Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (64949 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:29am On May 31, 2019
cheesy as if shan george wont say yes if ned nwoko ask her out.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by semyman: 11:29am On May 31, 2019
Na Dem Olosho showing her self
Expired orange

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MetaPhysical: 11:30am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:

I've heard of the tradition and kai, na wa o. If it was also done on the man, it is a different thing, at least, they will both be compelled to be faithful.

Exactly! This tradition of "you cant cheat on me" forced on her is my only disagreement with their union. This guy is over 60 with 4 or 5 wives ahead of young Regina, and probably will get more after her.....and all he thinks of her is cheating on him. In his position he ought to be more accomodating and trusting than this.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 11:31am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
see dont get me angry wats ur business wit america are u america or a Nigerian. is it america DAT teach us how to live our life? Ned is Muslim is his religion and his tradition support DAT. Regina is also not a baby shes above 18 an adult. most of us jumping as a parrot here our dad marry plenty wife most our grand ancestor marry plenty. my grandma marry at 16. why let modern life spoil our culture.u are ibo.take religion aside did IBO custom talk against 2 wife?
OK don't get angry especially when your daughter at 18 brings home an old man who u can call uncle. If he is Muslim, is she? Money is the greese in this whole thing and that is wrong. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:32am On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

I think it’s nasty but I’m not bashing her, she’s just looking out for herself but it doesn’t stop it from being nasty cheesy
wat do u mean by nasty dear
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Born2Breed(f): 11:33am On May 31, 2019
Shan Shan Shan...mama di mama.

She don yarn, who nor like make e head wall.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Oyindidi(f): 11:33am On May 31, 2019
Angry ex
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ibkayee(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
wat do u mean by nasty dear
It arouses a visceral reaction of disgust within me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Andersonjr(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2019
Lol says a person who her first marriage was when she was 16.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MartinsD12(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has called out Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ husband, over his recent marriage to the budding actress in a post & delete on social media. She wrote:

Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars, or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp? Is there a free well equipped children’s hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for d aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it. I’ve never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless. Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

Word I like that
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:38am On May 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Exactly! This tradition of "you cant cheat on me" forced on her is my only disagreement with their union. This guy is over 60 with 4 or 5 wives ahead of young Regina, and probably will get more after her.....and all he thinks of her is cheating on him. In his position he ought to be more accomodating and trusting than this.
trusting u say? ned nwoko is not a fool nau.he knows regina daniels would be tempted with d number of better looking younger men around and dont forget her ex boyfriend is still available.all na about self preservation but then tradition or no tradition she will stil cheat if she wants to cheat.dats what most rich old men married to young ladies have to contend with.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 11:39am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
The deed has been done. Stop crying over spilled milk. You are castigating the man while shamelessly absolving the girl's faults. Don't you also think she is disgusting and shameless for marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather all because of money?

Or maybe you are trying to get the attention of Alhaji Nwoko for consideration as a 6th wife. But unfortunately for you, he does not do old and expired actresses. Fresh kpomo is the real deal. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Guy you're mouthed plz
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by PAQ(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2019
He saw what he liked, tendered and won.
She saw what she needed gave her price and was bought!
They r both happy with their needs met, yet Nigerians r busy complaining and insulting.

Is it today girls younger than her are being married off without their consent or choice? Why all dis noise over someone else's choice and happiness?
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:40am On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
OK don't get angry especially when your daughter at 18 brings home an old man who u can call uncle. If he is Muslim, is she? Money is the greese in this whole thing and that is wrong. Ciao.
wen u choose to marry Muslim u become one. again Regina is above 18.again did u watch DAT video DAT leak.chioma from IMO state a girl of 16 DAT 6 guys sex at once.she was not raped she enjoy it. wat am I trying to say I wish my daughter at 18 is still in schl and then marry young guy. but is beta for her to marry at 18 Dan sleep around and disgrace family name. most of dis girls shld marry and DAT will control dem.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 11:41am On May 31, 2019
Pansophist Daddytime what's your say on this
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:43am On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:
It arouses a visceral reaction of disgust within me cheesy
hmm nice one dear
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by trapQ: 11:43am On May 31, 2019
Regina is still very young and may not be fully responsible for her actions. Yes she is still greedy but Ned who is way older and wiser than her should take more of the blame. He has 5 other wives, if that is not the height of greed then I dont know what is. People always see this from one angle but look at it this way. What should make an old man desire a girl younger than some of his kids and a little older than his youngest kids if not for greed?
CeeJay9ja:
No one is talking about Regina's greed?

