Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (64955 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by kingzizzy: 12:06pm On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has called out Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ husband, over his recent marriage to the budding actress in a post & delete on social media. She wrote:

Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars, or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp? Is there a free well equipped children’s hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for d aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it. I’ve never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless. Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

This is very silly of Shan George. If Ned Nwoko had built a hospital, school and care home in his village as Shan George is asking, would Shsn George be congratulating him on marriage to Regina? Of course not! Shan George would have started asking why he didn't build a television station in all 36 states.

I can understand if someone isnt happy with Ned Nwoko and Regina. What I dont understand is asking what Ned Nwoko has done for the people as if Ned Nwoko is obligated to help any one.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MrBen619(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2019
He just need a public recognition
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by schamch: 12:10pm On May 31, 2019
Well said. but Shan George should watch her speech. Senator Ned Nwoko might just sue her for defamation of character. abi wetin concern her for for this Regina Daniel s mata.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MetaPhysical: 12:12pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
trusting u say? ned nwoko is not a fool nau.he knows regina daniels would be tempted with d number of better looking younger men around and dont forget her ex boyfriend is still available.all na about self preservation but then tradition or no tradition she will stil cheat if she wants to cheat.dats what most rich old men married to young ladies have to contend with.

True word

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 31, 2019
were did this ugly creature crawl out from? embarassed
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by tightpussy156: 12:13pm On May 31, 2019
stupid fool. you can't blame only the man an leave the prostitude who decide an happy to.marry the old man just because of money.you ursef if given the opportunity you will still marry the old fool because of money. u are a greedy woman castigating one side because of ur selfish interest.Regina Daniel is a little prostitude if u have ur cash well arranged u go Bleep the bitch to nonsense. this are the type of girls that can sleep with a dog that bark woo, wool' because money answereth or things.those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 12:14pm On May 31, 2019
trapQ:
Regina is still very young and may not be fully responsible for her actions. Yes she is still greedy but Ned who is way older and wiser than her should take more of the blame. He has 5 other wives, if that is not the height of greed then I dont know what is. People always see this from one angle but look at it this way. What should make an old man desire a girl younger than some of his kids and a little older than his youngest kids if not for greed?

Preach. Brilliant perspective

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by chival(f): 12:16pm On May 31, 2019
nzeobi:
you should blame the Regina and her mother that agreed to marry him.
marriage is meant to be enjoyed.
this idea of planning widowhood and wedding together is a big NO for me

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 12:17pm On May 31, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind her.

How she wish, she is Regina's shoes.
Regina is not complaining, she is happy with Ned, helping him spend his money and also using her influence to bless other actors and actresses in nollywood.
Because money no reach her side, she's crying more than the bereaved.

Nonsense!

You're smarter than this ma. I beg to disagree with you politely.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Planet3xi: 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

For your information there are antidotes for such binds against infidelity. Beside that....he puts himself in harms way. There is something called crime of passion where women plot an escape from a monotonous and restricting union. A girl uses her charms and intrigue to hook a hero outside. The hero becomes enchanted and gets over himself and commits atrocities against the villain husband to free his angel. We hear stories everyday in news about such....i dont pray that for her....but a man must not worship the apple between a woman's thighs. No man who sees woman as a divine being and respect and honor her would be so petty to begin to imagine negativity around her. If he would put such restriction let it be "reactive" after she has betrayed trust....and not "proactive" to restrain.

Excellent. Everything on point. I love the part of not been proactive but reactive

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by ogbonti: 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
ladiesreject:
I don't care who she choosed to marry, that's her business.

My own problem is the age she is claiming.

That girl is not and can never be 20 years.
Plus or minus, she's 26 years.

59-26 isn't too old na

59 is Nwoko's official age ooo. His real age is like 65 to 68! grin

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 31, 2019
This whole situation creeps me out.
But Regina is an adult now. Her life.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Optimus212: 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
Did he force her for marriage? Shebi na she dey rush d man grin
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by prettymaxy(f): 12:40pm On May 31, 2019
Without absolving Regina of any blame, because sleeping with an old man for money is one thing but getting pregnant for d pig is d worst u can do to urself for a man that is known 4 pregnanting and marrying young girls because of his quest for more male children.
Ned nwoko is d cause of d crisis BTW his village & d neighboring village, he's known for collecting pples land all because his mother was d daughter of d late obi, his father isn't even from d village.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by TempleHouse: 12:53pm On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
The deed has been done. Stop crying over spilled milk. You are castigating the man while shamelessly absolving the girl's faults. Don't you also think she is disgusting and shameless for marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather all because of money?

