Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (46076 Views)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I've told you, you cant have it OkCornel. See me, see palaver ooo

"This thread was opened to first and initially respond to the questions TV01 & Shepherd00 put to me,
after which it becomes a vehicle, with which to gradually deconstruct the perpetrated lies, deliberately misinterpreted bible texts,
and expose the myth that adult homosexuality/same sex union is evil and/or threatening

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The time is now, if ever there is a time to rightly divided the Word of truth. It's just that the light of the truth, can be harsh to those that have been far too long in the dark
"

"We can easily forgive a child, who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life, is when men are afraid of the light."
- Plato
"

- by MuttleyLaff: 1:02pm On Jun 02 2019

You can't rightly divide the word when you are making a complete and audacious mockery of it!
You keep lifting uncoordinated and unconnected scriptures to haplessly validate your claims!

That is ridiculous!

Like I have pointed out repeatedly,if your thread was based on articles devoid of scriptures,I would have kept my distance and allowed you square up with whoever is in your way.
However,you used scriptures to buttress your claims while supporting it with man made ideologies which is quite a distasteful combo!

If you want to use the analogies of SS advocates,be my guest but don't use scriptures as a fulcrum to also substantiate your worldly assumptions!

Stop trying to mix oil with water!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Is it that you can't read?

I said: According to the bible, it is wrong then to marry a man as such act doesn't lead to procreation.

Meaning in the past, the essence of sexual intercourse is procreation. Since homosexuality isn't a sexual form of procreation, people in the past conclude it is wrong.

I won sleep abeg.ola lojo
No. Homosexuality was not condemned because it thwarted posterity. It was condemned because it is a form of worship to satan, as sex between a man and woman inside marriage is a form of worship to YHWH.

Homosexuality opens up portals for demons to be released into this realm.

Go do a research on Sir Alister Crowley. He was one satanist who didn't hide anything about these things. Today's Satanists try to hide their activities, but he didn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Maybe I shd post where he lifted that 'Arsenokytes' concept from.

OkCornel:
Please do...
Yeah! Please do Shepherd00. Do you know what in Yoruba, is called "arodan"?
Well OkCornel is egging you, to go on a fruitless and futile "arodan". There is no road there, because you wouldnt find all and what I wrote up there about "arsenokoites" online or anyone's websites for that matter. Sorry to burst your bubble. I am ever so sorry for shattering and destroying your illusions about that.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Well OkCornel is egging you, to go on a fruitless and futile "arodan". There is no road there, because you wouldnt find all and what I wrote up there about "arsenokoites" online or anyone's websites for that matter. Sorry to burst your bubble. I am ever so sorry for shattering and destroying your illusions about that.

So you're giving us your flawed interpretation of Arsenokytes as a fact?

No source(s) to back up your interpretation?

So sad...

Cc: openmine, TV01

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Hahahahahahaha. Okay, the passage in Isaiah you claimed YHWH promised to reward the homosexuals and the one the Lord Jesus Highly praised homosexuality abi?
One out of two right. Not bad Shepherd00, I did say, I've become warming up to you, didnt I. Looks like you want to be consistent. I think I need to be giving you more attention than anyone else for now. You unconsciously are learning, and increasing learning fast. That is impressive and you can take it as a compliment. Watch out someone will covet that glory and shine on, would want to share a part of it. You've been forwarned. Thats what moGs do, to forwarn just like I do.

Shepherd00:
I don tell you before, no post dem becos of me, do am for your silent audience. they'd want some closure that what they are doing is okay by God. Isn't that what you opened this thread to do?
It doesnt work like that Shepherd00. This is how it works, when you say one thing, the clever person understands three. The clever person, is able, capable and so smart enough, to join the dots I've put down and then see the emerged picture.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2019
One scriptural example of same sex marriage shouldn't be hard to find for homosexual activists na...

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
So you're giving us your flawed interpretation of Arsenokytes as a fact?

No source(s) to back up your interpretation?

So sad...
Well, that's where you got it wrong. Its from many and different discussusions, I've had with my missus, family members, friends, acquaintances, people I've casually bumped with on the road and innocently we talked about all sorts, then gay issues crept into the discussion etcetera. OkCornel, tbh with the sources are varied, I would know when and where, all I know it got formulated from those experiences and especially, like I've earlier told you on Page 27, of course with the aid of my Teacher, nudging and egging me on in right directions.

