Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (45598 Views)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
But I just posted the website for interested folks to go in there and see for themselves. Unlike you who is hiding scriptures, I posted a link.
This is shoddy, this isn't acceptable, this is mediocre. Nwanne, brother please, if you have proof and evidence of me plagiarising other people's content, please, please, as a man full of honor and integrity, paste it here verbatim for the whole wide world to see and that you and I can both carefully examine what you've presented as exhibits and we both cross-check for evidence of me alleged to have copied and pasted. If you are unable to, then do the right thing of withdrawing and retracting this your funny old smear campaign, in addition of a follow up apology for the slander and malicious lies.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
This is just to show how silly and illogical your reasoning is...Let's put homosexuality and theft side by side since they're both sins

For example, do you have anything, no matter how small, against a thief stealing your property? Does it mean you hate the thief when you are not in support of theft?
Yes, I hate the thief, I hate him for being a thieving bastard. I vividly remember in 1995, waking up and walking down the street to where I parked my beautiful waxed black colored VW Golf Gti Mark II, couldn't find it in slot I parked. I walked both ends of the street, only for to dawn on me that my beloved car has been stolen. I remember how I hated the person that violated me by stealing this loved car. I remember also prior to this, on two separate occasions, when the windows of same car, was smashed, just for some thieving bastard to take out my removable car hi-fi, got to my boot, rummaged through to take away the high performance speakers in there.

OkCornel:

If telling the truth (which is bitter anyways) is what you mistake for being homophobic...or hating a thief, you've gotten it totally wrong.
I straightaway answered your question about hating a thief or not, but you couldn't answer the two questions put to you, you just as usual turn evasive

Homosexuality did me no wrong, has done no one anything evil or bad, but thieving, why would anyone take what isn't rightfully theirs, why take another's property without authorisation, hmm?

You need help, you need help with the disorder you have. Homophobia is a disorder, and it can be cured off, only if you are willing to be cured and become a better person

OkCornel:
So when Arsenokytes is interpreted as a male that lies with males (homosexuality)... which Paul included in 1 Timothy 1 v 8-11; and Romans 1 v 26-27; Paul wasn't talking about homosexuality abi?

Mtcheeew
Arsenokoites is not just, male that lies with male. It actually means male sexing males, it means a male hopping from one bed to another bed. It means a homosexual, who is promiscuous, means someone having casual sex with many and different men. It means a homosexual, sleeping around, having multiple sexual partners. Please why don't you want to get the fact right, hmm?

OkCornel:
alBHAGDADI also tried this silly line with me. Need I tell you that that Hindu brother (Mahatma Ghandi) studied the Bible/Jesus extensively before saying that?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. At the end of the day, any sinner who refuses to confess his/her sins has his or herself to blame...

You cannot solve if your problem if you do not admit (confess) you have one...
I am glad he did, just shows great minds think alike, hey. alBHAGDADI and I think alike, in spite of whatever difference we might have. I'll still any day, take Jesus' words, teachings and virtues way above and first before Mahatma Gandhi.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by alBHAGDADI: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

al.BHAGDADI also tried this silly line with me. Need I tell you that that Hindu brother (Mahatma Ghandi) studied the Bible/Jesus extensively before saying that?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. At the end of the day, any sinner who refuses to confess his/her sins has his or herself to blame...

You cannot solve your problem if you do not admit (confess) you have one...

Where did Mahatma Ghandi tell you that his quote of "love the sinner, hate the sin" got inspired by the Bible? Stop putting words into Mahatma Ghandi's mouth. The torment of hell fire is enough for him.

Love the sinner and hate the sin is not in line with any Bible verse.

The same Bible shows David a man after God's heart saying he hates people who hate God.

Psalm 139:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Going by your analysis, David was wrong to have killed Goliath. He should have hated his sin and loved him by keeping him alive. grin
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, I hate the thief, I hate him for being a thieving bastard. I vividly remember in 1995, waking up and walking down the street to where I parked my beautiful waxed black colored VW Golf Gti Mark II, couldn't find it in slot I parked. I walked both ends of the street, only for to dawn on me that my beloved car has been stolen. I remember how I hated the person that violated me by stealing this loved car. I remember also prior to this, on two separate occasions, when the windows of same car, was smashed, just for some thieving bastard to take out my removable car hi-fi, go to my boot, rummaged through to take away the high performance speakers in there.

