Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (46323 Views)

When Same-Sex Marriages Are Performed In Your Church (Photos] / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Hahahaha...

Muttley...so;

1) You don't have sources to your interpretation of Arsenokytes?

2) You don't have one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures? Your latest excuse is that I am not ready for it?

TV01, Openmine, Shepherd00... see where we are o...
na today him begin dodge those questions as if he stepped on a landmine? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Really? so those ladies that complain of such on relationship segments of various dailies are liars abi?

Or you want me to bring links to those complaints here ba?

Which of the dailies would you prefer? Sun? Punch? Vanguard?

Mr, this may be my last post tonight as it is late.

I believe experience is the best teacher. Experience does give one convincing idea than any books.

You see, I started earning money from managing prostitution business. That was the only business in my hood after drug. So, been with those girls in there hundred, different ages, sizes, shapes, color and beauty, there is nothing you can tell me about sex which I don't have prior knowledge about. I got this Knowledge because I worked and served the business for years. Up till this moment, I live around them but I am out of the business.

So talking about anal sex, it is very common among these girls. This is man to woman anal sex. Except for some new bies who ain't much into raz anal penetration, those into it proper don't complain of any pain. Infact, they enjoy it more vagina sex.

Apart from inflections from unprotected sex, no one as much as I can remember had a tear in the anus at all. This is on a broader sense.

On the narrower angle, in marriage, anal sex is common between husband and wife. Also common among teenagers who are boyfriend and girlfriend. And unless the ladies are raped, there is nothing like tear in the anus. So please get your fact right.

Anal sex is not entirely homosexual thing. Even married couples practise it. Consensual lovers too practice it

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Hahahaha...

Muttley...so;

2) You don't have one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures? Your latest excuse is that I am not ready for it?

.. see where we are o...
I've told you already, that my cheese is made from many cows milked at different farm dairies. I have passages on each side of the Bible, showing evidences of God not frowning at SSA relationships, unfortunately, just as I've told Shepherd00, you guys arent ready and/or havent proven yourselves worthy enough to be entrusted with that information. Sorry about that.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 1:16am On Jun 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

I believe experience is the best teacher. Experience does give one convincing idea than any books.

You see, I started earning money from managing prostitution business. That was the only business in my hood after drug. So, been with those girls in there hundred, different ages, sizes, shapes, color and beauty, there is nothing you can tell me about sex which I don't have prior knowledge about. I got this Knowledge because I worked and served the business for years. Up till this moment, I live around them but I am out of the business.

So talking about anal sex, it is very common among these girls. This is man to woman anal sex. Except for some new bies who ain't much into raz anal penetration, those into it proper don't complain of any pain. Infact, they enjoy it more vagina sex.

Apart from inflections from unprotected sex, no one as much as I can remember had a tear in the anus at all. This is on a broader sense.

On the narrower angle, in marriage, anal sex is common between husband and wife. Also common among teenagers who are boyfriend and girlfriend. And unless the ladies are raped, there is nothing like tear in the anus. So please get your fact right.

Anal sex is not entirely homosexual thing. Even married couples practise it. Consensual lovers too practice it
Oga go and make inquiries about anal sex!
What you are saying shows you are yet to comprehend the dangers of anal sex!
What a pity!
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 1:16am On Jun 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Apart from inflections from unprotected sex, no one as much as I can remember had a tear in the anus at all.
This is on a broader sense.

Oh dear Lord, guy just do a little research on those that actively engage in anal sex. Is their rectum still strong enough to hold in faeces?

You have heard from the medical experts, the anus and rectum is very fragile. Constant exposure of the anus to sex makes the anus/rectum slack...

Ask those girls or any homosexual that does anal sex, they'll tell you better...

And saying anal sex is common between husband and wife or boyfriend/girlfriend is very very laughable...

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I've told you already, that my cheese is made from many cows milked at different farm dairies. I have passages on each side of the Bible, showing evidences of God not frowning at SSA relationships, unfortunately, just as I've told Shepherd00, you guys arent ready and/or havent proven yourselves worthy enough to be entrusted with that information. Sorry about that.

Bros, it is not a hard thing for you to bring one or two of those cows you've been milking for cheese...is it?

Now...another escape technique...

Show us one example of same sex marriage in the scriptures... you've got nothing to tell us...but that we are not ready...

Smh

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh dear Lord, guy just do a little research on those that actively engage in anal sex. Is their rectum still strong enough to hold in faeces?

You have heard from the medical experts, the anus and rectum is very fragile. Constant exposure of the anus to sex makes the anus/rectum slack...

Ask those girls or any homosexual that does anal sex, they'll tell you better...

