Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title (45400 Views)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Notatribalist:
you're the ignorant here..He nationalize in Jamaica, so he is a Jamaican..do your research..
he did not nationalize in jamaica he is from ghana born in ghana nationalize in america undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Proffdada: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
And Nigeria Wrestlers? None in WWE.
Because they will unleash the frustration they face in Nigeria on those poor wrestlers. You can see what they do in boxing and UFC cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nobleman111(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Kofi ���
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Sureguytalk(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2019
shocked shocked
judgementyard:
see this one wey I dey beat wen we small! lol. Nice one bro,we are proud of yoU
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by dbestuncle: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2019
axcerin:
GistMore.com

The current WWE World Champion Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah, popularly known as 'Kofi Kingston', paid a courtesy visit to President Akufo-Addo at the Jubilee House on Thursday, May 30, 2019.

According to President Akufo-Addo in a post on his official Facebook handle, the WWE star’s visit to Ghana is in response to the proclamation of this year, 2019, as the "Year of Return”,.

The 37-year-old professional wrestler also said that he considers this “Year of Return” as a unique opportunity for him to make a historic visit to Ghana at the height of his wrestling career.

“Above all else, when I was a kid, this was what I wanted to do, it’s awesome that I was able to achieve my childhood dream but what’s even more important than that is for me to come back and inspire people who might be exactly where I was as a little kid watching, hoping to be something that I am living, breathing proof that you can be whatever you want to be.

I’m providing inspiration to people who want to do something but don’t know if they can do it. I’m here to provide inspiration that you can do it if you believe in yourself. So, I’m happy to be here to inspire other Ghanaians to go out and do great things in this world” he said.

See more; http://gistmore.com/kofi-kingston-presents-wwe-world-title-to-ghanaian-president-akufo-addo-photo

Abeg WWE are the Professional Wrestlers,?
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Theboss100(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2019
phoexix:

It baffles me how one will choose to end a carer he or she loves so much due to injury and be happy about it.
Wrestling Is Very Real Just That Some Part Are Scripted Esp When The Authority Ask Sm Wrestlers To Do Their Bidding. The Last Money In The Bank Was Scripted And I Was Not Happy With That. They Play By The Rules Anyway. The Beatings, Injuries, Moves Are Very Real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by davillian(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2019
comshots:
Wwe is a scripted wrestling match.
How a wrestler go stand dey look his fellow wrestler dey hit am without doing anything is unimaginable.
I know wan know who the person be
One hook from me blood go commot

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by purplekayc(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2019
comshots:
How a wrestler go stand dey look his fellow wrestler dey hit am without doing anything is unimaginable.
it's a show
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by eluquenson(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2019
new day rocks grin
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Justpd: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2019
Andersonjr:
You're the one being ignorant here. FYI he doesn't have any Jamaican ancestry DNA nor any connection to Jamaica it's just the character he plays. kingston debuted in WWE in 2008 using the same Jamaican character

So what are you saying in essence?

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Hi0t277: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Join Now!!

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by DeRay98(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Elelfa:

Lol....no mind us ooooo

Exactly why it's called world wrestling entertainment.

Their moves are real though because they've trained for years to master it. Every other thing is on the scripts.

Money dey that industry shaa

No mind our ignorant people.
Those guys make money through different avenues in the sport.
There are 2 Nigerians but they probably don't identify with Nigeria.
Apolo (Cruise?)
The Moose...
Pro Wrestling has died in Nigeria gradually after Power Promotions died, though for pro-wrestling continued for a years after his demise the promoters couldn't sustain it.
African Wrestlers have yet to adopt the scripting of the sport hence many die from injuries

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2019
We re waiting for Anthony Joshua Own
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm just here waiting for brock to beat him senseless then cash in his MITB contract grin
Brock Lesnar is cashing in against seth rollins on Monday
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2019
comshots:
.........and we're still arguing about this obvious tin in 2019. Even the promotions let u know its kayfabe

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by skallion7(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2019
brainhgeek:

Year of return for Ghanaians but year of exit for Nigerians
Because of Kofi kingston visited Ghana, Where were you when AJ, kamaru Usman and stylebender came to Nigeria with their belts.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by piagetskinner(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2019
Nice one...

