Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (7484 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Ubunja as you can see am not an envious and wicked soul like You and 90% of Romancelanders Nope am not ,Is true I am not Black like 99.98% idiots here and i dont even reason like one !
,Yes khiaa am not Black nor negro ...Hell No!! I Hate Blacks and You knew it

IS painful that Blacks here like marialavina, her sis biglittlelois ,pussyhoe frankyydee denreleedun ,chenzen and co will nag about nairaland loosing credence without making an inch move to solve the lack of credence constraints ,Eze2000 ,bigcowhorn deepfeel analqueenluci husbandsnatcha tanid oma307 these monikkers dont create thread topics all they do is curse ,nag ,nag ,nag and nag males with impunity and insult Goodhearted echelons with their bitterhearts funmisticqueen has joined them !
...Even khiaa tries here with her American stories( not buying u over o)
Amatarasha who happens to be a whitegirl hates irresponsiblilities from homosapiens ,
Only person out of 1million stupid romancelanders trying in bringing back the miraged credence and uniqueness of 2005 & 2007 romanceland is ubunja ,he has been insulted ,called all sort of names by fake beings like nofavors denreleedun ...That is what i called bundle of Responsibilities ,He can never abandon his wife no matter which bomb bokoharam threw! He might get rude on me now for mentioning his name because he may be possessed with demonic spirits !

Lesson: If you dont have the zeal to solve a problem dont ever complain about the problem not been solved ,Na humanbeing go solve the problem no be angel rapheal, Marialavina pls help us solve the problem of lost credence we beg you...And stop running from my ass ,i wont kill you coward ...

In all these a whiteman sees it as gallantly irresponsiblility ... Amatarasha sees it as wickedness, lack of discipline , irresponsiblility and gross foolery!
.... Nonsense !

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Am waiting for a fool to create a thread of lost credence and see me destroy the person n the thread! Useless people from a useless country!

Seu.n has given me power to deactivate the potential fool
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha so it's cause of you that am serving a 1 week ban cry
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Himmler: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2019
There are more important things to fight for in this life than nairaland. It's a faceless forum and with that anonymity comes lack of responsibility and whenever people can't be held responsible for their actions, abuses are inevitable. I have learnt to accept nairaland for what it is, face more important things in my life and not carry nairaland matter on my head like gala

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Himmler: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:
You are serving a one week ban yet you are commenting? How manage?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2019
Himmler:

You are serving a one week ban yet you are commenting? How manage?

This is my long lost account na I just recovered it, this is the president of apple butt gang speaking grin looks like I have made enemies here , pls don't expose me

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Himmler: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

This is my long lost account na I just recovered it, this is the president of apple butt gang speaking grin looks like I have made enemies here , pls don't expose me
Lol grin grin grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
One thing I've known this one for is the way she confidently talks Senseless and bullshit talks like its a thang to be proud of................. These might be a faceless forum tho buh impressions matters, as fii u.....I've got a bad impression bouh whoever is behind this moniker......... U suck

11 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Himmler:
There are more important things to fight for in this life than nairaland. It's a faceless forum and with that anonymity comes lack of responsibility and whenever people can't be held responsible for their actions, abuses are inevitable. I have learnt to accept nairaland for what it is, face more important things in my life and not carry nairaland matter on my head like gala
Yes they are problem to fight in real life ,
But double standards will say this and come back to lay complaint of lack of uniqueness in nairaland ,
Africans can never take responsibility to solve a problm ,but rant and nag with nice english while claiming maturity...
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
One thing I've known this one for is the way she confidently talks Senseless and bullshit talks like its a thang to be proud of................. These might be a faceless forum tho buh impressions matters, as fii u.....I've got a bad impression bouh whoever is behind this moniker......... U suck
irresponsible & illiterate being your English sucks ,Go back to school ....so funny
grin grin grin grin create thread from ur perception like ubunja and co ,bring yourself out to be judged by 100k frustrated nigerians like you in here ,and see ur self depress and deactivate ...blind africans spits

I have never seen you create threads all you do is attack people doing that coward lol
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

Yes they are problem to fight in real life ,
But double standards will say this and come back to lay complaint of lack of uniqueness in nairaland ,
Africans can never take responsibility to solve a problm ,but rant and nag with nice english while claiming maturity...

So you yourself don't nag abi undecided this white that you claim to be hope you are not albino ?