OkCornel:
One scriptural example of same sex marriage shouldn't be hard to find for homosexual activists na...
Its not hard. It actually is easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, only that because of the pips in the lemon, you cant have the scriptures OkCornel. Again sorry about that and nothing personal. It called being responsible, not to hand over something to someone not trained or worthy yet to have it. Now stop behaving like a broken record, bleating and repeating yourself for it. Behave now.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Well, that's where you got it wrong. Its from many and different discussusions, I've had with my missus, family members, friends, acquaintances, people I've casually bumped with on the road and innocently we talked about all sorts, then gay issues crept into the discussion etcetera. OkCornel, tbh with the sources are varied, I would know when and where, all I know it got formulated from those experiences and especially, like I've earlier told you on Page 27, of course with the aid of my Teacher, nudging and egging me on in right directions.

Its not hard. It actually is easy, peasy, lemon queasy, only that because of the pips in the lemon, you can have the scriptures OkCornel. Again sorry about that and nothing personal. It called being responsible, not to hand over something to someone not trained or worthy yet to have it. Now stop behaving like a broken record, bleating and repeating yourself for it. Behave now.

Not one source to your interpretation of Arsenokytes,

Not one scriptural example of same sex marriage...

Shame...

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
Not one source to your interpretation of Arsenokytes,

Not one scriptural example of same sex marriage...

Shame...
It's called being responsible, by not handing over something to someone not trained or worthy yet to have it. You're not going to be given it, you cant touch it. It can, the day that you touch it, kill you, that's why.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It's called being responsible, by not handing over something to someone not trained or worthy yet to have it. You're not going to be given it, you cant touch it. It can, the day that you touch it, kill you, that's why.

The knowledgeable, traveling, artful dodger...

Please show us one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Anyone who wants to catch MuttleyLaff hands down shd type www.gaychristians101.com. you wld see verbatim what MuttleyLaff copied pasted here.

When I brought it to his attention before, he claimed, they were like mines thinking and writing the exact same things. They used the same phrased, framed sentences he same way.

Rev. Turner of "The Church With out Walls", is MuttleyLaff's right hand man.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
The knowledgeable, traveling, artful dodger...

Please show us one example of same sex marriage from the scriptures...
OkCornel, let me be frank and kindly explain to you what you have as a problem. You are a one-trick-pony poster on this thread. You have no tricks left in your bag of tricks, so you just have to, as if your entire pitiful dear life depends on it, hang to repeatedly asking this now gone stale request. You are not ingenious or creative capable to formulate another request or question other than this single one. You have no other strategy than this and only single. Not obliging you, will gnaw and eat away in you, inside, except you are wise and clever enough to re-strategise and/or devise something else and new.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
One out of two right. Not bad Shepherd00, I did say, I've become warming up to you, didnt I. Looks like you want to be consistent. I think I need to be giving you more attention than anyone else for now. You unconsciously are learning, and increasing learning fast. That is impressive and you can take it as a compliment. Watch out someone will covet that glory and shine on, would want to share a part of it. You've been forwarned. Thats what moGs do, to forwarn just like I do.

It doesnt work like that Shepherd00. This is how it works, when you say one thing, the clever person understands three. The clever person, is able, capable and so smart enough, to join the dots I've put down and then see the emerged picture.
Abeg, show me were YHWH commended the homosexuals and promised them anything. Where did Jesus praised them? Stop this rigmarole

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Anyone who wants to catch MuttleyLaff hands down shd type www.gaychristians101.com. you wld see verbatim what MuttleyLaff copied pasted here.

When I brought it to his attention before, he claimed, they were like mines thinking and writing the exact same things. They used the same phrased, framed sentences he same way.

Rev. Turner of "The Church With out Walls", is MuttleyLaff's right hand man.
Shepherd00, are you scared of pasting both my comments and those of your Rev. Turner here, for all to see, so we can together carefully examine and cross check, if I had plagiarised any content off his website, hmm?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Its not hard. It actually is easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, only that because of the pips in the lemon, you cant have the scriptures OkCornel. Again sorry about that and nothing personal. It called being responsible, not to hand over something to someone not trained or worthy yet to have it. Now stop behaving like a broken record, bleating and repeating yourself for it. Behave now.

You know MuttleyLaff. I think you are subtly propagating what Aleister Crowley advocated, but mildly.

You promote homosexuality, he did.

You promote Masturbation, he did.

You promote the use of Narcotics or (High drugs), he did.

