Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home (36126 Views)

Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry / PRESTIGE 7 SOLUTIONS-(P7S) Why not rather send us! / Amazon To Spend More Than $700M On Training For About A Third Of Its US Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ninocia18(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
futurism:
wise men

yimu.....
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
same way they had evidence that iraq and saddam have a lot of weapon of mass destruction right?

We are still waiting for the weapons.

All these american asslickers self.
Am not American ass licker, am American and proud to be one. Yes no one found weapons of mass destruction, whatever it took to revenge the death of innocent wtc victim was fine.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by kernel01: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

They don't need to run a trade deficit, but as you said, every country tries to bargain a better deal for their people. The deals the US brings to the Chinese won't favour the Chinese people and so the Chinese dumps it.
I hate the way the Chinese people treat Nigerians. I prefer working with Europeans and Americans. We in Nigeria need to have a sense of national pride and not allow them use us like slaves. Our government isn't helping matters too, they keep borrowing and selling us to the Chinese.
It's pathetic

Everybody deserves a better deal, if it doesn't favor Americans, they have a right to pull off. I stand with Trump on this. You can't ban Facebook, Google, Whatsapp and so on, but you want Huawei to be doing business in my domain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by EvilMetahuman: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2019
ollah2:

Some of you guys will just listen to MSM and blab nonsense online. China and Huawei asked for one thing only, prove that Huawei is a threat. Pretty simple

There are series of facts out there that USA and his companies are threats to countries but you will ignore it since it's USA. Hypocrisy at it's finest
you dey mind these people?

Google practically knows where you live and what you eat for breakfast. Don't even get me started on facebook. These people work for cia and by extension the american government.
But it's okay as long as its american

If its chinese baidu or wechat that has these privileges, america would have banned them and claim national security.

Buttlickers would have started rimming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by chuksvoice: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2019
If I am left to take sides with or without sentiments on this whole brouhaha between the US and China. I would go with the US without a second thought. The US is one of the few countries that has tolerance for almost all race, beliefs, religion, languages and cultures all living in harmony in one place, same cannot be said of China.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:

Excuse me Sir... Are you saying America deserve running trade deficit? He was elected to bargain better deals for Americans. Chinese are the worst set of people, go to Ogun state you will see how they dignify their dogs more than an average Nigerian.

No nation takes that.
As you said, nations make deals that'll favour them. the deals the US were making would favour them at the detriment of the Chinese and that's the reason the Chinese throw out those deals.
We allow the Chinese treat us that way. our country is so terrible that we have to survive in any way possible, even if it's by being treated like animals. Whenever I work with a Chinese, right from the start, I make them know there's a limit to the nonsense I can tolerate. I guess that's because I know I can survive without working with them. most people don't have this opportunity and they capitalize on it to treat us bad. Truly, it saddens me. I prefer working with Europeans, they're more easy-going.
our government isn't helping things too. they're selling us to the Chinese under the guise of taking loans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by EvilMetahuman: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Am not American ass licker, am American and proud to be one. Yes no one found weapons of mass destruction, whatever it took to revenge the death of innocent wtc victim was fine.

okay american wannabe,

if american can go to war, kill and destroy a country without bringing any evidence of why they destroyed entire country and government, why should we believe them now that huawei is truly spying? and not just another revenge mission like that of iraq against chinese company for doing better than their own company?

And when did spying become problem for america? Is it because they are not the one doing it via google or hacking or espionage? That a disgusting hypocrisy don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by kernel01: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

As you said, nations make deals that'll favour them. the deals the US were making would favour them at the detriment of the Chinese and that's the reason the Chinese throw out those deals.
We allow the Chinese treat us that way. our country is so terrible that we have to survive in any way possible, even if it's by being treated like animals. Whenever I work with a Chinese, right from the start, I make them know there's a limit to the nonsense I can tolerate. I guess that's because I know I can survive without working with them. most people don't have this opportunity and they capitalize on it to treat us bad. Truly, it saddens me. I prefer working with Europeans, they're more easy-going.
our government isn't helping things too. they're selling us to the Chinese under the guise of taking loans.

Good you're seeing my point. All the years, is been the Chinese enjoying upper hand in their trade deals against America, if one good turn deserves another, then... It's American turn.

#iStandWithTrump
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by alfarouq(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s not about licking anyone’s ass Huawei argues it is independent of the state yet the Chinese government is heavily invested in Huawei . It’s a technology giant and if a state especially China is involved that makes any country Huawei is operating in a target for state sponsored spying. China is notorious for that. Huawei has issues in Canada and Europe read newspapers it helps.
People just believe anything America says.
In the eighties, the Japanese were the bogeymen. This allegations against China was the same against Japan then simply because Japanese gadgets were threats to some US companies.
Japan capitulated and that lead to the end of Toshiba, Sony and other Japanese companies. Google the" plaza accord" and see for yourself. Fortunately all this lead to the birth of Chinese electronics and gadgets.
Did you know how much the USA grant Google, Amazon and other technology companies. Google is currently developing military robots on behalf of the US government.
As much as I despise the Chinese way of exploiting and taking advantage of Africans, I despise the US hypocrisy more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2019
jaxxy:
China are more vindictive than the us. We know this for a fact. Instead of following a constructive path to the resolution they are attacking poor Americans staffs and destroying IPhones. Lol