7 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:
i dont get you ,i have never seen you b4
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
i dont get you ,i have never seen you b4

Deepfeel
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AstroG: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ubunja as you can see am not an envious and wicked soul like You and 90% of Romancelanders Nope am not ,Is true I am not Black like 99.98% idiots here and i dont even reason like one !
,Yes khiaa am not Black nor negro ...Hell No!! I Hate Blacks and You knew it

IS painful that Blacks here like marialavina, her sis biglittlelois ,pussyhoe frankyydee denreleedun ,chenzen and co will nag about nairaland loosing credence without making an inch move to solve the lack of credence constraints ,Eze2000 ,bigcowhorn deepfeel analqueenluci husbandsnatcha tanid oma307 these monikkers dont create thread topics all they do is curse ,nag ,nag ,nag and nag males with impunity and insult Goodhearted echelons with their bitterhearts funmisticqueen has joined them !
...Even khiaa tries here with her American stories( not buying u over o)
Amatarasha who happens to be a whitegirl hates irresponsiblilities from homosapiens ,
Only person out of 1million stupid romancelanders trying in bringing back the miraged credence and uniqueness of 2005 & 2007 romanceland is ubunja ,he has been insulted ,called all sort of names by fake beings like nofavors denreleedun ...That is what i called bundle of Responsibilities ,He can never abandon his wife no matter which bomb bokoharam threw! He might get rude on me now for mentioning his name because he may be possessed with demonic spirits !

Lesson: If you dont have the zeal to solve a problem dont ever complain about the problem not been solved ,Na humanbeing go solve the problem no be angel rapheal, Marialavina pls help us solve the problem of lost credence we beg you...And stop running from my ass ,i wont kill you coward ...

In all these a whiteman sees it as gallantly irresponsiblility ... Amatarasha sees it as wickedness, lack of discipline , irresponsiblility and gross foolery!
.... Nonsense !

8 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

So you yourself don't nag abi undecided this white that you claim to be hope you are not albino ?
No i just start seeing myself in africa and it pains me..

I nag about injustice and hypocrites ...i wont nag about lost of credence in romanceland because is me and you that will make it happen ,
For example i hate weak people ,nuelsam saw this thread i created but was afraid of commenting until you and the other guys commented ,thats a dangerous weakness from him , he isnt confident enough to fight for wat he hates or love ! This cowardly character can be seen in africa and in southern nigeria*
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Deepfeel
My God shocked shocked cool shocked shocked
Whats ur offense now , How was i connected to it
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
My God shocked shocked cool shocked shocked
Whats ur offense now , How was i connected to it

You are not connected to it honey grin

But for what ever reason I guess, I over argued with someone who is close to someone at the top grin you know how mentally tormenting I can be when am arguing with someone
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
irresponsible & illiterate being your English sucks ,Go back to school ....so funny
grin grin grin grin create thread from ur perception like ubunja and co ,bring yourself out to be judged by 100k frustrated nigerians like you in here ,and see ur self depress and deactivate ...blind africans spits

I have never seen you create threads all you do is attack people doing that coward lol
yh....... Here we go again, these is what u known for "spewing garbage"................. Even though u aint no match for me when it comes to E troll, i won't exchange words with a scallywag................. Nah, u a locally made lousy douchbag, im not....... So we aint compatible.
Had it been u pretty, i wouldve just overlooked ur stupidity and do u a favor by schooling ya buh hell naw...... Just look at that pin hole photo u uploaded like 1956themed.................im done here, i aint no asslicker................. just needed to tell u the obvious truth................. U SUCK!
Just grow up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Himmler:
Nairaland is inconsequential and faceless ,but the useless cold character i see and confront in real are multiple here , i wont stop until they are pissed off and deactivate ,it gives me joy fighting useless character ...i can do dat for 1week non stop without eating nor drinking! Ask about me
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
yh....... Here we go again, these is what u known for "spewing garbage"................. Even though u aint no match for me when it comes to E troll, i won't exchange words with a scallywag................. Nah, u a locally made lousy douchbag, im not....... So we aint compatible.
Had it been u pretty, i wouldve just overlooked ur stupidity and do u a favor by schooling ya buh hell naw...... Just look at that pin hole photo u uploaded like 1956themed.................im done here, i aint no asslicker................. just needed to tell u the obvious truth................. U SUCK!
Just grow up.
illiterate here he goes making silly mistakes once again.
E-troll me and get suicide as ur reward ,i will so much rubbish you and shame you until you cry blood
Arent you 46yrs old like you said Why are you disturbing little virgin girl of 19 ,oldman create a thread , he wont cos of fear . He dosent want to be attacked by his frustrated type coward ,If men come out you will come out shey omo rada tada .