What else are you not telling us?

Are you an Occult hiding inside Church?

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Abeg, show me were YHWH commended the homosexuals and promised them anything. Where did Jesus praised them? Stop this rigmarole
What part of NO, don't you understand, erhn? Is it by force, to tell you ni? I said, you haven't proved yourself worthy yet, to have that information. Please forget that one. Go sleep on it.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I can quote Aleister Crowley saying this same thing to his lieutenant. Hmmmmmmm MuttleyLaff.

You dey hide scripture now?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
You know MuttleyLaff. I think you are subtly propagating what Aleister Crowley advocated, but mildly.

You promote homosexuality, he did.

You promote Masturbation, he did.

You promote the use of Narcotics or (High drugs), he did.

What else are you not telling us?

Are you an Occult hiding inside Church?
All I see here, is a drowning man, clutching at any available water reed in sight, desperately trying to remain or stay afloat, with head above water. From Rev. Turner to Aleister Crowley... I wonder who else from your excessive wild imagination and fantasy, you will try associate me with next, hmm?

Shepherd00 is only interested in salacious fakes news, rumours and make believes. Never remotely interested in the elephants in the room, I've so far, introduced him and the thread to.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
I can quote Aleister Crowley saying this same thing to his lieutenant. Hmmmmmmm MuttleyLaff.

You dey hide scripture now?
Oh did he now. I didn't know Aleister said anything like that to his lieutenant. Well, there you are Shepherd00, you seem to know more than I do about Aleister then. I hardly and at all, know Aleister.

I look forward to you, pasting both my comments and those of your Rev. Turner here, for all to see, so we can together carefully examine and cross check, if I had plagiarised any content off his website, OK?

You and slander, are 5 and 6.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OkCornel, let me be frank and kindly explain to you what you have as a problem. You are a one-trick-pony poster on this thread. You have no tricks left in your bag of tricks, so you just have to, as if your entire pitiful dear life depends on it, hang to repeatedly asking this now gone stale request. You are not ingenious or creative capable to formulate another request or question other than this single one. You have no other strategy than this and only single. Not obliging you, will gnaw and eat away in you, inside, except you are wise and clever enough to re-strategise and/or devise something else and new.

There are many other questions you've dodged...

Such as your source(s) to the interpretation of Arsenokytes and strange flesh.

I have narrowed everything down and made it easier for you...

Show one example of same sex marriage in the scriptures...

Shepherd00, openmine, TV01, have shown you scriptures that proves homosexuality is sinful...

Even the consensual same sex relationship you have been arguing on has been busted by the Talmud...

You have nowhere else to hide on this matter...

Your fellow homosexual supporters (e.g. folykaze) would really be happy if you can show one scriptural example of same sex marriage...

Or they're not responsible too?

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
There are many other questions you've dodged...

Such as your source(s) to the interpretation of Arsenokytes and strange flesh.

I have narrowed everything down and made it easier for you...

Show one example of same sex marriage in the scriptures...

Shepherd00, openmine, TV01, have shown you scriptures that proves homosexuality is sinful...

Even the consensual same sex relationship you have been arguing on has been busted by the Talmud...

You have nowhere else to hide on this matter...

Your fellow homosexual supporters (e.g. folykaze) would really be happy if you can show one scriptural example of same sex marriage...

Or they're not responsible too?
You can't go on, you cant survive on the thread, without asking this same request, over and all over again. Your staying on the thread, depends on you keep on repeating the question, even when you know, it will never be granted you. This explicitly has been well known made to you that the information wouldn't be given to you, at least not by me, and if someone else does give it to you, I wouldn't corroborate it. No, I won't confirm, if it is or not.

It is only a wicked, hard hearted, ugly dark soul and evil person, who will not empathise with SSA people. SSA people have enough, everyday, to deal with on their plate, not to have be mindful and be worried of some people, like on this thread demonising and whipping up hatred upon them and their strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle.

Where is the hospitality, where is the compassion, where is the love, that Jesus preached in all this? Did Jesus teach and demonstrate all these virtues for us, in vain?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You can't go on, you cant survive on the thread, without asking this same request, over and all over again. Your staying on the thread, depends on you keep on repeating the question, even when you know, it will never be granted you. This explicitly has been well known made to you that the information wouldn't be give to you, at least not by me, and someone else does give it to you, I wouldn't corroborate it.

