Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) (6216 Views)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / Here's My Plight. Thinking Of Suicide / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by AnalQueenluci: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2019
modestbrowser:

Lesbian
hungry rapist
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
high graded grin oh spare me dat...am weak like deepfeel says
Lol I just wish you put all that I said in consideration and let the real you flourish, not this bitter personality nairaland made out of you xx dear been kind is not weakness it's, strength
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
My Love! Where Are You
am here holding ur balls
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Tell dem o
Welcome back from your 24 hrs ban.
lol
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
am here holding ur balls
Lol
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol I just wish you put all that I said in consideration and let the real you flourish, not this bitter personality nairaland made out of you xx dear been kind is not weakness it's, strength
Kindness isnt weakness i know ,Kindness is deceiving oneself into unproductivity ...
Kind people has suffered ,if u want nt to suceed be kind ,it only works in heaven ..Do you know hw many times i was stabbed by my female friends ?

.......... .........
Have u ever seen me defending a feminist here ,if not kind ladiess' course.
See i av killed hundreds of people stil counting ,The more i kill d more relieved i am ,i will neva regret that,
Am so proud of it smiley ..no be ph city abia imo again ,Ask of me .
Thats y i put up images of myself in a weird disposition , i joke a lot but my heart is burning wt fire enough to burn up this site , and stop boasting u ar emotion snatcha because u might be my victim
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by IamPlato(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
am here holding ur balls
There Goes My Dirty Naughty Ebony cool ... Chill Sweet, we'll Get There wink ...

First Lets Start With How Much You Love Me smiley
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
There Goes My Dirty Naughty Ebony cool ... Chill Sweet, we'll Get There wink ...

She's married you know. The red flags are there.
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:

dont be ridiculously pathetic plato

my first child ie my daughter just wrote her first jamb examination lastyr
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dont be ridiculously pathetic plato

my first child ie my daughter just wrote her first jamb examination lastyr
what The Fvck is Wrong With You? Cant You Take A Nice Joke?

Even If She Wrote Her Jamb Five Years Ago, we Still Aint Mates.
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Eze2000:

She's married you know. The red flags are there.
I Was Just Trying To Be Nice... Joke around With Her

DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS MARRIED
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
what The Fvck is Wrong With You? Cant You Take A Nice Joke?

Even If She Wrote Her Jamb Five Years Ago, we Still Aint Mates.
i know u are joking ,But remember we joke in a serious way sometimes grin
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Kindness isnt weakness i know ,Kindness is deceiving oneself into unproductivity ...
Kind people has suffered ,if u want nt to suceed be kind ,it only works in heaven ..Do you know hw many times i was stabbed by my female friends ?

.......... .........
Have u ever seen me defending a feminist here ,if not kind ladiess' course.
See i av killed hundreds of people stil counting ,The more i kill d more relieved i am ,i will neva regret that,
Am so proud of it smiley ..no be ph city abia imo again ,Ask of me .
Thats y i put up images of myself in a weird disposition , i joke a lot but my heart is burning wt fire enough to burn up this site , and stop boasting u ar emotion snatcha because u might be my victim

Well all these thing you claim you have done, I don't know how you do them and why you them , but I can bet on my d*ck you don't find true happiness doing them, i mean how can you live at peace with yourself after hurting so many people,
You don't necessarily have to be evil to succeed in this world,
But using smartness, kindness, sincerity, love, to your advantage to trick the world is the best gimmick in life
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well all these thing you claim you have done, I don't know how you do them and why you them , but I can bet on my d*ck you don't find true happiness doing them, i mean how can you live at peace with yourself after hurting so many people,
You don't necessarily have to be evil to succeed in this world,
But using smartness, kindness, sincerity, love, to your advantage to trick the world is the best gimmick in life
I just av d urge to invite u 2 my side and buy u drinks in a round table n show/teach u another dimension of life...I might be a leader of a tluc(call it frm back) back in dos days(sorry 4 saying it ,But mine organisation is more of a freedom type,handed over to me by an apga house of aspirant in bayelsa ), no evil intentions intended but some thought is a weak group ,...And dat is it ,now is d most dreaded in south east n south south more espiacially ..

U ar right am nt happy ,i dnt think am a happy person ,

but dia is fulfilment in me ,in a situation ...People nids to be killed and am doing dat ,

I want 2 ask u ar my humourous in my former comments ?
If yes, dats y am d leading female mc in satelite town imo n my state rivers! Though on a lowkey

If no ,Thats y few avoids me like plague!

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
tosinosam:

Got me salivating
Yesh ,i hope u didnt wash hands wt it?
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Eze2000:

They will fish you out and ban you if you leave those comments about modes being tribal and someone hits the report button.

And babe, If you keep joining my name and Germany together I will become the target of the many fraudsters prowling this site

Come on, now, clean your comments above.
Eze sweetcunt stil walks free i saw her in a thread like dat!
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I just av d urge to invite u 2 my side and buy u drinks in a round table n show/teach u another dimension of life...I might be a leader of a tluc(call it frm back) back in dos days(sorry 4 saying it ,But mine organisation is more of a freedom type,handed over to me by an apga house of aspirant in bayelsa ), no evil intentions intended but some thought is a weak group ,...And dat is it ,now is d most dreaded in south east n south south more espiacially ..