Or maybe you are trying to get the attention of Alhaji Nwoko for consideration as a 6th wife. But unfortunately for you, he does not do old and expired actresses. Fresh kpomo is the real deal. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
You're a disgrace to humanity by idolising a pheadophile and despicable individual like Nwoko,whose penchant for small girls is shameless.
It's a poverty that drives Regina and her mother to this shameful act and no more !
Would you be happy if your sister get engaged to such a horrible being. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2019
I don't blame Ned Nwoko, I blame Regina and her mom for gluttony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by levi2(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2019
The first real celebrity to say the Truth and damned the consequence....great day ahead

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Yusuf54: 1:08pm On May 31, 2019
nzeobi:
you should blame the Regina and her mother that agreed to marry him.
marriage is meant to be enjoyed.
this idea of planning widowhood and wedding together is a big NO for me
Are You a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by masseratti: 1:12pm On May 31, 2019
The lady is an adult for crying out loud and not a child, his money his business, she should mind her business and make her money too.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Pethan: 1:15pm On May 31, 2019
No one is talking about Reginal's greed
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Starks: 1:25pm On May 31, 2019
no body is pointing out why she is so infuriated, instead calling her names ..for God sake this man hasn't done any reasonable thing In his community yet lavish heavily for his own personal gain... thinking that this man is an inspiring lawmaker still make me sick to my stomach, God help Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Beface(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
trusting u say? ned nwoko is not a fool nau.he knows regina daniels would be tempted with d number of better looking younger men around and dont forget her ex boyfriend is still available.all na about self preservation but then tradition or no tradition she will stil cheat if she wants to cheat.dats what most rich old men married to young ladies have to contend with.
I pity the man way Regina go want cheat with after that ritual,hahaha....... This one way I see go beyond village tradition, this one na Ned Nwoko tradition to his wives!
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
The deed has been done. Stop crying over spilled milk. You are castigating the man while shamelessly absolving the girl's faults. Don't you also think she is disgusting and shameless for marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather all because of money?

Or perhaps you're trying to get the attention of Alhaji Nwoko for consideration as a 6th wife. But unfortunately for you, he does not do old and expired actresses. Fresh and light-skined kpomo is the real deal. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
u are neutral in ur analysis it shows u care less about their woes and groans...she impressed me until she complained about the don't cheat on me ritual performed on her... That alone shows she's a typical African woman... Material consciousness is bae and would like to eat her cake and have it back.. I don't support Ned infact he disgusts me because I have 2 daughters and would never enter this fuckery I don't even like to see or hear my friends talk about dating girls in early 20s let alone sleeping with under 20s.. Ned is a pervert but Regina is lost soul she started having sex too early in life... Her mother is without any doubts morally bankrupt..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2019
TempleHouse:

You're a disgrace to humanity by idolising a pheadophile and despicable individual like Nwoko,whose penchant for small girls is shameless.
It's a poverty that drives Regina and her mother to this shameful act and no more !
Would you be happy if your sister get engaged to such a horrible being. .
sharrap!!! Which yeye poverty?? Get a life bro..well if it's poverty... It was their decision they should enjoy it...
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Ogality: 1:35pm On May 31, 2019
No one force her to marry his, she married his but to be services by boyfriend
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2019
grin orishirishi something grin

Make una leave Senator and Mrs Ned
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2019
Beface:
I pity the man way Regina go want cheat with after that ritual,hahaha....... This one way I see go beyond village tradition, this one na Ned Nwoko tradition to his wives!
yea me pity d man wey go do racket with her but then there are still men wey dey still run after married women wey their husband don put magun on. u know say not every man wey dey flirt believe in juju wey dey catch person wey sleep wit married woman.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 31, 2019
tosyne2much:
grin
tosyne2much:
dem both be hustlers.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
OK don't get angry especially when your daughter at 18 brings home an old man who u can call uncle. If he is Muslim, is she? Money is the greese in this whole thing and that is wrong. Ciao.
there are many parents who would even praise their dauthers wen they bring home a rich old man as husband to be.abi u never hear of mothers wey go encourage their dauthers to break off with their younger fiancees and marry a man old enuf to be her grandfather cos of money? poverty in d land is real oo.
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
and so? Can this happen in America, yes or no? Pls let's act civil. Forth wife fah
if na america regina daniels would have been his mistress.in yankee na one wife then the number of mistresses u can afford or u marry first wife then wen u tire u divorce her then marry second wife then wen u tire u divorce etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos / Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.