Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (64950 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Paulo3ree(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2019
cococandy:
He will keep wondering o
Because she will cheat and nothing will happen.
You greedy mofos wanting to eat your cakes and have it.

We the members of mofos men association hereby confirm you a cheat.
Guys leggo

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2019
bluefilm:
I'm sorry to say it, but that Ned is really ugly...

Theres one pic of him laughing like those hyenas of pride land.

Lol that nigga is ugly. Rich but ugly
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On May 31, 2019
Okay.
Paulo3ree:

We the members of mofos men association hereby confirm you a cheat.
Guys leggo
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

My sister I've been there. Allow me share. I was forming broke at my church,people overlooked me. A chicks mum I liked disrespected me. Suddenly I started to change,from attitude to wardrobe to charitable deeds. As I speak today they're clustered all over me. People love convenience too much
just imagine. Shallow minded people irritate me. Sorry to say.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by abeggnow: 5:34pm On May 31, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
You better respect yourself and respect people's choice and space. No one forced the girl into that marriage and neither is she complaining. Hypocritical beings!

The bytch is even telling the man what to do with his money. People who have no clear direction how to live their lives will wanna tell you how to live yours, nonsense. angrythe truth is bitter but it must be said. Marrying a minor is a no no

Just imagine this trash. Smh!

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 5:35pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
just imagine. Shallow minded people irritate me. Sorry to say.

No need they're begging for my attention now. This monthnim lanuhcing a jeep to church. Stay tuned for updates.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Paulo3ree(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2019
cococandy:
Okay.

I hope you know I am kidding you

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Kingspin(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
Rants of a frustrated woman, I don't support the marriage but why will we she insult someone for his choice was regina daniels forced into the marriage, was she not aware of the condition and traditional surrounding it before getting into it? He is disgusting but regina daniels is not disgusting? A small girl who can accept the marriage proposal from a man older than her father, married a man who had four wives already just because of financial gains.

If regina daniels had simply rejected ned nwoko marriage proposal, we would not be having a drama over this and maybe nairaland won't just be reginaland.com.
SHAN GEORGE has her own opinion(right) just like you
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 31, 2019
The old ashawio dey vex, nobody want her worn out pucci again. E pain am for bodi..she no fit gbe bodi cheesy
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Legendguru: 6:05pm On May 31, 2019
money aint.urgly bitchx should get a life
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Amanda4life: 6:10pm On May 31, 2019
Its true.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by bekpo(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has called out Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ husband, over his recent marriage to the budding actress in a post & delete on social media. She wrote:

Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars, or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp? Is there a free well equipped children’s hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for d aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it. I’ve never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless. Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

I love u darling for this.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by StUriah(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/3580052/shan-george-pregnant-first-child

Actress Shan George shared this throwback photo of when she was pregnant with her first child and wrote:

My first child. I realized i didn't have any pix during the pregnancy. So this Saturday Morning, i was in d first stage of labour. I quickly got dressed and called a photographer to take this pix. November 22nd. I put to bed later that night at 2am. Sunday, Nov 23rd. To a handsome bouncing Baby Boy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaLSvMF5za/?hl=en

Recall that Shan George got married at the age of 15. The marriage produced 2 sons before she walked out of the marriage to further her education.
Shan later dated her colleague, Okay McAnthony, Popularly known as Okey Bakassi. They later parted ways as Okey got married to another Woman. Shan later got married to Tony Nwosisi. The marriage also crashed after a while.

Shan George is now a grandmother, courtesy of her first son.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Sinach0191(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
Las Las oga Ned will settle u. Just chill
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Beface(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
yea me pity d man wey go do racket with her but then there are still men wey dey still run after married women wey their husband don put magun on. u know say not every man wey dey flirt believe in juju wey dey catch person wey sleep wit married woman.
True talk but this man juju go strong o.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by victorian(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

You're smarter than this ma. I beg to disagree with you politely.

Does Regina look unhappy till date?

Is Regina complaining she's forced against her will to marry Ned?

Is Regina tied up like a slave to. Marry Ned?

Was Regina raped by Ned?

Is Regina heavily pregnant like Shan who has already given birth to two boys before she got to age 18?

If you can answer these questions with all sense of truth, then I will know we are heading somewhere.

Please kindly answer
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by victorian(f): 8:29pm On May 31, 2019
StUriah:
https://www.nairaland.com/3580052/shan-george-pregnant-first-child

Actress Shan George shared this throwback photo of when she was pregnant with her first child and wrote:

My first child. I realized i didn't have any pix during the pregnancy. So this Saturday Morning, i was in d first stage of labour. I quickly got dressed and called a photographer to take this pix. November 22nd. I put to bed later that night at 2am. Sunday, Nov 23rd. To a handsome bouncing Baby Boy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaLSvMF5za/?hl=en

Recall that Shan George got married at the age of 15. The marriage produced 2 sons before she walked out of the marriage to further her education.
Shan later dated her colleague, Okay McAnthony, Popularly known as Okey Boakassi. They later parted ways as Okey got married to another Woman. Shan later got married to Tony Nwosisi. The marriage also crashed after a while.

Shan George is now a grandmother, courtesy of her first son.

Can you imagine bloody hypocrite!

Age 15! She already know man and pregnant sef angry

And she's there talking trash about Regina who's 18years, and married without getting pregnant first.

Yeye dey smell

Jealousy will not kill her las las

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 31, 2019
fabulousfortune:
Did i strike a nerve?
maybe...
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 8:33pm On May 31, 2019
victorian:

Does Regina look unhappy till date?

Is Regina complaining she's forced against her will to marry Ned?

Is Regina tied up like a slave to. Marry Ned?

Was Regina raped by Ned?

Is Regina heavily pregnant like Shan who has already given birth to two boys before she got to age 18?

If you can answer these questions with all sense of truth, then I will know we are heading somewhere.

Please kindly answer

K
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by JimohMomoh: 8:47pm On May 31, 2019
Na wah o, so dem don lock this Regina punna till death do apart, chai.
Na to buy intimacy gadget be dat o, Ned can't satisfy all his numerous wives and concubines, not possible.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 31, 2019
Griiiiiin:
maybe...
U wanna suck bweast? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by HMarshal(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2019
Wait, in this life? You think there is any charity witout some kind of giving? Or achievement witout some kind of sacrifice? If the "don't cheat on me ritual is real" well ...
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Onyi22(f): 9:26pm On May 31, 2019
Watin concern me
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2019
fabulousfortune:
U wanna suck bweast? cheesy
mtchww...u aren't serious, fortune leave me alone plz
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by AbbieCaramel: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=delugajackson post=78882685]The deed has been done. Stop crying over spilled milk. You are castigating the man while shamelessly absolving the girl's faults. Don't you also think she is disgusting and shameless for marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather all because of money?

Or perhaps you're trying to get the attention of Alhaji Nwoko for consideration as a 6th wife. But unfortunately for you, he does not do old and expired actresses. Fresh and light-skined kpomo is the real deal. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
[/quol ....... ..this is too wicket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.