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Paulo3ree(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2019
Now you just landed on what your fury is
#"don't cheat on me"
Women of nowadays with infidelity in their mind upandown
Spit's
U want a busy man to be wandering what his young wife could be doing when he is on a business tour that requires outmost concentration
Spits again
&
Nonsense
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:45am On May 31, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Whatever. Las las, that same Ned is the sole and bonafide owner of Regina's toto

Unfortunately, Regional can't eat her cake and have it grin grin grin
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Gkemz: 11:45am On May 31, 2019
E pain am say Oga Ned no ask for her expired goods.
Next...
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by victorian(f): 11:45am On May 31, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
You better respect yourself and respect people's choice and space. No one forced the girl into that marriage and neither is she complaining. Hypocritical beings!

The bytch is even telling the man what to do with his money. People who have no clear direction how to live their lives will wanna tell you how to live yours, nonsense. angry

Just imagine this trash. Smh!

Don't mind her.

How she wish, she is Regina's shoes.
Regina is not complaining, she is happy with Ned, helping him spend his money and also using her influence to bless other actors and actresses in nollywood.
Because money no reach her side, she's crying more than the bereaved.

Nonsense!
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Fenmark: 11:45am On May 31, 2019
Wetin Concern you madam
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MetaPhysical: 11:47am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
maybe wen u marry and ur wife cheat u will be happy.Regina is young so to stop temptation dats why he use DAT on her.

For your information there are antidotes for such binds against infidelity. Beside that....he puts himself in harms way. There is something called crime of passion where women plot an escape from a monotonous and restricting union. A girl uses her charms and intrigue to hook a hero outside. The hero becomes enchanted and gets over himself and commits atrocities against the villain husband to free his angel. We hear stories everyday in news about such....i dont pray that for her....but a man must not worship the apple between a woman's thighs. No man who sees woman as a divine being and respect and honor her would be so petty to begin to imagine negativity around her. If he would put such restriction let it be "reactive" after she has betrayed trust....and not "proactive" to restrain.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:48am On May 31, 2019
2shure:
Shut up thr. Wreckless hatlot. Like say u no do shiiit during your early stages inblife. She stil get that tatoo for arm
Hw u dey sure she still no dey do shiiit? grin

Last time I checked, d Toto was still there grin
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Imo1stson: 11:50am On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has called out Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ husband, over his recent marriage to the budding actress in a post & delete on social media. She wrote:

Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars, or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp? Is there a free well equipped children’s hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for d aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it. I’ve never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless. Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

And Rochas Okorocha that did and is still doing all that is there any appreciation? Humans are insatiable
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by emilyone(f): 11:52am On May 31, 2019
9ja and big big grammer,which one be sad little prick again lipsrsealed
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by 9gerian: 11:52am On May 31, 2019
While uncalled for, I can imagine what’s going through her mind especially if Shan has a daughter or niece.

However, Regina is not her daughter so...

I’m curious though. What is really the full implication of the much touted ritual, and was Regina fully informed? Was she also old enough to consent to such or can the mother make that decision on her behalf? These are the areas that I think may be of concern to all the affected stakeholders in this case.

MrGist:
GistMore.com

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by idu1(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2019
planetx:
Whatever happened to that fvctard dude?

He quit bro.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by lookgoodingguy: 11:58am On May 31, 2019
Do people marry with the intention to cheat? Why is Shan George angry at the initiation? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by dapadawee: 11:59am On May 31, 2019
kettle calling pot black

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by benkk015: 12:00pm On May 31, 2019
Madam, what is your business in their marriage? Men don't need beauty to get married but need �. It is their choice

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by bluefilm: 12:00pm On May 31, 2019
I'm sorry to say it, but that Ned is really ugly...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.