Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (64952 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by cococandy(f): 2:01pm On May 31, 2019
Nairalanders are mostly damaged goods. Don’t expect them to see anything wrong with this man’s pervert behavior

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by cococandy(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2019
He will keep wondering o
Because she will cheat and nothing will happen.
You greedy mofos wanting to eat your cakes and have it.

Paulo3ree:
Now you just landed on what your fury is
#"don't cheat on me"
Women of nowadays with infidelity in their mind upandown
Spit's
U want a busy man to be wandering what his young wife could be doing when he is on a business tour that requires outmost concentration
Spits again
&
Nonsense
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by cococandy(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2019
Me too

yvelchstores:
What I can't understand is, why will anyone compromise their entire life because of money? This whole thing seems like a bad dream that doesn't want to end. I am thinking tmrws head line will be, regina was never married to Ned, it was all for publicity. .. But if this is really true, it's so painful. How can a girl whose mother and father still lives make a horrendous mistake. I see this as the beginning of a downward hill for the rest of her life's journey. What is money? How much money? This is a shock still.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Charly68: 2:05pm On May 31, 2019
Ummmn,now I understand the initiation aspect of the traditional marriage, she must never cheat on the husband ..Thanks oo Shan George for the insight .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bright777: 2:06pm On May 31, 2019
TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH...THAT CULT INITIATION IS SO WICKED "DONT CHEAT ON ME"... WHILE THE OLD MAN GOES ABOUT SLEEPING WITH BABES, MY DEAR REGINA IS PERPETUALLY CAGED...NDO NNE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 31, 2019
eni4real:
What pain Shan George pass is the 'Don't ever cheat on me' rite which Ned did!!!
Regina Daniel is trapped??
she is not trapped anything.if she wants to play away match she can still do it on code.the late MKO abiola hope u know dere were rumours dat amongst the kids birthed by his younger wives many were not his biological kids.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 2:09pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
What I can't understand is, why will anyone compromise their entire life because of money? This whole thing seems like a bad dream that doesn't want to end. I am thinking tmrws head line will be, regina was never married to Ned, it was all for publicity... But if this is really true, it's so painful. How can a girl whose mother and father still lives make a horrendous mistake. I see this as the beginning of a downward hill for the rest of her life's journey. What is money? How much money? This is a shock still.

And the bad part is a guy says she was getting 500k per movie was the rave of the moment. Big boys in the society slide into her d.m to send her gifts. So what's in it for her? She could have cashed in on her popularity to sell a product like ifu ennada. Why this? I think her kids would ask too

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 31, 2019
Bright777:
TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH...THAT CULT INITIATION IS SO WICKED "DONT CHEAT ON ME"... WHILE THE OLD MAN GOES ABOUT SLEEPING WITH BABES, MY DEAR REGINA IS PERPETUALLY CAGED...NDO NNE
well money dey
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 2:11pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
there are many parents who would even praise their dauthers wen they bring home a rich old man as husband to be.abi u never hear of mothers wey go encourage their dauthers to break off with their younger fiancees and marry a man old enuf to be her grandfather cos of money? poverty in d land is real oo.
it's sad. At the end of the day, every young woman or man should know that even if their parents love them, their selfish interests can override this love anytime any day especially when they have other children. I laugh when I see women following the words of their parents to leave their marriage cos the Man no hold money. Happens everyday
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by tosyne2much(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
;Ddem both be hustlers.
I dey tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
she is not trapped anything.if she wants to play away match she can still do it on code.the late MKO abiola hope u know dere were rumours dat amongst the kids birthed by his younger wives many were not his biological kids.
Did Abiola put the same password on his younger wives body
Abiola seems to me like a liberal person and a philosophical type. He never went deep to the point of performing a "magun" rite on his younger wives...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

And the bad part is a guy says she was getting 500k per movie was the rave of the moment. Big boys in the society slide into her d.m to send her gifts. So what's in it for her? She could have cashed in on her popularity to sell a product like ifu ennada. Why this? I think her kids would ask too
as far as potential goes, this girl had so so much potentials. Her thirsty mother wanted more I guess. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT NED IS NOT THE RICHEST IN THE Block so if she was going to eat a frog, she for eat the freaking biggest frog in nigeria and even west Africa. What a waste.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2019
fabulousfortune:
re u fine
fortune u are mad oo,get d fvck outta my post,abi dem send u to me ni..lol,big head
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 2:19pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
as far as potential goes, this girl had so so much potentials. Her thirsty mother wanted more I guess. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT NED IS NOT THE RICHEST IN THE Block so if she was going to eat a frog, she for eat the freaking biggest frog in nigeria and even west Africa. What a waste.

