Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title (45394 Views)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by MJBOLT: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2019
his real name is kofi sarkodie mensah undecided

Judgesledge:
you are absolutely right, the Kofi name is actually part of the script, nothing wrong in honoring the country you borrowed a name from

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Junkie1: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Vince McMahon is a genius he did same thing with Jinder Mahal now koffi Kingston it's all about expanding the business

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Junkie1: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
Wrestling is fake
WATER IS WET WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by odeebee: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:
I lyk how most Africans still come back to their roots afta getting fame despite d continent doing absolutely nothing in helping dem get there.. WWE wrestlers big sha, imagine d same Kofi Kingston wey dey look tiny in d ring becos of d giants in d ring looking like a big guy

Absolutely right bro.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by MJBOLT: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2019
and where did you get this information that they are allowed to take drugs undecided maybe you should google WWE wellness policy

Benz4pimp:
Only sport you are allowed to take drugs...To all of you shouting fake,it’s still better than nollywood!!!They make it look real,no be like naija wey ghost Dey wear wrist watch.....The more ticket you sell,that’s how you move up the ladder of wining that belt

5 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by bionixs: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2019
LuciferImam:
When will he pay Buhari a visit...

... and perform the Boom Drop finishing move on his Almajiri fulani skull once & for all!
[img]https://media1./images/01bbb824e73c6c68241fb12f1bb9491e/tenor.gif?itemid=9036378[/img]
*spits angry
if I see his legs In Abuja eh,
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Trendy247: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Neiy:
I love Kofi so much. His good
In bed?

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2019
TheGameYard:
If you still believes wrestling is real, Happy children's day

Is it scripted or what? I thought wrestling is real.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Justpd: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2019
Notatribalist:
Koffi is actually a Jamaican.

His mother is a Ghanian and he was born in Ghana,why are most of you so proud of your ignorance?

4 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Bbbwings: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2019
LuciferImam:
When will he pay Buhari a visit...

... and perform the Boom Drop finishing move on his Almajiri fulani skull once & for all!
[img]https://media1./images/01bbb824e73c6c68241fb12f1bb9491e/tenor.gif?itemid=9036378[/img]
*spits angry
Werey
You want kill the old man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by bionixs: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm just here waiting for tbrock to beat him senseless then cash in his MITB contract grin
Brock will end up making nothing out of that money in the bank

4 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Mitsurugi(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
Wrestling is fake

That's why its classed as entertainment. Not a sport. angry

4 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Horus(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erflm90dg7U

Kofi Kingston's unbelievable Royal Rumble Match saves: WWE Playlist

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Andersonjr(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Lol nice. The scripted champion
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Theboss100(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
Wrestling is fake
The Death, Life Threatening Injuries, Chair Shots, Brutality, Blood Etc Are Fake Too Abi. If U Say Some Part Are Scripted, I Will Bliv U But Nt Fake. Wrestlers Are The Only Athletes Permitted To Take Drugs Cus Of The Beatings They Get. Be Wise

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Eze2000(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2019
mytime24:
I thought kofi Kingston is frm jamaica oooh cheesy

No black man is from Jamica or any Western Land. There forefathers were taken there centuries ago as slaves from Africa.

Kofi has apatentlyntraced his roots to Ghana
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by RockyEyo(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2019
DominusPrime:

that's why I can't fathom how a belt is won in a script drama?
In as much as its a fake, it still about the most skillful, the strongest and finally in most cases what mgt feels will bring in more views and thereby more cash�

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Junkie1: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
And Nigeria Wrestlers? None in WWE.
APOLLOS CREWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Andersonjr(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Justpd:

His mother is a Ghanian and he was born in Ghana,why are most of you so proud of your ignorance?
You're the one being ignorant here. FYI he doesn't have any Jamaican ancestry DNA nor any connection to Jamaica it's just the character he plays. kingston debuted in WWE in 2008 using the same Jamaican character
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by bewla(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2019
twerkjack:
New day rocks cheesy
yes we Rock
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by kevoh(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2019
LilSmith55:

As in, that thing dey make me angry, fight start liadis 5 second one person don dey crawl for ground like say dem don dey beat am for 10hrs
Come let me give you one clothesline and two supplexes , let's see whether you will still remain standing. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by bionixs: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
Wrestling is fake
black panther, game of thrones and Nigeria are not fake

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by solosolo111: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2019
comshots:
Wwe is a scripted wrestling match.
How a wrestler go stand dey look his fellow wrestler dey hit am without doing anything is unimaginable.

that is not true, WWE is real!

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Notatribalist(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Justpd:

you're the ignorant here..He nationalize in Jamaica, so he is a Jamaican..do your research..
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by LOVEGINO(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:
I lyk how most Africans still come back to their roots afta getting fame despite d continent doing absolutely nothing in helping dem get there.. WWE wrestlers big sha, imagine d same Kofi Kingston wey dey look tiny in d ring becos of d giants in d ring looking like a big guy
I will never come back to Nigeria.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by spencekat(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2019
Kofi,the athletic wrestler

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by bionixs: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2019
solosolo111:

that is not true, WWE is real!
so those kicks and jabs are not real abi? Umaga(Jamal) got fake punches and kicks,got home and died,FAKE death perhaps.

4 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Belial06: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2019
TheGameYard:
If you still believes wrestling is real, Happy children's day

If you still believe you are handsome not ugly then happy fantasy day grin

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by phoexix: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Theboss100:
The Death, Life Threatening Injuries, Chair Shots, Brutality, Blood Etc Are Fake Too Abi. If U Say Some Part Are Scripted, I Will Bliv U But Nt Fake. Wrestlers Are The Only Athletes Permitted To Take Drugs Cus Of The Beatings They Get. Be Wise

It baffles me how one will choose to end a career he or she loves so much due to injury and be happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Notatribalist:
Koffi is actually a Jamaican.
koffi sarkodie mensah is a jamaican?? re you drunk?

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by etrange: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Professional wrestling is a kind of sports entertainment which means a sport event that is scripted. this is well known amongst the learned. The people who buy tickets to watch the events live and people who buy Cds and watch on TV (I am talking foreign people) know what they opted in to watch (that it is a scripted event). It is due to the ignorance of many Nigerians that makes the knowledge that this events are scripted strange amongst our people.

And if u try to explain the truth to them, they will react and make you look like a hater or rumour monger grin

Man, Nigerians suffer ignorance no be small grin

Stop bringing others down just to feel better. Most people know it's scripted especially the learned ones. The only time people believed it was real was between 1920 to 1930 and that was because they hid the facts from the general public then. But after the court ordered them to come open, it became a general knowledge that it's all fake. This was long before Nigerians started watching the show.

4 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by etrange: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:

Some just come back to show off shaa. Their stardom is always more magnified here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! / Keshi Sacked By NFF / Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.