Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) (6215 Views)

Upcoming Wedding Palava / Here's My Plight. Thinking Of Suicide / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Eze they will delete my thread as usual

Then clean their name in your mention
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eze2000:

Then clean their name in your mention
ok
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Eze dis not d thread u call those mods pls ,dnt bring them here ..
This isnt a frontpage thread ,if som1 insults me i wl bug d person until he deactivates ..nt calling dos mean brutes

Sorry
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
smiley
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eze2000:

Sorry
i understand you , grin u av been away to a more developed country ...
grin
Ladies forever © which you know quite dont call mods anymore , after been banned monthly 4 calling on dem ,
We take d fight to offenders camp ,
Thats d latest dear eze
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ar u sure they wont fish me out ,
Meanwhile kudos ,dat serves her right

They will fish you out and ban you if you leave those comments about modes being tribal and someone hits the report button.

And babe, If you keep joining my name and Germany together I will become the target of the many fraudsters prowling this site

Come on, now, clean your comments above.
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Eze they will delete my thread as usual

I knew what I was doing when i called them in a single comment. They would see only that comment and act. Which is exactly what happened. It is when they start getting multiple mentions in a trend that they look to see what is going on.

You are fine.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eze2000:

They will fish you out and ban you if you leave those comments about modes being tribal and someone hits the report button.

And babe, If you keep joining my name and Germany together I will become the target of the many fraudsters prowling this site

ok straight away dear

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

But do you know someone who can hurt you emotionally has power over you?
u dont know me..
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
modestbrowser:

I always laugh when this shegoat mention death in her post....
I know you're probably one silly girl selling kpomo in school hostels and lodges... then come to nairaland to spew rubbish when there's bad market
cheesy hei inukwa cheesy
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eze2000:

Amatarasha was right my dear ,it was so dishearten��

Eventhough she hasnt been banned b4

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
u dont know me..
My point is this hun if I can make you angry anytime I want then I have power over you in that area, don't let someone else control your emotions with empty insults and curses protect your heart dear xx kiss
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Amatarasha was right my dear ,it was so dishearten��

Eventhough she hasnt been banned b4

I guess bamidele's brother is a mode undecided
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Eze2000(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

My point is this hun if I can make you angry anytime I want then I have power over you in that area, don't let someone else control your emotions with empty insults and curses protect your heart dear xx kiss

Glad to see you two get along well together. In fact, I am amazed you managed to calm her down all in one day.
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

How about me cursing ur innocent parents ,ie parents of my emotion snatcha? smiley
Or slaping u hard outside nairaland ,

I know wat u ar talking about even since 2012 i was here ,
My first monikker Fr..... I was so cool like ice but it didnt pay for two yrs ,i deactivated in a nude propaganda bla bla bla because i was so cute ,i wish dat nude of a thing happened now
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eze2000:

I guess bamidele's brother is a mode undecided
dat inconsequential baboon
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eze2000:

Glad to see you two get along well together. In fact, I am amazed you managed to calm her down all in one day.
Lol bro is it that bad? Everyone has a soft side even Psychopaths, not calling her a psycho though, but hmm once met a very bitter lady in a Facebook group this lady was always insulting everyone on almost every post especially guys now I inbox this lady trying to find out why she's always that bitter and rude, with the conversation I had with her I discovered she was the opposite of what she portrays in the group, she was struggling with low self-esteem in real life, so she was doing that just to boost her self-esteem, a lot of folks do that you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Deepfeel(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
How about me cursing ur innocent parents ,ie parents of my emotion snatcha? smiley
Or slaping u hard outside nairaland ,

I know wat u ar talking about even since 2012 i was here ,
My first monikker Fr..... I was so cool like ice but it didnt pay for two yrs ,i deactivated in a nude propaganda bla bla bla because i was so cute ,i wish dat nude of a thing happened now

Hmm i will be cool as long as you don't curse my parents to their face, but just cursing my parents on internet with out even knowing who they are will only
make me laugh cause the insult and curses are empty

Well slapping me outside nairaland hmm you should have a good reason to do that right? Will want to know the reason
Well the one involving your nudes that's a self inflicted injury dear you can't just upload your nude to strangers and want them to respect you for it don't you think so?
You were a cool lady it didn't pay off what pay exactly, cause you have allowed all those guys who insulted you in the past change you to a bitter person just like them, it shouldn't be so dear

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by tosinosam(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
My Sweet n delicious Abacha/ peppersoup is ready
Eze2000
Tosinosam
Ladies forever
Iamplato(who stil mourns awkaetiti silently)

Modestbrowser longthroat make i no see you here o
...come n join me laaaa!
Got me salivating
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by tosinosam(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
u dont know me..
High-grade strong woman...I hail shocked

1 Like

Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by tosinosam(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
i understand you , grin u av been away to a more developed country ...
grin
Ladies forever © which you know quite dont call mods anymore , after been banned monthly 4 calling on dem ,
We take d fight to offenders camp ,
Thats d latest dear eze
shocked shocked offenders camp?
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
tosinosam:

High-grade strong woman...I hail shocked
high graded grin oh spare me dat...am weak like deepfeel says
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by tosinosam(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
high graded grin oh spare me dat...am weak like deepfeel says
Issokay I rest my case cheesy
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by IamPlato(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Shove it down ur anal canal inugo! smiley
My Love! Where Are You
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by AnalQueenluci: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2019
modestbrowser:

This village girl again.... I know that your palmwine tapper boyfriend didn't fuckkk your sadine smell pussy well last night...
Village champion
Yucks
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yucks
Lesbian
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by TANID(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Men who watch football always has weak erection!
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by TANID(m): 5:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
Olosho soldier ,
"still awake? grin
But Seriously You Guys Need To Show Some Respect To Analqueenluci

Aside That Did You Ever Meet Her At Any Olosho Joint Before Ni
Re: Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) by AnalQueenluci: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2019
TANID:
But Seriously You Guys Need To Show Some Respect To Analqueenluci

Aside That Did You Ever Meet Her At Any Olosho Joint Before Ni
Tell dem o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Women And Their Relationships With Western Men. / Kissing Spell. . . / A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.