And saying anal sex is common between husband and wife or boyfriend/girlfriend is very very laughable...
Its quite obvious that many folks are unaware of the dangers of anal sex!
Just imagine? they have tactfully deviated us from the main issue at hand! Na their way! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Bros, it is not a hard thing for you to bring one or two of those cows you've been milking for cheese...is it?

Now...another escape technique...

Show us one example of same sex marriage in the scriptures... you've got nothing to tell us...but that we are not ready...

Smh
its easier for a lion to pass through a needle than for that kid/adult to come up with a semblance of your inquiry! grin grin
worse case scenario is to become rhetorical!

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2019
openmine:

its easier for a lion to pass through a needle than for that kid/adult to come up with a semblance of your inquiry! grin grin
worse case scenario is to become rhetorical!

There might be a special bible for gays where he'll get an example or two from...

Cos I'm sure the Bible I've been reading has no example of same sex marriage...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 1:37am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

There might be a special bible for gays where he'll get an example or two from...

Cos I'm sure the Bible I've been reading has no example of same sex marriage...
They already do ohh....!
Bro let me get some sleep!
I know when you man likes to post his avalanche of debris!
between 6:00am - 6:30am
Trust me that guy is too predictable grin grin
Am hoping to be proved wrong! tongue tongue
Gnight bro

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 1:44am On Jun 26, 2019
openmine:

They already do ohh....!
Bro let me get some sleep!
I know when you man likes to post his avalanche of debris!
between 6:00am - 6:30am
Trust me that guy is too predictable grin grin
Am hoping to be proved wrong! tongue tongue
Gnight bro
Good night to you too...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2019
[img]https://s8/images/BeingLefthanded.jpg[/img]
Interesting how times have changed, erhn. Things are very different now than they used to be. The situation of being lefthanded, is different now, from the way it was seen as, in the past.

Some lefthanded people born that way being lefthanded, changed from no longer being lefthanded to becoming righthanded. It is obvious the reason why they changed, like societal pressure or religious pressure reasons.

When posters ask what is the reason or purpose for being gay, though there are a few reasons, this still is like asking for what purpose is there for being lefthanded. The simplest response is, it just happens. Shiit, like that just happens. On the surface we dont know why, we really dont, without looking under the bonnet, know why.

Having genuine homosexual behaviour, as in my preceded, stated clearly and in detail, in context, with respect to the circumstances I've stated, is no more abnormal than being lefthanded is. Same sex attraction is not evil, it is not doing anybody harm. Anyone, as homosexuals/lesbians, arent necessarily harming others with it, so far homosexuality is done the right way, so far the homosexuality act is not abused or misused.

Being gay is like being left handed. Just as some people are left handed, so, some people aren't. Nobody really looking at it from the surface knows why, except for, it's because we live in an imperfect world. It is not a matter of right or wrong here. It is a matter of thats just the way things are, and so it is that, there is nothing abnormal in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

Two consenting adults that are not being promiscuous, is a good thing. It is further a good thing, if they are two consenting adults, that are at peace with each other, with God and in truth, because their intentions are good and their hearts are pure.

LGBTQ, doesn't mean "Lets Go Beat The Queers", doesnt mean "Let's Go Bully The Queers", doesnt mean "Let God Burn the Queers" or "Let God Burn Them Quickly" nor either does LQBT mean "Let God Burn Them"

LGBT, acronymously typifies, Let God Be Truth and and every other man a liar, because Life Gets Better Together (LGBT), the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation leanings, deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in and without feeling fear of being put to death, without restraint or obligation, without being bullied, being shamed, discriminated against etcetera
cc EmperorHarry
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/BeingLefthanded.jpg[/img]
Interesting how times have changed, erhn. Things are very different now than they used to be. The situation of being lefthanded, is different now, from the way it was seen as, in the past.

Some lefthanded people born that way being lefthanded, changed from no longer being lefthanded to becoming righthanded. It is obvious the reason why they changed, like societal pressure or religious pressure reasons.

When posters ask what is the reason or purpose for being gay, though there are a few reasons, this still is like asking for what purpose is there for being lefthanded. The simplest response is, it just happens. Shiit, like that just happens. On the surface we dont know why, we really dont, without looking under the bonnet, know why.

Having genuine homosexual behaviour, as in my preceded, stated clearly and in detail, in context, with respect to the circumstances I've stated, is no more abnormal than being lefthanded is. Same sex attraction is not evil, it is not doing anybody harm. Anyone, as homosexuals/lesbians, arent necessarily harming others with it, so far homosexuality is done the right way, so far the homosexuality act is not abused or misused.

