Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (64973 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by TemmyT002(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2019
Wetin be your own na?
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Emmyefe1: 11:16am On May 31, 2019
Nobody put him for her said and said you must marry, she’s not a little girl that can’t make your own decision, she choose him and why can’t Nigerians let her be
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:16am On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
it repulses my mind, just thinking about it. How can a mother do this to her daughter? The daughter herself lacks common sense and good judgment. Even if she changes private jets like cloth, it can NEVER EVER be worth it! If she was driven by money, was there no more "acceptable" candidate.... In fact this can't be true
is Regina above 18 yes or no.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
I love Shan George, woman has no filter when it comes to saying her mind and she asked the right questions.

He's indeed a "sad little prick".

Very apt, Shan, very apt.
What do you have to say abt Regina and her mother? The prick did not force himself on them did he?
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2019
What pain Shan George pass is the 'Don't ever cheat on me' rite which Ned did!!!
Regina Daniel is trapped??

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Dolorsa: 11:17am On May 31, 2019
Is it your ugly? Regina wey marry the man no complain. E pain am say the man no marry her. Outright jealousy.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by yvelchstores(f): 11:18am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
is Regina above 18 yes or no.
and so? Can this happen in America, yes or no? Pls let's act civil. Forth wife fah
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by LamidicownuBSS: 11:18am On May 31, 2019
REGINA WILL STILL Bleep OUTSIDE,

MARK MY WORD,

HIGHEST, THEY SEPARATE
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by jidobaba(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
What I can't understand is, why will anyone compromise their entire life because of money? This whole thing seems like a bad dream that doesn't want to end. I am thinking tmrws head line will be, regina was never married to Ned, it was all for publicity... But if this is really true, it's so painful. How can a girl whose mother and father still lives make a horrendous mistake. I see this as the beginning of a downward hill for the rest of her life's journey. What is money? How much money? This is a shock still.
I know how you feel. It's the nagging suspicion that Ned isn't even THAT rich. God knows he doesn't look it.
Women(spits).

yvelchstores:
and so? Can this happen in America, yes or no? Pls let's act civil. Forth wife fah
Happens in America all of the time. Ned just courted too much publicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by brainhgeek(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

We're you one of them? Just curious
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:19am On May 31, 2019
Griiiiiin:
This man is ugly Sha,
re u fine
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Cheryph200(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2019
Na only for naija we dey support bad things.. Na their choice shaa. Don't ever blame anyone into fraud for their actions too let the law work on them.. Regina D is a legit yahoo girl.. If federal government can provide enough work for the youth.. Most of the youth won't embrace fraud
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ifyalways(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2019
lomprico:
Madam! How old were you when u had your first son?
She married early. Probably this kind of set up and was also widowed early. Reason she feels this pained undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ukaface(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2019
Regina is of age to know what she wants in life.And the whole event seems good to her,if not she for protest or disagree,but she's cool.
Aunty leave her alone, everyone to his/ her cross.She's made her decision.
Let's just wait for the future, repercussions, consequences........hope she'ld be fine though.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MetaPhysical: 11:21am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
I love Shan George, woman has no filter when it comes to saying her mind and she asked the right questions.

He's indeed a "sad little prick".

Very apt, Shan, very apt.

Until now, getting full revelation of the meaning of that traditional marriage, I supported their choice. For him to lock her into a spiritual bond of fidelity is cruel. This in essence is same as putting magun on her. Very wicked, and Im on Shan's side on the matter.

To exaggerate, I dont see anything amiss with a 80yr old marrying a 18yr old girl, or a 20yrl old man marrying a 90yr old woman ...choices and circumstances! People should be free to enter into marriage of convenience and be respected as we respect those entering marriage of love. However, it is wrong to tie down someone's fate spiritually. No wonder the girl is sour and sullen at the ceremony. Her spirit rejects the ritual, she just couldnt speak. Ned Nwoko is cruel for taking her through that rite...i dissaprove.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by LamidicownuBSS: 11:21am On May 31, 2019
NED PURPOSELY DO DAT TRADITION TO PUT FEAR IN HER BUT

REGINA WILL STILL Bleep OUTSIDE.

ACTRESS, FEAR ACTRESS

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by iammolise(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2019
ASPIREX:
SADLY,.......our greatest undoing as a people is our inability or perhaps outright refusal to mind our own business.

Ned Nwoko is an adult.

Regina is also an adult albeit young adult.

Her parents are experiencesd adults.

The formula works for all concerned.

Same formula worked for Bianca & Odumegu Ojukwu

Also worked for Shade & Chief Okoya

Other examples abound even in our immediate environment.

We are all on earth to experience and grow. The most we can do is support and maybe empathise with each other.

I never for once blamed the old man, never saw the marriage as an underage marriage... I've seen people way older marry people way younger... And besides she Regina Daniels is old enough to know fully well what she wants and what she don't, and more to that she accepted the marriage knowing that people will judge her but she didn't give a fvck.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:23am On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
see dont get me angry wats ur business wit america are u america or a Nigerian. is it america DAT teach us how to live our life? Ned is Muslim is his religion and his tradition support DAT. Regina is also not a baby shes above 18 an adult. most of us jumping as a parrot here our dad marry plenty wife most our grand ancestor marry plenty. my grandma marry at 16. why let modern life spoil our culture.u are ibo.take religion aside did IBO custom talk against 2 wife?

