Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title (45399 Views)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Brock Lesnar is cashing in against seth rollins on Monday
.. and he will fail
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nbote:

Are U really dis dumb? Like seriously?
Guy leave dumb. Scripted yes. But the pain is real. People die, suffer permanent disabilities, cut their careers short due to injuries. Those guys do all those outrageous things just to entertain us, and we are grateful to them.
WWE fans are the most passionate.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
ifyalways:

Outside Nld? NO

Find a dead thread on nld and mention me.
Wow!

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by frankyychiji(f): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Junkie1:
I'M SUPPRISED FANS HAVEN'T NOTICED IT'S NOT AS IF HE CARES JUST WAIT AND SEE NEXT MIGHT BE SOMEBODY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST ( MUSTAFA ALI) OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH ANOTHER CRAPPY UNDERDOG STORYLINE
This Kofi Kingston's moment was actually meant for mustapha Ali but he got injured and couldn't have done the gauntlet matches.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by skallion7(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
brainhgeek:

See beyond Kofi Kingston's visit. Can you draw up a link between my rejoinder and the fact that many Nigerians are rather leaving the country than those returning? Ghana tagged 2019 'Year of return' and many Ghanaians in diaspora have made a journey home, some who never visited Ghana before did this year and are planning to improve the homestead.
If you would be objective, why foreign embassies in Nigeria becoming a market place and our youths ignoring the dangers of the desert and inhumane treatments to cross the borders of Libya.
Just take a quick survey of how many Nigerian of the average labor age are saving up to escape to Canada. I bet you won't mind a slot if you don't have one already.
So because Ghana tagged 2019 "Year of return" means it's real, you actually people are going to Ghana because of online news. People like you believe any thing y'all see online from other African countries just to criticize Nigeria.

And on your point about Nigerians passing through Libya or people escaping Canada isn't today, Ghanaians also make a large number of African immigrants overseas, or you think its only Nigerians that are moving from from their country. Your point is rubbish
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by ifyalways(f): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by suremanpatriot: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2019
THIS A PENULTIMATE MOMENT. IT IS THE FIRST TIME THIS WORLD WRESTLING TITLE IS COMING TO AFRICA. grin
CONGRATS KOFI. AKWABAA! HOPE YOU CAN SPEAK GHANIAN LANGUAGE.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by brainhgeek(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2019
skallion7:
So because Ghana tagged 2019 "Year of return" means it's real, you actually people are going to Ghana because of online news. People like you believe any thing y'all see online from other African countries just to criticize Nigeria.

And on your point about Nigerians passing through Libya or people escaping Canada isn't today, Ghanaians also make a large number of African immigrants overseas, or you think its only Nigerians that are moving from from their country. Your point is rubbish

How do I start replying you sef? First,you I have a lot of Ghanaians as friends and I know what is happening there. I can compare Ghanaian government's desire and move to encourage Ghanaians in Diaspora to come home this year with Nigerian government's view that we have enough doctors already and doctors are free to leave. When was the last time you saw a Ghanaian shoemaker on the road?
So Mr, Ghanaian gvt is making a positive move to encourage her citizens to visit Ghana and be rooted in her development.
Whatever you think is you think is the rubbish about my rejoinder, I don't know how myopic you are then. I just advice, please look for somewhere else to display your bad luck at logical reasoning.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by skallion7(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2019
brainhgeek:

How do I start replying you sef? First,you I have a lot of Ghanaians as friends and I know what is happening there. I can compare Ghanaian government's desire and move to encourage Ghanaians in Diaspora to come home this year with Nigerian government's view that we have enough doctors already and doctors are free to leave. When was the last time you saw a Ghanaian shoemaker on the road?
So Mr, Ghanaian gvt is making a positive move to encourage her citizens to visit Ghana and be rooted in her development.
Whatever you think is you think is the rubbish about my rejoinder, I don't know how myopic you are then. I just advice, please look for somewhere else to display your bad luck at logical reasoning.
All what you said are what what you imagined not "fact". Imagine saying can " Compare". Do you live in Ghana that you know her Government wants its citizen to return home or the usual mindset most of y'all have in praising another African Country over Nigeria just based of online news and fairy tales

I'll say it again your point is Rubbish
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by searay(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nbote:
I lyk how most Africans still come back to their roots afta getting fame despite d continent doing absolutely nothing in helping dem get there.. WWE wrestlers big sha, imagine d same Kofi Kingston wey dey look tiny in d ring becos of d giants in d ring looking like a big guy

Don't believe d hype, WWE is a drama series... Everything in it is scripted including d fights and who wins
But you have to be a good actor to excel.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by bionixs: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2019
aadoiza:
Accidents happen, bro.
wwe is accident,it happens, it is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by aadoiza: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
bionixs:
wwe is accident,it happens, it is real
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by KingAzubuike(f): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
solosolo111:

that is not true, WWE is real!
The physicality is real but not really what u think.. have u noticed when they blow, they use the back of their hand to minimize pain on the opponent? They hardly throw real punches. The floors are made of thin plank, same with the foam on the ring bars and all the surroundings are greatly fortified with absorbers.. the physicality is real tho but the outcome is scripted. So many things doesn't just add up in a wwe match.
Re: Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title by RuggedSniper: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
axcerin:
GistMore.com

The current WWE World Champion Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah, popularly known as 'Kofi Kingston', paid a courtesy visit to President Akufo-Addo at the Jubilee House on Thursday, May 30, 2019.

According to President Akufo-Addo in a post on his official Facebook handle, the WWE star’s visit to Ghana is in response to the proclamation of this year, 2019, as the "Year of Return”,.

The 37-year-old professional wrestler also said that he considers this “Year of Return” as a unique opportunity for him to make a historic visit to Ghana at the height of his wrestling career.

“Above all else, when I was a kid, this was what I wanted to do, it’s awesome that I was able to achieve my childhood dream but what’s even more important than that is for me to come back and inspire people who might be exactly where I was as a little kid watching, hoping to be something that I am living, breathing proof that you can be whatever you want to be.

I’m providing inspiration to people who want to do something but don’t know if they can do it. I’m here to provide inspiration that you can do it if you believe in yourself. So, I’m happy to be here to inspire other Ghanaians to go out and do great things in this world” he said.

See more; http://gistmore.com/kofi-kingston-presents-wwe-world-title-to-ghanaian-president-akufo-addo-photo
^Boom drop...pancakes and all! It's a new day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keshi Sacked By NFF / Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived / Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.