See why I said it is difficult to separate the sinner from the sin? Christians are not permitted to hate anyone, whether they are homosexuals or thieves.

But ensuring justice is dispensed doesn't necessarily mean hatred for the sinner. At the end of the day, everyone reaps what he/she sows.

MuttleyLaff:

I straightaway answered your question about hating a thief or not, but you couldn't answer the two questions put to you, you just as usual turn evasive

Homosexuality did me no wrong, has done no one anything evil or bad, but thieving, why would anyone take what isn't rightfully theirs, why take another's property without authorisation, hmm?

You need help, you need help with the disorder you have. Homophobia is a disorder, and it can be cured off, only if you are willing to be cured and become a better person

Homosexuality is totally wrong, and it is even more annoying when a homosexual attempts to lure me into such an act. I get extremely furious at such. A boundary is crossed at that point in time.

Muttley, separate the act from the actor. I am not permitted to hate the actor, but I am definitely permitted to hate the act! That doesn't make me homophobic.

Being homophobic is hating the actor and the act...

Like I mentioned earlier, homosexuality, lesbianism, tribalism, racism, theft, fornication, bestiality, abuse of substances e.t.c. I put them in the same bracket. Everyone has a defect, likewise everyone has something positive and good about themselves. I love the good and hate the bad, but I am not in any way permitted to hate the person

MuttleyLaff:

Arsenokoites is not just, male that lies with male. It actually means male sexing males, it means a male hopping from one bed to another bed. It means a homosexual, who is promiscuous, means someone having casual sex with many and different men. It means a homosexual, sleeping around, having multiple sexual partners. Please why don't you want to get the fact right, hmm?

Would you like us to go through;

1) The meaning of Arsenokytes?
2) Romans 1 v 26-28?
3) The Talmud that also prohibits/outlaws same sex marriage for the gentiles?

MuttleyLaff:

I am glad he did, just shows great minds think alike, hey. I'll still any day, take Jesus' words, teachings and virtues way above and first before Mahatma Gandhi.

I agree. But regarding the matter of loving the sinner but hating the sin, Jesus and Ghandi are on the same page;

I can't recall one sinner Jesus hated, was it the Prostitute? or the thief by His side on the cross? or Zaccheus the extortionist?

This is not a license to promote sin, note that those aforementioned sinners were willing to forsake such lifestyles after encountering Jesus. Likewise, believers are expected to confess and forsake those sins...and the ultimate power for that resides in the Spirit of God to overcome such...

Amongst the few things that really put Jesus on the edge were hypocrisy and gloating in self righteousness (the Pharisees had such in abundance)...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI, you're welcome. Good to have you here.

alBHAGDADI:

Where did Mahatma Ghandi tell you that his quote of "love the sinner, hate the sin" got inspired by the Bible? Stop putting words into Mahatma Ghandi's mouth. The torment of hell fire is enough for him.

Love the sinner and hate the sin is not in line with any Bible verse.

Are you disputing the fact that Mahatma Ghandi studied the Bible/Jesus?
What also makes you think Ghandi is in hell fire right now? As for me, I don't know where he is, but how are you certain he's in hell? You were an eye witness when he was judged?

alBHAGDADI:

The same Bible shows David a man after God's heart saying he hates people who hate God.

Psalm 139:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Going by your analysis, David was wrong to have killed Goliath. He should have hated his sin and loved him by keeping him alive. grin

I have been through this fallacy of yours before. David was a devout Judaizer.

Jesus (whom I believe you are following) that is far greater than David said this; pay close attention.

Matthew 5 v 43 -44;

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

Matthew 5 v 43 explains the mindset that was prevalent prior to the coming of Jesus on how to deal with one's enemies (that was the time David lived in)...
And after that, Jesus said we should love both our enemies and neighbors in Matthew 5 v 44

I have dealt with this matter before, and if you are not bereft of understanding, you would have seen the folly in using the words of David ( a Judaizer) in defending yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/5221176/christians-really-commanded-love-everybody/1#78966057

You still have unfinished business on that thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/5221176/christians-really-commanded-love-everybody/1#78985531

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I am glad he did, just shows great minds think alike, hey. alBHAGDADI and I think alike, in spite of whatever difference we might have. I'll still any day, take Jesus' words, teachings and virtues way above and first before Mahatma Gandhi.

