com.

I First gave u my LIKE. .
But had to collect my like back after reading everything u wrote which didn't make much sense..
S.gearge emphasized dat"NWOKE DIDNT CONTRIBUTE DEVELOPMENT TO HIS CONSTITIENCY THAT VOTED AND BELIEVED SO MUCH IN HIM..
BUT WAS SPENDING LAVISHLY ON ACTRESS!!!!!
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by GeneralPula: 11:09am On May 31, 2019
Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion)

lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 11:10am On May 31, 2019
What I can't understand is, why will anyone compromise their entire life because of money? This whole thing seems like a bad dream that doesn't want to end. I am thinking tmrws head line will be, regina was never married to Ned, it was all for publicity... But if this is really true, it's so painful. How can a girl whose mother and father still lives make a horrendous mistake. I see this as the beginning of a downward hill for the rest of her life's journey. What is money? How much money? This is a shock still.

10 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ASPIREX: 11:10am On May 31, 2019
SADLY,.......our greatest undoing as a people is our inability or perhaps outright refusal to mind our own business.

Ned Nwoko is an adult.

Regina is also an adult albeit young adult.

Her parents are experiencesd adults.

The formula works for all concerned.

Same formula worked for Bianca & Odumegu Ojukwu

Also worked for Shade & Chief Okoya

Other examples abound even in our immediate environment.

We are all on earth to experience and grow. The most we can do is support and maybe empathise with each other.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:11am On May 31, 2019
To think this man is among the incoming lawmakers in this county makes we wonder were exactly we are heading to,what kind of law will a man who sees child's marriage as nothing possiblely make in this country bikonu,this whole marriage thing is absolutely disgusting in all ramification. MY ONE PENNY THOUGH.

5 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by iammolise(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2019
Dear "Shan jug "... Did he force Regina stupidniels to marry him at gunpoint

That asides though... Here's one of the ladies on my list of Nollywood Veterans I'd love to fvck b4 I die "Shan George baby" kiss
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
Rants of a frustrated woman, I don't support the marriage but why will we she insult someone for his choice was regina daniels forced into the marriage, was she not aware of the condition and traditional surrounding it before getting into it? He is disgusting but regina daniels is not disgusting? A small girl who can accept the marriage proposal from a man older than her father, married a man who had four wives already just because of financial gains.

If regina daniels had simply rejected ned nwoko marriage proposal, we would not be having a drama over this and maybe nairaland won't just be reginaland.com.

The mother is the grand schemer here Regina doesn’t know much of what she is doing and that’s why Ned has tied her down. She’s can’t go anywhere. Also why didn’t they seek the consent of her father? Was it the Mum alone who produced or even catered for the child?

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Jaqenhghar: 11:11am On May 31, 2019
On a shithole where hundreds are dying this is the most important thing to some people.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by planetx: 11:11am On May 31, 2019
idu1:
undecided

What's wrong with old fuvktard

cc sagamite.
Whatever happened to that fvctard dude?
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by AngelicBeing: 11:12am On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:13am On May 31, 2019
This man is ugly Sha,
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:
The union is nasty as hell in my opinion but Regina has made her choice, their business
it repulses my mind, just thinking about it. How can a mother do this to her daughter? The daughter herself lacks common sense and good judgment. Even if she changes private jets like cloth, it can NEVER EVER be worth it! If she was driven by money, was there no more "acceptable" candidate.... In fact this can't be true

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:14am On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:
Hippocrates most of u will do anytin to get a rich man is Regina not above 18. is beta to marry Dan do olosho like mercy aigbe
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
I love Shan George, woman has no filter when it comes to saying her mind and she asked the right questions.

He's indeed a "sad little prick".

Very apt, Shan, very apt.
Nairalanders come oh!!!!!!!! How on earth did she know that he is "little pricked" Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2019
Either u wish d opportunity should av come 2 u, ur daughter or u ve problem, though d man ugly true true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos / Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.