Being gay is like being left handed. Just as some people are left handed, so, some people aren't. Nobody really looking at it from the surface knows why, except for, it's because we live in an imperfect world. It is not a matter of right or wrong here. It is a matter of thats just the way things are, and so it is that, there is nothing abnormal in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

Two consenting adults that are not being promiscuous, is a good thing. It is further a good thing, if they are two consenting adults, that are at peace with each other, with God and in truth, because their intentions are good and their hearts are pure.

LGBTQ, doesn't mean "Lets Go Beat The Queers", doesnt mean "Let's Go Bully The Queers", doesnt mean "Let God Burn the Queers" or "Let God Burn Them Quickly" nor either does LQBT mean "Let God Burn Them"

LGBT, acronymously typifies, Let God Be Truth and and every other man a liar, because Life Gets Better Together (LGBT), the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation leanings, deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in and without feeling fear of being put to death, without restraint or obligation, without being bullied, being shamed, discriminated against

Too much talk without scriptural references....

If God has nothing against homosexuality, please bring one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
Too much talk...

If God has nothing against homosexuality, please bring one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures.
Oh, I forgot, OkCornel, to add source, sauce and/or salt for which website, I managed to type all that, in the post from. Do you want source, sauce, pepper and/or salt, hmm?

It is only an irresponsible person that will give a loaded gun to someone not trained or worthy to hold a gun yet. No can do. You aint having them verses. Sorry, try as you may, keep on asking until your throat goes sore. Not me, not from me.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Oh, I forgot, OkCornel, to add source, sauce and/or salt for which website, I managed to type all that, in the post from. Do you want source, sauce, pepper and/or salt, hmm?

It is only an irresponsible person that will give a loaded gun to someone not trained or worthy to hold a gun yet. No can do. You aint having them verses. Sorry, try as you may, keep on asking until your throat goes sore. Not me, not from me.

I've only asked for your source(s) to your interpretation of Arsenokytes and strange flesh which you've been dodging to give (that's if you have any)

So after all this your long talk, you can't bring one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures?

Shame...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
First of all,the left hand just like the right is part and parcel of the human creation and No part of the body is useless to God!

Even the scriptures have explained extensively why no part of the body should ever be ignored or looked down on as they all have a role to play!

However,using a left hand which was already there from the beginning as a comparison to prove or buttress 'homosexuality' is not only comical but an audacious joke!

The bible is quite explicit about the union/marriage that he permits and finds acceptable which is between a MAN and WOMAN!
God didn't make a mistake by creating a woman quite different from a man!

If there was any other union that was approved,it would have been sited or marriage of such be seen!

However,the scriptures kept mentioning MAN and WOMAN,MALE and FEMALE,HUSBAND and WIFE,FATHER and MOTHER!

Any other union aside this must be proven using the bible,if it can't be found,then such person should accept that of what God has ordained! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
I've only asked for your source(s) to your interpretation of Arsenokytes and strange flesh which you've been dodging to give (that's if you have any)
No, not only source, I'll give sauce, pepper and salt with it too

OkCornel:
So after all this your long talk, you can't bring one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures?

Shame...
The best way to hide something from OkCornel, Shepherd00, openmine etcetera is to put it as a long talk or in a long post. Shame....
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The best way to hide something from OkCornel, Shepherd00, openmine etcetera is to put it as a long talk or in a long post. Shame....

SAME SEX MARRIAGE IN THE MIDRASH AND THE TALMUD;

The Babylonian Talmud is one of the few ancient religious texts that makes reference to same-sex marriage: "'Ula said: Non-Jews [litt. Bnei Noach, the progeny of Noah] accepted upon themselves thirty mitzvot [divinely ordered laws], but they only abide by three of them: The first one is that they do not write marriage documents for male couples, the second one is that they don't sell dead [human] meat by the pound in stores, and the third one is that they respect the Torah.'"

The Midrash Rabba states: "Rabbi Huna in the name of Rabbi Joseph [said]: "The generation of the flood was not obliterated from the world until they wrote marriage contracts from males and beasts.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_Judaism

This is another blow to any lie being propagated on consensual same sex relationship/marriage Mr. Knowledgeable Traveling Muttley....

The Talmud also says no to consensual same sex relationship/marriage even amongst the non-Jews...

Cc: Openmine, TV01, Shepherd00

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2019
As explicit and erotic as songs of Solomon is, there is nothing in there that suggests approval of same sex relationship...

Big shame to the homosexual activists...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
As explicit and erotic as songs of Solomon is, there is nothing in there that suggests approval of same sex relationship...

Big shame to the homosexual activists...
You're whistling and howling in the wind
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You're whistling and howling in the wind

An apt description for someone who cannot bring one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The shame is on you who has nothing to prove but keep lifting stories fabricated by your fellow SS advocates just to buttress your skewed narratives!