I just noticed you edited this your comment to invite alBH.AGDADI...
You and alBH.AGDADI think alike, but alBH.AGDADI is not in support of homosexuality... You are not in support of monetary tithing
Please clarify on what you mean by thinking alike, but yet having differences...

Cc; Openmine, Shepherd00, here we go again...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by alBHAGDADI: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
alBHA.GDADI, you're welcome. Good to have you here.

Are you disputing the fact that Mahatma Ghandi studied the Bible/Jesus?
What also makes you think Ghandi is in hell fire right now? As for me, I don't know where he is, but how are you certain he's in hell? You were an eye witness when he was judged?

No source ever linked Ghandi to Christianity. He was Hindu who said:

“I’d be a Christian if it were not for the Christians.’”

In Buddhism there is a saying, “Don’t confuse the finger pointing at the moon for the moon itself.” This means the finger pointing at the moon teaches us that although someone points to the moon to show us the truth of its luminosity, the finger pointing is not the moon itself.

As seen above, he said it with his own mouth that he rejected Christianity.

He also gave reason for rejecting Christianity.

“…to be a good Hindu also meant that I would be a good Christian. There is no need for me to join your creed to be a believer in the beauty of the teachings of Jesus or try to follow His example.”

I have been through this fallacy of yours before. David was a devout Judaizer.

Jesus (whom I believe you are following) that is far greater than David said this; pay close attention.

Matthew 5 v 43 -44;

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

Matthew 5 v 43 explains the mindset that was prevalent prior to the coming of Jesus on how to deal with one's enemies (that was the time David lived in)...
And after that, Jesus said we should love both our enemies and neighbors in Matthew 5 v 44

I have dealt with this matter before, and if you are not bereft of understanding, you would have seen the folly in using the words of David ( a Judaizer) in defending yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/5221176/christians-really-commanded-love-everybody/1#78966057

You still have unfinished business on that thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/5221176/christians-really-commanded-love-everybody/1#78985531

By saying David was a devout Judaizer, you simply imply that Judaism allowed for hating of sinners or enemies and that Jesus came to change that. No, loving enemies has always been an old testament teaching. Remember how in the old testament we are told that if we see an enemy's sheep going astray, we should help bring it back.

Exodus 23:4
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

It is that same teaching Jesus touched on in Mathew 5 because the people had forgotten it and were carried away by the lie that they were to hate their enemy.

Mathew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

He simply said we shouldn't repay them with the evil they visit us with but do good unto them. How you managed to twist these passage to suit Mahatma Ghandi's words of loving sinners and making it look biblical is what I don't know.

I don't want to argue with you, so I will leave you with this test:

Which of the two statements was made by a Bible prophet?

1.) Hate the sin, love the sinner

2.) Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

In Buddhism there is a saying, “Don’t confuse the finger pointing at the moon for the moon itself.” This means the finger pointing at the moon teaches us that although someone points to the moon to show us the truth of its luminosity, the finger pointing is not the moon itself.

“…to be a good Hindu also meant that I would be a good Christian. There is no need for me to join your creed to be a believer in the beauty of the teachings of Jesus or try to follow His example.”

Can you see how you are trying to twist what is being discussed here?

Mahatma Ghandi studied the Bible/Jesus extensively, that was what I said. I never for once mentioned he accepted Christianity!

English is not too difficult to decipher. Stop putting words in people's mouth.

Besides, Mahatma Ghandi said "Hate the Sin, Love the Sinner"
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/40745-hate-the-sin-love-the-sinner

alBHAGDADI:

By saying David was a devout Judaizer, you simply imply that Judaism allowed for hating of sinners or enemies and that Jesus came to change that. No, loving enemies has always been an old testament teaching. Remember how in the old testament we are told that if we see an enemy's sheep going astray, we should help bring it back.
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

It is that same teaching Jesus touched on in Mathew 5 because the people had forgotten it and were carried away by the lie that they were to hate their enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

I am not implying anything, the scriptures are there in black and white to show that Judaism encourages hating ones enemy and vengeance.

