Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home (36119 Views)

Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry / PRESTIGE 7 SOLUTIONS-(P7S) Why not rather send us! / Amazon To Spend More Than $700M On Training For About A Third Of Its US Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by LarryBee1k: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2019

12 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by hamid6249: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2019
That doesn't still change the fact that they want other countries to bow to thier wishes
MissRaine69:

It’s not about licking anyone’s ass Huawei argues it is independent of the state yet the Chinese government is heavily invested in Huawei . It’s a technology giant and if a state especially China is involved that makes any country Huawei is operating in a target for state sponsored spying. China is notorious for that. Huawei has issues in Canada and Europe read newspapers it helps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Tourshaw: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2019
Huawei responded or should I say is responding well in the fight. The US and the POTUS think they cannot be challenged in whatever decision they take on other countries. And if Huawei could do that, others too will learn from them and before the US will see itself as the world superpower, they will think twice. I hate bullies either from people or countries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Studyinchina200(m): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2019
We all know America can’t even match China.

China no Dey joke oooo

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Belial06: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2019
gnykelly:
it's now very clear that America and her companies attain the utopian first by bullying others that they felt threatened into oblivion...

the case against hauwei is baseless with no proof...
same way they destroyed Toshiba...

same way they destroyed many nations around the world...

the democrazy they brought to Libya have caused ripple effect of terrorism on our northern borders...

they gave Iraq democrazy....look at where it's

Nigeria democrazy takes huge amount of blood every 4 years...

nobody or country can collapse America... I bet ya... America will implode. and history will be rewritten.

What is it with all the American visa rejectees talking nonsense

You sit in your hut in bayelsa typing rubbish on your chinko phone about global politics you have no idea about ?

Go to your bitter place and commit suicide please

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by SoNature(m): 5:38am On Jun 01, 2019
nigeriapenmedia:
US always feel the are the boss, Chinese no go gree o. This is just the beginning of the story

Uncle, I watched Quest Means Business yesterday.

One US analyst said and I quote: "Donald Trump should not be sending these Mexicans home. There are hundreds of jobs in the US with nobody to do them. The US needs these Mexicans with skills than these Mexicans need the US."

It is good to come from a serious country, I swear.

I trust you know what I am driving at.

9 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by LarryBee1k: 5:39am On Jun 01, 2019
My own 2cents is I don't care who win in this tech war. I just want my Nigeria to be safe.

15 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by hamid6249: 5:39am On Jun 01, 2019
You no get sense.... What has nigeria politics gat to do with this
deleyi20:
The God that did it for Oyo State will deliver Nigeria from the shackles of APC/Buhari/Tinubu...

ATIKU will get his mandate at the Supreme Court

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by lapazi(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2019
gnykelly:

but if it dates grow bigger they might destroy it... same thing happened to Toshiba

It’s South Korean, SK is an American affiliate.
It’s like an extended US state in Asia.
Does 2 will never fall out. It’s strategic.

It’s same as how US protects Israel’s interest.

9 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2019
hamid6249:
You no get sense.... What has nigeria politics gat to do with this

Thank you for displaying your wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by AGUNNIA: 5:42am On Jun 01, 2019
Who cares
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by AGUNNIA: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2019
Who cares
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ImageDoctor: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2019
A lot of persons are saying shit here without knowing that America is the first spy here before Chinese.

America doesn't like the ideas that the Chinese will start enjoying the privilege they had being enjoying.

Follow my next thread and see for yourself the reason America or Trump is stopping the Chinese.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2019
gnykelly:
it's now very clear that America and her companies attain the utopian first by bullying others that they felt threatened into oblivion...

the case against hauwei is baseless with no proof...
same way they destroyed Toshiba...

same way they destroyed many nations around the world...

the democrazy they brought to Libya have caused ripple effect of terrorism on our northern borders...

they gave Iraq democrazy....look at where it's

Nigeria democrazy takes huge amount of blood every 4 years...

nobody or country can collapse America... I bet ya... America will implode. and history will be rewritten.
They have loads of evidence, they just won't show you. Chinese spying is been going on for years , there has just been no U.S. President with enough balls to stand up to China until now. Do you know that Google don't operate in China for years now ? They said its for security reasons. China steals trade secrets, it's no news.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by AGUNNIA: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2019
Who cares
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 01, 2019
SoNature:

Uncle, I watched Quest Means Business yesterday.

One US analyst said and I quote: "Donald Trump should not be sending these Mexicans home. There are hundreds of jobs in the US with nobody to do them. The US needs these Mexicans with skills than these Mexicans need the US."