It is only a wicked, hard hearted, ugly dark soul and evil person, who will not empathise with SSA people. SSA people have enough, everyday, to deal with on their plate, not to have be mindful and be worried of some people, like on this thread demonising and whipping up hatred upon them and their strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle.

Where is the hospitality, where is the compassion, where is the love, that Jesus preached in all this? Did Jesus teach and demonstrate all these virtues for us, in vain?

Muttley, show me where I promoted hatred against homosexuals on this thread... Another desperate lie from you...

Homosexuality, lying, fornication, bestiality e.t.c... they're all sin...

But what I find absolutely disgusting is defending a sinful lifestyle...

No remorse, no show of repentance, now that is something totally different...

Hate the sin, not the sinner. Easy to say, difficult to do...but must be done!
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You can't go on, you cant survive on the thread, without asking this same request, over and all over again. Your staying on the thread, depends on you keep on repeating the question, even when you know, it will never be granted you. This explicitly has been well known made to you that the information wouldn't be given to you, at least not by me, and if someone else does give it to you, I wouldn't corroborate it. No, I won't confirm, if it is or not.

Now, for the sake of your fellow SSAs that may be following the thread, show us one example of same sex marriage in the scriptures...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
All I see here, is a drowning man, clutching at any available water reed in sight, desperately trying to remain or stay afloat, with head above water. From Rev. Turner to Aleister Crowley... I wonder who else from your excessive wild imagination and fantasy, you will try associate me with next, hmm?

Shepherd00 is only interested in salacious fakes news, rumours and make believes. Never remotely interested in the elephants in the room, I've so far, introduced him and the thread to.
Look at that? A man who is so well read does not or has never heard of Sir Aleister Crowley. MuttleyLaff, you can lie eh.

And, which Elephant are you talking about? Lolzzzzz. There's no single Rat in this your room (thread). If there was, that verse in Isaiah wld've come out.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What part of NO, don't you understand, erhn? Is it by force, to tell you ni? I said, you haven't proved yourself worthy yet, to have that information. Please forget that one. Go sleep on it.
Yet there's an Elephant in the room that I am missing.

Oga Na, shame small.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Shepherd00, are you scared of pasting both my comments and those of your Rev. Turner here, for all to see, so we can together carefully examine and cross check, if I had plagiarised any content off his website, hmm?
But I just posted the website for interested folks to go in there and see for themselves. Unlike you who is hiding scriptures, I posted a link.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Don't think everyone here has a short memory.

This was what you typed on this thread some days back;

MuttleyLaff:
Case point#3, today almost two hours ago at 8:49pm, you laughed and trio reinforced a lie to slander me again by typing: "You opened a thread to sell lies from GayChristians101 website. We stand with scriptures not people who dodge the Act but try to swam the whole things with terms."

Shepherd00, for the record, and I reiterate, I dont know who Rev. M.Turner is, I have never, before until you mentioned him, heard of him and I have never, even up till now, ever visited his website.

Number two for the record, I only visited GayChristians101 website, just after elated177 mentioned and pasted the website, for all to see and typed at 8:51pm On May 27 2019, this about me:The research that babbler has been babbling all over the place are the heresies he lifted from that heretical site, gaychristain101. After the elated177 mention of the site and upon visiting it, I found the site and its content to be a coincidence and remarkable that great minds think alike, whereas "average & small" minds unfortunately all along and together, have been too, on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5221576/deconstructing-lies-myth-consensual-adult/22#79528090

After you were caught red handed plagiarizing from a site... "great minds think alike" and "the content to be a coincidence" was the pitiable defense you could come up with?
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Don't think everyone here has a short memory.

This was what you typed on this thread some days back;

After you were caught red handed plagiarizing from a site... "great minds think alike" and "the content to be a coincidence" was the pitiable defense you could come up with?
Yet he still wants me to post his words, even when he admitted that it was a coincidence that both of them said the same thing, phrasing their words in the same manner.

From that site a certain pastor Arthur something something, was quoted to have agreed that Paul was indeed not talking about homosexuality but temple Prostitution.

The way it was said there, he repeated the same way here.

MuttleyLaff no know say lying Na sin before God. What do I know? he may even tell me that there're right kind of lies, just like there's a right and acceptable kind of Masturbation and smoking weed
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:

MuttleyLaff no know say lying Na sin before God. What do I know? he may even tell me that there're right kind of lies, just like there's a right and acceptable kind of Masturbation and smoking weed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My belle oooo

I am going through the site now sef...
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
OkCornel:
Muttley, show me where I promoted hatred against homosexuals on this thread... Another desperate lie from you...
Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy OkCornel. Are you ready OkCornel for me to show you where and how you promote hatred against homosexuals on this thread, hmm?