Judaism encouraged genocide, mass killings, wars e.t.c. Can you show us anywhere in the scriptures Jesus encouraged this?

Moreover, you are telling us Jesus lied when He said this in Matthew 5 v 43

Please tell us Jesus was lying when he said the Jews were initially instructed to love their neighbors and HATE THEIR ENEMIES...

alBHAGDADI:

He simply said we shouldn't repay them with the evil they visit us with but do good unto them. How you managed to twist these passage to suit Mahatma Ghandi's words of loving sinners and making it look biblical is what I don't know.

Don't you know that those who hate the righteous are sinners?

Are you also telling us that Jesus lied when He said this in Matthew 5 v 43?

alBHAGDADI:

2.) Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Please what is stopping you from killing atheists and others that hate God just like David did?

Where did Jesus instruct his followers to hate sinners?

Learn how to separate Judaism from Christianity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

You and alBH.AGDADI think alike, but alBH.AGDADI is not in support of homosexuality... You are not in support of monetary tithing
Please clarify on what you mean by thinking alike, but yet having differences...

But shey he said the issue of tithe is CLOSED according to him?
why bring up the issue again and why does he keep calling that guy?
Seriously,the level of this OP's acuity is spurious!
What he is doing,which has become his trademark, is a classic case of a merry-go round! sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin
From homosexual issue to Mahatma Ghandi matter!

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
See why I said it is difficult to separate the sinner from the sin? Christians are not permitted to hate anyone, whether they are homosexuals or thieves.

But ensuring justice is dispensed doesn't necessarily mean hatred for the sinner. At the end of the day, everyone reaps what he/she sows.
I hated the thieving bastard not personally, not as a person, but hated him for what he did, he stole my car. Prior to stealing my car, another two precious violations with same car, my car window was smashed in, costing me to fork out a liitle over a hundred quid to get replaced, (i.e. an unnecessary and not budgeted for expense), my car's dashboard compartment was ransacked, the boot got into, to thief away my high performance sub woofer speakers and amp. Do you think after all those, I loved the guy(s) who did this? C'mon now OkCornel that, if I bumped into them on that day, I'll throw my arms round him/her, exchange niceties with him/her and mutter, I love you, hmm?

Now let's bring this home, the homosexual, that you compared this thieving bastard with, on the other hand, has been minding his/her own business, kept his/her nose clean, not bothering anyone nor antagonising anybody, is squeaky and goody two shoes. Why on earth should want to or would I want hate such person OkCornel erhn? Can you now see how flawed and illogical your comparison of a thief and a homosexual is?

I, at least was honest, I answered your question, but you didnt bother to answer the two questions I put to you. You instead you faffed about and started talking of tangent about something completely unconnected. You didnt have the good sense and decency to answer the two below questions:
1/ Do you have anything, no matter how small, against male and female sexing each other?
2/ Do you have anything, no matter how small, against male and male sexing each other?

OkCornel:
Homosexuality is totally wrong, and it is even more annoying when a homosexual attempts to lure me into such an act. I get extremely furious at such. A boundary is crossed at that point in time.
OK, I respect your right in having the opinion that homosexuality is totally wrong, but lets cut to the chase, with these few questions OkCornel:
1/ Please tell me, what specifically is it, as far as you understand it, that makes homosexuality totally wrong?
2/ Please tell, when, how, where has a homosexual attempted to lure you into homosexuality act?
3/ What was the kind or sort of homosexuality attempts were you lured into?
4/ What is reason for the rage, why do you get extremely angry?

OkCornel:
Muttley, separate the act from the actor. I am not permitted to hate the actor, but I am definitely permitted to hate the act! That doesn't make me homophobic.
Unfortunately OkCornel, I really I am sorry for being the one to tell you this, that, it does make you homophobic

OkCornel:
Being homophobic is hating the actor and the act...
Being homophobic is put homosexual at a disadvantage because of the act. You OkCornel are prejudiced towards homosexual because of their act, that means you are a confirmed and bonafide homophobic. No two ways about it, as long has you have this thing about their act, you're marked a homophobic for as long as you still do.