Samsung has already been way bigger than huawei and still is and they only had Patent issues with iPhone and it’s resolved peacefully not the us government cos they are not shady or spy channels like huawei. The us isn’t bothered about competition bt security. That’s the concern with huawei here.
I agree with your post 100 percent. But if I think you don't want to be prejudicial towards the US. What do you say about the obvious use of Google the US uses in monitoring and spying on other nations?
I want your candid and objective response to this please.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:

Everybody deserves a better deal, if it doesn't favor Americans, they have a right to pull off. I stand with Trump on this. You can't ban Facebook, Google, Whatsapp and so on, but you want Huawei to be doing business in my domain.
Firstly, Google and Facebook aren't banned from China. They can go in anytime (actually Google and Facebook have large offices in China as we speak).
More specifically, if they want to operate, they just need to follow the laws of the land, as they already do in Thailand

Let me tell you something you don't know.
In 2009, ETIM organized a riot through Facebook. more than 200 Chinese died. When the Chinese government asked Facebook to help them identify the terrorists, Facebook refused and claimed they were freedoms fighters exercising their freedom of speech. Furthermore, China requires Chinese user data to be held in data centers located within China's borders. Some other countries have followed suit on this
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by kernel01: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Firstly, Google and Facebook aren't banned from China. They can go in anytime (actually Google and Facebook have large offices in China as we speak).
More specifically, if they want to operate, they just need to follow the laws of the land, as they already do in Thailand

Let me tell you something you don't know.
In 2009, ETIM organized a riot through Facebook. more than 200 Chinese died. When the Chinese government asked Facebook to help them identify the terrorists, Facebook refused and claimed they were freedoms fighters exercising their freedom of speech. Furthermore, China requires Chinese user data to be held in data centers located within China's borders. Some other countries have followed suit on this

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by chiboy1116: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
jaxxy:

Yh I know it’s centered around 5g technology and it’s potential and trust me besides it economic advantage to China it can be a dangerous spy tool if not checked so there are sm security concerns. Us hasn’t perfected their 5g technology yet think.
that's the problem , China are almost through with theirs , while USA haven't haven't even gotten anywhere.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=kernel01 post=78917275][/quote] read my post again. A few of my Chinese friends are actually of Facebook
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
okay american wannabe,

if american can go to war, kill and destroy a country without bringing any evidence of why they destroyed entire country and government, why should we believe them now that huawei is truly spying? and not just another revenge mission like that of iraq against chinese company for doing better than their own company?

And when did spying become problem for america? Is it because they are not the one doing it via google or hacking or espionage? That a disgusting hypocrisy don't you think?
American wannabe? It's not a big deal, it's country am willing to defend anywhere around the world, same way am a proud Nigerian if you don't have a country you can be proud of, then am sorry I can't help you. Dude I don't claim what am not bye.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by anonymous1759(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

You will. Never be given visa to America not ever , constant rejection back to back to back

wink wink wink you're a pain in the Ass and the bitter one here, you're such a bitter person. Anywhere God takes my ship I'll sail. But where I'll never Asslick anybody, I'll always know my left from right no matter what. Get a life. tongue tongue
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by kernel01: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

read my post again. A few of my Chinese friends are actually of Facebook

Facebook was strangled in China same way America is hitting Huawei. I can't allow you to be my friend when you hate me, that's what America is saying.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2019
buchai:
chinese are wasting their time information is power i don't know where and how they are going to take their chinese language to and that of their writing materials to?. Britain and America are millions miles ahead of them intense of research and good materials these people have conquered Asian long ago chinese are not the only country in Asian.

reason while others follows them like mumu China ,north Korea have gut to shakara those two nation a bit no African nation fit try them
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2019
buchai:
chinese are wasting their time information is power i don't know where and how they are going to take their chinese language to and that of their writing materials to?. Britain and America are millions miles ahead of them intense of research and good materials these people have conquered Asian long ago chinese are not the only country in Asian.

reason while others nations follows them like mumu China ,north Korea have gut to shakara those two nation a bit no African nation fit try them
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by EvilMetahuman: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Netanyahu1:
American wannabe? It's not a big deal, it's country am willing to defend anywhere around the world, same way am a proud Nigerian if you don't have a country you can be proud of, then am sorry I can't help you. Dude I don't claim what am not bye.
typical. cheesy

Great defender of america. Oya defend this,

if american can go to war, kill and destroy
a country without bringing any evidence of
why they destroyed entire country and
government, why should we believe them
now that huawei is truly spying? and not
just another revenge mission like that of
iraq against chinese company for doing
better than their own company?