As for my photo ,i purposely fix that outdated photo there to stop ur type from asslicking me in their thousands while insulting me with an alternatives ,while planning a scam on me , Unfortunately it wont even stop ,
You might be marialavina who cares to hell with you
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

You are not connected to it honey grin

But for what ever reason I guess, I over argued with someone who is close to someone at the top grin you know how mentally tormenting I can be when am arguing with someone
But why say is me at the first place , sad
You see why i troll people , if some1 insults you leave him and troll him next time , i learnt it from Adaibeku
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
But why say is me at the first place , sad
You see why i troll people , if some1 insults you leave him and troll him next time , i learnt it from Adaibeku

So someone can not play with you again ni undecided

But I like this your new way what's the secret you are acting cool, are you on your menstrual period or something
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
illiterate here he goes making silly mistakes once again.
E-troll me and get suicide as ur reward ,i will so much rubbish you and shame you until you cry blood
Arent you 46yrs old like you said Why are you disturbing little virgin girl of 19 ,oldman create a thread , he wont cos of fear . He dosent want to be attacked by his frustrated type coward ,If men come out you will come out shey omo rada tada .

As for my photo ,i purposely fix that outdated photo there to stop ur type from asslicking me in their thousands while insulting me with an alternatives ,while planning a scam on me , Unfortunately it wont even stop ,
You might be marialavina who cares to hell with you
yh....... I know it hurts so hard, i know i stroke a nerve hence the reason for all those blunders u just made.... I aint even started with this one at all buh her thinking faculty is already going offpoint aiidy.................im 46years old now, aint it ? Im Marialavina,aint it? This one just dumb die.................U ugly, u dumb, Now i understand ur frustration ........sucker for clout

3 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Offpoint: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
yh....... I know it hurts so hard, i know i stroke a nerve hence the reason for all those blunders u just made.... I aint even started with this one at all buh her thinking faculty is already going offpoint aiidy.................im 46years old now, aint it ? U ugly, u dumb................. Now i understand ur frustration ........sucker for clout
keep my name out of it sir, leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am waiting for a fool to create a thread of lost credence and see me destroy the person n the thread! Useless people from a useless country!

Seu.n has given me power to deactivate the potential fool
give it to them hot! Yes sister !
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Offpoint:

keep my name out of it sir, leave me alone.
lol manny..... U should know i wasn't calling u out, i never knew bouh this moniker until now sef.................. Offpoint

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amakavula:
...........Youself follow !!!
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
................Youngman bring yourself out so we can all judge you like everyone is judging the young lady, Stop hiding around ok. Be Fearless like her and step out is just a faceless stuff anyway until then she remains Ok by me!
just so u know......... I've got guts, i aint got no reason to hide anything on a faceless forum................. I upload my pic sometimes and take em down ................. Im 19 i fear no man, im gon upload my pic now.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
................Youngman bring yourself out so we can all judge you like everyone is judging the young lady, Stop hiding around ok. Be Fearless like her and step out is just a faceless stuff anyway until then she remains Ok by me!
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amakavula:
Irresponsible people pisses me off !
This kind of people will complain nigeria is bad while the ladies looking for a guy to milk and men looking for innocent ladies to Golddig with all atrocities...they are wicked ,Be light to citizens of nigeria ...Nope
Leave people like sowore who are light ....mba
Speak the truth....for where
Support the righteous ...righteous is childish n has no money no support ..

All they do is nag nag nag nag nag nag.....till they get visa to leave nigeria,
Nairaland symbolises our heart!
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
yh....... I know it hurts so hard, i know i stroke a nerve hence the reason for all those blunders u just made.... I aint even started with this one at all buh her thinking faculty is already going offpoint aiidy.................im 46years old now, aint it ? Im Marialavina,aint it? This one just dumb die.................U ugly, u dumb, Now i understand ur frustration ........sucker for clout
Oh shut up plss ,which nerve did you struck grin dont live in denial omo elede nie ,u ar marialavina wt a male monikker ,You(she) are always a coward,

Are you sure you want to fight me because i have armies that are hungry to kill and destroy ...Oh my God
They will descend on you like the holy ghost .. hahahaha hahahaha grin
I pity you !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.