OkCornel:
Like I mentioned earlier, homosexuality, lesbianism, tribalism, racism, theft, fornication, bestiality, abuse of substances e.t.c. I put them in the same bracket. Everyone has a defect, likewise everyone has something positive and good about themselves. I love the good and hate the bad, but I am not in any way permitted to hate the person
Homosexuality and lesbianism have place in that your whack category

OkCornel:
Would you like us to go through
I very much would like us to both go through them albeit with signpostings. I prefer original content that is first hand, it is easier to grill and interrogate the first hander, than some third party content, whom the authour of, doesnt even know we both exist

I am enthusiastically looking forward to this "going through" stuff together OkCornel. Do you know why I am fantastically thrilled at the opportunity to do this, hmm? Well, it is the prospect of if a crooked stick is before you, you need not explain how crooked it is. Lay a straight one down by the side of it, and the work is well done. The truth will be preached and error will stand embrassed

OkCornel:
1) The meaning of Arsenokytes?
2) Romans 1 v 26-28?
3) The Talmud that also prohibits/outlaws same sex marriage for the gentiles?
You go first OkCornel

OkCornel:
I agree. But regarding the matter of loving the sinner but hating the sin, Jesus and Ghandi are on the same page;

I can't recall one sinner Jesus hated, was it the Prostitute? or the thief by His side on the cross? or Zaccheus the extortionist?

This is not a license to promote sin, note that those aforementioned sinners were willing to forsake such lifestyles after encountering Jesus. Likewise, believers are expected to confess and forsake those sins...and the ultimate power for that resides in the Spirit of God to overcome such...
I dont think you know Ghandi that very well as you make yourself believe you do. If Ghadhi, were to meet you OkCornel, he'll probably shock you, by telling you to your face, that he likes your Jesus, but he doesnt like you OkCornel. His reason will be that he doesnt like you because you are so unlike our Jesus Christ.

OkCornel:
Amongst the few things that really put Jesus on the edge were hypocrisy and gloating in self righteousness (the Pharisees had such in abundance)...
Oh yeah, I see a lot of that "hypocrisy and gloating in self righteousness" expressed and displayed on this thread. I have a very good fanciful name for them, I call them the "Far-To-Sees", they are to far to see past their bridge nose
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
I've been watching you one post after the other post today, cc inviting TV01, Openmine, Shepherd00, so I thought, if alBHAGDADI feels like joining, why not extend an invite to him too. You dont want alBHAGDADI join in the fun ni? Or you want to dominate the thread all by yourself ni, erhn?

OkCornel:

OkCornel, are all your fingers equal? No, of course they arent.

Now watch this. Do you really think God isnt aware there'll be divisions in ekklesia? Do you think God didnt know alBHAGDADI wouldnt be in support of strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle and I would? That alBHAGDADI would champion mandated ecclesiastical or obligatory tithing and I kick against it?
OkCornel, listen, we dont mind all that because what unites the fingers is greater than what is division among them

What unites alBHAGDADI and I together is far greater than that which divides us. We have different graces and different level of grace. We have the same Holy Spirit, but fit into same amount and equal Holy Spirit, size wise, differently

Lastly, alBHAGDADI thinks in the same or a similar way like I do. alBHAGDADI goes about things in the same or a similar way like I do. alBHAGDADI says and writes certain things in the same or a similar way like I do. alBHAGDADI and I think alike that, Jesus Christ is God, He is our Lord and Saviour. Hallelujah. Amen to that. Praise to God in the highest.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Muttley, I'm having issues logging into my system.

We'll proceed on our discussion regarding

1) Arsenokytes
2) Romans 1 v 26-28
3) The Talmud that prohibits same sex marriage among the gentiles.

It is impossible not to have these discussions without inserting references...

For example, unless you want to tell us you are fluent in Greek to give us the interpretation of Arsenokytes...

We'll do so when I can access my system...as I'm typing from my phone currently...

If not tonight, then tomorrow...

