Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (6426 Views)

I don fvck for this life sha / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by SweetCunt97(f): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
you mean she collects absolutely nothing from you?
So u need a lady u don't have to take care of in anyway? You want d one you pump in and out and she leaves, repeat repeat and nothing to show.... Oshofree. U for talk say u broke naw. A good Day is happy taking care of his woman this one is here spewing rubbish
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
SweetCunt97:
So u need a lady u don't have to take care of in anyway? You want d one you pump in and out and she leaves, repeat repeat and nothing to show.... Oshofree. U for talk say u broke naw. A good Day is happy taking care of his woman this one is here spewing rubbish
Yes! I guess yours is OLOSHO, is either a babe is oshofree or OLOSHO.

so because I do have sex with her which is consensual and both parties enjoy I must take care of her see prostitution thinking lwkm

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by RichardRexs(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2019
In the words of Nawal El Sadawi." HUMANS ARE PROSTITUTES" We all get paid in any little thing we do
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by SweetCunt97(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Yes! I guess yours is OLOSHO, is either a babe is oshofree or OLOSHO.

so because I do have sex with her which is consensual and both parties enjoy I must take care of her see prostitution thinking lwkm
Men take care of women from time immemorial. Irresponsible Arrow...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
RichardRexs:
In the words of Nawal El Sadawi." HUMANS ARE PROSTITUTES" We all get paid in any little thing we do
word!
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by paix(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
you mean she collects absolutely nothing from you?
How about his PRECIOUS SPERM?
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by paix(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
A woman can have up to 10 boyfriends, yet she won't tag herself as a prostitute.
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Omega30(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cedricbakambu:
This generation of nigerian girls are something else. Money seeking leeches. But I understand though, Nigeria don hard.
Only a few I have met are different.

Same goes for the guys, we have a generation of stupid spenders and sex addicts.

If you don't want unnecessary expenses, get you a girl who her family is well to do. This has worked for me over the years.
In addition, never let her know how much u love her.cos if she does she will manipulate u into a maga
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
paix:
How about his PRECIOUS SPERM?
lol
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Men take care of women from time immemorial. Irresponsible Arrow...
Because of pussy!
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
dominique
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Rosay15(f): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Otunba2004:
good comment, I totally agreed with you my brother, infact girl friend is mostly expensive than olosho, from transportation to pocket money and she may request at anytime, but prostitute is once payment
I don mark your face
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rosay15:
I don mark your face
Because he said the truth?
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Rosay15(f): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Because he said the truth?
... which truth? Abeg face front
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rosay15:
I don mark your face
Mark him face, you wan beat am undecided
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Rosay15(f): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
SavageSavior:
Mark him face, you wan beat am undecided
... abeg wetin be your own. Ehn, allow the dude I quote reply me now.
Abi,talk Dey jump fence?.
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Ryan03(f): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cedricbakambu:
This generation of nigerian girls are something else. Money seeking leeches. But I understand though, Nigeria don hard.
Only a few I have met are different.

Same goes for the guys, we have a generation of stupid spenders and sex addicts.

If you don't want unnecessary expenses, get you a girl who her family is well to do. This has worked for me over the years.
Yes, go get yourself a wealthy girl. You know "all Nigerian girls" are leeches yet you still go ahead to date them, fvck them then come here to wail. I wonder who the stupid one is
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Ryan03(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Who will put this none sense on fp?
Lol, i tire my brother. Sometimes i wonder if some of these guys are wiser than the ladies they call fish brain
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Ryan03(f): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jollof123:

When you say all girls...does it mean your girlfriend, younger and elder sisters too are included and all the yet to marry females in your family are prostitutes?

Olosho no they force guys to have sex with them now neither does ladies force guys to toast them.

They may like you and show you attractions but the decision to meet/ hook up and pay them is solely made by we guys.

You call them prostitutes because you just want to Bleep for free"

Na them born you? Radarada
Lwkmd, i have noticed that its always guys looking for free fvck that always make such posts

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Ryan03(f): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
and yet they want to be differentiated from prostitutes.
If i were a girl, i'll rather be Olosho than be oshofree. What da heck? You will be insulted anyway cheesy dear ladies, Dont allow anyone bully you into becoming a free pussy giver

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Ryan03(f): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
habsydiamond:
it's not possible... Cos any sex that are transactional either with money or material things na business.. even some house wives indulge in transactional sex with their husbands.... As long as a lady collects money from a guy either directly or indirectly... She be .... Complete am jare undecided undecided
Guess you are either married to a prostitute or will marry one someday grin
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rosay15:
... which truth? Abeg face front
Get behind me hoe!!!! As if you open legs without any dime.
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ryan03:
If i were a girl, i'll rather be Olosho than be oshofree. What da heck? You will be insulted anyway cheesy dear ladies, Dont allow anyone bully you into becoming a free pussy giver
So you will insulted for not collecting money for sex?
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Rosay15(f): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Get behind me hoe!!!! As if you open legs without any dime.
... Arindin omo
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rosay15:
... Arindin omo
Hoeloriburuku , olosho come be your hobby!
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Rosay15(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Hoeloriburuku , olosho come be your hobby!
... lol, oriki e Lopo to bayi cheesy
Abeg, nah who do you like this cheesy you go Dey alright odoyo
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Ryan03(f): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
So you will insulted for not collecting money for sex?
Is that not what most guys do? Call them oshofree?
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Ryan03:
Is that not what most guys do? Call them oshofree?
You can believe anything!
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? / Séxtape : Video Of Workers Having Séx In Bakery Store Leaks Online / 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.