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Awoo88: 11:23am On May 31, 2019
When I saw the way that idiot was dressed, I knew that ceremony is an initiation for the girl. And her greedy mother happily agreed. The disaster some woman bring on themselves for immediate gain is very terrible

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by KayGood(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2019
I've been waiting for something like this cos I know if Ned happens to be from the north, his issue would have been tabled on the floor of the National Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2019
NOC1:
my own wahala is How did she know the size of his prick?

“Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick[i][/i]...."

His Surname na... grin grin Nwa(pikin) Oko (Prick)
Nwoko Pikin Prick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:24am On May 31, 2019
I have always loved Shan but right now she's talking trash because the Regina in question wasn't forced but rather her greed pushed her into wtv she eventually finds herself in.. Who cares? Enjoy ur sweet dreams & nightmares cheesy
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 11:24am On May 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Until now, getting full revelation of the meaning of that traditional marriage, I supported their choice. For him to lock her into a spiritual bond of fidelity is cruel. This in essence is same as putting magun on her. Very wicked, and Im on Shan's side on the matter.

To exaggerate, I dont see anything amiss with a 80yr old marrying a 18yr old girl, or a 20yrl old man marrying a 90yr old woman ...choices and circumstances! People should be free to enter into marriage of convenience and be respected as we respect those entering marriage of love. However, it is wrong to tie down someone's fate spiritually. No wonder the girl is sour and sullen at the ceremony. Her spirit rejects the ritual, she just couldnt speak. Ned Nwoko is cruel for taking her through that rite...i dissaprove.

I've heard of the tradition and kai, na wa o. If it was also done on the man, it is a different thing, at least, they will both be compelled to be faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MetaPhysical: 11:24am On May 31, 2019
ifyalways:

She married early. Probably this kind of set up and was also widowed early. Reason she feels this pained undecided

Thats when people say " I feel you"! grin

She can relate.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Bossjakande: 11:25am On May 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

maybe wen u marry and ur wife cheat u will be happy.Regina is young so to stop temptation dats why he use DAT on her.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ibkayee(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
it repulses my mind, just thinking about it. How can a mother do this to her daughter? The daughter herself lacks common sense and good judgment. Even if she changes private jets like cloth, it can NEVER EVER be worth it! If she was driven by money, was there no more "acceptable" candidate.... In fact this can't be true
Seeing the way her mum was dancing in one video made me cringe, I’m not saying she shouldn’t be happy, but at least pretend you’re aware that your young daughter is getting married to her ancestor lool

Nasty as I see it though, they’re just looking out for themselves, I can’t blame them for that. It’s what you get when you live in a materialistic and impoverished society.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by chris51(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2019
Shan George said it all.
Regina and her mother are very greedy. I sympathize with Regina.

How can an old man like Ned satisfy a young girl like Regina sexually, especially with other wives?

Young lady, you don't know what you are getting into.
It's unfortunate but I wish her luck

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by PopeFlatino(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2019
Nairaland people do surprise me sometimes..

Does it mean almost all of u have been bewitched alongside Regina Daniels too?,,,,since this whole drama started we all believed it's purely child Abuse,forget the fact that Regina had reached 17 ,from her mum's over excited mood no one could even tell us that she forced Regina to marry that man,yet we keep supporting this union sad

The other time,A man spoke up against d union and claimed to be d real Dad with proves,,yet Nairalanders bashed him..

Today Shan George stood up to d truth,she don't wanna ass lick like so many other actors that calls themselves coalition of Nigeria entertainers ....Those once that formed that group,I can assure u that 60% of them aren't happy with d Marraige yet they can't speak up because they are scared of the Unknown, example u all can see how unhappy Mr Alex Usifor the legend of Nollywood was in all the pics he appeared in from d once shared on dat their children's day show...But a lady spoke up,u guys are pointing to kill..

Far from Regina Daniels,,, Yesterday their was a rumor that Emeka Ihedioha ordered the demolition of those useless monuments Rochas constructed which possibly have some spiritual significance,,you all started fighting against the new governor like he killed somebody while u we're d same set of people that felt so bad wen Rochas was wasting the treasury on statues that were not meant to be.

In Summary,Nairalanders why so Negative to the truth all d time?

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by chris51(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2019
chris51:
Shan George said it all.
Regina and her mother are very greedy. I sympathize with Regina.

How can an old man like Ned satisfy a young girl like Regina sexually, especially with other wives?

Young lady, you don't know what you are getting into.
It's unfortunate but I wish her luck
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by mozona(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2019
well said!
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ibkayee(f): 11:28am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
Hippocrates most of u will do anytin to get a rich man is Regina not above 18. is beta to marry Dan do olosho like mercy aigbe
I think it’s nasty but I’m not bashing her, she’s just looking out for herself but it doesn’t stop it from being nasty cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education / Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.