Also expect my responses to your other posts.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
^^^^
The erratic might be due to the current heatwave everyone is feeling and complaining of being humid, sticky and very hot today.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I've been watching you one post after the other post today, cc inviting TV01, Openmine, Shepherd00, so I thought, if alBHAGDADI feels like joining, why not extend an invite to him too. You dont want alBHAGDADI join in the fun ni? Or you want to dominate the thread all by yourself ni, erhn?

OkCornel, are all your fingers equal? No, of course they arent
Now watch this. Do you really think God isnt aware there'll be divisions in ekklesia? Do you think God didnt know alBHAGDADI wouldnt be in support of strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle and I would? That alBHAGDADI would champion mandated ecclesiastical or obligatory tithing and I kick against it?
OkCornel, listen, we dont mind all that because what unites the fingers is greater than what is division among them

What unites alBHAGDADI and I together is far greater than that which divides us. We have different graces and different level of grace. We have the same Holy Spirit, but fit into same amount and equal Holy Spirit, size wise, differently

Lastly, alBHAGDADI thinks in the same or a similar way like I do. alBHAGDADI goes about things in the same or a similar way like I do. alBHAGDADI says and writes certain things in the same or a similar way like I do. alBHAGDADI and I think alike that, Jesus Christ is God, He is our Lord and Saviour. Hallelujah. Amen to that. Praise to God in the highest.

This ungracious folk is becoming really facetious and benighted every day!
Who knocked out the winds in your sails? undecided

Join to do what exactly? To babble about a lumbering,superfluous and insentient issue that has been utterly thrashed out long ago?
Okcornel doesn't need any support from anyone because he has been able hold his own adequately and given you bumper to bumper with precise and straight to the point scriptures that you have haplessly sidestepped!

Lets be blunt,the sole reason why you are still straying around this thread is because you are petrified to lose and eventually mutilate your bijou and quivering credibility as a so-called big shot in the religious section considering the fact that you were the originator of this thread!

Who big shot epp?
Will there be a trophy waiting for you? No!

So keep up with the gallivanting until you finally receive your TKO!

absurdité smh sad sad

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
Muttley, I'm having issues logging into my system.

We'll proceed on our discussion regarding

1) Arsenokytes
2) Romans 1 v 26-28
3) The Talmud that prohibits same sex marriage among the gentiles.

It is impossible not to have these discussions without inserting references...

For example, unless you want to tell us you are fluent in Greek to give us the interpretation of Arsenokytes...

We'll do so when I can access my system...as I'm typing from my phone currently...

If not tonight, then tomorrow...

Also expect my responses to your other posts
No problems my dear brother, take your time and I'll be praying for you that everything gets set properly and correctly for you, so don't worry much or even at all.

OkCornel, all I am asking is to put down, in your own constructed words, what you've found, amassed, got to know, learned and understood about each of those three subject matters you itemised for us. If I can write posts in my own words, and without sign posting anyone to third party websites or sources, so can you easily do too. If you wrote things up yourself, you would be able to confidently defend what you've typed and be able to answer convincingly any questions asked you about anything in your write-up.

OK, I am a generous, firm and fair person, and I happen to be in a generous mood right now, so put in references, if you want to or have to, but just make sure it's minimal. Tbh, I don't like responding to regurgitated contents or lifted and dropped in contents, some call it copy & pasted, the reason I don't like it is because it is indefensible, being I am not talking to the original author of the content

I am online 24/7, nothing do me. Just holler, when you are about, yeah?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

No. Homosexuality was not condemned because it thwarted posterity. It was condemned because it is a form of worship to satan, as sex between a man and woman inside marriage is a form of worship to YHWH.

Homosexuality opens up portals for demons to be released into this realm.

Go do a research on Sir Alister Crowley. He was one satanist who didn't hide anything about these things. Today's Satanists try to hide their activities, but he didn't.

That is your and opinion, it isn't fact
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh dear Lord, guy just do a little research on those that actively engage in anal sex. Is their rectum still strong enough to hold in faeces?

You have heard from the medical experts, the anus and rectum is very fragile. Constant exposure of the anus to sex makes the anus/rectum slack...

Ask those girls or any homosexual that does anal sex, they'll tell you better...

And saying anal sex is common between husband and wife or boyfriend/girlfriend is very very laughable...