Here it is OkCornel:
1/ Do you have anything, no matter how small, against male and female sexing each other?
2/ Do you have anything, no matter how small, against male and male sexing each other?

Need I go on? Need I ask more questions? Need I spell it out for you that you are a homophobic, hmm?

OkCornel:
Homosexuality, lying, fornication, bestiality e.t.c... they're all sin...

But what I find absolutely disgusting is defending a sinful lifestyle...

No remorse, no show of repentance, now that is something totally different...
The Bible has never ever stated that homosexuality is a sin. The fact of the matter, is that, the word homosexuality, isn't even an original word in the Bible. This word is an invention of man, introduced into the Bible by man, just less than 200 years ago.

OkCornel:
Hate the sin, not the sinner. Easy to say, difficult to do...but must be done!
Do you know who that "hate the sin, not the sinner" saying is attributed to, hmm OkCornel? Do you know that is not a Biblical verse and/or not even from scripture? Yep brother, a Hindu, said that. I will take Jesus' words, deeds, actions and teachings, any day, any time, over that of a Hindu. Thank you very much.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Shepherd00:
Look at that? A man who is so well read does not or has never heard of Sir Aleister Crowley. MuttleyLaff, you can lie eh.

And, which Elephant are you talking about? Lolzzzzz. There's no single Rat in this your room (thread). If there was, that verse in Isaiah wld've come out.
What am I going to do about you Shepherd00, hmm? Shepherd00 please calm down mate, please chill and relax, because when and where, did O say I don't know Aleister or that I have never heard of him, hmm? Shepherd00, don't you know the difference or meaning of "don't associate me with Aleister" ni? Your cup, hmm, your cup ooo. I don't want to look to see what level it's at. Repent nwanne, repent quickly and make a U-turn because of what lays ahead. There is danger and doom crouching to pounce. You have dutifully been forewarned

You are a bad influence on OkCornel, you have managed to get join you in smearing me with falsehood, salacious fake news, fantansy, make believes and delusion
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy OkCornel. Are you ready OkCornel for me to show you where and how you promote hatred against homosexuals on this thread, hmm?

Here it is OkCornel:
1/ Do you have anything, no matter how small, against male and female sexing each other?
2/ Do you have anything, no matter how small, against male and male sexing each other?

This is just to show how silly and illogical your reasoning is...Let's put homosexuality and theft side by side since they're both sins

For example, do you have anything, no matter how small, against a thief stealing your property? Does it mean you hate the thief when you are not in support of theft?

If telling the truth (which is bitter anyways) is what you mistake for being homophobic...or hating a thief, you've gotten it totally wrong.

MuttleyLaff:

Need I go on? Need I ask more questions? Need I spell it out for you that you are a homophobic, hmm?

The Bible has never ever stated that homosexuality is a sin. The fact of the matter, is that, the word homosexuality, isn't even an original word in the Bible. This word is an invention of man, introduced into the Bible by man, just less than 200 years ago.

So when Arsenokytes is interpreted as;
(i) a male that lies with males (homosexuality)...
(ii) a man who engages in sexual activity with other males (homosexual, sodomite)
(iii) specifically, the active (penetrating) partner in a male homosexual activity, as opposed to the passive partner

This same Arsenokytes which Paul included in 1 Timothy 1 v 8-11; and Romans 1 v 26-27; Paul wasn't talking about homosexuality abi?

Mtcheeew

MuttleyLaff:

Do you know who that "hate the sin, not the sinner" saying is attributed to, hmm OkCornel? Do you know that is not a Biblical verse and/or not even from scripture? Yep brother, a Hindu, said that. I will take Jesus' words, deeds, actions and teachings, any day, any time, over that of a Hindu. Thank you very much.

al.BHAGDADI also tried this silly line with me. Need I tell you that that Hindu brother (Mahatma Ghandi) studied the Bible/Jesus extensively before saying that?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. At the end of the day, any sinner who refuses to confess his/her sins has his or herself to blame...

You cannot solve your problem if you do not admit (confess) you have one...

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply)

I Need Deeper Life Bible -gospel Hymns CD / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.