Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title (45391 Views)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Stanley08(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Everybody in this thread shouting Wrestling is fake. WE WRESTLING FANS KNOW IT'S FAKE.

But we love it like that. Using that same logic, every movie in the world is fake. Do you think anybody that dies in movie dies real life?!

9 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by aadoiza: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bobbyjay001:

Is it scripted or what? I thought wrestling is real.
Then wake up, bro..
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by aadoiza: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
bionixs:
so those kicks and jabs are not real abi? Umaga(Jamal) got fake punches and kicks,got home and died,FAKE death perhaps.
Accidents happen, bro.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by vaxx1: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Judgesledge:
you are absolutely right, the Kofi name is actually part of the script, nothing wrong in honoring the country you borrowed a name from
he is a GHANIAN. Currently documenting his historical heritage to the country now.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by silent10(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
martineverest:
do Jamaicans bear Kofi?
Yeah, there a female musician named Kofi in Jamaica
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Legacyltd: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
All WWE entertainers play according to the script, you can check Andre the Giant vs Hulk Hogan match.
How well you can interpret your script in terms of speech and how to drag the fans gives you a pay rise.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:
I lyk how most Africans still come back to their roots afta getting fame despite d continent doing absolutely nothing in helping dem get there.. WWE wrestlers big sha, imagine d same Kofi Kingston wey dey look tiny in d ring becos of d giants in d ring looking like a big guy

Don't believe d hype, WWE is a drama series... Everything in it is scripted including d fights and who wins
why not go for their audition so that they can give you your own script. Lazy people go dey house dey criticise did you think those kicks, falls, chairs to the back are fake? Did you know the beatings he went through be claiming the title? Make I hit steel chair for your back if you go die.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Newmans: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Back to land ,

You are welcome back home guy.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by victorazyvictor(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:
I lyk how most Africans still come back to their roots afta getting fame despite d continent doing absolutely nothing in helping dem get there.. WWE wrestlers big sha, imagine d same Kofi Kingston wey dey look tiny in d ring becos of d giants in d ring looking like a big guy

Don't believe d hype, WWE is a drama series... Everything in it is scripted including d fights and who wins

Why you no go script your own...
Mumoo

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by brainhgeek(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
skallion7:
Because of Kofi kingston visited Ghana, Where were you when AJ, kamaru Usman and stylebender came to Nigeria with their belts.

See beyond Kofi Kingston's visit. Can you draw up a link between my rejoinder and the fact that many Nigerians are rather leaving the country than those returning? Ghana tagged 2019 'Year of return' and many Ghanaians in diaspora have made a journey home, some who never visited Ghana before did this year and are planning to improve the homestead.
If you would be objective, why foreign embassies in Nigeria becoming a market place and our youths ignoring the dangers of the desert and inhumane treatments to cross the borders of Libya.
Just take a quick survey of how many Nigerian of the average labor age are saving up to escape to Canada. I bet you won't mind a slot if you don't have one already.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by makaveli902: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kofi Kingston is a full blooded Ghanaian.. WWE only adopted Jamaican in order for to make him sell... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Kingston

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nbote(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Raptor15:
why not go for their audition so that they can give you your own script. Lazy people go dey house dey criticise did you think those kicks, falls, chairs to the back are fake? Did you know the beatings he went through be claiming the title? Make I hit steel chair for your back if you go die.

Are U really dis dumb? Like seriously?
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Andersonjr(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Justpd:

So what are you saying in essence?
Lol what I'm saying is that he was born in Ghana then later moved to the US with his family.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Andersonjr(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Raptor15:
Lol guy stop this ranting everything is scripted. Go and watch interviews about pro wrestling
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by ifyalways(f): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
RedAlert08:

Can I chat you up pls?
Outside Nld? NO

Find a dead thread on nld and mention me.

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by excessemma: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:

People still believe it's real o. I'm tired of arguing with the. I'll just say "You win"
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by ndidigood(f): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
And Nigeria Wrestlers? None in WWE.
yes oo
Apollo crusse
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Victorisoni3(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
Wrestling is fake
Wen dem blow u u go no weder na fake or not

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
handsomebanana:

I believe with this comment of yours, you believe that you are the most intelligent person on NL regardless of the fact that you reason like someone who was dipped in the pool of stupidity and coated with madness.

Most avid fans Of WWE in Nigeria are well aware that it is scripted but choose to watch it because of the entertainment factor there. In fact, the only people who believe it is real are probably kids.

Yet you choose to generalize all Nigerians as ignorant in an effort to strut your 'high intellect'.
Fool today, fool tomorrow.
There's no helping you.

Thanks for the correction and thanks for all ur 'kind' words. Have a nice day
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
etrange:

Stop bringing others down just to feel better. Most people know it's scripted especially the learned ones. The only time people believed it was real was between 1920 to 1930 and that was because they hid the facts from the general public then. But after the court ordered them to come open, it became a general knowledge that it's all fake. This was long before Nigerians started watching the show.

Thanks for ur correction
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by handsomebanana(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
virago:

He's right actually , take a poll and you'll see most believe it

I Don hear u
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by RedAlert08(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
ifyalways:

Outside Nld? NO

Find a dead thread on nld and mention me.
Lol ure being too defensive. Keep a bit of open mind, u never know
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by handsomebanana(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks for the correction and thanks for all ur 'kind' words. Have a nice day

Wasn't expecting this.
I'm sorry for my harsh words.

They were unnecessary as the message could have been passed without them.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm just here waiting for brock to beat him senseless then cash in his MITB contract grin
My brother if it's not in script, Brock will flunk the opportunity like Strowman Dem.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Salmoneus:

Black man with crab mentality... undecided
Far from it. The guy is just a realistic fan.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
And Nigeria Wrestlers? None in WWE.
There are. Appolo Crews parents are from Benue.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Junkie1:
Vince McMahon is a genius he did same thing with Jinder Mahal now koffi Kingston it's all about expanding the business
Yeaa... I remember the big talks about the good people of India grin
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Bbbwings: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
handsomebanana:

I believe with this comment of yours, you believe that you are the most intelligent person on NL regardless of the fact that you reason like someone who was dipped in the pool of stupidity and coated with madness.

Most avid fans Of WWE in Nigeria are well aware that it is scripted but choose to watch it because of the entertainment factor there. In fact, the only people who believe it is real are probably kids.

Yet you choose to generalize all Nigerians as ignorant in an effort to strut your 'high intellect'.
Fool today, fool tomorrow.
There's no helping you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Junkie1: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Yeaa... I remember the big talks about the good people of India grin
I'M SUPPRISED FANS HAVEN'T NOTICED IT'S NOT AS IF HE CARES JUST WAIT AND SEE NEXT MIGHT BE SOMEBODY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST ( MUSTAFA ALI) OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH ANOTHER CRAPPY UNDERDOG STORYLINE
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Justpd: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Andersonjr:
Lol what I'm saying is that he was born in Ghana then later moved to the US with his family.

We are basically saying the same thing yet you called me ignorant.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by etrange: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks for ur correction

You're carved out for success sir.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
phoexix:

It baffles me how one will choose to end a carer he or she loves so much due to injury and be happy about it.
Because that's their way of life. They are all friends outside the ring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! / Keshi Sacked By NFF / Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.