It is good to come from a serious country, I swear.

I trust you know what I am driving at.

Watch a tv network the have fair and square debate about politics, not CNN

9 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by VillagePipu: 5:49am On Jun 01, 2019
CyberWolf:
If American companies starts sending their Chinese employees home, what will China say? .. I don’t think Huawei will survive this.

If Chinese Professors alone are sent home, the numbers would make China cry.

9 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by VillagePipu: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Studyinchina200:
We all know America can’t even match China.

China no Dey joke oooo

Shut up your mouth.

If they offered you scholarship in America, would you be going to China?

Hawk your substandard Chinko schools quietly and don't make noise here.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2019
hamid6249:
That doesn't still change the fact that they want other countries to bow to thier wishes
You have a problem with United States already, I don't think your beef is about huawei .

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by VillagePipu: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Tourshaw:
Huawei responded or should I say is responding well in the fight. The US and the POTUS think they cannot be challenged in whatever decision they take on other countries. And if Huawei could do that, others too will learn from them and before the US will see itself as the world superpower, they will think twice. I hate bullies either from people or countries.

The issue is not the challenge, the issue is how strong is the challenge?

If those sent home by Huawei move to a rival brand, Huawei is in bigger trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2019
gnykelly:

Typical nigerian thinks you get to the top by bribery and kissing ass. At least you now know why Nigeria is at tbe bottom.

8 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by seunfly: 6:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Kreamie:
HUAWEI
ZTE

Who’s next?

Samsung?
Xiaomi?

Americans already owned 51% of Samsung so Samsung is safe.

The next is DJI, Gree electrica etc.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by martineverest(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2019
I see china collapsing... they rely on American than the other way round.

trump no get joy, he is just waiting for china to strike B4 giving them upper cut.

the more china tries to strike back,the more they hurt their own economy....the only way they can hurt America is through their rare earth elements... Australia is their alternative

7 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by martineverest(m): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2019
seunfly:

Americans already owned 51% of Samsung so Samsung is safe.

The next is DJI, Gree electrica etc.
American doesn't own percentage in Samsung

yeah the drone makers are next in target
Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by bali16: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2019
Its a No brainer!
Huawei has every right to retaliate...
I just pity the innocent workers who got caught up in the mix..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by martineverest(m): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2019
ImageDoctor:
A lot of persons are saying shit here without knowing that America is the first spy here before Chinese.

America doesn't like the ideas that the Chinese will start enjoying the privilege they had being enjoying.

Follow my next thread and see for yourself the reason America or Trump is stopping the Chinese.
both are spies...but have u forgotten that china banned Google, Facebook,Twitter, whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat,Wikipedia etc?

have u forgetten that china steals intellectual property of USA,European,Asian companies with paying royalties?

15 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by udemzyudex(m): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2019
Tourshaw:

Response well? The way some people Reason sef ehn and they will boldly call it their opinion. Funny.

And if Huawei could do what? Even small naija can decide to send all US expertise home too,I was expecting a big response and not this nonsense.

Funny, the Chinese government should also sanction US companies or any other agencies working with the US over there , that's when I'll take this serious.

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by MissRaine69(f): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2019
hamid6249:
Wallow in your ignorant pit ....in fact build a roof over it.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by overlord77: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2019
ebenezerdaniel:
none of my business

Don't be too quick to speak, the world is a global village now. One way or the other, it will affect you too. Just saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by Absoj(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Netanyahu1:
They have loads of evidence, they just won't show you. Chinese spying is been going on for years , there has just been no U.S. President with enough balls to stand up to China until now. Do you know that Google don't operate in China for years now ? They said its for security reasons. China steals trade secrets, it's no news.
Of course China steals trade secrets and Tech too. Get to China and see a lot of cloned western products even vehicles are not spared. I once saw a look alike of range rover In China.

9 Likes

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by ollah2: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s not just the US that has issues with Huawei, Canada and most European countries. Understand the reason why Huawei is having these issues and it has nothing to do with wanting to “ feel they are the boss” .

Some of you guys will just listen to MSM and blab nonsense online. China and Huawei asked for one thing only, prove that Huawei is a threat. Pretty simple

There are series of facts out there that USA and his companies are threats to countries but you will ignore it since it's USA. Hypocrisy at it's finest

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home by piagetskinner(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmm ... this Cold War going on between US and China

Meanwhile come and buy freshly shipped, custom skin iPhone 6
64gb. & IPhone 6 Plus

Call 07068504404 for price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

6 Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.