Oga shut up. People engage in anal sex worldwide, there is no harm in it.

You can read many views from married couples about anal sex here https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/8rdhnk/so_whats_the_real_deal_with_anal_sex_is_it_safe/

From those different viewpoints, it shows that anal sex is harmless and the best alternative to penile-vagina penetration safe both parties are infection free

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
I know and i admit this is off topic....My sincere apologies!
However,its salient to enlighten some few benighted folks who feel compunctious about making a simple inquiry from a medical practitioner but prefer to hear lies from fabulists on a forum!

Is Anal Sex Safe?
There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:

• The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.

• The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.

• The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet.

• The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Lol. That's why I said you have no idea what this is. You are a pagan, so leave us alone.

When it concerns ATR you are an authority there, not here.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
This is shoddy, this isn't acceptable, this is mediocre. Nwanne, brother please, if you have proof and evidence of me plagiarising other people's content, please, please, as a man full of honor and integrity, paste it here verbatim for the whole wide world to see and that you and I can both carefully examine what you've presented as exhibits and we both cross-check for evidence of me alleged to have copied and pasted. If you are unable to, then do the right thing of withdrawing and retracting this your funny old smear campaign, in addition of a follow up apology for the slander and malicious lies.
Wait!!! Did you forget that I called your attention to it, but you claimed you wrote the same thing because you both have great minds which thinks and says the same thing?

OKcornel posted your response to that here, did you forget?

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, I hate the thief, I hate him for being a thieving bastard. I vividly remember in 1995, waking up and walking down the street to where I parked my beautiful waxed black colored VW Golf Gti Mark II, couldn't find it in slot I parked. I walked both ends of the street, only for to dawn on me that my beloved car has been stolen. I remember how I hated the person that violated me by stealing this loved car. I remember also prior to this, on two separate occasions, when the windows of same car, was smashed, just for some thieving bastard to take out my removable car hi-fi, go to my boot, rummaged through to take away the high performance speakers in there.

Are you changing your words about what you said Arsenokoites was?
Didn't you say it was wrongly used to demonize SS people?

You said Categorically that, even a certain Pastor Artur something, haven really looked into the terms agreed that Apst Paul wasn't talking about homosexuality or men sexing men, but temple Prostitution.
You gave the time when you believed the translation was changed to homosexuality.

You accused Apst Paul of changing the term and made it look like God was against homosex when in fact, He isn't.

I kept calling you back to tell me what the Act of men sexing men was called, instead of trying to bury it in terms like Arsenokoites and the other terms you pulled up. What did you say 'SSR is not homosexuality, but 'SSR.
Like Homo, doesn't mean 'the same'.

Now you been caught, you admit Arsenokoites is men sexing men, but the ones which jump around.

MuttleyLaff, it's not about the gallivanting of the men, but the Act or pattern of sex they choose.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lol. That's why I said you have no idea what this is. You are a pagan, so leave us alone.

When it concerns ATR you are an authority there, not here.

Really? A pagan? sad sad
No wonder he was randomly picking out scriptures haphazardly....smh
Imagine him saying saul was ashamed due to jona's alleged sexual relationship with dave grin grin grin
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The Fruit of the Holy Spirit is Love. And, the fruit of the Evil Spirit is Pride.

In pride you find hatred. That fruit shd not be found in you if you call yourself a Christian.

What OKcornel said is very true. Pls put your eyes on Jesus and the teachings of the epistles, you'd see that you ought not to hate anyone, anyone.

You can't have love and hate inside of you at the same time. it will be like water and oil, light and darkness mixing together.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Oga shut up. People engage in anal sex worldwide, there is no harm in it.

You can read many views from married couples about anal sex here https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/8rdhnk/so_whats_the_real_deal_with_anal_sex_is_it_safe/

From those different viewpoints, it shows that anal sex is harmless and the best alternative to penile-vagina penetration safe both parties are infection free
According to a satan worshiper who does not regard the opinions of YHWH.

Oga, retreat into your shrine, when we need any consultation from the Ancestors, we shall contact you. Here is Christianity, where what Jesus says comes first, not what satanist say or do.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
openmine:
I know and i admit this is off topic....My sincere apologies!
However,its salient to enlighten some few benighted folks who feel compunctious about making a simple inquiry from a medical practitioner but prefer to hear lies from fabulists on a forum!