Blame it on mothers who want fame and power much more than the peace of their daughters.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 2:19pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:

Blame it on mothers who want fame and power much more than the peace of their daughters..
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

if you want to even compare oshiomole and iara. Oshiomole has d name, d exposure and the money, no one knew iara home and abroad even tho she is a damsel. In this case, no one knew Ned nwoko. Regina has d name, she has the exposure, she has all the potential for making the cool cash. Why? So puzzled
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 2:24pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
if you want to even compare oshiomole and iara. Oshiomole has d name, d exposure and the money, no one knew iara home and abroad even tho she is a damsel. In this case, no one knew Ned nwoko. Regina has d name, she has the exposure, she has all the potential for making the cool cash. Why? So puzzled

Don't look far. Start from this forum well find the answer. The insatiable thirst and wants of humans. Greed in its purest form. Some women want more than conpanionshipm its like they say the whole package. Fame. Power. Wealth and guess what not considering happibedd joy little precious tons money doesn't buy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2019
eni4real:
Abiola seems to me like a liberal person and a philosophical type. He never went deep to the point of performing a "magun" rite on his younger wives...
cheesy
eni4real:
we dont know for sure if abiola did any magun rituals on his younger wives yes.he could have done it..he might not have done it.is not because ned nwoko is publicising his own dat we knowing? wat of if he did d rituals quickly in a secret ceremony.would we have been any wiser?
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 2:30pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

Don't look far. Start from this forum well find the answer. The insatiable thirst and wants of humans. Greed in its purest form. Some women want more than conpanionshipm its like they say the whole package. Fame. Power. Wealth and guess what not considering happibedd joy little precious tons money doesn't buy
that's the worst part, the comments I read here from desperate youth is disheartening.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 2:39pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
that's the worst part, the comments I read here from desperate youth is disheartening.

My sister I've been there. Allow me share. I was forming broke at my church,people overlooked me. A chicks mum I liked disrespected me. Suddenly I started to change,from attitude to wardrobe to charitable deeds. As I speak today they're clustered all over me. People love convenience too much
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind her.

How she wish, she is Regina's shoes.
Regina is not complaining, she is happy with Ned, helping him spend his money and also using her influence to bless other actors and actresses in nollywood.
Because money no reach her side, she's crying more than the bereaved.

Nonsense!
Exactly! Money no reach her side.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
it's sad. At the end of the day, every young woman or man should know that even if their parents love them, their selfish interests can override this love anytime any day especially when they have other children. I laugh when I see women following the words of their parents to leave their marriage cos the Man no hold money. Happens everyday
in some families to see mothers pimping out their dauthers to rich old men..some even force their dauthers overseas to go and prostitute and send money to them so they can buy the latest wrapper and jeep and pose to their friends they have finally arrived. if u live in a family where there is love and u have parents who have ur own interest at heart then u should count urself lucky oo cos in many other families its not like dat.they love-vendor out their children to aquire more material things.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Ejanla07: 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has called out Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ husband, over his recent marriage to the budding actress in a post & delete on social media. She wrote:

Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars, or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp? Is there a free well equipped children’s hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for d aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it. I’ve never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless. Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

who Shan George epp

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by magicminister: 2:49pm On May 31, 2019
cococandy:
Nairalanders are mostly damaged goods. Don’t expect them to see anything wrong with this man’s pervert behavior

Thank you my sister.

Nairaland is a reflection of the Nigerian society.
There are very few individual on here that are reasonable and I commend you for being one of them.

Girls get kidnapped, raped and murdered but the oafs here will call them “slay queen”

A female gets missing for days and the oafs will say things like “go check her boyfriend house”

They like to see women subdued without opinion or sense,
They like to see unsuccessful people because it makes them feel better about themselves.

They worship the same politicians that have embezzled their future and the future of their future generations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by magicminister: 3:00pm On May 31, 2019
Ejanla07:

who Shan George epp

She made very very valid point. Bed Nwoko is a public office holder. He’s a billionaire but I don’t know his business besides politics. Keep it real, does he have any major project to his name? Hospital? School? Library? Just anything....

It is well with Nigerians. Our leaders prefer us uneducated because that keeps us gullible and stupid like most people on Nairaland.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2019
nzeobi:
you should blame the Regina and her mother that agreed to marry him.
marriage is meant to be enjoyed.
this idea of planning widowhood and wedding together is a big NO for me
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by jrusky(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2019
Its a disaster lasst night when I heard the truth about this ugly man that look semi-alien private and secret life I was shocked.

Mother like Regina I pray non of my gamily marry such a woman as wife it's so disgusting when things were tracked and it was confirmed this alien looking man used to bleep Regina mother bro pls let's not go there it was so disgusting.

Shan Goerge hold your peace, in about a year time Regina and her misguided greedy mother will understand by the time the shackles fall off their eyes but definitely it would be too late.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by monex(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2019
cococandy:

As disgusting as this union is, she is an adult and therefore he is no pedophile.

This is different from the Zamfara one.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
Griiiiiin:
fortune u are mad oo,get d fvck outta my post,abi dem send u to me ni..lol,big head
Did i strike a nerve?
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
On a shithole where hundreds are dying this is the most important thing to some people.

A man has written wisely.

Dont even now why I am reading this shit.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by armadeo(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Until now, getting full revelation of the meaning of that traditional marriage, I supported their choice. For him to lock her into a spiritual bond of fidelity is cruel. This in essence is same as putting magun on her. Very wicked, and Im on Shan's side on the matter.

To exaggerate, I dont see anything amiss with a 80yr old marrying a 18yr old girl, or a 20yrl old man marrying a 90yr old woman ...choices and circumstances! People should be free to enter into marriage of convenience and be respected as we respect those entering marriage of love. However, it is wrong to tie down someone's fate spiritually. No wonder the girl is sour and sullen at the ceremony. Her spirit rejects the ritual, she just couldnt speak. Ned Nwoko is cruel for taking her through that rite...i dissaprove.

Well she shoildnt be afraid if she doesn't plan to cheat. But a younger man will not have bothered with such. Ned knows he cant meet up with the requirements of that fresh booty so he's protecting his turf.

She should enjoy the wealth and the ceremony that surrounds it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos / Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.