The apparent shame is on you for applauding an atheist whose motive was to slander the word of God and take it out of context!

The humongous shame is on you that after 30+ pages,you are still inefficaciously unable and unwilling to substantiate the postulations you make using the bible which you claim to believe in!

One thing is certain,when SHAME starts naming ITS victims,you will always be top 5 in that chart!

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
An apt description for someone who cannot bring one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures...
I've told you, you cant have it OkCornel. See me, see palaver ooo

openmine:
The shame is on you who has nothing to prove but keep lifting stories fabricated by your fellow SS advocates just to buttress your skewed narratives!

The apparent shame is on you for applauding an atheist whose motive was to slander the word of God and take it out of context!

The humongous shame is on you that after 30+ pages,you are still inefficaciously unable and unwilling to substantiate the postulations you make using the bible which you claim to believe in!

One thing is certain,when SHAME starts naming ITS victims,you will always be top 5 in that chart!
"This thread was opened to first and initially respond to the questions TV01 & Shepherd00 put to me,
after which it becomes a vehicle, with which to gradually deconstruct the perpetrated lies, deliberately misinterpreted bible texts,
and expose the myth that adult homosexuality/same sex union is evil and/or threatening

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The time is now, if ever there is a time to rightly divided the Word of truth. It's just that the light of the truth, can be harsh to those that have been far too long in the dark
"

"We can easily forgive a child, who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life, is when men are afraid of the light."
- Plato
"

- by MuttleyLaff: 1:02pm On Jun 02 2019
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

The Babylonian Talmud is one of the few ancient religious texts that makes reference to same-sex marriage: "'Ula said: Non-Jews [litt. Bnei Noach, the progeny of Noah] accepted upon themselves thirty mitzvot [divinely ordered laws], but they only abide by three of them: The first one is that they do not write marriage documents for male couples, the second one is that they don't sell dead [human] meat by the pound in stores, and the third one is that they respect the Torah.'"

The Midrash Rabba states: "Rabbi Huna in the name of Rabbi Joseph [said]: "The generation of the flood was not obliterated from the world until they wrote marriage contracts from males and beasts.""

This is another blow to any lie being propagated on consensual same sex relationship/marriage Mr. Knowledgeable Traveling Muttley....

The Talmud also says no to consensual same sex relationship/marriage even amongst the non-Jews...

In other words, that generation was wiped out as they began writing out marriage contracts for male marriages and human to beasts?

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"This thread was opened to first and initially respond to the questions TV01 & Shepherd00 put to me,
after which it becomes a vehicle, with which to gradually deconstruct the perpetrated lies, deliberately misinterpreted bible texts,
and expose the myth that adult homosexuality/same sex union is evil and/or threatening

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The time is now, if ever there is a time to rightly divided the Word of truth. It's just that the light of the truth, can be harsh to those that have been far too long in the dark
"

"We can easily forgive a child, who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life, is when men are afraid of the light."
- Plato
"

- by MuttleyLaff: 1:02pm On Jun 02 2019

Please divide this word of truth and show us one example of same sex marriage.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Ah, this court jester.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Op is an unrepentant and corrupted advocate of SS who has allowed the devil to blind his path in order to see bad and call it good!

Even if he sees stone wall scriptures or evidence that God condemns homosexuality, he will still disagree because he is at war with his over bloated ego that has allowed him not to be humble enough to learn!

Pride at this stage ruins learning!
No one knows better than the other when it comes to scriptures but when faced with a superior scripture and evidence from the bible,a believer must be humble enough to admit his erroneous path and learn!

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

In other words, that generation was wiped out as they began writing out marriage contracts for male marriages and human to beasts?

Yes, it stated that was one of the reasons for the great flood, and as a result, Noah and his descendants prohibited issuance of marriage certificates to same sex marriage.

No approval for such an arrangement whatsoever...

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Ah, this court jester.
naimean... I've got jokes too. I have a funny bone just like youse all too. "Ko si arugbo ni Ghana"
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Hahahahahahaha. Okay, the passage in Isaiah you claimed YHWH promised to reward the homosexuals and the one the Lord Jesus Highly praised homosexuality abi?

I don tell you before, no post dem becos of me, do am for your silent audience. they'd want some closure that what they are doing is okay by God. Isn't that what you opened this thread to do?

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Hahahaha...

Muttley...so;

TV01, Openmine, Shepherd00... see where we are o...
Maybe I shd post where he lifted that 'Arsenokytes' concept from.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

Maybe I shd post where he lifted that 'Arsenokytes' concept from.

Please do...

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (47) (Reply)

View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.