And when did spying become problem for
america? Is it because they are not the one
doing it via google or hacking or
espionage? That a disgusting hypocrisy
don't you think?
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Belial06: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

wink wink wink you're a pain in the Ass and the bitter one here, you're such a bitter person. Anywhere God takes my ship I'll sail. But where I'll never Asslick anybody, I'll always know my left from right no matter what. Get a life. tongue tongue

I am not bitter just staying the fact and yes your ship will sail smoothly , smoothly to continue and back never ever to America

You will never see the United States in the life

You will dream, hear , wish and . Think but never ever see the United States of America in flesh

Infact you will never be granted any visa to any country , all your visa interview will result in denial even to Morroco , or any African country
Everytime they hold your passport a spirit will over come then and they will. Deny you visa in this life .. you will spend all your. Life in Nigeria , all your friends , family ,. Enemies and colleagues will be given visa but you will. Never be granted visa you will spend all your life in Nigeria

Then two weeks to your. Death you will be granted visa to wherever you appeal and applied to
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Basher8583: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2019
nigeriapenmedia:
US always feel the are the boss, Chinese no go gree o. This is just the beginning of the story

Spot on. American companies will suffer as they will now be on watchlist and international companies will nolonger want to put their eggs in one American basket. These companies will seek alternatives elsewhere while those alternatives will then grown and be bigger than the major companies in America.
That was how Huawei and Alibaba came to be very big making similar American companies feel threatened
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by gnykelly(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Netanyahu1:
They are spying on the entire earth. Just that most countries don't know how to catch and fend off spying. But it would be outright idiotic to know who's spying on you and don't try to stop it for one odd reason or the other.

the hauwei 5G technology is beyond what America thought of... Germany and UK have vetted their equipment and found no bavkdoor... the. UK have 5G in place they launch it on Thursday.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Studyinchina200(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2019
I only made a comment,talking from my own experience here in China, now you bringing your father and cousins into the conversation,you even insulted me and accused me of doing crimes.
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Basher8583: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Netanyahu1:

You that Trump is sending back to Liberia soon
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:

Facebook was strangled in China same way America is hitting Huawei. I can't allow you to be my friend when you hate me, that's what America is saying.
The current Huawei issue isn't about China banning these companies. I treated this issue in another posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/5219309/huawei-cuts-technical-meetings-us/7#78914302
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by xjiggy: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2019
lapazi:

Samsung isn’t Chinese
you think they've not tried dragging samsung under before? You forgot the media propaganda that followed the explosion of the note 7 battrries and how it led to the recall and complete stop in production? Who do you think gained? IPhone. The same iPhone that was sending upgrades to slow down batteries in order to have customers order for new phones and nothing was done about it. Imagine if it was Samsung and Huawei that did it, do you know the public outrage it would have generated? CNN would have run their mouth for a month. The same way they dragged Samsung on the floor concerning the Note 7 batteries.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2019
gnykelly:

the hauwei 5G technology is beyond what America thought of... Germany and UK have vetted their equipment and found no bavkdoor... the. UK have 5G in place they launch it on Thursday.
Craziest part....Huawei is already working on 6G.
lolz. those people are wicked

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by anonymous1759(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

I am not bitter just staying the fact and yes your ship will sail smoothly , smoothly to continue and back never ever to America

You will never see the United States in the life

You will dream, hear , wish and . Think but never ever see the United States of America in flesh

Infact you will never be granted any visa to any country , all your visa interview will result in denial even to Morroco , or any African country
Everytime they hold your passport a spirit will over come then and they will. Deny you visa in this life .. you will spend all your. Life in Nigeria , all your friends , family ,. Enemies and colleagues will be given visa but you will. Never be granted visa you will spend all your life in Nigeria

Then two weeks to your. Death you will be granted visa to wherever you appeal and applied to

Eyaaaaaaaa, better go for deliverance the spirit of death is knocking at your door. Because I already have visas, multiple ones at that. So go get the grave digger to start digging. Because once I set off you would have been dead by then. It's not my power but God has already destined me to sail round the world. Even your Ancestors can't stop me cool

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Studyinchina200(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2019
That’s naija people for you hahaha ,they thought America is a land of honey and Gold.

There are lot of them here in China working as an English teacher,some of them don’t even mind getting married to you. Who America epp smh

Go to South Korea ,Japan and Taiwan,you will see them there lol

PerfectlyPerfect:

An American friend of mine got married to a lady from Poland. They moved to Poland and he swore to me that he's never going back to the US.
same thing with many other Americans who left
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by dia4iam(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2019
And the US was just saying 'Ok, guys before you share information with huawei, lets just have a look.'
Would that be a problem if something sinister were not in the baggage?

The cold war has pressed continue grin
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Belial06: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2019
anonymous1759:

Eyaaaaaaaa, better go for deliverance the spirit of death is knocking at your door. Because I already have visas, multiple ones at that. So go get the grave digger to start digging. Because once I set off you would have been dead by then. It's not my power but God has already destined me to sail round the world. Even your Ancestors can't stop me cool

Again lies cannot change your reality , I know it is said fake it till you make. It but I'm this case it won't work for you ..

You will. Never see. Outside Nigeria

You will never feel the template region. Breeze

You will remain in. Nigeria till your old age of over 90

No visa shall be granted to you

You shall. Appeal , beg , plead, file. Correct documents but still your. Dave will always attract denial. Of. Visa

That is your destiny. It. Can never be changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.