U ar right am nt happy ,i dnt think am a happy person ,

but dia is fulfilment in me ,in a situation ...People nids to be killed and am doing dat ,

I want 2 ask u ar my humourous in my former comments ?
If yes, dats y am d leading female mc in satelite town imo n my state rivers! Though on a lowkey

If no ,Thats y few avoids me like plague!
reading comments
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by tosinosam(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yesh ,i hope u didnt wash hands wt it?
No shocked wash hands wit it? It looks so delicious...hw s ur dae
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
tosinosam:

No shocked wash hands wit it? It looks so delicious...hw s ur dae
Am wt my grandma overhere ,she has been cooking those village food i love so much,
Special delicacies like d one am about to eat right now called ji n' utazi sauce (yam n bitterherb garnished wt oilbean n onions)
See i love that food analqueenluci pls i need a poem of dis village meal...i dont miss my parents self sad wink
curse be on lagos gutter food hahahaha
grin
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by tosinosam(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am wt my grandma overhere ,she has been cooking those village food i love so much,
Special delicacies like d one am about to eat right now called ji n' utazi sauce (yam n bitterherb garnished wt oilbean n onions)
See i love that food analqueenluci pls i need a poem of dis village meal...i dont miss my parents self sad wink
grin
Enjoyment peri peri..u don dey do ur own jolliment even before salah...issokay sha send awa own come too grin
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Eze sweetcunt stil walks free i saw her in a thread like dat!

babe, let her walk. I no want imature girl wahala
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2019
Eze2000:

babe, let her walk. I no want imature girl wahala
i thought she was banned cry ,but hw wl i punish her 4 disrespecting u?
Infact allow me depress her
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
i thought she was banned cry ,but hw wl i punish her 4 disrespecting u?
Infact allow me depress her

She was banned what else do u think shut her up so effectively? Hee ban could have lasted just 24, who knows, it all depends on who bamned her. But she is wise enough not to return cos she knows eactly what I'll do. If not for you I wouleport each of her instlys one after d other and mention the mode My.nd44 the Dom. The total number of bans she will eat willnsee her inro a mew month. I've done it b4.

Or I may just mention some my trouble young fabsbto teach her a lesson. last girl they bashed that way in family section deactivated... cheifqueen was her name.

I know the dangers I face here and how to cope never fear.

But babe, life is not always abt do me I do... paybacks. Sometimea we forgive qnd move on. it make life easier but of all, Gos loves it so.

Leave the girl alone amd save for your pa
aver nighr this Saturday

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Eze2000:

She was banned what else do u think shut her up so effectively? Hee ban could have lasted just 24, who knows, it all depends on who bamned her. But she is wise enough not to return cos she knows eactly what I'll do. If not for you I wouleport each of her instlys one after d other and mention the mode My.nd44 the Dom. The total number of bans she will eat willnsee her inro a mew month. I've done it b4.

Or I may just mention some my trouble young fabsbto teach her a lesson. last girl they bashed that way in family section deactivated... cheifqueen was her name.

I know the dangers I face here and how to cope never fear.

But babe, life is not always abt do me I do... paybacks. Sometimea we forgive qnd move on. it make life easier but of all, Gos loves it so.

Leave the girl alone amd save for your pa
aver nighr this Saturday
na small she be so smiley
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by AnalQueenluci: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
grin
nope amah
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2019
Eze2000 is not easy oo grin cheesy kiss
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Eze2000 is not easy oo grin cheesy kiss

Yeah its gone. At least you atr wiser now
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
na small she be so smiley
Where you banned?
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amazingman(m): 4:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Hello love
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by iCauseTrouble: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Excuse me, you said you are a virgin?
Amatarasha:
Is Scintilating How Madam nwanyiawkaetiti deactivated(Knowing that she is the Only anambra lady alongside me in romanceland) tanks to Perturbations from Alphamales namely Frbona ,icausetrouble n mytisque(i 've forgotten his fullname) ,
The Truth of the matter is that i manipulated Frbona and ,icausetrouble to drill her to Depression With my powers for insulting me ,She would have beat them to their own games but she isnt a virgin like me ,So therefore weak with her pride Unlike strong ladies like victorian who has fought guys since 2011 n the military aunty analqueen,
I remembered how 4 guys(Frbona,oma307,rilley n one guy like that faced analqueenluci but she made a poem wit dia names n they loved n respected her since then thats strength

Note THIS : ladies We are Far Too stronger than the guys thats what nwanyiawkaetiti dosent know ,iamplato i know u will miss her, sorry though..Thats tge lesson for insulting me , hehehehehehe.. Sweetcunt97 i know u ar nwanyiawkaetiti So take a chill pills ok....
In the second issue :
Modestbrowser needs help from you guys ,Since he claimed he is a DULL PROGRAMMER[/b]!

Check out his Stats
Create A Programme : 2%
We greet Our german brother Eze2000 from hamburg ,South Germany

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Excuse me, you said you are a virgin?
virgin is wat i am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure / I’m The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland � / When Both Families Oppose Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.