Is Anal Sex Safe?
There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:

• The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.

• The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.

• The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet.

• The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

@FOLYKAZE,Come over and read and be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
openmine:

Really? A pagan? sad sad
No wonder he was randomly picking out scriptures haphazardly....smh
Imagine him saying saul was ashamed due to jona's alleged sexual relationship with dave grin grin grin
Wait You don't know that FOLYKAZE is a Pagan? Wow. Pls go through his threads and if you can his posts.

The guy worships demons in shrines but believes they are his dead great great grand pas and mas.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
openmine:

This was what you said....

and i showed you scriptures that its part of sexual intercourse!

Being evasive wont help your narrative!
It would seem you are not here to know the truth but rather to slander the word of God!
You shd expect that from a pagan. Satan wld by all means try to interpret scriptures so.that he can insert his lies.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

Wait You don't know that FOLYKAZE is a Pagan? Wow. Pls go through his threads and if you can his posts.

The guy worships demons in shrines but believes they are his dead great great grand pas and mas.
My bro its been a while i had been on the religious thread!
I am mostly on politics and occasionally on romance section grin grin
Though i noticed the way he kept pulling out scriptures anyhow!
Hmmm....na wa ohh
Thanks for the heads up!
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
openmine:

My bro its been a while i had been on the religious thread!
I am mostly on politics and occasionally on romance section grin grin
Though i noticed the way he kept pulling out scriptures anyhow!
Hmmm....na wa ohh
Thanks for the heads up!
All Satanists read the Bible to pervert its truths not magnify it. Anyone who doesn't know the scriptures wld commend him for doing a 'perceived' good job with the scriptures being a pagan and all. only, they won't know he is but wax before the fire.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

You are a pagan right? Sir Aleister Crowley was too. So, it shouldn't be a problem for you to download his book "The book of the Law" and read.

In there, he exposed everything. Unlike some of you occult people who do evil and hide, he never hid. He was always in trouble with his fellow occult folks because he'd expose their secrets.

So, if you don't believe what the Bible says about Homosexuality, read Aleister Crowley and see how they release demonic powers through homosexuality, consuming semen and excreta.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:42am On Jun 27, 2019
Shepherd00:
Wait!!! Did you forget that I called your attention to it, but you claimed you wrote the same thing because you both have great minds which thinks and says the same thing?

OKcornel posted your response to that here, did you forget?
Shepherd00, talk is cheap. You're a mouthful, throwing out words and I've been warning you that the fat is in the fire.

This is a ludicrous thought, it isn't acceptable, it is you cheerfully casual in a careless and irresponsible way insisting on discrediting me by making false accusations. It is embrassing. I no like am shishi. Your wahala sef don dey too much now, you get lying talent die, and "wahala yi, dẹ ti fẹ wa pọju nsẹyin sef kẹ, abi kini gbogbo radarada yi bayi. Abi iru pala pala wo leleyi, ti mo ko, lọwọ Shepherd00" Biko, jor.

Nwanne, brother, please, if you have proof and evidence of me plagiarising other people's content, please, please, as a man full of honor and integrity that you are, paste it here verbatim for the whole wide world to see and that you and I, can both carefully examine what you've presented as exhibits and we both cross-check for evidence of me alleged to have copied and pasted. Now, if you are unable to, bring forward at least one proof, then do the right thing of withdrawing and retracting this your funny old smear campaign, in addition of, putting out, a follow up apology for the slander and malicious lies.

"Alaye mi, you go school nah, shebi o kawe, shebi o mọ iwe" loosely translated means "My Mr Big man, you attended college, didnt you. I thought you're literate, thought you read and know book"

Tbh, Shepherd00, it just beats me, why you never understood, that the phrase, "great minds think alike" in simple literal terms, means, two or more people having the same thought, as in, used for when two or more have a particular same way of thinking. I am equally surprised that OkCornel was puzzled and was questioning the use of the phrase by me because I used it also for alBHAGDADI and I.
cc EmperorHarry

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47) (Reply)

Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.