Wrestling is not real it’s for entertainment

That’s y they tell you not to try it at home,church school anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by aycorporat(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2019
handsomebanana:

I believe with this comment of yours, you believe that you are the most intelligent person on NL regardless of the fact that you reason like someone who was dipped in the pool of stupidity and coated with madness.

Most avid fans Of WWE in Nigeria are well aware that it is scripted but choose to watch it because of the entertainment factor there. In fact, the only people who believe it is real are probably kids.

Yet you choose to generalize all Nigerians as ignorant in an effort to strut your 'high intellect'.
Fool today, fool tomorrow.
There's no helping you.
Haba kilode!
This is too much.
I almost collapsed with laughter

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by sadiq4u6173: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2019
GO AND FACE BRAUN STROWMANS PUNCH JUST FOR A SECOND YOU WILL NOT ONLY CRAWL YOU WILL DIE FOR AN HOUR BEFOERE YOU ARE RESURRECTED.,
LilSmith55:

As in, that thing dey make me angry, fight start liadis 5 second one person don dey crawl for ground like say dem don dey beat am for 10hrs

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by victorazyvictor(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:
I lyk how most Africans still come back to their roots afta getting fame despite d continent doing absolutely nothing in helping dem get there.. WWE wrestlers big sha, imagine d same Kofi Kingston wey dey look tiny in d ring becos of d giants in d ring looking like a big guy

What i loved about Kofi was his spirit of resilience that day, even during the introduction, the way the announcer tried to demorilize him

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2019
It is a movie. It has a script that is followed. Even rehearsal is done before the d day.

The chairman was called to the us senate and it made it clear that know the winner even before they meet. Though there are times when real fight breaks out and the parties are allowed to resolve the issue with real fights but rare.

LilSmith55:

As in, that thing dey make me angry, fight start liadis 5 second one person don dey crawl for ground like say dem don dey beat am for 10hrs

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by phoexix: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2019
Theboss100:
Wrestling Is Very Real Just That Some Part Are Scripted Esp When The Authority Ask Sm Wrestlers To Do Their Bidding. The Last Money In The Bank Was Scripted And I Was Not Happy With That. They Play By The Rules Anyway. The Beatings, Injuries, Moves Are Very Real.

You are so correct.

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2019
I don't watch WWE
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Emrixx(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2019
Neiy:
I love Kofi so much. His good

Baby come and love me I'm gooder than him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by decrownprince(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2019
handsomebanana:

I believe with this comment of yours, you believe that you are the most intelligent person on NL regardless of the fact that you reason like someone who was dipped in the pool of stupidity and coated with madness.

Most avid fans Of WWE in Nigeria are well aware that it is scripted but choose to watch it because of the entertainment factor there. In fact, the only people who believe it is real are probably kids.

Yet you choose to generalize all Nigerians as ignorant in an effort to strut your 'high intellect'.
There's no helping you.
See finishing. Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Emrixx(f): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2019
skallion7:
Because of Kofi kingston visited Ghana, Where were you when AJ, kamaru Usman and stylebender came to Nigeria with their belts.

Please what time is Anthony Joshua's fight today
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by Chrysz(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2019
TheGameYard:
If you still believes wrestling is real, Happy children's day
that's why it's called entertainment. WWE

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by richxchange: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2019
Yeah it is, but they perform nice acrobatics, spinning jumping mid air tricks drop kicks those r very real this is probably why the game is still loved world wide. so yeah I still watch n enjoy it, I love their tricks. Also kofi is very good

TheGameYard:
If you still believes wrestling is real, Happy children's day

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by GMbuharii: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2019
LuciferImam:
When will he pay Buhari a visit...

... and perform the Boom Drop finishing move on his Almajiri fulani skull once & for all!
[img]https://media1./images/01bbb824e73c6c68241fb12f1bb9491e/tenor.gif?itemid=9036378[/img]
*spits angry

Asalamu aleykum
grin

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by virago(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
handsomebanana:

There's no helping you.

He's right actually , take a poll and you'll see most believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keshi Sacked By NFF / Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) / No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.